Long Shadow Tactical Alert (Starts at 4:00 p.m ET)
Tactical Alert and New Weapon Skins Available!
We have just received word from a strange source near Ceres — the elite Nightwatch Corps are active again. We need to know what they’re up to. Travel to Ceres and intercept their communications. Good luck, Tenno.
Take on the latest Tactical Alert and find out how you can stop whatever the Nightwatch Corps are planning! To begin, head to Navigation and load into the first Tactical Alert mission on Ceres!
1st Mission – 50,000 Credits + 800 Endo
2nd Mission – Exilus Adapter
3rd Mission – Orokin Upgrade Pack
4th Mission – Stratos Emblem
Find out what the Nightwatch Corps is planning between now and Monday, October 3 at 3 p.m. EDT.
The new Nightwatch Skin Pack will include skins for: Grinlok, Tonkor, Marelok, Brakk, Diriga, Dual Cleavers, Machete and Jat Kittag. Find them in the Market today!
- 30 more entries from the Codex Art Contest 3.0 have been added as Displays in your Landing Craft (more to come)!
- Added a mini-map marker for Ayatan Stars.
- Added a buff-icon and timer for the Zenistar’s disc projectile.
- Visually updated the Argon Crystal resource container.
- Increased the Mod drop-rate for Shield-Hellion Dargyns.
- Removed the flare FX from the Firewalker Mod due to poor visibility reports.
- Carrier’s Vacuum and Corpus Scavenger Drones will no longer be able to pick up or affect the placement of Ayatan Stars. This was causing Stars to become unreachable or falling through the floor.
- A sound will now play when you find an Ayatan Star in loot containers.
- Fixed ‘ammo’ Mods not applying until after first reload in Conclave.
- Fixed missing Codex entry for Ayatan Sculptures and Stars.
- Fixed missing Codex entry for Lunaro.
- Fixed getting teleported away when clipping the side of the Defense cryopod platform.
- Fixed the Redeemer unintentionally having a slower charge shot as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/688853-unannounced-redeemer-charge-shot-attack-speed-decrease/
- Fixed the Sarpa sometimes firing « blanks » with Bullet Dance or blank stance.
- Fixed the Zenistars disc returning to AFK/dead players.
- Fixed a grammatical error in the Manduka Pack description.
- Fixed black screen during mission fly in cinematic.
- Fixed Syndicate Medallions spawning in unreachable areas.
- Fixed not being able to replay The Second Dream cinematic in the Codex.
The Silver Grove: U4.1
- You can now access your Inventory screen when in the Dojo.
- Removed unintended tileset. (shhhh secrets!)
- Fixed various translation errors.
The Silver Grove: U4.2
- Added in Nightwatch enemy entries to the Codex.
- The Mods screen can now be accessed while in a Dojo.
- Fixed an issue with Primed Mods not properly appearing in the chat auto-complete feature.
- Fixed an issue with Operators being affected by the movement speed of their Warframes when Focus abilities are cast while moving.
- Fixed duplicate Marelok appearing in the market. Players who purchased this item have automatically received a refund.
- Fixed trade window allowing you to list more copies of Ayatan Sculptures than you currently own.
- Fixed Ayatan Sculptures and Stars not appearing when viewing in Codex.
- Fixed the holster position of secondary weapons on Nekros & Chroma.
- Fixed animation glitch (player teleporting forward) when tapping sprint while meleeing with specific timing.
- Fixed erratic player movement when wall-latching while rolling towards flat walls.
- Fixed map holes in Grineer Forest tileset.