Bonne lecture, Tenno !
TOWSUN COLLECTION II
Plains living is tough living, Tenno, especially in the sweltering summer. Channel the Ostron spirit of resilience with the Towsun Collection II!
This collection includes:
- Quartakk Towsun Skin
- Stubba Towsun Skin
- Maggor Towsun Armor
- Maggor Towsun Syandana
Visit the Market to get this scorching-hot Collection for 180 Platinum now!
VITRUVIAN GLYPH PACK
Enjoyed The Sacrifice? Share your appreciation with the world with these Vitruvian Glyphs!
- ASHWAT GLYPH
- VANVA GLYPH
- KULAM GLYPH
- NILA GLYPH
- SAMAT GLYPH
Each Glyph is available individually for 20 Platinum or as a bundle for 80 Platinum in the Market!
UI Improvements & Fixes:
- Added a toggle for showing ‘Item labels’ on Inventory items in the Interface Options!
- Added a « DEFAULT » sort option in the Syndicate Offerings screen. This sorts the Offerings alongside their partners (Warframe Augments, Syndicate Weapons, Captura Scenes, etc).
- Increased opacity of Mission Voting UI panel to help readability on certain UI Themes.
- Flipped Blueprint Icons so that Affinity Icon is on the top right.
- ‘REUSABLE BLUEPRINT’ label is now displayed on appropriate Recipes.
- Replaced the ‘OWNED’ text on UI Themes with a cleaner checkmark Icon.
- Replaced the tiny ‘1’ Icon in the Syndicate Offerings screen to also be a cleaner checkmark Icon.
- Fixed trading partner’s Arcane Rank Icons not displaying on the trading UI screen.
- Fixed Arsenal UI displaying incorrect Exalted weapon after selecting ‘Randomize’.
- Fixed inability to confirm error prompt when the connection to the Host has been lost.
- Fixed some Syndicate weapon Icons using their original variant as opposed to the Syndicate version.
- Fixed camera being set incorrectly when viewing the Mods screen in the Dojo.
- Fixed ‘help text’ such as in the Tutorial and Vor’s Prize being visible from the back side.
- Fixed a long game hang when pressing the ‘Invite Friend’ button.
- Fixed overlapping UI when selecting a new Captura Scene while in Captura settings.
- Fixed Destreza Prime missing its Icon.
Controller Improvements & Fixes:
- Removed ability to use the controller DPad in the Arsenal to hover over the current Warframe Abilities since selecting them does nothing.
- Fixed inability to select/equip any Mods until exiting the Upgrade screen upon dismissing the error prompt for Mods also equipped on a Sentinel Weapon.
- Fixed controller DPad not functioning in Controller Bindings option and long binding names are now truncated and display the full name in a tooltip.
- Fixed pressing the Upgrade quick button with the controller can result in a different weapon to be selected on the Upgrade screen.
- Fixed Gear items being skipped over when using the controller DPad to select Gear items in the Arsenal.
- Fixed inability to select the ‘Default Colors’ option when using the controller DPad.
- Fixed having 2 visible cursors on the Advanced Plains Map when using a controller.
- Fixed accessing the Plains Advanced Map with a controller and then switching to Mouse/Keyboard resulting in non-functional buttons on screen.
- Tweaked the Oblivia Prime Syandana offset to be proportionately equal on numerous Warframes. The Market and Arsenal icons have also been changed for the Oblivia Prime Syandana to properly reflect the adjustments.
- Replaced the Bounty Level 40-60 Relic with a Axi O3. This fixes Bounty Level 40-60 Rotation B having the same Lith V5 Relic as Level 10-30.
- Optimized Framerate slightly in Defection missions.
- Removed unobtainable Plains of Eidolon Lore Fragments in the Codex.
- Specters can no longer trigger Operator Virtuos Arcanes.
- Fixed all ‘on damage’ Arcanes not triggering upon taking damage.
- Fixed Artax not functioning with Growing Power.
- Fixed Pyrana Primes ethereal buff being permanent by Transferring to the Operator while the ethereal Pyrana buff runs out.
- Fixed the Lith T2 Relic having 2 Braton Prime Blueprints as a reward (1 common and 1 uncommon). We replaced the common reward with the Valkyr Prime Blueprint.
- Fixed crash when taking an F6 screenshot after returning from Captura and on a loading screen en route to another mission.
- Fixed Mesa Regulator upgrades being applied twice for Clients.
- Fixed a Void Shockplate that was doing no damage or knockdown.
- Fixed script error when trying to convert Shards when you have no Shards in your Inventory.
- Fixed a typo in an Ordis transmission.
The Sacrifice Quest Related Changes & Fixes:
- Removed ability to put Sacrificial Mods on Archwing Melee weapons.
- Fixed Umbra triggering Operator Virtuos Arcanes.
- Fixed Umbral set bonus not functioning after a Host Migration.
- Fixed receiving Umbra after failing the ‘Confront Umbra’ mission, which resulted in many issues with progressing in the quest.
- Fixed obtaining Umbra too early if you change your Arsenal loadout right before equipping him.
- Fixed Clients Transferring into Umbra killing their forward momentum.
- Fixed floating symbols in Orokin Cipher puzzle being invisible if your Warframe is cloaked.
Le message d’annonce de la mise à jour :