Bonjour à tous ! Aujourd’hui,suite à la sortie de la 22.20.0, je vous présente ici le léger patchnote ! Bonne lecture (et/ou rage suite aux reworks ) !
Our lady of poison is taking the center stage with Saryn Revisited 2.0! Yes, that’s right! She has been revisited for a second time, and this time we took a closer look at increasing the fun factor by removing layers of complicated synergies and giving Toxin Lash and Molt a long deserved encore.
Read all about our intent and full details on the changes in the official Saryn Revisited 2.0 Dev Workshop!
Inflicts target with a pox of Corrosive spores. Spread spores to nearby enemies by destroying them or killing their host. Trigger the ability again to detonate active spores. Additionally:
- Increased Status Chance from 10% to 50% (scales with Ability Strength).
- A meter in the bottom right corner of your screen will show the number of affected enemies and how much damage is being dealt per tick to said enemies.
- Recasting Spores detonates all active Spores and will deal 2x the damage on an inflicted enemy based on the number of active Spores and the current damage per tick.
- Venom Dose Augment: Spores cast on allies temporarily grant them additional Corrosive damage to all attacks.
Shedding her skin like a snake, Saryn leaves a decoy behind to draw fire from enemies. Additionally:
- After casting, Saryn receives a momentary speed boost for a short duration.
- Molt now scales similar to Rhino’s Iron Skin – All the initial damage it takes in the first 3 seconds will make it stronger. Any damage it receives after that point will target the absorbed health.*
- *Damage absorbed is shown in a buff indicator at the top of the screen.
- *Once all absorbed damage has dispensed, Molt explodes dealing Toxin damage to nearby enemies.
While active, attacks deal additional Toxin damage; this effect is doubled for melee strikes. Instantly burst spores when attacking afflicted enemies. Additionally:
- Increased Duration from 30 seconds to 45 seconds.
- Toxin Lash no longer grants 2 Energy restore when bursting Spores – With the new spreading nature of Spores, survivability of Molt, and the increased duration of Toxic Lash and Miasma, Saryn is not as Energy hungry as she was before!
- Contagion Cloud Augment: Kills with Toxic Lash leaves behind a Toxin cloud and Melee kills double the damage dealt by the cloud.
Release a poisonous miasma that deals Viral damage to enemies in range. Foes afflicted by spores are more susceptible to the mist. Additionally:
- Now has a 100% guaranteed Viral Status Effect on damage tick.
- Increased range from 15 meters to 20 meters (at max rank).
- Increased duration from 3 to 5 seconds.
- Miasma inflicts double damage on targets affected by Spores.
- When recasting on the same enemy it will refresh the tick duration and maintain the Viral Status Effect, but will not stun enemies a second time until the Status Effect ticks have subsided.
General Changes to Saryn:
- Increased Saryn’s Armor from 175 to 225 (at rank 30)
- Increased Saryn Prime’s Armor from 225 to 300 (at rank 30)
- Made some minor FX updates to Saryn’s abilities!
- Spores received a slight improvement to the FX.
- Reduced the brightness of Miasma.
- Improved FX to make her Molt cast more pronounced.
- Spores have been optimized and will be much nicer to your CPU!
- Saryn is also coming with a whole new set of sounds voiced by [DE]Danielle!!
- Added Abilities screen stats for Saryn Molt speed buff & duration.
We hope you enjoy experimenting with her changes. We will be watching closely for your first impressions. As always, we appreciate your constructive feedback and encourage you to thoroughly play with the rework before sharing your thoughts: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/957065-update-22200-saryn-revisited-20-feedback-megathread/
If you recall, we added enhanced Dojo Decorating earlier this year with some other minor changes. Part 2 has arrived, and it brings with it new visuals and a highly anticipated room!
Polychrome has a new function: Room Lighting Controls! Construct and place a Polychrome to explore all the new lighting and fog options for each room in your Dojo!
Obstacle Course Architect!
Construct your own custom Obstacle Course with the Obstacle Course Architect in your Dojo! Create elaborate courses and have your Clan compete for best times! This is only a sampling of the different obstacles you can use:
- Disappearing platforms!
- Deadly frickin lasers and pressure-pads that you should avoid at all costs!
- Dummies you need to kill to complete the course!
- And much more!
New Decorations & Pigments!
- Added 37 Tenno Decorations and 54 Orokin Decorations for your Dojo renovating pleasure!
- Added new Pigment colors dropped by the following enemies:
- Shard Black: Vomvalysts
- Tower White: Condrocs
- Devar Grey: Tusk Bombard
- Wisp Grey: Skiff Pilot
- Mortus Pink: Kuakas
GPU Particles have arrived!
Did you miss our Dev Workshop!? Read it quickly here – it’s short:
We have added ‘GPU Particles’ which replace the no-longer-supported Nvidia PhysX Particles. These GPU Particles can be enjoyed on all Platforms with varying intensity:
Many particle FX have been converted, but we will spend some time continuing to upgrade our catalog throughout the year. Our new system is universal, works on almost all GPUs (really old ones might be out of luck), is not locked to a given manufacturer, and is not locked to PC! Console Tenno will receive this next update!
New Simaris Offerings:
Sentinel Precepts (max rank):
Wyrm – Negate – Sentinel prevents Status Effects from applying to its owner once every 5 seconds.
Djinn – Reawaken – Upon death, automatically revives itself after 90 seconds.
Carrier – Looter (reworked original) – Destroys Loot crates within 12 meters.
Synthesis Scanner will now show target enemy weaknesses and resistances.
Controller + Cursor Changes:
Launching with this Mainline update is an experimental ‘virtual cursor’ for PC! If you use a Controller on PC, you will now find there is a seamless transition between Mouse & Keyboard + Controller! Icons and UI will also reflect those of a Controller when seamlessly transitioning between them. Please let us know how you like it – it should be a marked improvement from our incomplete controller support!
The Corpus are crafty and have found ways to combat the awesome abilities of Warframes. Their tactics help diversify gameplay, but the ability to counterplay is key. We made some tweaks in the past to Nullifiers with counterplay in mind, and now we’ve set our sights (or tried to at least) on the invisible auras of the Scrambus and Comba.
If you watched Devstream 110, you might already be familiar with our plans to change the Scrambus and Comba. Players can now engage in more cerebral combat with these enemies, using visual cues to take them down:
- Their Nullify aura has been replaced with a power that they can activate in combat. Upon use, it creates an expanding sphere that nuffilies players’ powers, and disrupts them for 2.5 seconds.
- Similar to the way shooting the Nullifier bubble or weak point can interrupt or prevent the aura from spreading, shooting off Scrambus/Comba’s helmet (or killing them) will negate the sphere:
While stealing Dargyns from unsuspecting Grineer is all fun and games, sometimes the Dargyn you want to commandeer isn’t on the ground—sometimes it’s manned in the sky and is shooting at you.
With today’s update, you are now able to acquire an active Dargyn in the following ways:
- Shoot the Pilot, causing the Dargyn to float gracefully to the ground for you to board:
- Use Loki’s Switch Teleport on the Pilot, leaving him grounded and confused:
- Use a finisher from behind while using Archwing, allowing you to transition from Archwing to Dargyn:
In addition to this new mechanic, we have also made the following changes:
- Increased mounted Dargyn projectile damage from 250 to 450 and increased the clip size from 50 to 75.
- Increased the spawn frequency of Dargyn patrol and idle Dargyn encounters when roaming the Plains.
Spear Fishing HUD Changes:
We’ve added a sofishticated new HUD to aid in your aquatic hunt for brains, bones, and delicious spleen! Selecting a Spear in your Gear wheel will open the Fishing HUD where you can switch between Spear, Dye, and Bait on the fly.
Grineer Shipyards Defence Layout/Flow Changes:
- Improved Defense Target navigation by shifting the path towards the center of level.
- Built additional buildings around the Defense Target path at both Defense locations.
- Added additional enemy spawn locations for each Defense location, giving AI more of 360 degree attack option.
- Adjusted Turrets within the level.
- Added additional cover and attack routes for AI.
- The rail upon which the Defense Tram travels on is now electrified!
- Moved hack panels to easier-to-find places in certain Grineer Shipyard tilesets. Hopefully you won’t get caught in a lockdown, but if you do, it should be faster to find a panel!
New Equinox Alternate Helmet:
EQUINOX CLISTHERT HELMET – When they are night you are day. When they are light, you are the all-encompassing dark. A demon helm befitting a Warframe of savage duality.
- Added a new Growing Peculiar Mod to Onslaught rewards! Damage causes this enemy to inflate!
- The Operator screen now displays a new opening UI! Switch between Equipment, Focus, and Appearance.
- New percussion-driven music has been added to the Star Chart and loading screens.
- Real-time audio mixing is now handled by our new RTPC (Real-Time Parameter Control) system, which allows greater precision and control of the game-wide mix:
- Real-time audio mixing is now decoupled from music, so players who don’t want to play with music benefit from the new RTPC system.
- Player speed will now adjust footstep/sliding volume.
- Bullet sound volume when the local player is being hit by enemies is now based on Shields/Health.
- The RTPC system also allows cleaner and more focused music during heavy combat
- Starchat music will now be affected by the Music slider and not the SFX slider
- Added a North indicator to both the Plains of Eidolon minimap and Advanced Map. Cetus is due South, so players need only walk in the opposite direction of this marking to head home for an early lunch!
- Added a ‘Show Ability Banner on Cast’ toggle to the Interface Options menu! This is off by default on PC. Console players already have these banners appear automatically, but they will have the option to turn them off once this change goes live on Xbox One and PS4!
- Added the ability to replay the Once Awake quest !
- Added the repurposed Kuva Defense tile used in Kuva Survival Missions to other Fortress missions.
- Objects that attract weapon-fire, like Mag’s Magnetize ability, now do so in a more logical way:
- Added a ‘CLAIM ALL’ button to the Foundry that appears when you have more than 1 item ready to Claim.
- Weekly Leaderboards will now show a reset timer!
Captura Changes & Fixes:
To ease the tedious ritual of creating your cinematic masterpieces and Hydroid Prime trailers, we’ve added a new Camera Edit UI to the Advanced Mode settings!
- We now show you what camera is being highlighted in Advanced Mode.
- Added tool-tips to help you know what’s going on with the settings!
- Captura, Text, now, supports, commas,!
- Improved speed multiplier controls for controllers.
- Fixed ‘Cinematic Mode’ button not re-appearing when swapping settings.
Khora Changes & Fixes:
The improvements to Khora keep on coming! We have a number of important fixes that really help with making Khora play better, as well as some changes!
- Increased the range of Ensnare.
- Removed the Line of Sight check from Ensnare to make it more reliable.
- Range Mods now affect Whipclaw’s AoE radius, but it is capped.
- Khora’s Whipclaw can now damage decorations (crates, barrels, etc).
- Khora’s Kavat now teleports to a given target instead of pathing there if the target is too far away!
- Changed Khora’s Venari animations from domestic Kavat to Feral Kavat.
- Adjusted a number of Syandanas to fit Khora better.
- Tweaked Venari command sounds.
- Fixed a weird ‘foot shuffle’ animation with Whipclaw.
- Fixed using Khora’s Whipclaw on a target causing all enemies affected by Ensnare to be released when the target is killed while ensnared. This one was particularly nasty in practice and made her kit feel weak!
- Fixed Khora’s Venari getting locked in her Attack Mode when attempting Mastery Rank tests, which can cause failure on stealth tests (MR9 for example).
- Fixed infinite re-whipping for Khora’s Whipclaw by flailing the camera around rapidly.
- Fixed Ospreys not being fully disabled by Khora’s Ensnare.
- Fixed Venari freezing in place when entering Cetus from the Plains, and subsequently duplicating if you head back out, eventually leading to a hall of kitty statues.
Napalm and Rocket Bombard QoL Changes:
Bombard (all variants)
- Reduced explosion radius from 6m to 4m .
- Lowered the Tusk Bombard’s base health from 350 to 300.
- Fixed smoke trail behind rocket to persist for life of projectile (trail was disappearing after 8s of flight time, making it very hard to see the rocket).
Napalm (all variants)
- Reduced explosion radius from 10m to 4m.
- Reduced lifetime of fire explosion FX from 10s to 7s.
- Added a damage element to those fire FX – Minor Heat damage and Heat proc if touched.
- Fixed flame trail behind rocket to persist for life of projectile (trail was disappearing after 5s of flight time, making it very hard to see the Napalm).
- Melee attacks (including spin attacks) will no longer sweep through walls or objects. Please read our Dev Workshop for Melee insight!
- Numerous weapons have received the PBR treatment:
- Flux Rifle (original material and the Shock Camo Skin)
- Lanka (original material and the Shock Camo Skin)
- Twin Gremlins
- Seer – has also receive a new scope FX!
- The Ceramic Dagger has received a new look! Previously it was identical to the Cronus.
- Made nearly 10,000 micro-optimizations to hundreds of scripts including Warframe Powers, Precepts, Enemy Logic, Weapon Behaviors, Game-Modes, and the UI.
- Harrow’s Condemn, Thurible, and Gara’s Shattered Lash (stab) can now be used on ziplines.
- Gara’s Splinter Storm now applies a HUD buff when cast on self to help manage when casting on many targets.
- Operators now emit pain grunts when experiencing fall damage.
- Eidolon Lures will wait until the Eidolon has fully disappeared to be auto-destroyed, instead of being auto-destroyed when the sun rises at dawn.
- Removed the ‘Related Items’ tab from Syndicate Offerings because of purchase attempts resulting in script errors.
- Opened even more previously locked treasure walls in the Void!
- You now spawn in the Observatory upon returning to the Dojo after a mission.
- Increased door opening speeds on the Grineer Settlement and Grineer Galleon Tilesets.
- Polished the animations of the Steel Meridian and Cephalon Suda Syndicate handshake emotes.
- Reduced the frequency of large Grineer Settlement tiles appearing in Extermination missions to help them feel a little less long.
- Removed legacy loot crates from Void Onslaught tiles that should not have been part of Simaris’ simulation.
- Increased time given by targets in the Round 11 Mastery Rank Test from 3.5 seconds to 5 seconds and added aim assist to targets to make them slightly easier to hit.
- Turned down volume of bullet impacts on player’s Flesh and Shields.
- Changed the “Dead End” message that appears when viewing a Dojo expansion doorway upon hitting the room limit to say “Maximum Room Count Reached”.
- Crouching is now stateful! If you let go of crouch while in a small tunnel, your Warframe will now stand up when it can.You can also now crouch while parrying.
- Updated the ambience in the Simulacrum by removing the repeating music loops.
- Revised and improved several Rock and Cave materials and meshes.
- Quality of life changes for Grineer cell doors in Rescue missions.
- Changed the marker on the panel used to move the tram in one of the Grineer Asteroid tiles to use a different icon so it can’t be confused with the main yellow diamond objective marker.
- Disabled Challenges in some quest missions (e.g. “use your first power 5 times”).
- Several Corpus Rescue mission Co-Op door improvements and fixes:
- Changed default state to locked where doors were closed to fix spawning issues.
- Replaced markers with new type.
- Added state icons to all doors.
- Added a new marker type on panels for consistency.
- Added activation sound to door context actions.
- Aligned door hint with the ground and changed widths to fit doors (some were too wide).
- Removed panels from opposite side of the door since they’re never accessible.
- Shortened delay before the door opens when panels are activated.
- Fixed context action alignment.
- Fixed missing shiny ‘destroy’ material on consoles.
- Fixed door closing after being opened.
- Fixed materials on tram door so it doesn’t look like a dead end.
- Fixed some broken material script properties.
- Polished Harrow’s Idle animations and his Agile/Noble Speargun variant animations.
- Updated several ability stat descriptors to make them clearer:
- Standardized format across all Warframe ability descriptions.
- E.g. Range (Meters) # to Range #
- E.g. “Health over Time #” to “Health / Sec #”
- Added units of measurement to the abilities where appropriate – M (meters), S (seconds), % (percentage), X (multiplier), etc.
- Converted decimals to whole numbers (e.g. Equinox’s Rest & Rage Wakeup Health Threshold has been changed from 0.5 to 50% for max rank).
- Changed “Range” to “Radius” for several Warframe abilities.
- Standardized format across all Warframe ability descriptions.
- Syndicate Pickups are now auto-marked on the first pickup!
- Removed erroneous stats from Sentinel UI (Energy and Sprint Speed).
- Lotus is less chatty in Fissure missions!
- Shortened and simplified most levels for the Vor’s Prize missions, making sure the missions are more suitable for new player navigation.
- Adjusted the Mithra Syandana based on feedback.
- Arcane ranks are now on the side of the icon rather than in the ‘name’ field.
- You can now purchase multiple copies of Arcane Blueprints in Hok and Quills Offerings.
- Increased the in-mission volume of Octavia’s Horos Sound Pack by .5dB.
- Tweaked the Nova Lamia Skin to better match the Steam Workshop images.
- Tweaked the Skeiron Zephyr Skin to be more shiny and metallic instead of matte.
- Tweaked the emissives of the Excalibur Sentient Slayer Skin.
- Tweaked the Maltzur Oculus List Skin to improve the emissive details.
- Updated naming filter to allow players to use appropriate words that contain inappropriate words, like “assassin”.
- Updated chat profanity filter to catch profanity with punctuation immediately following it. Those of you who live on the edge and have the filter turned off won’t notice a thing, but there might be a few more asterisks and a few less inappropriate words in chat for our filtered Tenno.
- Exodia Contagion’s Infested grenade 30 meter damage multiplier now also takes into account your combo multiplier.
- Moved the Earth Tikal node slightly to not overlap quest text.
- Onslaught mission Credits are now rewarded every 2 successful Zones. This eliminates being able to achieve free Credits in the initial spawn room by letting the timer run out.
- The Mushussu Syandana is now animated!
- Replaced primary/secondary titles of Argonak fire modes with Semi and Auto.
- You can now fast travel to ‘Navigation’ in the pause menu once you have your Observatory completed in the Dojo.
- Tweaked Harrow’s Penance impact sound to have a less high frequency ringing.
- Repositioned the Simulacrums ‘Enemy Selector’, ‘Settings’ and ‘Kill Enemies’ buttons.
- Changed the Ghoul Purge World State Window text from « Progress: (0 to 100)% » to « Ghoul Activity: (100 to 0)% » to be more in line with other events.
- Fixed a script error that resulted in a progression stopper in the Saya’s Vigil quest.
- Fixed not being able to roll as the Operator which resulted in a progression stopper in The War Within quest.
- Fixed Gara’s Splinter Storm not refunding Energy if the target dies during the cast animation.
- Fixed Nezha’s Halo ring not physically being thrown when equipped with a TennoGen Skin.
- Fixed Warframe Specters that were equipped with a Zaw resulting in a crash.
- Fixed Banshee’s Resoquake only consuming 25 Energy when it is supposed to use 100 (on Clients, it would require having at least 100 Energy, but wouldn’t use it).
- Fixed being left behind if you jumped through the Onslaught Conduit and the timer ran down as you were still transitioning.
- Fixed kills made by Mirage’s Hall of Mirror clones not contributing towards Onslaught Efficiency.
- Fixed the Sovereign Syandana clipping through numerous Warframes.
- Fixed the World State Window not displaying an icon for Alerts on a Void node.
- Fixed a script error when spamming Harrow’s Thurible ability.
- Fixed Oberon’s Phoenix Renewal Augment turning you immortal in Onslaught.
- Fixed Grineer Commander being able to teleport you if he starts the teleport cast before you enter a blocking animation.
- Fixed Grineer Commander teleport FX remaining on the player if the ability is cancelled early.
- Fixed being able to instantly kill Infested Hives with Ash and certain Mods equipped.
- Fixed Nidus’ Parasitic Link damage increase stacking indefinitely if cast on Mirages Hall of Mirror clones.
- Fixed being unable to Chat link Dokrahm, Rabvee or Sephfan Zaws.
- Fixed the Sigma and Octantis scaling right down to 0.
- Fixed thunder during storms in the Plains causing NPCs to become permanently deaf.
- Fixed cases of Beam weapons not doing damage inside Limbo’s Stasis.
- Fixed Energy pickups in The Index getting duplicate spawns every time a Client picked one up.
- Fixed max Ranked Arcanes appearing grayed out in the Codex if you didn’t own a separate Unranked one.
- Fixed Acid Shells Mod causing Grineer Dropships to disappear.
- Fixed missing collision in the Corpus Gas City Survival tileset.
- Fixed waypoint marking issues in the Grineer Galleon tileset.
- Fixed the Oronix remaining permanently sheathed in the Arsenal after being polarized.
- Fixed transferring to Operator while sprinting causing inability to toggle sprinting off as Operator.
- Fixed holding down the aim button not being carried over to the Operator after Transference.
- Fixed Vazarin’s Void Aegis blocking friendly projectiles.
- Fixed Dargyns being able to spawn in cave systems during Plague Star.
- Fixed Stalker sometimes not spawning in the “Protect the Moon” mission of the Second Dream.
- Fixed excessive contrast on the Mag Ferro Skin’s Helmet FX.
- Fixed tintmask error on the Ak-Sura Syandana and applied to proper physics.
- Fixed camera facing the wrong direction when respawning, instead of the direction the player was facing when downed.
- Fixed navigation pathing issue in the Grineer Asteroid Tileset.
- Fixed being able to gain Shields and overshields in No Shield Nightmare missions.
- Fixed Panthera’s Punch Through not going through enemies.
- Fixed some door materials in the Grineer Shipyards tileset to reflect their “off” state.
- Fixed being unable to Duel by setting up a shop in a Dojo and trying to Duel before closing the shop. After closing shop, players were still unable to Duel and further loss of function was possible.
- Fixed missing Viper Wraith disposition.
- Fixed a hole in the Kuva Fortress tileset.
- Fixed missing localization text on the Loki Prime Glyphs.
- Fixed Razer Chroma peripheral effects not working when using a Warframe’s default Energy color.
- Fixed missing description tag in a multitude of Captura Scenes.
- Fixed a rare case of continuous hitching in the Plains.
- Fixed players being unable to load into Cetus from the Plains if a Client has run out of revives when the Host enters the Cetus doors.
- Fixed being able to pet an invisible Venari if interacting with her immediately after exiting her upgrade screen in the Arsenal.
- Fixed a rare crash when trying to load into a mission from the Star Chart.
- Fixed some level errors in the Grineer Settlement Artillery Captura Scene.
- Fixed a rare crash when aborting a mission that was started via the Star Chart in a Dojo or a Relay.
- Fixed the elemental FX being rotated incorrectly on the Diva Polearm Tennogen Skin.
- Fixed not being able to capture targets in Capture missions if they fell in overlapping geometry.
- Fixed broken reference to skeletal mesh that no longer existed on Ember’s Vermillion skin.
- Fixed Vazarin’s Mending Soul (at max rank) applying more instant revives after Transferring in and out of Operator mode.
- Fixed Client flashlight not turning on in certain areas in Infested Defense missions.
- Fixed Capture target not spawning in the Grineer Shipyard tileset.
- Fixed large number formatting in the Leaderboards, as reported here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/8dr6fw/this_seems_completely_fine/
- Fixed Sabotage Missions not resuming properly after defeating the Grustrag Three.
- Fixed Excavators not spawning in The Archwing quest.
- Fixed missing extraction marker for « Pursue Teshin into the Asteroid Field » from The War Within quest.
- Fixed Warframe in Arsenal rotating based on your mouse position even though you’re not holding down the mouse button after switching modes (Archwing to Cooperative for example).
- Fixed drop down list extending beyond window boundaries when right clicking a name in friends list.
- Fixed falling through the map when rejoining after a Host migration during transition between the Plains and Cetus.
- Fixed Transferring to Operator over a teleport volume in the Plains causing a black screen while the Warframe teleports back to solid ground.
- Fixed an escapable map hole in the Grineer Galleon tileset.
- Fixed weapons like the Opticor having its hits blocked by your companion. Also fixed the hits sometimes not taking effect if other geometry was nearby.
- Fix attempts towards a crash on load/login if you have consumables equipped.
- Fixed being unable to rebind Deco Move Up or Down and button callouts not changing when using a controller.
- Fixed Drones not following players if they are riding on a Dargyn.
- Fixed Operator performing a Lunaro shoulder dash animation when attempting to roll while in Void mode.
- Fixed losing all weapons when exiting water in Grineer Sealabs.
- Fixed reflection and opaque glass issues in the Grineer Shipyard rescue tileset.
- Fixed player animation getting stuck when quickly tapping the crouch button while sprinting and using a Bow during any quest (including Vor’s Prize).
- Fixed a blank spot in the “view mission progress” UI after using a shard at the Eidolon Shrine in the Plains.
- Fixed the “Warframe Animation Sets” button text in the Market being misaligned.
- Fixed a script error with Khora’s Venari.
- Fixed a script error with Loki’s Invisibility.
- Fixed a script error with Excalibur’s Slash Dash.
- Fixed a script error with Titania’s Razorwing.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when killing a Dargyn and shooting another in Archwing.
- Fixed Baro Ki’Teer’s pants clipping through his shirt. High waisted is so 2017.
- Fixed cursor hovering below certain buttons in Options > Interface, which caused certain options to not be selectable.
- Fixed Sentinels with the Shield Charger Mod playing “charge” effect on Operators.
- Fixed being unable to rebind Ascend / Descend in Orbiter Decorating mode.
- Fixed countdown tick sound still playing after loading into a Relay.
- Fixed floor near holding cells in Grineer Shipyard Rescue missions being too reflective.
- Fixed being unarmed after exiting Archwing in “Pursue Teshin into the Asteroid Field” in the War Within quest.
- Fixed ground texture tiling being a bit obvious in the Grineer Asteroid tileset.
- Fixed an issue with Kuva clouds not disappearing for Clients.
- Fixed an issue with Infested Swarm FX floating for Clients.
- Fixed an issue in the Grineer Kuva Fortress where you could fall through the level.
- Fixed an issue with Articula causing a loss of functionality.
- Fixed a level gap in the Grineer Sealab tileset.
- Fixed Kuva Survival Catalyst pickups sometimes getting stuck in a fall-teleport loop.
- Fixed an issue where you could bypass aspects of Sabotage missions.
- Fixed an issue with Zephyr’s animations when hovering.
- Fixed an issue with context actions not appearing during Vor’s Prize when installing the Mod segment.
- Fixed an issue where Operator customization UI could overlap with chat when scrolling.
- Fixed numerous crashes.
- Fixed an issue where Melee hit sound FX was playing on Finisher completion.
- Fixed an issue with meat objects at the Cetus cookout!
- Fixed an issue where items set up for sale in Maroo’s Bazaar will disappear above the player’s head when opening the pause menu.
- Fixed Boosters showing double duration in top right after being obtained through Daily Tribute reward.
- Fixed Knell gaining multiple procs for a single shot on Client.
- Fixed issues with Hydroid’s Poseidon Skin as per feedback.
- Fixed Clan Tiers not increasing right away if a Barracks room is completed naturally (i.e. not by rushing).
- Fixed Gara Splinter Storm self cast lasting a very short time.
- Fixed issue where Ivara is able to use a primary weapon while holding a Datamass.
- Fixed a UI issue after a host migration in Sabotage missions.
- Fixed Archwing weapons appearing in the End of Mission screen after completing a non-Archwing mission.
- Fixed Sentinel Mods appearing to be removed when viewing the Sentinel Arsenal in Cetus.
- Fixed Ospreys leaving behind their exhaust FX when killed.
- Fixed the context action FX being visible after completing the Apostasy quest in the Personal Quarters.
- Fixed a level hole in the Grineer Forest tileset that allowed you to peer into time and space.
- Fixed Titania’s Razorwing using your Secondary weapon in ‘Secondary Only’ Sorties.
- Fixed Rivens not unveiling in Cetus/Relays if you have unread Inbox messages.
- Fixed spot loading when looking at a Grineer or Corpus Articula.
- Fixed a lingering fire FX in the Queen’s Chamber in The War Within quest.
- Fixed being unable to cast Wukong’s Primal Fury after giving your Secondary weapon to a Rescue Target in a ‘Secondary Only’ Sortie.
- Fixed missing Toxic Status FX on the Frysta Longsword Skin.
- Fixed elemental Status Effects applying to Exodia Force. Only base Damage Mods (Pressure Point) are meant to apply.
- Fixed players sometimes being unable to hear another player when using VOIP.
- Fixed Nekros being able to Desecrate already desecrated bodies or invincible bodies.
- Fixed Chroma’s Spectral Scream Energy stat on Abilities screen displaying as 0 after you’ve used it once.
- Fixed Chroma’s Spectral Scream breaking if you run out of Energy while in Operator.
- Fixed the screen shake remaining when you Transference to Operator.
- Fixed a hitch in the Arsenal when selecting different Warframes.
- Fixed rare cases of Mirage’s Hall of Mirrors creating a permanently firing Opticor.
- Fixed not being able to scroll through long weapon stat lists with the Right Stick on a Controller.
- Fixed rare cases of losing Chat functionality when loading in between missions.
- Fixed a rare case where the Navigation panel would be empty.
- Fixed broken Onslaught End of Mission screen that resulted in having to restart the game.
- Fixed the Invati Sekhara FX not reflecting in the Arsenal.
- Fixed ‘Reduced Gravity’ condition carrying over to the next Zone in Onslaught.
- Fixed players in the Lobby ‘Appearing to be Offline’ when inviting them from the Recent list.
- Fixed being able to place Dojo Decorations around a player and keep them as your trapped pet.
- Fixed a script error when picking up a Syndicate Medallion.
Conclave Changes & Fixes
- Reduced the damage of Khora’s Venari in Conclave.
- Reduced the ammo pool of the Castanas family and Talons in Conclave.
- Increased the effect of gravity on the Castanas family and Talons in Conclave.
- Fixed a rare case where switching to another loadout in Conclave resulted in receiving no Affinity on that loadout if the mission ended before you respawned.
- Fixed certain Conclave Mod buff indicators not being removed when damaged.
17 ans, sudiste.
J’aime Warframe, j’aime l’esprit communautaire, j’aime l’entraide ; je suis un Ornotoubi.