Noggles + Character Customization
Complement Excalibur’s updated powers with these new items, available in the Market now:
PRISMA EXCALIBUR BUNDLE
Let Excalibur stand apart with skin and helmets forged from the purest Prisma Crystal.
PRISMA EXCALIBUR SKIN
This Excalibur Warframe has been coated with liquid Prisma, enriched by pure Void energy.
PRISMA, PRISMA AVALON and PRISMA PENDRAGON EXCALIBUR HELMETS
Three new, unique helmets for Excalibur, coated with liquid Prisma and enriched by pure Void energy.
EXCALIBUR PROTO-ARMOR SKIN
Discovering the precise nature of the Excalibur Proto-Armor Skin has proved elusive. Initial attempts at dating point to ancient origins, perhaps even predating Orokin Empire. Get it from now until June 24 at 2 p.m. EDT — when it’s returned to the Vault.
PRISMA EXCALIBUR and PROTO-EXCALIBUR NOGGLE STATUES
Decorate your Liset with new Prisma and Proto-Excalibur Noggle Statues!
No matter your play style, Excalibur is always a formidable Warframe choice. With newly re-worked Abilities, he is now more versatile than ever.
The following changes have been made to Excalibur’s Abilities. Please note that we will continue to monitor these changes after launch to make any necessary tweaks to balance.
- First Ability: Slash Dash: Slash Dash will now target enemies within a conal distance from Excalibur, targeting all enemies within the range of cast. Enemies hit by Slash Dash will count towards the player’s melee combo counter.
- Second Ability: Radial Blind: Cast on the move and opens AI to finishers.
- Third Ability: Super Jump has been removed from Excalibur’s Abilities.
- Third Ability: Radial Javelin is now Excalibur’s third Ability and costs 75 Energy to activate.
- Fourth Ability: New Ability: Exalted Blade: Excalibur summons a sword of pure light and immense power.
- Stat changes: Excalibur Armor: Excalibur’s base has been increased to 225 and to 250 for Excalibur Prime.
- Excalibur’s Abilities have all been given a visual overhaul in line with his new Exalted Blade ability.
- Excalibur has been rebalanced for PvP in accordance with his recent overhaul.
- Players joining an Defense Mission mid-progress will now only be able to join before the start of the 4th enemy wave- after then the mission is considered ‘objective complete’.
- Standardized naming conventions for Warframe Animation Sets.
- Improved the visual tint on the Tigris.
- Volt’s Overload will now cause destructive visual effects on nearby active light fixtures when used.
- Players will now see a quantity listed next to the Arcane Enhancements in their inventory.
- Added Rare 5 Fusion Core Bundles and Uncommon Fusion Core Bundles to Hard/ Easy Archwing Interception reward tables, respectively.
- Noggle capacity in the Liset has been increased!
- Users with Chat Moderation privileges have their chat messages display in Purple Text.
- Fixed players not being able to leave a Mission if a Client revives partway through the G3 capture process.
- Fixed players being unable to sell Arcanes.
- Fixed Banshee’s Sonic Fracture Mod not affecting all enemies when used by Clients as per: https://forums.warfr…-inconsistency/
- Fixed players being unable to select what Mission they would like to start when there are multiple Missions on a node.
- Fixed the player HuD being cut off in certain resolutions.
- Fixed the weapon ammo counter appearing when unarmed.
- Fixed the timer in the Dojo Obstacle Course never counting up from 0.
- Fixed the Para Carrier skin showing code in its description.
- Fixed Syndicate Medallions becoming invisible during Syndicate Missions
- Fixed an issue causing Host Migrations in Conclave to not end a round properly for all players.
- Fixed extra corpses appearing when players die while invisible.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when joining a Mission through your Friends List as Excalibur Prime.
- Fixed an issue causing Atomos particle effects to hover in mid-air after being fired as per: https://forums.warfr…g-atomos-beams/
- Fixed an issue that would cause some stats in the Arsenal to display one percent lower than they actually are.
- Fixed an issue preventing players from crafting blueprints in the Tutorial Quest ‘Vor’s Prize’.
Hotfix 16.9.1 :
- Fixed Excalibur’s Exalted Blade not inheriting any melee mods. This fix now allows the damage of Exalted Blade attacks to scale based on the mods of your Melee weapon.
- Fixed game hangs related to Exaclibur’s Slash Dash.
- Purple Text now only applies to global chat Moderators and won’t appear within Clans/Alliances.
Hotfix 188.8.131.52 :
- Reduced memory footprint slightly for many-core systems.
- Optimizes physics task framework for dual-core systems using multi-threaded rendering.
- Fixed several crashes caused by rare timing-issues exposed by recent optimizations.
Hotfix 16.9.2 :
- Optimized the rendering in Grineer Shipyards (Ceres) Defense and Interception minimaps.
- Updated the firing sound on the Braton Vandal shots.
- Disabled many-core and dual-core physics optimizations until we can isolate why they cause crashes on certain machines.
- Fixed some door audio effects playing too loudly.
- Fixed some instances of duplicate player names showing up in the list of chat users.
- Fixed an issue where the Aegis (from Silva and Aegis) would not collapse when holstered.
- Fixed some instances of the Datamass spawning in walls on the Corpus Gas City tileset.
- Fixed Excalibur’s Exalted Blade’s melee attacks always counting as though it were channeled.
- Fixed a wall in Conclave’s Underwater Lab tileset that did not have proper collision.
- Fixed players being able to start Annihilation and Team Annihilation matches alone.
Hotfix 184.108.40.206 :
- Fixed cloth physics not properly reacting to falling distances.
- Fixed Excalibur’s Exalted Blade copying melee Stance Mods, which would break functionality of the Ability.
- Fixed an issue causing Excalibur’s Exalted Blade to not properly release energy waves.
- Reduced Stamina drain on Auto-Parry when using Exalted Blade.
- Fixed damage from Exalted Blade’s energy waves not scaling properly with Mods.
- Fixed the some cases of Exalted Blade not appearing when activated when used with certain melee weapons.
- Fixed some cases of Exalted Blade use not allowing players to melee attack when activated or deactivated.
- Fixed Exalted Blade’s energy waves not getting a damage buff from Channeling or applying unique Mod effects (such as Life Strike).
- Fixed an issue with the Proto Glaive skin with Exalted Blade preventing waves from appearing.
- Fixed an issue with Exalted Blade damage not being correct on Clients.
- Fixed cloth effects not behaving properly in Archwing Missions.
- Fixed some unusual ‘bouncing’ behavior on cloth when applying customization in the Arsenal.
Protideus – Tenno à la retraite
One thought on “Mise à jour 16.9 + 16.9.1 + 220.127.116.11 + 16.9.2 + 18.104.22.168 + 16.9.3”
Yeaaah la mise à jour que j’attendais!