Hotfix 16.8 :
KYROPTERA SYANDANA, ORMOLU SKIN BUNDLE et de nouvelles augmentations sont arrivés.
Tennos, donnez un style honorable à votre Warframe avec la Syandana Kyroptera ! Complémentez ce nouveau look avec l’ensemble d’aspect Ormolu, qui inclut la Syandana Kyroptera. Ajoutez de la puissance à votre Warframe avec de nouvelles augmentations.
Ajoutez une Syandana version Kyroptera à votre Warframe. Créée par des artisans Tenno, cette Syandana évoque des créatures nocturnes ailées.
ENSEMBLE D’ASPECTS ORMOLU
Contient des aspects Ormolu personalisés du Daikyu, des Akbolto, du Bolto et du Tipedo ainsi qu’une Syandana Kyroptera Ormolu.
Mesa: Bouclier Déstabilisant: Augmentation de Bouclier Bondissant – Les projectiles renvoyés auront 50% de chance de déséquilibrer les ennemis.
Oberon: Jugement Béni: Les ennemies tuées par Jugement Béni créés des Bénédictions Terrestres pour 10 secondes. Les ennemies dans ces Bénédictions Terrestres prennent 150 dégâts par second. Vos alliés reçoivent aussi 250 armure.
*Statistiques des augmentations sont au rang maximal.
Obtenez ces nouvelles additions dès maintenant !
Tenno, give your Warframe honorable style with the new Kyroptera Syandana! Complement the look with the Ormolu Weapon Skin Bundle, including a Skin for the Kyroptera. Add power to your Warframe with new Ability Augment Mods!
Obtenez ces nouvelles additions dès maintenant !
- Clan Warlords now have permissions to Kick and Suspend for certain timeframes in Clan & Alliance chat channels. Warlords also have the ability to grant this Permission to other Clan members.
- Added a ‘Charge Rate’ stat to the Arsenal for charge based weapons (bows, etc). You now have a number to associate your weapon Charge rate with – it will show how it is affected by the Fire Rate mods that you have equipped!
- The first map will now be selected randomly in all Conclave game types.
- Players will no longer spawn in waves in Team Annihilation.
- Host Migration can now occur during Team Select screen.
- The Excavation Scanner has been removed from the Codex.
- Players can now control the camera when using the Dojo Pigment preview.
- Adjusted the Ancient Healers healing pulse to be similar to a Small Team Health Restore with decreased frequency and a slightly shorter radius to match the Aura.
- Mirage’s Hall of Mirror clones will no longer show cosmetic attachments for clients, or if your particle quality is set to low. This change is in an attempt to resolve reports of Performance/crash reports related to Mirage.
- Simulacrum missions no longer count towards Mission Failed or Mission Quit statistics.
- Users who are playing with UI/HUD off will no longer see outlines of their Squad allies through walls. This should help with Machinima/Content Creators needing cleaner scenes!
- Fixed an error that would occur in Interception when Rounds would not progress after killing the remaining enemies.
- Fixed Lieutenant Lech Kril being unkillable due to players not being able to properly hit him with ranged weapons.
- Fixed Syndicate Spy missions not giving Vault rewards.
- Fixed Shotgun Mods not being included in the Conclave EOM rewards.
- Fixed all types of Ancient Healers not having the same Aura and healing pulse.
- Fixed incorrect color on the Elytron’s Thumper ability.
- Fixed Castana explosions not using the proper energy color as per: https://forums.warfr…ion-color-only/
- Fixed Frost’s Snowglobe giving two visual effects for Clients.
- Fixed thrown weapons not showing the proper energy trails as per: https://forums.warfr…w-chosen-color/
- Fixed spawning issue on Corpus Gas City tileset that would cause players to spawn inside of walls.
- Fixed Mesa’s Regulator pistols appearing when previewing other Warframes.
- Fixed two copies of Oberon’s Reckoning FX showing on cast.
- Fixed decorative Lotus symbols on challenge icons spinning sideways.
- Fixed the minimap in Tutorial Missions not properly displaying the outline of the level.
- Fixed Captain Vor not properly using his abilities or attacks in the Tutorial Missions.
- Fixed several broken energy color effects as per: https://forums.warfr…oken-since-165/
- Fixed Tonkor grenades bouncing off Boss weak points.
- Fixed radial damage not properly working against Lephantis.
- Fixed Mesa’s Regulator pistols not being holstered when viewed in the Archwing Arsenal.
- Fixed Zephyr’s Turbulence affecting enemies outside of its range.
- Fixed bullet deflection effects not playing on Mesa’s Shatter Shield.
- Fixed the Daikyu having no charge limit in Conclave.
- Fixed visual issues on Orokin-Corrupted Corpus firing animations.
- Fixed the Lanka’s fire rate not properly updating with fire rate Mods.
- Fixed Zanuka becoming stuck on crates in various tilesets.
- Fixed some visual issues on the Capture Target previewed in Simaris’ Library.
- Fixed an issue allowing players to take damage from Elytron’s Warhead.
- Fixed the Attica not firing as a silent weapon – the weapon is now functioning as a Silent weapon by design.
- Fixed some alt-helmets not sitting properly on Prime Warframes.
- Fixed the Gear menu not opening when players have their UI disabled.
- Fixed Sentinels and Kubrow having shields in no-shields Nightmare Missions.
- Fixed the Loadout selection menu buttons appearing on screen when accessing the pause menu from the Conclave Mode selection menu.
- Fixed players fast switching Arsenal loadouts causing Archwing to appear in the PvE loadout.
- Fixed a freeze that would occur when trying to view the Darvo Deal menu.
- Fixed Clan type and total number of members not properly displaying in the Clan menu under Communication.
- Fixed an issue that would occur when viewing End of Mission results in the Liset after completing a Conclave match.
- Fixed the Lucky Shot/Blind Shot Conclave Mod adding accuracy instead of decreasing it.
- Fixed NPCs getting stuck in cover and ignoring the player.
- Fixed being able to spawn two of the same type of Specters if you have two different types of Specters equipped. The intention of Specters is to have only one instance for each type of Specter summoned.
- Fixed Tonkor’s iron sights not closing when quick meleeing.
- Fixed Grineer on Earth tilesets falling under the level; making them unkillable.
- Fixed Mirage’s Hall of Mirrors causing a crash if you had no customizations on your Warframe or Melee weapon.
- Fixed various localization issues.
Hotfix 16.8.1 :
Enabled the following skin usage:
- Day of the Dead now works on Vaykor Marelok.
- Shock Camo now works on the Secura Dual Cestras.
- Grineer Forest Camo now works work on the Rakta Ballistica
- Ormolu Skin now works on the Telos Akbolto!
- Fixed Charge weapons not firing properly if you had any Fire Rate mods equipped.
- Rolled back a fix for Elytron’s Thumper causing self damage – this is what broke weapons dealing self-damage intentionally where applicable.
- Fixed being unable to purchase Syndicate Restore Blueprints in Relays.
- Fixed various crashes.
Hotfix 16.8.2 :
- Fixed an issue causing a broken HUD for players with their language set to Japanese.
Hotfix 16.8.3 :
- Reverted the change to Zephyr’s Turbulence introduced in Update 16.8.0.
- Players can now invite players to their clans from the chat menu.
- Exterminate minimap markers have been tweaked to make it less likely that you will leave a stray enemy behind and have to backtrack.
- Adjustments have been made to the Kyroptera Syandana that should allow for better flip-flop physics.
- Optimized the load time and memory footprint of the relays.
- Fixed another issue causing players to take damage from Elytron’s Warhead ability.
- Fixed a visual issue that could occur with Rhino’s Iron Skin FX.
- Fixed some audio cues inappropriately looping in Survival Missions.
- Fixed a typo in ‘The New Strange’ Quest dialogue.
- Fixed some instances of players seeing multiple bubbles when Limbo casts Cataclysm.
- Fixed the Anku not appearing in the Codex.
- Fixed two Tempo Royale Mod entries appearing in the Codex.
- Fixed Oberon’s agile animation being incorrectly labeled in the Arsenal.
- Fixed Sugatras not properly attaching to the Anku.
- Fixed players being able to reach the ceiling of Lephantis’ lair after the boss encounter has been completed.
- Fixed players being able to ignore System or Global messages.
- Fixed the Prisma Grakata not being tradable.
- Fixed the Prisma Grakata not showing in Codex.
- Fixed Host Migrations not working properly when a player chooses to leave Conclave matches.
- Fixed various localization issues.
Hotfix 16.8.4 :
- Fixed players being able to send Clan invites without the proper permissions.
- Fixed some clipping issues with new cloth physics.
- Fixed some rigidity that would occur in cloth physics.
- Fixed an issue causing the Datamass falling through levels at the start of a Missions on a certain Ceres spawn tile as seen here:https://forums.warfr…75#entry5285075
- Fixed texture issues that would occur on some Grineer catwalks.
- Fixed duplicate entries for the Gorgon that would appear in player profile after killing certain enemies under the effects of Mind Control.
- Fixed an issue causing an inappropriate amount of bounces from some projectile weapons.
- Fixed a broken image showing in the Art Gallery.
Protideus – Tenno à la retraite