Mise à jour 18.12 :
Vauban Prime and the newest Prime Gear have arrived.
Outmaneuver your enemies with the deadly expertise of Vauban Prime Access!
Get Vauban Prime Access now and make the newest Prime yours – instantly – including Vauban Prime, Fragor Prime, Akstiletto Prime, and exclusive Customizations only available through Prime Access!
Click here for more information on Prime Access: https://warframe.com/prime-access
For information on where to start hunting for Vauban Prime and his gear, see here:
• Vauban’s Bounce ability has been renamed to Minelayer.
• Cycle through four deployable trap mines: Bounce, Trip Laser, Shred and Concuss!
• Bounce: A deployable launch pad that can be attached to any surface. Use on enemies, squad members, or as a personal mobility tool.
• Trip Laser: Creates a horizontal laser that trips/stumbles incoming enemies.
• Shred: Landmine that flings enemies backwards while ragdolling them, stripping armour in the process.
• Concuss: Landmine that makes enemies deaf and confused.
Conclave Changes & Fixes
• Reduced the damage of the Stradavar semi-auto fire in Conclaves.
• Warframe Mod text descriptions are receiving a visual overhaul! All Mod descriptions are being manually audited by our team to reflect appropriate status icons and uniform text case. Our goal is to bring consistency to all Mods, and so far almost every Mod has been updated to this format! We ask that you be patient with this change as we comb through Warframe’s extensive Mod collection. This change is purely visual to reduce overly verbose descriptions and discrepancy, and does not affect the functionality of these Mods in any way.
• Improved load-times on low-end systems by around 5% and improved the responsiveness of the progress-bar.
• Improved logging for launcher Dx11 auto-detection.
• Added diagnostics to investigate problems where players get disconnected while on loading-screens.
• Added diagnostics to investigate how some corrupt installs are evading detection and causing crashes.
• Improved handling of computers with so little free memory that they cause the updater to crash.
• Improved defenses against corrupt localization caches.
• Improved rewards for the Tycho Orokin Moon Survival mission to now include T3 Void Keys.
• Improved texture visibility for low-end PC’s with numerous display options turned off.
• Improved the way that Landing Craft Decorations are loaded upon login or return. For those with an extensive Noggle collection, you will notice a smoother loading transition when returning to your Landing Craft.
• Imperator Vandal parts are now tradable!
• The Ymir-Form Gemini Nikana Sheath and the Surt-Form Gemini Nikana Sheath can now be equipped on the Nikana, Nikana Prime and Dragon Nikana.
• Loki Prime, Bo Prime, and Wyrm Prime have been removed from the Void and put into the Prime Vault until further notice.
• Fixed crash that could occur if a slightly damaged cache were repaired on the fly.
• Fixed the Ringers skin not working properly with Furax Wraith as per : https://forums.warframe.com/topic/645457-ringers-skin-not-colorable-on-furax-wraith-after-update-18105/
• Fixed Grineer Butchers playing their attack animation in slo-mo when in an unalerted state.
• Fixed numerous incorrect tutorial transmission subtitles.
• Fixed being able to walk through objects while in Wukong’s Cloud Walker ability.
• Fixed Kela De Thaym having an incorrect sleep animation.
• Fixed perpetually falling through a hole in the Orokin Moon Defense map.
• Fixed a door not opening unless all squad members were present in the Orokin Moon Survival mission.
• Fixed certain enemies continuing their slowed animation after being released from Vauban’s Bastille.
• Fixed Power Strength Mods (Blind Rage, Intensify, etc.) not applying very much to Vauban’s Vortex initial blast and damage over time.
• Fixed the Sands of Inaros bundle diorama appearing blurry.
• Fixed Nezha’s Warding Halo ability appearing while aiming with a Sniper Rifle as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/648421-warding-halo-appears-while-zooming-with-sniper/
• Fixed Dual Kama Blueprints being rewarded in T4 Survival missions, and replaced with the intended Dual Kama Prime Blueprint.
Hotfix 18.12.1 :
Conclave Changes & Fixes
- Fixed casting Vauban’s Concuss grenade disabling your powers until you died in Conclaves.
- Fixed seeing Vauban’s Minelayer power icons while loading into the Conclaves.
- Tweaked Rathuum Judgement Points in an effort to allow players only fit for ‘Easy’ to progress with less repetition:
- – Undine (Easy) awards 10 Judgement Points
- – Nakki (Medium) 30 Judgement Points to access and awards 15 Judgement Points
- – Yam (Hard) 60 Judgement Points to access (still awards 25 Judgement Points)
- Removed Wyrm Prime Blueprint from T2 Exterminate reward table.
- Improved lighting on Grineer doors.
- The Imperator Vandal Blueprint is now tradable.
- Reduced the Oxium crafting cost for Vauban Prime Chassis to 7,000.
- A script has been run to refund those who crafted at the original amount.
- Fixed numerous incorrect Syandana placements.
- Fixed Operator Face/Hair showing a file path.
- Fixed Vauban’s Immortal skin equipping incorrectly on Vauban Prime.
Hotfix 18.12.2 :
• Operation Rathuum Clan trophies are coming very shortly! We will update this thread the moment they are administered to the respective Clans.
• A Mastery Rank 22 test has been added!
• Made optimizations to reduce stuttering when a Tenno or Stalker joins your mission in progress.
• Improved the firing/recoil animation of the Twin Kohmaks.
• Improved the audio for Kela De Thaym’s Executioners.
• Removed a broken value shown on Clan Stats page for Operation Rathuum.
• Fixed Mods sometime not activating when entering a mission.
• Fixed the Citadella Prime Syandana not displaying it’s proper FX in the Relays.
• Fixed not being able to bounce off of Tonkor’s explosions as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/649299-tonkor-isnt-allowing-grenade-jumping-as-of-18121/
• Fixed not being able to trade the Dera Vandal Blueprint, Karak Wraith Blueprint, Strun Wraith Blueprint, Snipetron Vandal Blueprint/Barrel and Sheev Blueprint.
• Fixed not being able to trade Landing Craft components.
• Fixed hearing the AkStiletto Prime firing sound from across the map.
• Fixed the Cateno Prime Sugatra attaching incorrectly on various melee weapons.
• Fixed the Scyth Sugatra rotation on Bo and Glaive weapons.
• Fixed numerous Syandana placement issues on Vauban Prime.
• Fixed the Daikyu quiver clipping through the backs of numerous Warframes.
• Fixed the 50 day login milestone reward UI icon remaining on your login timeline.
• Fixed enemies getting stuck in their jump animation if they teleport during a jump-action.
• Fixed the Phased Asa Syandana flickering when looking at it from certain angles.
• Fixed Moas that spawn from the floor getting stuck.
• Fixed missing enemy types from Grineer Settlement Excavation (Phobos): Arid Butchers, Troopers, and Hellions were re-integrated with their comrades.
• Fixed numerous Syandana placements on Warframes.
• Fixed icons on the End of Mission screen appearing blacked out.
• Fixed rare cases of crashing after a Host Migration.
P.S: Sortie Season 7 starts tomorrow, May 21!
Protideus – Tenno à la retraite