Knux Gauntlets available now!
Pummel your enemies with the Knux Gallium-alloy gauntlets during close-range Archwing combat. Designed by the infamous Tyl Regor.
Add the Knux to your Arsenal by visiting the Market today!
The addition of alt-fire on the Tigris came as an unintended change during the split of alt-fire and aim. As a result, the alternative fire button on the Tigris has been removed. Players can now tap the attack button once for a both barrels, or hold down the fire button to delay firing the second barrel. Please note that this does not change the DPS of the Tigris!
- Agile Aim – Faster Movement While Aiming – Rifle PvP Mod.
- Spry Sights – Faster Movement While Aiming – Pistol PvP Mod.
- Snap Shot – Faster Movement While Aiming – Shotgun PvP Mod.
- Lie In Wait – Higher Aimed Damage, More Recoil – Sniper PvP Mod.
- Vital Systems Bypass – Gain Health Regen, but increased Shield Recharge Delay – Warframe PvP Mod.
- Cronus, Dakra Prime, Dark Sword, Ether Sword, Heat Sword, Jaw Sword, Mire, Pangolin, Ether Reaper, Hate, Reaper Prime, and Plasma Sword can now be used in PvP.
- Skana and Skana Prime damage has been increased in PvP.
- Nikana series damage has been decreased in PvP.
- Kronen and Boltace damage has been decreased in PvP.
- Anku damage has been decreased in PvP.
- The Gorgon series of weapons has had their damage increased in PvP.
- Removed the Focused Kill Streak Stopped Challenge.
- Increased the recover speed from stagger or stun attacks in PvP.
- New Conclave Mods have been added to Conclave Challenge reward tables.
- Bows now have their ammunition capped at 30 in Conclave.
- Teshin will now count down the end of Conclave matches.
- All players that earned a Gorgon Wraith over the recent Survive or DIE event that did not receive an additional weapon slot have received a weapon slot retroactively, regardless if they have kept or sold the weapon.
- Limited the number of Mods that can interact with Exalted Blade as per: https://forums.warfr…-blade-changes/
- Added Codex entries for the Grineer Blunt.
- Added more visual cues to help better show where to exit Underwater Archwing tilesets when transitioning to land.
- The Bailiff Defector is no longer spawnable in the Simulacrum.
- Updated the visuals of Simaris’ Research menu.
- The Elytron`s Thumper will now combine with previous Thumpers if it detonates within its radius. This will refresh the duration on the previous Thumper and allow damage to stack up to 4 times.
- Conclave restriction has been removed from crafting Spectres.
- Spectres will now do increased damage based upon their rarity, rarer Spectres will do more damage.
- Players constructing Spectres for the first time will receive additional information on construction to help clarify Spectre use.
- Reduced camera shake FX when using Excalibur’s Exalted Blade.
- Fixed Blast procs not functioning properly. Also fixes Vexing Retaliation not functioning properly.
- Fixed the pigment icon displaying on other items at the End of Mission reward screen.
- Fixed enemies under Nyx’s Mind Control or Chaos not properly attributing their kills to Nyx and Shared Experience to Nyx’s Squadmates.
- Fixed an issue preventing abilities that do radial damage from not properly hitting enemies.
- Fixed players being unable to jump through some connected hallways.
- Fixed Grineer Draga not functioning properly when spawned in the Simulacrum.
- Fixed a Rank Up notification that would play for Clients when they’re not actually ranking up.
- Fixed waypoints on loot not properly working.
- Fixed multiple blocked zipline cables on some Mars tilesets.
- Fixed players being able to escape Earth tilesets by using wall jumps near waterfalls.
- Fixed some visual FX unintentionally clipping through players on ziplines.
- Fixed an issue that would cause Syndicate Medallions to lose their ‘glow’ when certain abilities are used nearby, making them very difficult to see.
- Fixed Simulor orbs not properly combining with each other when you are at max range.
- Fixed the Shock Camo skin for the Obex not properly applying to offhand or feet attachments.
- Fixed an error that would occur when looking at friends on the friend’s screen.
- Fixed a misplaced wall panel on the Void Defense tileset.
- Fixed unranked uncommon Fusion Cores being rewarded in Archwing Interception.
- Fixed Cryopod tubes appearing as blurry for Hosts and Clients.
- Fixed Itzal’s Cloak not deactivating on movement.
- Fixed the Quanta’s projectile explosions causing excessive particle creations.
- Fixed the Scan Research Terminal showing overlapping button labels when switching through entries.
- Fixed swapping Mod Polarities creating a negative capacity in the Arsenal.
- Fixed players guns turning invisible during the Archwing transition when double jumping into water.
- Fixed players not being able to properly exit underwater Archwing portions.
- Fixed players being unable to interact with terminals on Mobile Defense Missions taking place on the Corpus Ice Planet tileset.
- Fixed the Chesa Kubrow`s name and description not displaying on the Imprint display screen.
- Fixed <Archwing> appearing in the place of the Archwing icon on items rewarded at the End of Mission screen.
- Fixed the UI becoming permanently tinted the wrong color if using a hotkey to switch off the Synthesis Scanner.
- Fixed players using controllers / gamepads being unable to navigate the ‘Search’ option in the Profile Icon submenu.
- Fixed some improper electrified water visuals appearing in the Orokin Void tileset.
- Fixed Zephyr’s Dive Bomb FX lingering underwater when using Archwing as per: https://forums.warfr…ect-underwater/
- Fixed Spectres in Defense and Survival Missions not properly scaling to enemies when summoned later in the Mission.
- Fixed an issue causing targets hit with Viral procs to have permanent incorrect health values in Missions.
- Fixed the Supra’s lensflare effect showing through walls.
- Fixed some missing textures in Excavation Missions on the Grineer Underwater Lab tileset.
- Fixed an audio FX not playing when capturing a Cephalon in Conclave.
- Fixed Ash`s Bladestorm becoming caught in an infinite loop in PvP, causing invulnerability and idle clones.
- Fixed various localization issues.