OROKIN COLOR PICKER
Add the colors of the Orokin to your Warframe and Weapons! This new color picker features colors derived from the relics of the Orokin Empire.
Visit the Market to purchase it today!
Nova — Escape Velocity (Worm Hole Augment): Allies that travel through Worm Hole gain a 30% speed bonus for 4 seconds.
Valkyr — Eternal War (Warcry Augment): While active, Warcry’s duration is increased by 1.25 seconds for each melee kill.
Volt — Capacitance (Overload Augment): Converts 3% of damage dealt into shields split between Volt and allied Tenno.
Get these new Augment Mods now by reaching top rank with select Syndicates.
Nova and Nekros Noggles have been added to the Market today!
- Added an ‘unstuck’ command to help players escape from areas they would otherwise have had to leave the Mission to escape. The ‘unstuck’ command can ONLY be used when the player is alive, and will teleport the player to their last good position.
- The command can be used simply by typing /unstuck
- Once the Mission has been completed, you will be required to restart Warframe so that we may receive an appropriate bug report to help identify these problem locations and monitor the use of the unstuck command.
- The ‘unstuck’ command does not currently function in the Liset, Dojo or Conclave.
- There is a 2 minute cooldown between use.
- Increased Frost’s Snow Globe slowdown effect in PvP.
- Increased Mag’s Pull range in PvP.
- Increased Volt’s Overload field expansion speed, but reduced its range and duration in PvP.
- Rhino is no longer invulnerable when performing Rhino Charge in PvP.
- Excalibur is no longer invulnerable when performing Slash Dash in PvP.
- A respawn timer will now show on the player HUD when dead and spectating.
The Law of Retribution Changes
- Vay Hek now has immunity from Warframe powers when he is immune to damage.
- Added various performance improvements for low spec computers.
- Made various lighting adjustments and visual improvements in the Relays.
- Made various audio adjustments to weapon attacks.
- Made improvements to lighting effects on Phobos, Saturn, Neptune, Sedna, Pluto and Mars tilesets.
- The Installed Mods section of the Mod foundry will now show Mods on both the PvE and PvP versions of a weapon.
- Volt’s Shocking Speed effect now has accompanying audio.
- Improved visuals on the Glaive’s mid-flight explosion effect.
- Players will no longer be able to keep Syndicate Medallions found during a Mission if the Mission is not completed.
- Made some adjustments to the Ripkas elemental effects.
- Updated the sound of Team Restore items.
- Fixed Volt Prime’s blurry textures.
- Fixed error that would prevent Chroma from using powers after deactivating Effigy.
- Fixed match timer in Cephalon Capture resetting back to 15 minutes on Host migration.
- Fixed issue caused by players disconnecting while holding the Cephalon in Cephalon Capture.
- Fixed Ash’s Bladestorm looping on a single target if that target became immune to the ability after it Bladestorm had begun as per:https://forums.warfr…and-nullifiers/
- Fixed Mirage’s clones from Hall of Mirrors sometimes shooting in the wrong direction.
- Fixed incomplete textures around door frames and skybox on the Grineer Shipyards tileset.
- Fixed issue that would allow for more than 8 players in a Conclave match.
- Fixed ugly texture on Grineer elevators.
- Fixed profile information being wrong the first time a player profile is viewed in a Mission.
- Fixed an issue that would cause a crash on Host migration.
- Fixed Mirage’s Winter Skin disappearing when Eclipse is activated.
- Fixed the team select UI not being usable between Conclave rounds.
- Fixed projectiles affected by Mag’s Bullet Attractor not doing any damage.
- Fixed tinting on Edo Prime Armor and Kazeru Prime Sugatra.
- Fixed players joining Conclave in a pre-made squad being separated when entering Cephalon Capture.
- Fixed an issue caused by rapidly selecting the Kubrow Imprint menu, causing the menu to become stuck.
- Fixed an issue preventing players to bind Warframe powers to buttons on a gamepad / controller.
- Fixed the pause menu staying open when dying in Conclave.
- Fixed Frost’s Avalanche showing duplicate effects for Clients.
- Fixed Lech Kril’s Sigil dropping from Orokin Vor.
- Fixed black screen that would occur when launching Assassination Missions on the Corpus Outpost tileset.
- Fixed Sanctuary Rare Spawn targets spawning in Mastery tests.
- Fixed Simaris’ text dialogue appearing twice and overlapping whenever a purchase is made in Sanctuary.
- Fixed enemies becoming immune to melee attacks when hit with Excalibur’s Radial Javelin.
- Fixed an issue in the tutorial caused by navigating the Menu mid-Mission.
- Fixed an issue causing pigment pick up messages to repeat over other items picked up during a mission.
- Fixed areas of the Relay concourse where players were able to escape into space.
- Fixed graphical issues with some decorations in Relays.
- Fixed some issues with Synthesis Rare Spawn fleeing behavior when scanned.
Protideus – Tenno à la retraite