Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.18.8
Ability casting times have been shortened across the board – Natural Talent is always great, but the base animations needed shortening.
New Passive: The ferocious Kavat, Venari, fights by Khora’s side and provides her with a speed boost while active. If killed, Venari will reappear after a short time.
- Whipclaw will apply to and benefit from the Melee combo counter.
- All enemies caught in the Strangledome will take half of Whipclaw’s attack damage when one enemy in the Strangledome is hit with Whipclaw.
- Hitting an Ensnared enemy with Whipclaw will cause the living metal to propagate.
- Ensnare affects multiple enemies. When an enemy is Ensnared, the living metal will propagate and pull in every enemy within range for 75% reduced duration. The living metal Ensnaring enemies will then propagate a second time to pull in another wave of enemies within range.
- Procs no longer wake up Ensnared enemies.
Venari is now a Passive ability – Venari is simply there, no casting required. If Venari dies, she will respawn in 45 seconds or you can summon her back by using the Venari ability for an Energy cost of 50 that scales with the Respawn timer.
New Venari Ability Description: Command Venari to focus on a target. Hold to cycle between Attack, Protect, and Heal postures. If Venari is killed, use this ability to revive her instantly
- Venari fights independently until she receives a command. Khora’s third ability (Venari) overrides Venari’s target, as indicated by the icon over Khora’s head.
- Commanding Venari while in the Heal posture without a valid target will command Venari to heal Khora.
- Companion mods like Animal Instinct have been fixed so they will work properly on Venari.
- Venari deals Slash damage to enemies instead of Impact damage.
- Ability Strength Mods on Khora now affect Venari abilities.
- Changed casting animation to better reflect that Strangledome is cast from Khora’s body placement and chains now reflect custom Accent color!
- Once an enemy dies in the Strangledome, they will drop to the floor, making room for new victims.
Sanctuary Onslaught Changes:
We still see Onslaught as a more bite-sized gameplay experience, but combined with the efficiency changes below, how far your team can last should be dictated slightly more by your ability to kill instead of hard numeric limits. The Simulation is alive and ever changing.
- Removed the increased Efficiency drain when you hit Zone 20 in Sanctuary Onslaught and from Elite Sanctuary Onslaught when you hit Zone 14. Efficiency drain will hit its max rate in Zone 16 of Sanctuary Onslaught and Zone 15 of Elite Sanctuary Onslaught.
- Added more tiers of increasingly higher level enemies in both Sanctuary Onslaught and Elite Sanctuary Onslaught:
- Sanctuary Onslaught
- Level 80-100 in Zone 15
- Level 110-130 in Zone 20
- Level 130-150 in Zone 25
- Sanctuary Onslaught
- Elite Sanctuary Onslaught
- Level 200-220 in Zone 20
- Level 250-280 in Zone 25
- Removed unnecessary ice environment textures in the Grineer Shipyard Onslaught tile.
- Removed an Orokin Derelict tile from Onslaught that was too small – this means that Zone 12 of Elite will have a new tile.
- Removed an Infested Corpus Onslaught tile that was deemed unsuitable for the Simulation.
Sanctuary Onslaught Fixes:
- Fixed Clients being perpetually stuck on the loading screen after a Host migration in Onslaught.
- Fixed cases of Conduits not materializing after a Host migration occurs.
- Fixed cases of Clients being trapped in the old Zone after the Host transitions through the Conduit first and disconnects on the other side.
- Fixed Efficiency continuing to drain after a Conduit has appeared and you have yet to pass through it. Once all players are through the Conduit and into the next Zone, the Efficiency will recommence draining.
- Fixed Specimens beating the crap out of helpless players who are trapped in the loading screen when a Host migration occurs. Specimens will now be paused while you are in the loading screen.
- The Daily Focus limit has been increased based on the formula (will be in effect after the daily reset):
- 250,000 + (Mastery Rank * 5,000)
- Peculiar Bloom will now spawn a max of 5 flowers per target. Flowers so beautiful they hurt ya perf.
- Fixed crashes related to XAudio2 xWma voice recycling.
- Fixed the Loki Prime Glyphs description being unlocalized.
17 ans, sudiste.
J’aime Warframe, j’aime l’esprit communautaire, j’aime l’entraide ; je suis un Ornotoubi.