Hotfix 16.4.4 :
Several Liset Radio Chatter contest winners have been included into the Liset’s audio rotation. Blazingcobalt, jprocks67 and Kalimando all now have their voices featured in game! Keep an ear out for new transmissions coming straight from community members.
- Added a stagger to Nyx’s Mind Control and Chaos ability in PvP.
- Excalibur’s Radial Blind now gets half its duration on targets that are looking away.
- Added vertical force to players killed by Rhino’s Charge.
- Players have 6 seconds respawn invulnerability with 3 seconds or time left invulnerability when moving.
- Invulnerability is now removed if you fire a weapon, melee or use a power.
Nova Antimatter Drop Changes and Fixes
Quite a few adjustments have been made to Nova’s Antimatter Drop that deserve special mention beyond our normal ‘fixes’.
- Fixed projectiles level 1-3 having double shimmer visual effects..
- Fixed Antimatter Drop’s collision detection being affected by projectile scale on Host. Increased the collision detection radius for Clients to help compensate.
- Fixed Client projectiles doing 2x damage on contact (not related to Antimatter Drop’s explosion damage).
- Fixed base explosion damage to match the Ability’s scaling explosion damage (was 100, now 100/125/150/200).
- Fixed sometimes doing minimal damage when used by Clients, regardless of how much players pumped into it.
- Fixed low damage as Host or Client if the projectile hits where you are aiming (as opposed to hitting something while trying to get to your aim position).
- Fixed aiming at the projectile not causing it to slow down.
- Explosions from Antimatter Drop will no longer fuel the damage of other nearby AMD projectiles.
- Projectiles from Antimatter Drop will now get brighter as you do damage to it.
- Various changes have been made to improve the visual and audio fx of Antimatter drop.
- Nova now shows a proper animation during multiple casts of Antimatter Drop.
- Slightly increased the Isolation Bursa’s ability cooldowns.
- Fixed damage from Rhino’s Charge lagging slightly behind Rhino, causing him to slide past enemies in Conclave without hurting them.
- Fixed an issue in Conclave where players would never lose their damage immunity on respawn when joining a match.
- Fixed energy respawners in Conclave not creating energy orbs after a Host migration.
- Fixed teams in Cephalon Capture occasionally grouping players into 5v3 matches.
- Fixed a Mission Node on Mars reading as “Deimos” instead of “Hellas”
- Fixed the positioning of the wings on Shield Ospreys to ensure that they can now be properly shot at.
- Fixed Host migrations on Corpus Sabotage missions preventing all other clients from completing the missions.
- Fixed maxed out negative reputation with Syndicates showing as 0 reputation lost or gained when handing in Syndicate Tokens.
- Fixed locations on MOA enemies that were previously difficult to hit, including a small location between the ‘head’ and gun, and a spot on their MOA-butt that was tough to shoot.
- Fixed Syndicate Assassins dropping blueprints that give more Spectres than intended.
- Fixed Volt’s Electric Shield giving improper damage multipliers as per: https://forums.warfr…-absurd-damage/
- Fixed the distance that loot crates would visually appear being too short on Corpus Ice Planet tileset.
- Fixed a potential issue causing a rare deadlock on launch.
- Fixed visual issue with muzzle flashes on weapons not properly following weapon barrels.
Hotfix 220.127.116.11 :
- Fixed a crash that would occur on AMD CPUs on boot (caused by 16.4.4, fixed right now).
Hotfix 16.4.5 :
Please note as we approach the release of Update 16.5 there are no further updates planned for this week. We will continue to hotfix as needed!
· Reduced the damage of all Cestra weapons in PvP.
- The Tonkor can no longer bounce other players.
- Fixed the Tonkor being able to damage and kill teammates.
- Fixed a number of issues with Sigil customizations not saving.
- Fixed an issue where rotating the position of a sigil would default the color to grey.
- Fixed players being unable to get back up after being knocked down by enemies with knockdown abilities.
- Fixed negative standing with Syndicates showing as blue when it should be showing as red.
- Fixed ambient ‘static noise’ that could be heard on Grineer Forest and Relay tilesets.
- Fixed crits on enemy heads giving inconsistent crit numbers depending on what ‘part’ of the head you hit. Headshots on enemies will now properly do a 2x damage multiplier regardless of what spot has been hit.
- Fixed crits on Infested Ancients being inconsistent depending on which non-headshot part of the body was hit. Hitting vulnerable points on limbs will now properly do 3x damage, consistently.
- Fixed some inappropriate body contortions when sliding while shooting a bow.
- Fixed the Tonkor and Penta not being affected by Volt’s Electric Shield as per: https://forums.warfr…lectric-shield/
- Fixed the Tonkor not properly knocking the user in the air when impacting an area close to a nearby enemy target.
- Fixed Tonkor grenades not exploding on contact with ragdolled enemies.
- Fixed players respawning with their secondary weapon due to dying in a bleedout state, instead of spawning with their primary.
- Fixed an issue where Sugatras would not update their colors properly.
- Fixed a rare crash that would occur on loading screens during texture loading.
- Fixed some issues relating improper visuals on Kubrow.
- Fixed positioning of melee decorations on the Obex and Kogake.
- Fixed Uru and Pyro Sugatras not properly appearing on some two hand weapons.
- Fixed hitboxes on Leech Osprey’s not properly registering player hits.
- Fixed Sigils appearing 90 degrees over-rotated.
- Fixed an issue with Traditional and Simplified Chinese characters being swapped in chat.²²²²²
Protideus – Tenno à la retraite