HOTFIX 15.9 :
Tipedo Tenno Staff available now!
Prepare to unleash fury with the Tipedo. With its crescent shaped blades flying in sweeping arcs and striking at tremendous speed, this Tenno Staff demands focus from those wishing to unlock its true power.
- Mutalist Incursion Trophies are in and have been awarded to winning the Clans. Congrats!
- Void Key Packs are being removed from Syndicate offerings. Please visit the following link to vote on what Void Key offering you would prefer to see in their place: https://forums.warfr…cate-offerings/
- Added Melee Combo Counter to Excalibur’s Slash Dash.
- Holiday decorations, presents and the festive enemy antlers have been removed.
- Updated outdated information in the Training section of the Codex.
- Added Archwing tag to Centaur’s weapon description.
- Increased the delay between Infested Crawler’s vocal groans.
- Many Dojo trophies have received PBR upgrades!
- Warframes will now have temporary immunity while loading into a mission in progress, to prevent spawning into a mission half-dead due to enemy attacks.
- Toned down bloom on Mutalist Incursion badge.
- Players will now be disqualified from end-of-mission rewards if they’ve been dead or AFK for over a minute. This will not affect players that are waiting at extraction. This timer only matters relative to when the mission is completed. It isn’t a ‘catch all’ net for 100% of the mission.
Pool 1) Survival, Defense, Interception, etc rewards are revealed during the mission and accumulate without penalty.
Pool 2) Exterminate, Sabotage, Capture, and essentially anything else that isn’t endless have end-of-mission reward items (Blueprints from bosses, etc).
Pool 2 items are all that is affected by this change at this time.
- Fixed Warframe Mods being applied to Archwings after a host migration occurs.
- Fixed generic Archwing Mods saying they are compatible with only the Odonata. They will now properly say ‘Archwing’.
- Fixed squadmate Lisets not always showing the correct colors on the loading screen.
- Fixed Strun and Strun Wraith making continuous clicking sounds when you hit an empty magazine.
- Fixed audio and visual problems that would occur on Corpus outpost connecting rooms.
- Fixed Halikar weapon sounds looping when the player is interrupted during a jump strike.
- Fixed issue caused by Limbo leaving a session after casting Banish on a player, causing them to be permanently Banished as per:https://forums.warfr…shedby-a-limbo/
- Fixed enemies immune to Warframe abilities still being affected by Loki’s Irradiating Disarm Augment Mod.
- Fixed shotgun weapons causing ‘glass’ impacts on the wrong materials.
- Fixed ammo pickups potentially counting towards multiple players, instead of applying towards a single player.
- Fixed XP Boosters and Dark Sector bonus modifiers affecting Syndicate Weapon bonuses (Entropy, Sequence, Blight, Purity, Truth, Justice).
- Fixed various localization issues.
- Fixed Corpus Power Carrier appearing twice in the Codex.
- Fixed Smoke colors in Arsenal selecting the same color twice unintentionally.
- Fixed the Quick Reload Mod using the incorrect image on the Mod card.
- Fixed the Sinister Reach Mod incorrectly saying it can be used on ‘any’ weapon, not just ‘primary’ weapons as per:https://forums.warfr…ynoid-gammacor/
- Fixed scale and placement of Targis Prime armor when used on Mesa and Zephyr.
- Fixed visual issues with Targis Prime armor when used during Mesa’s Peacemaker.
- Fixed an error causing incorrect pigments to drop in Missions.
- Fixed erroneous pickup sounds triggered when players have obtained a pigment.
- Fixed regular weapon upgrades being applied to Archwing weapons during a host migration.
- Fixed Excalibur’s Radial javelin doing 2x damage when cast by Clients as per: https://forums.warfr…al-javelin-bug/
- Fixed Nekros’ Shadows of the Dead Ability not deactivating properly.
- Fixed the Itzal Archwing’s Blink Ability allowing players to teleport through objects they shouldn’t be able to.
- Fixed typo in the Itzal Pack Market description.
- Fixed general issues that would occur during Archwing Missions during host migration.
- Fixed Kohm creating particle effects on Mirage’s clones when particle settings are not set to High in system settings.
- Fixed white flash of light that would occur when players would be hit by Dargyn’s laser weapon in Archwing Missions.
- Fixed minor color issues occurring on electric procs within Volt’s Overload sphere.
- Fixed the Defense End of Mission screen always showing one wave higher than actually cleared.
- Fixed players not being able to access their inventory if they obtain pigments while in a clan, then leave the clan.
- Fixed pigment drops potentially despawning rare resources.
- Fixed Clan Dojo loading issue that would cause players to sit on a perpetual loading screen.
- Fixed issue in Dark Sector Conflicts that would cause ‘dojo detected’ to pop up on screen and become unremovable.
- Fixed Dojo wall decorations having slightly incorrect placement.
- Fixed Mods shown on loading screen displaying incomplete / incorrect details.
- Fixed Dojo becoming inaccessible after using the Polychrome Unit.
- Fixed players being unable to start a new project if they have pigment remaining in their inventory when their last Polychrome Research finished.
- Fixed the appearance of a ‘fog effect’ that would appear when quickly aiming into a connecting room.
- Fixed issue caused by players not being able to read their Tethra’s Doom reward inbox message.
Protideus – Tenno à la retraite
3 thoughts on “Mise à jour 15.9”
TIPEDO ce n’est pas un homme de petite taille qui aime les enfants. lol!
Ikos ! Je sais que c’est dur tes problèmes d’internet ! Et on te soutient : tout le clan est derrière toi dans cette dure épreuve ! Mais il faut que tu tiennes bon et ne craques pas ! Fais le pour nous , et pour toi aussi .
La lumière est au bout du tunnel 😉 !
putain c’est long!!! j’en peu plus!!!! 🙂