Enemy Spawning Adjustments (Missed 18.5 Note)
Update 18.5 contained a change made to ensure that enemies will no longer spawn in areas that have been cleared, as long as the level is not on alert. This change was made to help prevent an exploit that caused enemies to rapidly spawn in the same room only to be instantly killed by stealthed players, and these enemies never scaled. This was limited mostly to Deception Missions, but was present in Sabotage, Mobile Defense or Spy Missions as well.
Enemies will now spawn in areas not yet seen by players. This will allow players to clear rooms stealthily, while avoiding enemies spawning behind players and potentially ruining any stealth runs. ‘Alerted’ enemies will spawn nearby and out of sight, but can also spawn in rooms already seen by players.
These changes will not affect enemy spawning in Exterminate, Excavation, Survival or Defense Missions, but will have a slight impact on enemy spawning on other Mission types.
- Loot Crates obtained in the Orokin Moon tileset puzzle rooms will no longer play rare Loot Crate audio FX which mislead players.
- Improved the lighting FX displaying on Squad ships seen outside the player’s Landing Craft.
- Removed item drops from Mastery Rank 4 survival test.
- Removed redundant Empty Relay Instances
- Cleaned up Kubrow barks and breathing.
- Chat is now enabled in ‘Vendor Mode’ in Maroo’s Bazaar.
- The Provoked Mod now affects Inaros’s bleed out damage.
- Fixed a bug preventing the extraction door from opening in Sands of Inaros quest.
- Fixed issues with the Sacred Vessel being consumed too early in the Sands of Inaros quest, leading to progression stoppers. We are working on a script for this – stand by for news of it being complete.
- Fixed an issue caused by the Stalker activating alert lockdowns when appearing in Missions on Orokin Moon tilesets.
- Fixed Bursa MOAs not properly reporting their kills as belonging to a player in challenges after they’ve been hacked.
- Fixed an error that would occur when entering bleedout in Conclave as Inaros while looking at an enemy player.
- Fixed a memory leak that would occur with Clan and Alliance emblems in Relays.
- Fixed audio FX that were not properly functioning on Inaros’ tomb doors in the Sands of Inaros Quest.
- Fixed an issue causing players to be automatically logged out during the End of Mission screen, causing them to lose their Mission’s inventory.
- Fixed an error causing the Vessel to be lost from the player’s inventory during the Sands of Inaros Quest Mission.
- Fixed a crash that would occur in PhysX.
- Fixed Astral Twilight being fully ranked when obtained in Orokin Moon Spy Missions.
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to equip non-conclave weapons in conclave mode.
- Fixed an issue with Loadout Slot unlocks for PvE being accessible in the Conclave Arsenal.
- Fixed a bug causing all fusion cores in mission rewards to be labelled “new”.
- Fixed an issue in Moon Spy Mission allowing players to bypass the obstacles/puzzle
- Fixed error where randomizing your Kubrow’s appearance could result in unnatural fur colours.
- Fixed Bursa spawning mechanics to prevent unlimited spawns in missions where alarms could not be disabled.
- Fixed Xiphos turrets not being destroyed when their creator leaves the mission.
- Fixed a bug causing Liset turrets to be destroyed after a host migration.
- Fixed an error preventing Nightmare mods being received from Sabotage Nightmare Missions.
- Fixed an issue where players could cause issues in the arsenal if they opened the loadout menu while browsing a specific item in a category.
- Fixed issues with crates spawning on the wrong levels of Moon Defense.
- Fixed an issue with various level holes.
- Fixed issues with the Draco elevator, we now teleport players to the top of the elevator in the event they fall through.
Reactor Sabotage Changes & Fixes
• Sightly increased fire spread time when the ship is overheating.
• Slightly tweaked lower level missions to reduce difficulty.
• Reduced delay between destroying Fuel Injectors and the Reactor explosion to 2 seconds.
• Bursa’s will no longer spawn when the alarms are active during the Blast Door stage on Corpus Ship Sabotage.
• Increased the number of spawning enemies during the Defense stages when in a full squad.
• Fixed Magnetic fields spawning too close to hacking consoles, preventing the player from unlocking the Blast Door in order to extract.
• Fixed having to backtrack from the Reactor Room to reach the Blast Door objective.
• Tweaked Fuel Cell spawn to improve context action overlapping.
• Fixed Laser grids not disabling after extracting or destroying the Coolant Cell in Corpus missions.
• Corpus tileset Coolant Room/tileset changes:
• Removed two moving laser grids.
• Replaced one Turret spawn with a Camera.
• Hacking Panel will be disabled when the the doors open.
• Doors no longer lock after retrieving or destroying the Coolant Reactor.
• Moved the spawn location/timing of the floor-based MOAs.
• Added blocking volumes to make certain vents easier to traverse.
• You can now place the Sacred Vessel on your ship as a decoration if you’ve completed the Sands of Inaros quest! We’re currently running a script to give the Sacred
Vessel decoration to those who have already completed the quest- we will let you know when it is complete!
• Added new Rampart overheating sounds.
• Added Coolant Cell and Fuel Cell drop sounds in Reactor Sabotage missions.
• Loki will no longer be able to complete the Mastery Rank 10-11 test by Switch Teleporting to the end. (What a trickster!)
• Tweaked lensflares on certain Warframe abilities to reduce brightness.
• Improved mission intro sound in outdoor tilesets.
• Fixed audio-related performance degradation: audio/reverb-related glitches and framerate hitching has been fixed.
• Fixed unplayable texture issues for players running DirectX 9 on older AMD.
• Fixed massive framerate issues that could occur in tilesets with zip-lines.
• Fixed Hyekka’s performing weird animations when traversing ziplines. Gone, but not forgotten: https://gfycat.com/NegativeSevereChital
• Fixed the ‘Buy Capacity’ button on Focus trees being clickable after unlocking a skill Way, and displaying the wrong Focus amount needed to buy more capacity.
• Fixed Xiphos’ Sentry Turret not being removed when the player who casted it leaves the game.
• Fixed Xiphos’ Sentry Turret disappearing when a Host Migration occurred.
• Fixed massive Performance problems that could occur in missions with ziplines.
• Fixed Saryn Prime turning completely green when casting Miasma.
• Fixed certain Warframes showing incorrect FX when Channeling with the Mastery Sigil.
• Fixed Sensor Bar doors showing near-invisible Magnetic fields.
• Fixed Limbo being hurt by environmental Lightning while in the Rift.
• Fixed the Supra appearing completely black.
• Fixed weird positioning of Staff Melee weapons on Atlas.
• Possible fix for Sprag and Ven’kra Tel not dropping the Void Key during their boss fight. Please let us know if this issue remains!
• Fixed not being able to view the Sands of Inaros Quest diorama in your Codex after completing the Quest.
• Fixed projectiles creating a Hit FX when shot through Volt’s Electric Shield.
• Fixed Anti-Flak Plating Conclave Mod not being purchasable from Teshin.
• Fixed the Ballistica’s projectile trail not using selected energy color.
• Reduced the damage of MK-1 Furis in the Conclaves.
• Reduced the damage of Gorgon series weapons in the Conclaves.
• Fixed Equinox turning all white when using Metamorphosis to switch from Day to Night form.
• Optimized sky textures for better performance.
• Fixed crash caused by giving your Secondary weapon to a Rescue Target and then taking it away.
Hotfix 18.5.6 :
- Reduced Mesa’s passive health from +50 to +30 when no melee weapon is equipped in Conclave.
- Reduced the Flight Speed buff of Blind Shot and Lucky Shot Conclave mods from 60% to 40%.
- Lowered the damage and duration of Inaros’ Desiccation in Conclave.
- Increased the damage of Inaros’ Scarab Swarm in Conclave.
- Reduced the brightness of Saryn’s idle animation lens flare.
- Adjusted the Grineer Drone nullifier shields in the Law of Retribution to blue in order to make it easier to notice in the desert environment.
- Reduced the damage of the Hyekka Master’s flamethrower.
- Changed Shock Eximus auras to proc with Electric Damage instead of Magnetic. Now all 4 raw elements are represented in Eximus Units.
- Players that are out of bounds in the Jordas Verdict Trial will now be teleported back in-bounds.
- Early extraction in Archwing Exterminate Missions has been temporarily disabled while we resolve an issue preventing players from obtaining some end of mission rewards.
- Removed some audio FX from Inaros’ vault door in the Sands of Inaros Quest.
- Added tracers to the Kohm projectile to better show spread.
- Fixed music not properly playing during the Sands of Inaros Quest boss battles.
- Fixed some unusual movement that would occur for players when interacting with ziplines.
- Fixed clients seeing players facing the incorrect direction when on a zipline.
- Fixed the Shadow Stalkers blueprint drop rate not having been properly increased to match the normal Stalker’s drop rate increase – this was indeed an oversight.
- Fixed Grineer hacking puzzles missing their audio FX.
- Fixed the Simulor’s orbs not consistently fusing together when used with Mirage’s Hall of Mirrors.
- Fixed players receiving experience for killing Wardens in the simulacrum.
- Fixed an error when exiting the Mod section of the Codex not bringing players to the proper menu.
- Fixed a memory leak occurring in Relays.
- Fixed an issue causing Clan names to not properly display over players in Relays.
- Fixed an issue causing the Defense console to shift positioning in Mobile Defense Missions, preventing completion.
- Fixed the Rank 1 Mastery Test forcing players to use their secondary weapon instead of a primary.
- Fixed players chat windows not properly remembering their settings when moving between the Landing Craft, Relay, and Missions.
- Fixed Squad information not properly displaying after a Host Migration or failed Host Migration.
- Fixed arc trap visual FX being difficult to see.
- Fixed a crash related that would occur when rendering shadows with some drivers.
- Fixed some graphics options not saving when re-entering the game.
Protideus – Tenno à la retraite