Mise à jour 18.5 :
Nouvelle Warframe: Inaros
Inaros – Venu des sables, Inaros commande l’effrayante puissance du désert.
- DESICCATION explose les ennemis avec une vague de sable maudit, qui les aveugle et leur fait des dégâts tout en leur volant leur vitalité.
- DEVOUR marque votre cible, la piégant dans des sables mouvants. Charger ce sort les rapprochera d’Inaros pour être dévorés. Inaros ou ses alliés peuvent activer la cible, ce qui transférera un pourcentage de sa vie et de ses boucliers.Si la cible meurt par les mains d’Inaros une ombre de sable apparaîtra pour l’assister.
- SANDSTORM transforme Inaros en une spirale tourbillonnante de sable, rassemblant les objets au sol proches et jetant les ennemis au loin. Les ennemis précédemment marqués par le deuxième sort seront drainés de leur boucliers et de leur santé.
- SCARAB SWARM est un sort chargé, qui convertit votre vie en armure de scarabée renforcée. Déchargez le pour envoyer un nuage d’insectes vers vos ennemis. Les survivants auront leur vie drainée et octroyée aux alliés dans la zone d’effet.
Nouvelle Quête : Les sables d’Inaros
Baro Ki’Teer est à la recherche de richesses sous les sables de Phobos, mais il a besoin de l’aide des Tennos pour trouver la Fortune.
FERAL KAVAT – A feral Kavat. Feral Kavats can be found in all Derelict Missions, except Defense.
HYEKKA – A Grineer-enhanced Kavat, trained to hunt down Infestation.
HYEKKA MASTER – Summons a Hyekka to fight for it. Hyekka Masters will replace Drahk Masters on Phobos (Grineer Settlement tileset). They will also appear in any Grineer Mission that features Infested, and may also appear in other Missions that spawn Grineer enemies.
LESION – Pierce enemy defenses at a comfortable melee distance
MUTALIST CERNOS – Overcome with Infestation, this bow’s arrows now spread poisonous contagion to any surface they hit.
DUAL TOXOCYST – Brain-strikes excite this bioweapon, causing it to rapidly release toxic munitions.
New Landing Craft – XIPHOS – Featuring Sentry Gun air-support, this stylish Landing Craft is an asset in any battle.
ABRASYS SYANDANA – Evokes stone scarred but not destroyed by the sea’s tireless onslaught.
CELESTIA SYANDANA – Displays Daily Conclave Challenge progress, with a beam of light for each completed challenge.
INAROS ANUBIS HELMET – A uniquely-styled alternate helmet for Inaros.
‘DOJO’ COLOUR PICKER – a colour palette based on the Dojo Pigment colours!
NEW PROFILE ICONS – Palatine Rhino, Nemesis Nyx, and The Corpus have new Profile Icons!
New General Features:
- The Randomizer is here! Players can now customize their loadout and appearance using the ‘Randomize’ button in the Arsenal under Loadout Options!
- Players can now search through their weapons or Warframes in the Arsenal via a ‘Search’ bar in the upper left.
- Players can now access and organize their Arsenal Loadout by selecting their Loadout in the upper left corner of the Arsenal menu.
- Players can now equip a Sigil on their Operator in the Operator Customizations menu.
- Acquiring a Mod that is not yet in your collection will flag the Mod as ‘New’ in the End of Mission screen details.
- Simaris’s offerings have been expanded to include 2 New Mods:
- Health Conversion: Picking up Health Orbs grants up to 450 armor, stacking up to 3 times. Taking damage will consume a stack after 2 seconds.
- Energy Conversion: Picking up an Energy Orb grants 60% more power strength to your next ability cast.
Reactor Sabotage 2.0
Grineer and Corpus Ship Reactor Sabotage missions have been given a total overhaul, complete with diverse mission objectives and a new set of Sabotage-unique tiles. Reactor Sabotage 2.0 includes:
- Interactive Mission objectives that will change depending on the squad playstyle. These objectives will create unique environmental hazards and varying extraction goals depending on the squads choice.
- 4 new Grineer tiles.
- 4 new Corpus tiles.
- Enemy Caches have been added to these missions, players have the option to find 3 in each mission! Finding all 3 can yield access to rewards like Nitain and pieces of the new XIPHOS Landing Craft.
Tileset Expansion – Orokin Moon
The Orokin Moon tileset has been expanded to include new game modes. These additions include:
- 20 new environmental tiles.
- Defense, Capture, Rescue, and Warframe’s most difficult Spy Missions yet!
- Overall improvements to older tileset rooms, including graphical and lighting adjustments.
Warframe’s chat UI has been given a complete overhaul, including new features and more intuitive settings for private conversations and player searching. We will continue to expand upon the chat UI in the coming updates. The following changes have been made to the chat UI:
- Chat has received a visual reskin.
- Tabs are now icons for default channels and text for private messages, separating chat channels from conversations you’re having with other players.
- An Emojis tab has been added to the chat UI! Share your feelings without words using Emoji’s you know and love, in addition to Warframe exclusive Emojis. Enjoy! 😀
- Emoji’s can also be auto-completed with the : command.
- Emoji color settings has been added to the Chat Options menu.
- Auto-complete player name functionality has been added. This tab will open when typing @, and will only show players recently spoken to.
- Chat channel notifications will now appear in the chat tab when a player’s name has been mentioned in a channel. This effect will be brief for channels you are currently speaking in, but more prominent for channels you are not currently focused on.
- Pressing up and down while in a chat channel will display previous messages you’ve sent.
- Maximum character count in the Trade channel is 180.
- A whisper button has been added to the player Profile screen.
Firstly, this is a sweeping change across the entire game! Please be conscious that some areas may appear overly or underlit. We will work to fix up any rough looking spots – feel free to send screenshots are way in bug threads throughout the appropriate subforums.
With Inaros, the sands of old have been swept away from U18 Warframe leaving behind a newer, more vibrant U18.5 Warframe. In many respects, 18.5 is a remastered, more HD version of Warframe with months of technical graphical improvements and artistic relighting of many parts of the game (and more to come in subsequent updates). On top of these changes are across the board rendering performance improvements we hope you’ll enjoy, keep in mind that your particular hardware may benefit more and benefit less depending on your GPU, resolution and preferred graphics settings.
- Lighting textures have been reengineered to reduce square compression artifacts and ugly color banding. You may have seen me point this out on past Devstreams.
- All PBR materials have been recompressed with a more accurate format, new and subtle details are visible on your PBR’d Warframes, gear and in the environment.
- Reflection Probes have been built through many areas of the game, grounding PBR materials with more accurate lighting.
- Character and weapon lighting includes more accurate ‘dual specular’ lighting which means metallic surfaces are more realistic and fancy looking.
- HDR rendering has been switched to a compact 32bit format which has improved HDR rendering performance for a wide range of GPUs.
- Tonemapping has been adjusted to use more of the range of lighting content in the game, images have more detail, particularly richer in the darks.
- Motion Blur and Depth of Field have been re-engineered to run faster and look better, fast moving and defocused objects no longer appear ‘cut out’ on their silhouettes.
- Draw order optimizations have been applied to every object in the game, which improves overall performance, particularly in worst-case scenarios.
- Atmospheric fog effects are now rendering in a separate lighting pass, allowing richer particle effects at distance without being ‘erased’ by atmosphere.
- Particle lighting has been improved to more accurately represent the local lighting environment.
- Wind force modelling on many particle systems increase realism as various environmental particles now respond to explosive forces and Warframe powers – you’ve also probably seen us showcase this in our most recent Devstream.
- Bloom system has been softened and made more seated in the scene. The burnt-out look is replaced with a more subtle and gentle sci-fi glow.
- Physics collision, performance and stability have all been improved, as a long-awaited upgrade of Warframe PhysX libraries has been completed.
Interception AI Improvements
Enemies in Interception Missions have been overhauled to help improve the flow of combat over the course of the Mission. These improvements include:
- Superior objective finding and hacking agent selection.
- Better player tracking and more intuitive movement to Squad location.
- Enemies unable to hack (such as MOAs) will no longer move to engage hacking consoles.
Conclave Changes & Additions
- Recruit Conditioning has been enabled for all players who are Rank 0-2 with the Conclave Syndicate:
- Players who are Rank 0-2 will be matched together in matchmaking.
- Effects from Rare mods are disabled in Recruit matches.
- This option is turned on by default and can be turned off in the Conclave Liset Console if you want to join matches with Rank 3+ players.
- The option is disabled and removed for players who are Rank 3+ with the Conclave Syndicate.
- New Annihilation and Team Annihilation Conclave Map: Orokin Moon.
- All Capture the Cephalon maps with the exception of Gasworks are now playable in Annihilation and Team Annihilation.
- Mesa and Hydroid are now playable in Conclave.
- The Akzani and Akjagara are now available for use in Conclave.
- New Mods added to End of Mission Rewards for all game modes:
- Rapid Consequence (Sniper) – On Kill, +50% reload speed for 3 seconds.
- Static Alacrity (Staticor) – +50% Flight Speed, -50% Explosion Radius.
- Thundermiter (Miter) – 100% chance Charged Projectiles explode, -50% fire rate.
- Shrapnel Rounds (Marelok) – 200% Multishot, -66% Damage.
- Ambush Optics (Rubico) – -50% Zoom
- Brain Storm (Grakata) – On Head Shot, +100% Ammo Efficiency for 0.5 seconds.
- Skull Shots (Viper) – On Head Shot, +100% Ammo Efficiency for 1 second.
- New skins available for the following weapons from Teshin at Typhoon Rank:
- Ack & Brunt
- Dragon Nikana
- Dual Skana
- Dual Vasto
- Twin Vipers
- The following Mods and Augments are now available from Teshin:
- Anti-Flak Plating – +40% resist to Blast damage, -0.1 Mobility
- Power of Three – Ivara Quiver Conclave Augment – Quiver fires three arrows and consumes 20 more energy.
- Ward Recovery – Nezha Warding Halo Conclave Augment – 50% of the casting cost returned based on how much protection is left.
- Discharge Strike – Nekros Soul Punch Conclave Augment – Soul Punch also depletes up to 25 energy from the target.
- Deceptive Bond – Loki Decoy Conclave Augment – 50% of damage Loki takes is transferred to Decoy, and vice versa.
- Prism Guard – Mirage Prism Conclave Augment – Prism follows above Mirage for 4 seconds.
- Antimatter Mine – Nova Antimatter Drop Conclave Augment – Creates a fully charged stationary orb that explodes after 6s or when an enemy gets within proximity.
- Push & Pull – Equinox Metamorphosis Conclave Augment – Switching to Day-form staggers enemies within 6m and knocks them down when switching to Night-form.
- Rumbled – Atlas Rumbler Conclave Augment – Atlas becomes a Rumbler with rock armor that can absorb up to 500 damage.
- Mesa’s Waltz – Mesa Peacemaker Conclave Augment – Dodge roll while Peacemaker is active at the cost of 5 energy.
- All Warframes now have an innate 4 second immunity to being staggered or knocked down after being staggered or knocked down in Conclave.
- Increased the damage of daggers and their Stances in Conclave.
- Reduced the damage of Guiding Light Nikana attack in Conclave.
- Removed staggers from all equipped melee slide attacks with the exception of Fist weapons in Conclave.
- Increased the damage of the Grinlok in Conclave.
- Reduced the damage of the Furis and Dex Furis in Conclave.
- Reduced the damage of the Snipetron Vandal in Conclave.
- Increased the ammo pool of Dual Grakatas in Conclave.
- Removed bounce from Miter’s charged shot in Conclave.
- Increased the damage of the Hind in Conclave.
- Reduced the damage of the Strun Wraith in Conclave.
- Increased AoE damage of the Penta, Castanas series, Talons and Kulstar in Conclave.
- Increased the ammo pool of Penta series in Conclave.
- Increased the lifetime of the Castanas series and Talons in Conclave.
- Increased the damage of the Kulstar in Conclave.
- Increased the damage of the Tonkor in Conclave.
- Increased the ammo pool of the Tonkor in Conclave.
- Tonkor projectile now has a max of two bounces before exploding on next impact in Conclave.
- Increased the damage of the Angstrum in Conclave.
- Increased the AoE of the Simulor series in Conclave.
- Removed the Headshot damage multiplier from the Simulor series in Conclave.
- Increase the range and damage of Ash’s Bladestorm in Conclave.
- Increased the damage and decreased the health of Chroma’s Effigy in Conclave.
- Increased the range of Nova’s Molecular Prime in Conclave.
- Increased the range and damage of Loki’s Radial Disarm in Conclave.
- Increased the range of Frost’s Avalanche in Conclave.
- Increased the duration of Vauban’s Vortex in Conclave.
- Increased the range of Nezha’s Divine Spears in Conclave.
- Increased the range of Volt’s Overload in Conclave.
- Increased the range of Rhino’s Stomp in Conclave.
- Range and damage increased of Saryn’s Miasma in Conclave.
- Increased the range and lowered damage of Oberon’s Reckoning in Conclave.
- Decreased the damage and range of Excalibur’s Slash Dash in Conclave.
- Reduced the damage of Mirage’s Prism in Conclave.
- You can no longer gain energy when Mirage’s Eclipse is active in Conclave.
- Ivara’s Encumbered Arrow now has a 2m AoE and its duration increased to 5 seconds in Conclave.
- Ivara’s Null Shield Arrow duration increased to 5 seconds in Conclave.
- The Soaring Strike Mod is no longer usable with the Attica or Daikyu in Conclave.
- The Deft Tempo Mod is no longer usable with Launcher weapons in Conclave.
- Reduced the Standing cost of Void Key packs from Conclave Syndicate.
- Reduced the Standing cost of Rank 1 Conclave Syndicate Mods.
- Reduced the capacity cost of target marking Conclave Mods.
- Reduced the capacity cost of faster movement-while-aiming Conclave Mods.
- Reduced the capacity cost of damage bias Conclave Mods.
- Reduced the capacity cost of quick holster/draw Conclave Mods and lowered from Rare to Uncommon.
- Armored Acrobatics, Armored Evade and Armored Recovery Conclave Mods lowered from Rare to Uncommon.
- Adept Surge Conclave Mod – health penalty has been increased from -20 to -25
- Rising Skill Conclave Mod – Shield penalty has been increased from -25 to -30
- Calculated Spring Conclave Mod – Health bonus has been increased from +20 to +25
- Tempered Bound Conclave Mod – Shield bonus has been increased from +25 to +30
- Anticipation Conclave Mod – immunity to being staggered or knocked down after being staggered or knocked down reduced to 4 seconds.
- Secondary Wind Conclave Mod – Duration reduced to 5 seconds.
- Reduced the minimum player count to start for all game modes.
- Reduced the respawn timer for Capture the Cephalon to 10 seconds.
- Reduced the respawn timer for Annihilation and Team Annihilation to 8 seconds.
- You no longer automatically respawn after dying in Private/Friends only matches in Conclave.
- All cosmetic only Sigils are now wearable in Conclave.
- Changed the number of Excavation extractions required in The Archwing Quest to 2.
- Made various optimization improvements to the final Mission in The Archwing Quest.
- Archwing Crafting requirements have been adjusted for players crafting the Odonata in The Archwing Quest:
- Orokin Cell is now 3x Control Module.
- Wings BP Neural Sensor is now Neurode.
- Systems BP 500 Plastids is now 300 Circuits.
- Reduced crafting time for main BP to 12 hours.
Warframe Resistance and Immunity Changes
The following changes have been made to Warfarme Ability powers when used against boss-type enemies. These changes do not affect the damage each Ability does as discussed in our Developer Workshop here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/605059-immunity-vs-resistance/
- Zephyr’s Tornado and Dive Bomb will no longer ragdoll boss-type enemies.
- Zephyr’s Tailwind will no longer be able to knockdown boss-type enemies.
- Valkyr’s Paralysis will no longer be able to stun boss-type enemies.
- Valkyr’s Warcry now has diminishing returns against boss-type enemies.
- Saryn’s Venom will be able to properly spread and receive spores from nearby boss-type enemies.
- Volt’s Shock and Overload will no longer be able to electrocute boss-type enemies.
- Hydroid’s Tidal Wave will no longer ragdoll boss-type enemies.
- Hydroid’s Undertow will no longer pull in boss-type enemies.
- Tentacle Swarm will no longer be able to grab boss-type enemies unless they’ve died.
- Ivara’s Sleep Arrow now has diminishing returns against boss-type enemies.
- Ivara’s Prowl will no longer be able to steal from boss-type enemies.
- Limbo’s Banish will no longer be able to ragdoll or move boss-type enemies into the Rift.
- Loki’s Radial Disarm will no longer be able to disarm, stun or dismember boss-type enemies.
- Loki’s Irradiating Disarm Augment will no longer be able to confuse boss-type enemies.
- Mag’s Pull will no longer move boss-type enemies.
- Mag’s Crush will no longer lift or ragdoll boss-type enemies.
- Mag’s Fracturing Crush Augment will no longer stop boss-type enemies.
- Banshee’s Sonic Boom, Silence, and Sound Quake will no longer be able to push, stun, or stagger boss-type enemies.
- Ember’s Accelerant will no longer be able to stun boss-type enemies.
- Ember’s World on Fire will no longer be able to knockdown boss-type enemies.
- Equinox’s Rest & Rage will now slow boss-type enemies instead of putting them to sleep.
- Excalibur’s Radial Blind and Radial Javelin will no longer stagger boss-type enemies.
- Frost’s Freeze and Avalanche will no longer freeze boss-type enemies.
- Frost’s Snow Globe will no longer freeze or push boss-type enemies.
- Rhino’s Charge will no longer ragdoll boss-type enemies.
- Rhino’s Stomp will no longer put boss-type enemies in stasis.
- Mesa’s Shooting Gallery will no longer jam or stun boss-type enemies.
- Mesa’s Muzzle Flash Augment will no longer blind boss-type enemies.
- Oberon’s Smite will no longer ragdoll boss-type enemies.
- Oberon’s Reckoning will no longer put lift boss-type enemies.
- Nyx’s Mind Control and Chaos now have diminishing returns against boss-type enemies.
- Nekros’ Terrify will no longer fear boss-type enemies, but will continue to apply an armor reduction debuff.
- Nekros’ Shadows of the Dead will no longer be able to summon boss-type enemies.
- Nezha’s Divine Spears will no longer pin or ragdoll boss-type enemies.
- Vauban’s Bounce will no longer bounce boss-type enemies.
- Vauban’s Bastille will slow boss-type enemies instead of lifting and placing them in stasis.
- Players will now keep parts of their inventory when reconnecting to a Mission after having crashed or disconnected:
- Clients can only recover their previous rewards as long as the Host is still in the Mission.
- The Mission must still be in-progress and not completed for a Client to receive their rewards.
- It is now possible to finish missions during Red Text’s Updates without losing your stuff.
- Players can now see Relay Instance available to them and how many slots are currently available. This should help friends and clanmates better find each other when visiting Relays.
- Void missions like Exterminate now start un-alert, allowing them to be stealthable. Enemies are un-alert until something happens (e.g they see you, you start the Mobile Defense task), which is now a temporary level-wide alert.
- Exterminate Missions now require a players to earn a kill every 15 minutes. A 20 second warning will be given before the end of the 15 minute period, at which point players that have not killed an enemy will automatically fail the Mission.
- Players will now auto-extract 20 seconds after killing the final enemy in Archwing Exterminate Missions, or upon reaching the Extraction zone. Further adjustments to this may follow to help refine the timing of extraction.
- A new ‘Hide Owned’ button has been added to the Syndicate Offerings menu
- Grineer Flameblade has now been given a flaming blade! To compensate for this lack of firepower we have given the Grineer Flameblade two flame axes. These attacks have a high chance to proc burning, which will hopefully make the Flameblade feel a little better.
- Grineer Powerfists will now slam the ground before entering melee range, setting off a magnetic proc to disorient his target. He is also really jealous of the Flameblade, but that’s life.
- Players can now access the Quest Menu anywhere in the Landing Craft by accessing the Pause menu (default ‘Esc’ key).
- New European matchmaking regions have been added for Russian players as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/594739-coming-soon-new-eastern-euru-matchmaking-region/
- A search bar has been added to the Foundry!
- A search bar has been added to Trading item sub-menus!
- The Stalker will no longer appear to attack players wearing a Warframe under Rank 10.
- The Stalker’s blueprint drop chance has been increased to 50%.
- The minimap will now display directional markers on enemies to show where their focus is, including an awareness indicator to display if the enemy has been alerted to your presence..
- The Quanta, Mutalist Quanta, and Volt have all been given a PBR update.
- Various Dojo elements, Darvo’s banner, and ice elemental hazards have been given a PBR update.
- Multiple Grineer and Corpus facilities and instruments have been given a PBR update.
- Hunhow’s textures have been given a visual update.
- Tenno Operators have been given a new level of detail on their facial expressions.
- A small hint on when to use Focus powers will now play when picking up the Operator in the Second Dream Quest.
- Increased the Audio FX volume of Madurai’s Focus blast.
- Adjusted the audio FX on the Strun’s reload.
- Ranking up at the end of a Mission or inside a Landing Craft will now play an appropriate sound.
- Interrupting a charged weapon with a melee attack will no longer fire a weapon, and instead will cancel the charge.
- Improved the quality of the HUD icons for Zenurik Systemic Override and Vazarin New Moon Focus abilities.
- Squads can now join a Relay together, instead of being paired into separate instances.
- Players will no longer be able to sell Quest-based items, or blueprints that will halt the progress of their Quest.
- Hydroid’s Tempest Barrage will now display a preview of its AoE zone before being cast.
- Scavenger Drones, Sapping Ospreys, Leech Ospreys, Mine Ospreys and Mutalist Osprey Carriers can now be spawned in the Simulacrum.
- Players will now see their Squad’s Landing Crafts outside of the Liset when preparing for a Mission.
- Players can now adjust their Matchmaking settings (ie.Public, Friends Only) while in a Squad.
- Players can now disable some ‘tutorial’ VO designed to announce enemy types (ie- ‘We have Infested’).
- Slightly adjusted the Ignis’ audio FX.
- Updated Ogris visual impact and muzzle flash FX.
- Penta explosions visual FX have been updated, and will now be based on the player’s energy color.
- Players can now purchase up to 5 additional loadout slots from the ‘Loadout Options’ menu in the Arsenal.
- Mastery Rank tests against enemy waves have been given a difficulty update.
- Mastery Rank 5 test has had its hacking puzzles reordered in order of difficulty.
- Grineer Ramparts will now play a unique overheat audio FX when the clip reaches zero.
- Added stealth finishers for Machete, Polearm, Rapier, Staff, Sword, Sword & Shield, Tonfa, and Whip weapons when used against MOAs.
- The Sonicor’s camera explosion shake will no longer affect other players in the Squad.
- Kubrow have received various improvements to their movements and pathing to help make their speed, movement, and general navigation much smoother.
- Kubrow should no longer become stuck under stairs when following a player.
- Kubrow should now ‘duck’ when close to the player, reducing the chance that the Kubrow will block the player’s line of fire.
- The Chesa Kubrow will now be more responsive when picking up multiple items in close proximity.
- Clan Tier reduction has been disabled during Leaderboard events.
- Void Exterminate Missions will now only activate a temporary alarm when the player is discovered, instead of a level-wide alert.
- Atlas’s Landslide and Rhino’s Charge now have a 0.8x energy multiplier per successive hit.
- Valkyr’s Ripline now has a 0.5x energy multiplier per successive hit.
- Fixed the Orokin Moon tileset have improperly lit light fixtures in some treasure rooms.
- Fixed Sheev Parts being untradable.
- Fixed Nezha’s secondary weapon floating out of hand when in his Noble Animation idle.
- Fixed the Liset not being properly colored when using the default color palette.
- Fixed Ivara’s Navigator Ability causing arrows shot by her Artemis Bow to fly off course.
- Fixed hazards created by destroyed Infested Hives still hitting players in Limbo’s Rift.
- Fixed Banshee’s Sonar Resonance Augment not properly functioning when an enemy is ragdolled during the killing blow.
- Fixed an issue that would cause players to be unable to see each other in Relays.
- Fixed Chroma’s Elemental Ward not functioning when the Cold element is used.
- Fixed security sensors not properly functioning in the first stage of the Second Dream Quest.
- Fixed a pair of ramps in the Grineer Galleon tileset that would appear as completely black.
- Fixed the Arachne Arcane not producing a HUD icon when proccing.
- Fixed an ancient bug that prevented Shock Eximus auras from having any effect.
- Fixed players being able to control other player’s ship flaps during the loading screen.
- Fixed a permanent ‘Please Wait’ message appearing when backing out of the Conclave Arsenal back to the Conclave Game Mode Terminal in the Landing Craft.
- Fixed some cinematic sound FX continuing to play when skipping cinematic cutscenes.
- Fixed Clients being unable to switch out of a Synthesis Scanner when they only have a secondary weapon equipped in a Mission.
- Fixed n error causing extraction to trigger early in Archwing when the first Cache is found before the main objective of The Archwing Quest.
- Fixed fan shadow FX in Grineer Galleons disappearing when not watched for several seconds.
- Fixed some cracks in the Grineer Galleon’s walls that would allow players to see out of the tileset.
- Fixed a slightly out of place skybox that was poking through terrain in the Grineer Settlement tileset.
- Fixed an invisible barrier preventing players from fully exploring the ‘cave hangar’ portion of the Corpus Outpost tileset.
- Fixed Ivara’s Dashwire causing players to fall out of the level when used to walk into an area that would normally teleport the player in-bounds.
- Fixed some issues with VO not playing properly in The Archwing Quest.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when rushing an Archwing Blueprint in The Archwing Quest.
- Fixed Alt+F4 allowing players to close Warframe then rejoin a Mission with their revives refreshed.
- Fixed Wukong’s Iron Staff animations breaking if a player uses their melee attack on a Nullifier.
- Fixed Kubrow appearing as recovering in the Arsenal after rushing a Kubrow from Stasis.
- Fixed an issue preventing players from respawning in the Simulacrum if they die, forcing them to restart the game.
- Fixed Infested Brood Mothers not doing any damage with their melee attacks.
- Fixed Missions showing a Kubrow as ‘Expired’ after putting a Kubrow in stasis without equipping another companion.
- Fixed Atlas’ Landslide not functioning on enemies impaled by Nezha’s Divine Spears.
- Fixed Loki being able to get stuck between invisible walls on the Orokin Moon tilesets debris after using Switch Teleport.
- Fixed Wall Cling not properly stopping all momentum when used as a Client.
- Fixed enemies improperly ragdolling when impaled by Nezha’s Divine Spears.
- Fixed some Interception Missions only spawning 2-4 enemies for Missions that are active with only 1-2 players.
- Fixed Mobile Defense terminals displaying a ‘Release Lockdown’ context action when there is no actual lockdown.
- Fixed hacking terminals becoming unhackable if the Stalker teleports a player mid-using the terminal.
- Fixed toggled Abilities preventing energy drain effects from Leech Eximus enemies.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when switching audio devices.
- Fixed sale icons not properly appearing on items in the Relay Arsenal.
- Fixed some instances of your Companion or Companion’s weapon not appearing in the End of Mission results screen.
- Fixed some boss abilities still being able to hit Limbo when in the Rift via Rift Walk.
- Fixed the Vectis Prime not displaying any hit FX.
- Fixed beam weapons playing excessive audio FX when coming in contact with some surfaces or being parried.
- Fixed Codex and Synthesis Scanner audio FX playing for entire squad, instead of just for the player using the Scanner.
- Fixed Landing Craft skins not properly displaying the correct skin after highlighting a not-purchased skin in the Customize Landing Craft menu before starting a Mission.
- Fixed players being able to see a portion of the skybox when inside their Landing Craft.
- Fixed Mesa’s Specter / Infested Mesa not being able to cast Peacemaker.
- Fixed Wyrmius’ key bindings not being properly set until after the first time the player had revived.
- Fixed Excavators disappearing for a brief moment after falling from the sky.
- Fixed Dojo room messages not properly appearing for Clients.
- Fixed an issue where picking up an item while using Ivara’s Artemis Bow would cause the player to be unable to drop the object, or have it disappear forever.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Snipetron to skip reload animations.
- Fixed the Adhesive Blast Mod causing Penta weapons to detonate after a certain amount of time.
- Fixed Kubrow and the Diriga attacking enemies after a stealth kill. They will now wait for a target to be ‘alerted’ before choosing to attack.
- Fixed an error allowing High Noon’s Final Showdown combo to loop indefinitely.
- Fixed Glaive holster animations not properly playing if a player uses a terminal after a charged throw.
- Fixed Omega Isotopes appearing as common resources.
- Fixed the Atomos causing Mag’s Bullet Attractor bubble to turn black when hit.
- Fixed multiple enemies hitting twice with one melee attack, instead of only hitting one.
- Fixed Clients not being able to properly hear Grineer Manic audio FX.
- Fixed Void Laser Plates having no Codex entry.
- Fixed the Stalker’s Acolytes looking like Excalibur in the Codex.
- Fixed an issue enabling players to exceed the Mod capacity of their Warframe.
- Fixed the Grineer Galleon Defense tileset showing out of place environment decorations.
- Fixed the Grineer Galleon Defense tileset missing a minimap.
- Fixed secondary weapons not properly displaying a flashlight.
- Fixed an error causing Trinity’s Energy Vampire to potentially instant kill bosses.
- Fixed the Ninkondi disappearing from the player’s hands when pulled and dragged.
- Fixed multiple weapon holsters that did not sit properly on the Trinity Strega Skin.
- Fixed the Sensor Regulator Eximus not properly showing next to his thrusters in the Codex as per:https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/585417-sensor-regulator-eximus-codex-animation/
- Fixed players necks turning in the wrong direction while running with a charged weapon.
- Fixed the Grakata, Prisma Grakata, and Embolist improperly using the Ignis’ reload animation.
- Fixed an issue with Equinox’s visual Ability FX lingering for too long.
- Fixed Vay Hek’s radial explosion FX when landing in Terra form displaying at the wrong axis.
- Fixed some choke points in various tilesets where MOAs would get stuck.
- Fixed an issue causing tutorial Transmissions to be played in the Landing Craft even when disabled in the audio options.
- Fixed Clients not being able to migrate to their own lobby when disconnected from a Host while in their Landing Craft.
- Fixed a portion of the Void Exterminate tileset where players could exit the map.
- Fixed Mods sometimes not properly applying when equipped.
- Fixed the Clan treasury not properly updating after a trade when Trade Tax is enabled.
- Fixed some Dark Sector Missions having duplicate +% bonuses, instead of two bonuses for separate weapon types.
- Fixed Mastery Tests 1,2 3, and 7 not spawning enemies.
- Fixed an issue causing gamepad button notifications to be missing in Tutorial Missions.
- Fixed enemies not properly spawning in Wyrmius from the login screen.
- Fixed Wyrmius’ Osprey enemies vibrating when attempting to move.
- Fixed turrets in Wyrmius getting stuck in the ceiling on spawn.
- Fixed turrets in Wyrmius not firing properly.
- Fixed the Login button not functioning properly when accessed with a controller or gamepad.
- Fixed an error that would occur when viewing Ability stats.
- Fixed Chesa Kubrow getting stuck when trying to pick up unreachable items.
- Fixed Chesa Kubrow becoming stuck when trying to attack a crate it can’t reach.
- Fixed icons not displaying properly with the Steam controller in Big Picture mode.
- Fixed Nullifier Bubbles not properly deactivating abilities for Clients.
- Fixed Warframes with ‘alternate weapon’ ultimates (i.e. Valkyr, Excalibur, etc) not properly earning Focus when using these Warframe-specific weapons.
- Fixed Warframes not properly earning Focus from kills earned from NPC’s summoned by Warframe powers (i.e. Rumblers, Shadows of the Dead, etc).
- Fixed an error allowing players to improperly wall jump off certain items.
- Fixed an error causing sniper rifle scope damage modifiers to be applied twice.
- Fixed an error allowing players to access Dojo rooms that had not had their required contributions met.
- Fixed a hole in the terrain in the Corpus Outpost tileset in Excavation Missions.
- Fixed Excavation Power Cell carriers not properly dropping Power Cells when killed in melee.
- Fixed multiple Syandanas not sitting properly on Loki Prime when wearing the Knave skin.
- Fixed the Misa Prime Syandana floating too far off multiple Warframes.
- Fixed the left Edo and Left Prisma Edo Shoulder Plate clipping through Mag Prime’s shoulder.
- Fixed Pakal armor accessories sitting improperly on Excalibur when wearing the Proto-Armor skin.
- Fixed Ivara’s agile unarmed idle animation clipping through her hood.
- Fixed the Vulkar Wraith not appearing in the codex.
- Fixed both Nova animation sets using the same picture.
- Fixed the Focus Booster HUD notification improperly blinking multiple times when activated.
- Fixed a visual issue causing Heavy Gunners bodies to turn completely black.
- Fixed various terrain and lighting issues in the Orokin Halls Conclave Map.
- Fixed the ‘Loadout’ button being barely visible in the Conclave Lobby.
- Fixed the Body Count Mod adding excessive time to Wukong’s melee combo counter due to his passive.
- Fixed ammo pickups not properly restoring the Staticor’s ammo to full capacity in Conclave.
- Fixed various localization issues.
Hotfix 18.5.1 :
Sands of Inaros Changes and Fixes
- Slightly adjusted Baro Ki’Teer’s audio VO during the Quest.
- Lowered damage of the Rumbler rock throw.
- Lowered damage of the Inaros Golem’s laser eyes.
- Improved the targeting of the Inaros Golem.
- Adjusted the volume of the Onyx Golem’s audio FX.
- Improved the quality of Kavat spawning VO.
- Slightly adjusted the quality of all VO within the Sands of Inaros Quest.
- Slightly adjusted the final boss’s movement AI.
- Made overall improvements to enemy attacks and AI.
- Made various audio adjustments to the Sands of Inaros’ Quest levels.
- Fixed an issue causing unique golem enemies in the Sands of Inaros Quest to get stuck.
- Fixed an issue that would enable players to kill the final boss of the Quest when playing as Inaros in a pre-death state.
- Increased Warframe’s minimum driver requirements to support APEX.
- Players can now advertise XP locked items when setting up shop in Maroo’s Bazaar.
- Slightly adjusted the Mutalist Cernos’ draw rate audio FX.
- Adjusted Inaros’ sarcophagus audio FX.
- Improved the quality of Inaros’ sarcophagus’ animations.
- Adjusted the audio FX radius in Grineer Sabotage Missions.
- Adjusted the fog visual FX on Grineer Ocean tilesets.
- Reduced the lensflare visual FX on Ember’s World on Fire.
- Adjusted the audio FX of the Xiphos Landing Craft.
- Adjusted the audio FX of Landing Craft flybys, and warp-in booms.
- Adjusted the audio FX of the Hyekka Master, Kavat and Dual Toxocyst.
- Added a small delay to the Lotus’ VO at the start of Sabotage.
- Adjusted the spread of fire in Reactor Sabotage Missions.
- Fixed laser traps occasionally disappearing or pointing the wrong way in Spy Missions on the Orokin Moon tileset.
- Fixed players being unable to trade Inaros’ Blueprint.
- Fixed Inaros’ Idle Animation Icons not displaying properly.
- Fixed blast door closing audio FX not properly playing.
- Fixed Inaros’ Scarab Swarm not taking on the proper energy color for audio FX.
- Fixed a water splash visual FX not playing properly.
- Fixed a lighting issue that would cause doorways to turn black.
- Fixed the Garden Arch, Dokomo Bell, Jakari Bell, Katsuen Bell, and Nishan Bell not displaying properly in the Dojo.
- Fixed a rare issue affecting Kavat movement.
- Fixed an area in the Orokin Moon tileset where enemies could become stuck while moving.
- Fixed some animation issues in Sargas Ruk’s firing FX.
- Fixed Dojo Room messages showing an inappropriate texture in the background.
- Fixed Loki’s Radial Disarm not functioning on Hyekka Masters.
- Fixed chat autocomplete not properly recognizing emotes.
- Fixed clouds appearing as squares in the Corpus Gas City tileset.
- Fixed a progression stopped at the end of the Second Dream Quest.
- Fixed some improper visual FX appearing on Grineer Derelict tilesets.
- Fixed @playername autocomplete crashing when used in a private conversation.
- Fixed tab cycling not working with the pause menu open.
- Fixed Grineer Sabotage Missions missing panic buttons.
- Fixed many common crashes.
Note: We are continuing to work on fixes related to Sands of Inaros quest issues and Archwing Quest issues. Expect this to be deployed in a future hotfix.
- Removed Cannonade from Transmutation and marked it untradable until it can be balanced and released properly. If you have it, you can keep it, but note it might change.
- Kavats have had their melee damage output halved. They will also no longer attack Defense targets or Excavators.
- Fixed various crashes.
- Fixed issues with Host Migration
- Fixed Ash’s Teleport not staggering enemies.
- Fixed a progression stopper in the Jordas Verdict Trial where Esophages wouldn’t work.
- Possible fixes and improvements for performance issues related to the PhysX effects.
Note: We are continuing to work on fixes related to Sands of Inaros quest issues, expect this to be deployed in a future hotfix.
- Slightly tweaked wording on Ping limit warning to be more clear to end users.
- >Optimized physics memory usage.
- Fixed an issue with The Archwing Quest not being completable for players, specifically players being unable to start the Balor Fomorian mission.
- Fixed overzealous checks in cache verify that would mis-diganose corruption in data that was perfectly fine.
- Fixed regression in sound code causing performance issues.
- Fixed issues with certain weapons / powers causing ragdoll issues.
Protideus – Tenno à la retraite