Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.8
We’ve added some much-requested items to Clan & Dojo management to make decorating and contributing much easier!
- A new ‘DECORATOR’ Role has been added to Dojo hierarchies! This role will allow the player to place/remove Decorations and change room colors/lighting, but without the ability the destroy/build rooms.
- Added a ‘Contribute All’ button for Dojo room/Decoration Resource contributions, and Dojo Research contribution.
- Added a ‘Reset’ button to the Obstacle Course to clear all Decorations.
- For consistency, damage link abilities (Trinity, Nidus, Nekros) will no longer transmit self-damage, but you will still get the damage reduction. This is particularly relevant for the healer/support class of Trinity who had become the go-to DPS frame in addition to the intended support roles. The re-release of Mods like Aviator added to some clever but ultimately uncharacteristic roles for Trinity.
- Increased Saryn’s Miasma duration to 6 seconds.
- Reduced Nova’s Antimatter Drop max Health in half and doubled the absorbed damaged. This fixes Nova’s Antimatter Drop charging twice as quickly as a Client by buffing the Host to match Clients!
- Removed ability to place personal Decorations in the Dojo Obstacle Course as intended.
- Improved handling of corrupt compressed cache data.
- Fixed getting stuck in the ground when attempting to enter Archwing which resulted in a Mastery Rank 25 progression stopper.
- Fixed Zenurik Void Flow not being applied with maximum Energy on first Transference usage.
- Fixed broken Zephyr movement animations after casting Tail Wind and then Turbulence or Tornado while moving.
- Fixed Djinn’s Reawaken Mod not Reviving your Sentinel while controlling the Operator.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur if an Ability deactivates just as the player Revives.
- Fixed Archwing Elemental Mods not combining correctly (Blast, Corrosive, etc.)
- Fixed Infested Charger Specters not doing any damage.
- Fixed Dargyns clipping through Grineer Dropships in the Plains.
- Fixed inability to Entitle an Amp as ‘111’ due to the profanity filter.
- Fixed crashing when spamming the ‘Star Obstacle Course’ prompt in the Dojo.
- Fixed the game hanging when starting a Dojo Obstacle Course with an insane number of lasers.
- Fixed edge case where squad UI could become unresponsive after a squad member leaves the session.
- Fixed Decorations loving their saved rotation angles when adjusting said Decoration in the Obstacle Course.
- Fixed a « residual Decoration » being left behind which prevented other Decorations from being placed in the Dojo as reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/958422-dojo-building-bug-residual-item-blocking/.
- Fixed incorrect prompt when attempting to remove an Obstacle Course Decoration in the Dojo.
- Fixed Obstacle Course run credit being given to the Host instead of the Client who completed it.
- Fixed being able to exit the Plains boundaries while piloting a Dargyn.
- Fixed inability to select all Relic Refinement buttons and they are not appearing/functioning correctly for controller.
- Fixed tutorial prompts displaying mouse/keyboard bindings when you are using the controller.
- Fixed inability to rotate some items in the Market with the controller.
- Fixed spawning beside Dojo rooms in progress after constructing, starting a mission, and then returning to the Dojo.
- Fixed the Fire Trap FX not moving when placing/moving the Trap in the Dojo.
- Fixed the Volnus being rotated the wrong way when building it in the Foundry.
- Fixed M-W.A.M Index enemies freezing and flickering when killed.
- Fixing a few cases where players now get stuck where they would previously be able to move.
- Fixed script errors when casting numerous Warframe abilities.
- Fixed a level hole in the Grineer Forest tileset.
Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 126.96.36.199
- Fixed inability to place Decorations in your Orbiter.
- Fixed Onslaught music sometimes cutting out until you entered the next Zone.
17 ans, sudiste.
J’aime Warframe, j’aime l’esprit communautaire, j’aime l’entraide ; je suis un Ornotoubi.