Salut le clan ! Aujourd’hui, je poste enfin les patchnotes de chaque hotfix ultérieur à la 22.20.0, bonne lecture !
Missed Change from 22.20.0:
- Onslaught Specimens now display a smol spawn portal behind them!
- Fixed getting a soft-lock when opening the Event tab in the World State Window.
- Fixed crashing when attempting to play the Fomorian mission and a squad member is missing the required Fomorian Disruptor in their Gear.
- Fixed casting Nidus’ Larva to pull AI from ships resulting in teleporting them back to the ship after the ability ends.
- Fixed invisible Archwing during the initial The Archwing quest cinematic.
- Fixed not being able to move your Liset in the loading screen when using a Controller joystick.
- Fixed loading screen music playing during quests where you have to enter a Relay.
- Fixed the camera panning when selecting a Decoration.
- Fixed the ‘Favourites’ tab in the Color Picker menu not calling out the right icon when switching from Mouse & Keyboard to Controller.
- Fixed Inventory showing stretched item icons
- Removed the unreleased Two-Handed Katana Stance Mod.
- Returned the Skeiron Zephyr Skin to its original matte material.
- Improved the Hagoromo Zephyr Skins metallic materials at the request of the creator.
- The GPU Particle setting will now indicate if your system doesn’t support the new particle system.
Saryn Spores Fixes:
- Fixed a case where Clients may get stuck unable to cast Saryn’s Spores anymore if they cast Spores on a target that dies during the cast.
- Fixed Saryn’s Spores HUD indicator disappearing for Clients after Transferring to and from the Operator.
- Fixed Saryn’s Spores not doing damage while in Operator but damage continuing to increase over time.
- Fixed Saryn’s Spores active indicator remaining when switching to Operator.
- Fixed Saryn’s Spores breaking if you go through the Onslaught Conduit while Spores is active.
- Fixed numerous cases of presence vs matchmaking issues. This was causing issues Inviting players and finding squads.
- Fixed DirectX 9 crashes related to turning off Multi-threaded rendering.
- Fixed a progression stopping crash in The War Within.
- Fixed cases of not being able to place Decorations or Polychrome in the Dojo.
- Fixed Gear wheel losing functionality when opening it while switching from Fishing to a different item.
- Fixed ‘GPU Particles’ not appearing disabled when not supported. The setting would be greyed out and could not be changed, despite showing a value indicating that it should be active.
- Fixed appearing to have a plethora of empty Slots in your Inventory. These Slots were not actually useable.
- Fixed missing Inventory items in the last category that gets loaded (which is also the only category for screens like Fish selection).
- Fixed the Tigris no longer having its PBR textures.
- Fixed numerous of the newly PBR’d weapons not applying custom Energy color.
- Fixed Equinox Clisthert Helmet not applying custom Energy color.
- Fixed the Ki’Teer Sekhara and Tethra’s Doom Quantum Badge not applying custom Energy color.
- Fixed holding 2 Hystrix’s instead of the intended 1.
- Fixed not being able to F6 screenshot while in Decoration mode.
- Fixed a potential crash when joining a mission.
- Fixed crashing at End of Mission when playing Lunaro.
- Fixes towards crashes related to particles.
- Fixed a level hole in the Corpus Ice Planet tileset.
- Fixed [PH] text in the new Spear Fishing HUD.
- Fixed the Commodore Prime Operator suit and Excalibur Dex Skin having incorrect textures
- Friendly heads up that we’re aware of the lavish costs to build some of the new Orokin Dojo Decorations. Our team is looking into not only reducing those costs, but also refunding Clans that have built them. Stay tuned for these changes next week!Changes:
- You can now place multiple Custom Obstacle Courses in your Dojo!
- Scaled the Ceramic Dagger to a more reasonable size. Ceramic Dagger-But-Long-Like-A-Sword didn’t have a nice ring to it.
- Upon completing the required Synthesis scans, Simaris’ Daily Task entry in the World State Window can now be clicked to automatically load you into the nearest Relay.
- Optimized memory usage by Dojos with a large number of Decorations. This also fixes a crash from Decoration heavy Obstacle Courses.
- Made adjustments to Controller bindings when transitioning between mouse and controller.
- Removed the ‘Only Sellable’ option from the Ducat Kiosk menu as it doesn’t apply to that screen.
- Removed the controller D-Pad function from the Somachord as it does not function there.
- *Removed profanity filter from Loadout names.
- More fixes towards crashing as a result of particles.
- Fixed a crash that could occur if you disconnected while your Sentinel Vacuum was sucking up an item with particle effects attached to it.
- Fixed a Dx11 crash on shutdown (possibly because the graphics driver crashed first).
- Fixed a crash that could occur when attempting to Host a session while an existing session was still active.
- Fixed duplicate Mods appearing in the Arsenal after upgrading a Mod. These duplicate Mods were merely a mirage of your desires, and did not truly exist.
- Fixed UI disappearing when switching between Spear/Bait/Dye in the Spear Fishing HUD.
- Fixed sleeping enemies (Equinox’s Rest) being alerted when approaching them.
- Fixed switching to Borderless Fullscreen not always positioning the window properly (it seemed to only be reliable if you set to Borderless and booted up that way).
- Fixed a script error when casting Saryn’s Spores on a ragdoll. This resulted in the Spores to not show up (but still tick damage).
- Fixed a prompt with incorrect text breaking your ability to enter the Dojo Obstacle Course.
- Fixed being able to trap other players inside Dojo Decorations.
- Fixed level load music playing when loading into the Apostasy quest.
- Fixed Kohm’s firing charge sound staying active.
- Fixed selecting a linked item in Chat preventing all controller buttons from not functioning until Chat is minimized.
- Fixed controller input issues when Chat linking Zaws.
- Fixed moss acting strangely with the Simaris Data Parse Widget.
- Fixed overlapping controller button callouts when selecting 5+ Emojis.
- Fixed Invasion text overlapping when hovering over the World State Window with a controller.
- Fixed a script error when transitioning between mouse and controller as the Arsenal Upgrade screen is opening.
- Fixed a script error when switching between mouse/controller before the Inbox has loaded.
- Fixed a script error when looking at enemies with non-standard resistance types (Void Damage, Finisher Damage, etc) with the Data Parse Widget.
- Fixed a script error when casting Gara’s Splinter Storm.
- Fixed Conclave mode of the Arsenal not presenting/applying upgrades correctly to items.
- Fixed non-functional controller D-Pad callouts being visible on Conclave End of Mission screen.
The Orokin Decoration costs/refunds mentioned in Hotfix 22.20.3 are continuing to be discussed. We expect to have those changes live this week – stay tuned!
- Tweaked how Assassination Targets spawn in Assassinate Bounties to fix recurring issues of failed Bounties due to the Target not spawning. The Bounty will now attempt to procure a spawn location for the Target for 30 seconds, and if it fails, the Bounty will successfully advance. Geometry and split-second timing play into factor here, and failing a Bounty due to unavoidable situations does not grant Konzu his early lunch!
- Exiting the Relic selection menu now counts as a non-vote instead of a decline. Previously ‘Exiting’ from the Relic selection screen counted as « declining » the mission, which you could not undo unless you left the squad, or the mission is cancelled entirely.
- You can now trade the Peculiar Growth Mod!
- Improved velocity and friction of small UI button targeting with a controller.
- Improved AI navigation in the Grineer Shipyard tileset.
- Reduced the loading/Star Chart percussion loop.
- Fixed losing Djinn after it dies and a Host Migration occurs.
- Fixed Carrier’s Ammo Case precept continuing to function after it has died.
- Fixed Onslaught Elemental hazards appearing on every subsequent Zone once it has been determined.
- Fixed Banshee’s Resonating Quake Augment showing 25 Energy cost on Abilities page instead of the intended 100 Energy.
- Fixed Loki Switch Teleporting another player out of a Dargyn resulting in having incorrect animations and inability to dismount the Dargyn.
- Fixed non-friendly drivable Dargyns not counting for the Dargyn Bow kill Riven Challenge.
- Fixed Zephyr’s Turbulence doing a lousy job at deflecting Drekar Elite Lancer shots.
- Fixed Nova’s Null Star trail FX not using custom Energy color.
- Fixed Equinox Specters Rest & Rage not working correctly for NPCs.
- Fixed a GPU particle leak.
- Fixed cases of getting stuck on ceiling geometry in the Iron Wake tileset.
Fixed the « Invite Squad member » button or the « Show profile » dropdown not functioning after viewing the Inventory.*Next Hotfix will have this fix!
- Fixed cases of scrolling inability with a controller in the Arsenal.
- Fixed controller D-Pad not being able to change Market item quantities.
- Fixed silly Arsenal rotation when switching from mouse to controller when the mouse is left clicking but hasn’t been released before switching.
- Fixed controller cursor drift if it was moving when you closed the last screen.
- Fixed discrepancies when transitioning from mouse/keyboard to cursor while in the Chat window.
- Fixed Shift>Tab switching Chat tabs in the wrong direction.
- Fixed Moa’s playing Shockwave Moa charge attack vocals on death.
- Fixed Clients ability to see Synthesis tracking FX if the Host opens the Synthesis Scanner.
- Fixed the Excavation UI breaking for Clients.
- Fixed a crash that occurred if you joined a mission in progress when someone simultaneously picked up an item.
- Fixed a crash that occurred in the Arsenal.
- Fixed a script error when entering a Dojo Duel instance as a Client.
- Fixed a script error when targeted by a Tusk Mortar Bombard.
- Fixed a script error that occurred when using a Nosam Cutter.
- Fixed some cases of [PH] text in the Dojo Obstacle Course.
17 ans, sudiste.
J’aime Warframe, j’aime l’esprit communautaire, j’aime l’entraide ; je suis un Ornotoubi.