New Soma-inspired weapons available now!
Tenno, complement your Soma with the power of the Aksomati pistols and the razor-sharp Dual Raza hatchets. Get them separately or purchase them with the Soma assault rifle in a discounted bundle!
The devastating power of the Soma rifle compacted into two elegant pistols.
These razor-sharp battle hatchets are designed to complement the Soma.
SUPREME SOMA SET
This bundle features the Soma assault rifle, Dual Raza hatchets and Aksomati pistols. Sharing a unique style, the weapons in this set will inspire awe in your allies and fear in your foes.
Get these new in-game additions by visiting the Market today!
Our scouts have returned from investigating Corpus and Grineer ships. They have discovered key details on new systemic overhauls to their data storage facilities.
Reports filed from our surviving agents show many of the classified vaults we have infiltrated have been relocated or given an extensive retrofit. Many have been upgraded to more advanced security systems. These new vaults were designed to counter forced entry. Increased patrols and movement-sensitive alarms will make infiltration difficult.
Use caution when accessing these secure data vaults. We must show our enemies there is no obscurity the Tenno cannot uncover.
- 3 new Spy Vaults have been added to Corpus Spy Missions
- 3 new Spy Vaults have been added to Grineer Spy Missions
- Players will now see a greater variation in what Spy Vaults appear in Missions, with each tileset randomly generated from existing vaults.
- Each Vault (old or new) contains randomly altered features that will make replaying a familiar vault less predictable but still open to multiple solutions.
New Augment Mods
Ember – World on Fire – Firequake: Enemies hit have a chance of being knocked down
Mirage – Slight of Hand – Explosive Legerdemain: Pickups are turned into proximity mines that deal damage with proc chance.
Trinity – Energy Vampire – Vampire Leech: Excess energy replenishes shields.
Mirage’s unique Trivelin Helmet and Limbo’s stylish Magrite Helmet will give your Warframe a new look. Both helmets are available in the Market today!
- Cephalons in Cephalon Capture will now return to their spawn after 10 seconds after being dropped.
- Made various localization updates to Conclave announcement messages.
- Increased the damage of all Braton weapons in PvP.
- Increased the damage of the Gorgon in PvP.
- Increased the damage of all Magnus weapons in PvP.
- Increased the damage of the Furax in PvP.
- Increased the damage of the Gram in PvP.
- Squads in PvP will only be shuffled for players who joined a match alone. Players who joined a queue together will remain together from match to match.
- Reduced the radius of knockdown effects from slide attacks in PvP.
- Players can now view match progress while spectating in PvP by entering the pause menu.
- Made audio ambiance tweaks to all maps.
- Increased the Energy drain of the Martial Magnetism in PvP.
Grineer Manic Changes
- Adjusted Grineer Manic to regen 2% of health a second, after a 7 second delay.
- Slightly lowered the damage of claw attack and the Manic’s Slash proc chance of his attacks.
- Increased the amount of decorations that can be placed in the Liset to 40.
- Added ‘Invite Squad Member’ label to the Squad UI.
- Notifications for events shown in the Liset’s Navigation console will now update their time remaining at 24h, 12h, 1h, 30min, 15min, 5m and 0s.
- Lowered the difficulty of the Spy Missions in the Stolen Dreams Quest.
- Hackable consoles can no longer be used by Limbo while in the Rift.
- Corpus security cameras now only activate laser grids within 20m of their position.
- Kubrow and Sentinels will no longer set off laser alarms in the Spy game mode.
- Life Support in Survival no longer spawn from crates or lockers before the Life Support drain begins or after the Life Support drain ends.
- Made various adjustments to the /unstuck command’s parameters.
- Reduced the number of co-op hack doors on Spy Missions on the Grineer Shipyards tileset.
- Reduced the amount of backtracking necessary in Spy Missions on the Grineer Asteroid tileset.
- Reduced the radius of knockdown effects from slide attacks in PvE.
- Added small lights to consoles in Corpus Spy Vaults.
- Adjusted Ember’s Accelerant effects to show its range more accurately.
- Emblems can now be used on either shoulder.
- Made small adjustments to Chroma’s Effigy to be less intrusive.
- Made small adjustments to Kohm audio and visual effects.
- Made various audio adjustments for surround sound and stereo.
- Made audio adjustments to Darvo and Grineer Manic.
- Updated audio on Soma and Soma Prime.
- Research displayed in Simaris’ Sanctuary will now show the top 5 contributors.
- Made adjustments to Rare Spawn scanning targets to prevent them from spawning in difficult to reach places such as Spy Vaults, Extraction or near turrets.
- Sigils dropped from bosses no longer consume the boss resource drops, and will be given in addition to the bosses resource.
Trials of Vay Hek Fixes
- Fixed an issue where a player sitting on the Revive / Forfeit menu during the Hijack portion of the second phase would cause the Mission to stop progressing.
- Fixed upgrades to Sentinel ammo capacity not properly reflecting in the Arsenal.
- Fixed an issue where players with high latency could turn the UI invisible, preventing them from being able to select Missions.
- Fixed rare and ultra-rare loot crates using the regular drop table in Survival and Void Survival.
- Fixed kill messages not displaying properly in Cephalon Capture for Clients.
- Fixed players being unable to navigate the End of Mission tabs in Conclave when using a gamepad or controller.
- Fixed visual effects not appearing on the Edo Prime chest armor.
- Fixed an error occurring at the end of Conclave matches that was preventing the End of Mission results screen from loading.
- Fixed players not getting their Friends List updated to reflect a Friend having completed the Mission they were in.
- Fixed a graphical issue on some transparent surfaces as per: https://forums.warfr…urfaces-update/
- Fixed various issues with AI pathing in Orokin Survival.
- Fixed an issue on Grineer Forest tilesets on where players using Zephyr can float above the level using Tail Wind, but then become unable to get back to the ground.
- Fixed an issue in Cephalon Capture where players would be unable to join a session in-progress that’s gone through two Host Migrations.
- Fixed lighting issue in elevator connector room on Corpus Power Storage tilesets.
- Fixed issue that would cause Loki’s Invisibility texture to fill the entire screen as per: https://forums.warfr…-screen-glitch/
- Fixed an issue where affinity earned from Cephalon Simaris scans was not visible on the End of Mission screen.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when using the /unstuck command in non-Mission levels as per: https://forums.warfr…-in-simulacrum/
- Fixed the Archwing loadout section of the Arsenal appearing for players who have no Archwings.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Mods to not drop properly from enemies.
- Fixed the Kogake’s slide attack sweeping from the left hand instead of the left foot. Also adjusted the timing to better match the animation.
- Fixed issue where using Chroma in a Mastery Test would cause enemies to stop spawning.
- Fixed Mastery Rank Sigils not displaying properly in Relays.
- Fixed broken Navigation markers not working properly in Void Derelict hallways.
- Fixed Proto-Excalibur helmet not working with other skins.
- Fixed players who purchased the Proto-Excalibur skin not receiving the Proto-Excalibur helmet.
- Fixed an issue in the Grineer Manic behavior that would prevent the Manic from catching up to fleeing players as easily.
- Fixed the Martial Magnetism Mod not functioning properly.
- Fixed clients being able to ignore the Grineer Manic’s cloak ability.
- Fixed the announcement for a player joining a Squad displaying for the player who is joining the session.
- Fixed the Cephalon in Cephalon Capture being unrecoverable after a Host Migration.
- Fixed players being unable to capture the Cephalon in Cephalon Capture after a Host Migration.
- Fixed attachments to the Dragon Nikana’s sheathe not displaying properly.
- Fixed visual bug that would occur in turret animation in Corpus Spy Vaults.
- Fixed enemies being able to easily see players in the upper catwalks of some Corpus Spy Vaults.
- Fixed the Grineer Scorpion Machete attack not hitting stationary players all of the time.
- Fixed emblems appearing on shoulder rotated incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where players using their 4th Warframe Ability during a Mastery Rank Test in Sanctuary would stop spawning enemies, making it impossible to complete the Mission.
- Fixed some issues with players scrolling up and down through items in the Inventory.
- Fixed an issue with the Soma where the weapon clip would sit in the wrong position.
- Fixed visual issue with the Edo Prime Chest Piece when equipped to a Mirage using Eclipse.
- Fixed players in the Tutorial level being able to use the Friends or Clan member list to join another player’s session, effectively breaking the tutorial and preventing the player from being able to use any Warframes, weapons or Quests.
- Fixed Host Migration in Conclave opening the team selection screen.
- Fixed players being unable to swap the polarity of their ‘Aura’ slot for Sentinels.
- Fixed players being unable to see items owned in the Arsenal.
- Fixed players still showing on the enemy team when switching sides in Cephalon Capture.
- Fixed player emblems not showing properly on right shoulder.
- Fixed an error that would occur when using Nyx’s Absorb.
- Fixed Nyx’s Chaos sometimes ending early when a target under Chaos dies.
- Fixed the First Daily Win reward being given in Conclave on loss.
- Fixed an issue where a downed player could not be revived while moving upwards on an elevator.
- Fixed Conclave host migration occurring with only one player left in the match.
- Fixed Clients sometimes getting stuck/frozen when getting revived after killing a member of the G3.
- Fixed the Tactical Reload Conclave Mod being equipable by Bows.
- Fixed XP locked weapons in the Market not showing their cost.
- Fixed enemies detecting players through player flashlight lighting.
- Fixed typo in Mesa’s Longhorn Helmet blueprint.
Protideus – Tenno à la retraite
2 thoughts on “Mise à jour 16.3”
3 nouveaux Spy Vaults ont été ajoutés aux missions Espionnage Corpus.
3 nouveaux Spy Vaults ont été ajoutés aux missions Espionnage Grineer.
Les joueurs peuvent maintenant voir une plus grande variation des Spy Vaults dans les missions, chaque zone est généré aléatoirement à partir Vaults existants.
Chaque Vault (ancien ou nouveau) contient des fonctions altérées de façon aléatoire qui feront que rejouer un Vault sera moins prévisible mais toujours ouverte à de multiples solutions.
Ember – World on Fire – Firequake: Les Ennemis touchés ont une chance d’être renversé.
Mirage – Slight of Hand – Legerdemain Explosif: Les Pickups sont transformées en mines de proximité qui infligent des dégâts avec une chance de proc.
Trinity – Energy Vampire – Vampire Leech: L’énergie excédentaire reconstitue boucliers.
Les Cephalons dans Capture Cephalon retourneront à leur spawn 10 secondes après avoir été lâché.
Augmentation des dégâts de toutes les armes Braton et Magnus en PvP
Augmentation des dégâts des armes : Gorgone – Furax – Gram
Les squads en PvP ne seront pas mélangés pour les joueurs qui auront rejoint un match seul. Les joueurs qui ont rejoint une file d’attente ensemble resteront ensemble d’un match à l’autre.
Les joueurs peuvent maintenant voir la progression du match tout en étant spectateur en PvP et en entrant dans le menu de pause.
Augmentation du drain d’énergie de Martial Magnetism en PvP.
Réduction du rayon de knockdown des slide attaques en PvP et PvE.
Ajustement du Maniac Grineer pour regen 2%hp/s après un delais de 7s.
Légère réduction des dommages de la claw attack et les chances de proc des attaques Manic’s Slash.
Augmentation de la quantité de décorations qui peut être placé dans le Liset à 40.
Les consoles piratable ne peuvent plus être utilisés par Limbo pendant un Rift.
Les caméras de sécurité Corpus n’activent les grilles laser que dans les 20m de leur position.
Les Kubrows et les Sentinelles ne pourront plus déclencher les alarmes en mission Spy.
Life Support en Survie n’apparaissent plus à partir des caisses ou des casiers avant le début du drain ni après la fin du drain.
Les emblèmes peuvent être utilisés sur n’importe quelle épaule.
Les Sigils de boss tomberont en plus de la ressource du boss et ne la remplacera plus.
Voilà une translate rapide des choses importantes. Lignes à rajouter ou fautes, dites.