Mise à jour 18.13.2 :
We’ve received word from the Lotus that everyone will have 7 days following the launch of 18.13.2 to claim a free Forma via inbox simply by logging in shortly after we launch.
With the power of all your Draco runs, we have intercepted this message:
You have fought long and hard for our cause – learning to master many Warframes and Weapons in your Arsenal. Take this gift of Forma as a token of my appreciation for your willingness to bend the will of your equipment to suit your needs on the battlefield.
Trinity Changes & Fixes
- Blessing: Damage Resistance is no longer calculated based on an Average, but instead a flat value simply capped at 75% (which can be achieved via use of Strength mods). The squad UI now shows who is in range with the Tenno Affinity marker.
- Fixed Trinity’s Blessing dealing a possible infinite damage multiplier.
- Hysteria: Each kill reduces her Hysteria Aura by 1 meter, the aura will continue to grow but killing frequently will keep it tight around you so you can control its range.
Mag Changes & Fixes
- Improved the FX of Mag’s Polarize.
- Fixed Mag’s Crush FX not playing properly for Clients.
- Fixed Mag’s Magnetize bubble being invisible when inside it.
- Fixed Mag dealing self-damage with Magnetize.
Enemy Plasma Grenade Changes
- Before Plasma Grenades explode, they will live for 3 seconds after coming to a rest on the ground.
- Plasma Grenades can now be shot in air or when they are on the ground.
- When an enemy Plasma Grenade is shot and killed, it will explode and damage any enemies in range with no damage to you. A Tenno with a keen ear will be able to identify these threats and counter them with an accurate shot before it’s too late.
Enemy Changes & Fixes
- Ballistas will have telegraphing when they are winding up to fire off a round from their deadly Vulkars. An observant Tenno will be better able to identify and prioritize these threats.
- Hyekka Masters: Fixed the Hyekka Master’s Ignis dealing damage through walls.
Please see our Developer Workshop Part 4 for more information: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/654868-dev-workshop-part-4-hotfix-18132-information-more/
Starting Mod Capacity Changes:
The starting Mod Capacity for your gear (new or Forma’d) is now determined by your Mastery Rank and if an item has an Orokin Reactor or Catalyst installed.
For example, a Mastery 20 player would experience the following:
- Claim a new Warframe from the Foundry with no Reactor installed.
- Observe the ‘Unranked’ item and see the starting Mod capacity is 20.
- Install a Reactor, observe the Mod capacity has doubled to 40.
The formula is:
Starting Mod Capacity = Mastery Rank (x2 if Orokin Reactor/Catalyst installed).
The cap on capacity remains unchanged.
Please note this is a slight deviation of our discussions on how Mastery Rank will reflect gear level, but by affecting capacity it fundamentally enables you to use Mods the moment you get your hands on new gear or Forma an item. Have fun!
Hek Sound Changes
As widely requested, Hek’s original sound has been restored and our Sound Team has made it work with the new weapon sound tech.
Our Audio Director, [DE]George, has provided insight into why we changed the Hek sound originally here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/536444-hek-shooting-sound/?do=findComment&comment=7327137
- The squad UI now shows who is in range with the Tenno Affinity marker.
- Reduced the lens flare in the pause menu.
- Lanka projectiles will now only increase the combo counter once per enemy hit when shot into Mag’s Magnetize. This also fixes firing the Lanka in Mag’s Magnetize bubble resulting in a massive unintended Sniper combo increase.
- Increased the sound radius on Volt’s Speed pickup for allies.
- Zephyr’s Tornado post FX and camera shake will only be visible to the caster.
- Reduced the post FX of Zephyr’s Tornados when the Funnel Clouds Augment is equipped.
- Improved handling of corrupted installs (repair instead of crashing).
- Fixed dead players receiving shared Tenno Affinity.
- Fixed a rare case of crashing from reviving a fallen Tenno.
- Possible fix for Chroma’s Effigy being invisible and dealing no damage as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/653506-chroma-effigy-bugged/
- Fixed Loki’s Radial Disarm increasing the number of enemies when cast in Kela De Thaym’s Arena.
- Fixed backing out of the Arsenal after making a purchase and switching loadouts, reverting you back to the loadout you had equipped when entering the Arsenal.
- Fixed Operator’s heads and hairstyles displaying the incorrect title.
- Fixed having multiples of the same Chat Tab.
- Possible fix for Clients seeing the incorrect FX from The Nightwatch Napalm Mod.
- Fixed Loki’s incorrect passive description.
- Fixed multiple Bastille’s appearing when casted by Vauban in Mag’s Polarize.
- Fixed Mag’s Magnetize bubble lingering permanently when Vauban’s Vortex/Bastille is thrown inside it. This also fixes intensified FX in this situation that caused performance issues.
- Fixed Hydroid’s passive activating when punching with a fist weapon.
- Fixed performance issues due to having 4+ Hyekka’s on screen.
- Fixed the Aquiros Syandana hanging incorrectly.
- Fixed missed discrepancy Mod descriptions.
- Fixed more collisions on Orokin doors that cause players to get caught in between the gap and eaten by the door.
- Fixed overlapping text of Mags abilities in the Tutorial UI.
- Fixed Volt’s Electric Shield lingering for other players after disappearing for the caster.
- Fixed Ash’s Arcane Locust and Arcane Scorpion Helmet not being tradable.
- Fixed Ivara’s Prowl ability sound not cancelling out when casting a Focus ability.
- Fixed seeing a random ‘Level Up’ notification with no context.
- Possible fix for crashing on shutdown when running DirectX 10 or 11.
- Fixes Mesa’s Peacemaker effects sticking around permanently in rare situations.
- Fixed numerous crashes.
• Fixed players attempting to play a solo forced mission (Tutorial, Second Dream) being thrown into a public match and hanging on an unresponsive black screen.
• Fixed a gradual decrease in performance that could occur in long duration missions if a player cast Equinox’s Metamorphosis ability while having a Sigil equipped.
• Fixed insta-killing enemies with Mag’s Magnetize + Crush due to enemies not being able to get up.
• Disabled PhysX Effects on systems with CPUs that support AVX without operating-system support (ie: before Windows 7 SP1).
Protideus – Tenno à la retraite
4 thoughts on “Mise à jour 18.13.2 + 18.13.3”
Tellement deçu du re up de Triny…
ta raison :'( devo
Aller Aller les dev à présent on augmente la portée du pouvoir
Moi je pense la réduire a 40