Hotfix 16.5.6 :
- Players will no longer receive experience for returning the Cephalon in Capture the Cephalon.
- Players will now drop 1 energy orb for every 25 energy they had stored at their time of death.
- Oro obtained and kills earned will no longer be recorded on the scoreboard after victory has been declared and the match has ended.
- All new mods that were not able to be equipped after purchasing from Teshin have been fixed
- Increased the damage of the Tigris in PvP.
- Empty Energy Stations will instantly spawn orbs when Energy Surge is initiated.
- Energy Surge will now activate in Annihilation at 80 total kills or 20 kills for one player.
- Oro will now move towards the player that damages another player just before they are killed by the environment.
- Changed the visual effect of Oro pickups in Annihilation.
- Made refinements to the custom Liset interior color details.
- Zephyr’s Turbulence visual effects will look slightly more transparent when cloaked.
- Loki’s Invisibility, when used with a Sentinel, will now give the Sentinel its proper energy color.
- Made various localization updates.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when editing a Solar Rail Schema.
- Fixed a crash caused by weapons and abilities that caused radial damage.
- Fixed a visual bug related to using the Atomos on certain enemies as per: https://forums.warfr…ion-visual-bug/
- Fixed incorrect channeling FX on Excalibur’s Proto Armor skin.
- Fixed coloring on Nukor as per: https://forums.warfr…-2#entry5097301
- Fixed some channeling FX not showing up correctly for Hosts and Clients.
- Fixed Hydroid’s Tempest Barrage not properly scaling in damage with rank.
- Fixed Oberon and Banshee’s Immortal Skin not properly applying to their shoulder pads.
- Fixed the Capture target becoming uncapturable if a player dies and then revives mid-capture.
- Fixed the player’s Warframe colors changing when viewing different Archwings in the Arsenal.
- Fixed players receiving a ‘not eligible for reward’ message when joining a squad for a Nightmare Trial.
- Fixed an issue in Corpus Hijack Missions that would prevent mission completion and stop all enemy spawns.
- Fixed an issue on Void tilesets that would break navigation markers and enemy navigation.
- Fixed a lighting issue appearing in a particular Grineer Spy Vault
- Fixed a lighting issue that would appear in Dojo hallways.
- Fixed Helios not attacking enemies when equipped with the Deconstructor.
- Fixed multiple Conclave Mods that were not showing up as available for purchase through Teshin.
Hotfix 16.5.7 :
- Fixed issues with Energy Orbs falling through the floor in PvP.
- Fixed issues with host migration interfering with Energy pickups and generation in PvP.
- Fixed missing firing animations for a number of weapons.
- Fixed issues with many missing animations for weapons in a number of scenarios.
- Fixed missing localization across a number of languages.
Hotfix 16.5.8 :
- Fixed crashes associated with radial damage.
- Fixed Loki and Loki Prime’s Decoy not firing his pistol.
- Fixed players in the Dojo all seeing a ‘player down’ notification when someone is defeated in a duel.
Hotfix 16.5.9 :
-Huge shader memory optimization (DirectX 11 sees reductions up to 500MB!). This is intended to solve rampant out-of-memory errors for 32bit Windows, especially when entering large levels and relays. Memory reduction has also improved load times for all platforms.
-Fixed Alad V’s victory inbox message having an arbitrary “*”
-Fixes for missing player avatars in inbox messages and gifting.
-Hooked up Codex icon to Tyl Regor
Protideus – Tenno à la retraite