Mise à jour 18.6.3 :
Steam Client Additions:
New Tennogen cosmetic items are now available via the Steam Workshop tab in the in-game Market. You must launch the game through Steam to see the Steam Workshop tab:
- JATTUK MANTLE – A mantle (Grineer word for Syandana) for your Warframe, designed by Master Noob.
- NSARU SYANDANA – A Syandana for your Warframe, designed by Master Noob.
- AQUIROS SYANDANA – A Syandana for your Warframe, designed by led2012.
- MAG ORBIT HELMET & MAG DIPOLE SKIN – A bundle for the Mag Warframe, designed by drawingyourdreams.
- CHROMA KAIJU HELMET – A helmet for the Choma Warframe, designed by [k a z].
- CHROMA TARRASQUE HELMET – A helmet for the Choma Warframe, designed by artarrwen.
- MALTZUR OCULUS LISET SKIN – A unique skin for the Liset, designed by Cobalt.
- ZEPHYR HAGOROMO SKIN – A skin for the Zephyr Warframe, designed by Hitsu San.
- ZEPHYR MONSOON HELMET – A helmet for the Zephyr Warframe, designed by artarrwen.
- ZEPHYR SKEIRON SKIN – A unique skin for the Zephyr Warframe, designed by novadragon01.
- NOVA CYGNI SKIN – A unique skin for the Nova Warframe, designed by Arsenal.
- EXCALIBUR SENTIENT SLAYER SKIN – A unique skin for the Excalibur Warframe, designed by CommanderApocalypse.
- NEKROS LAZARUS HELMET – A helmet for the Nekros Warframe, designed by [k a z].
- MESA FALCON HELMET – A helmet for the Mesa Warframe, designed by prosetisen.
LOTUS NOGGLE – A small wobbly statue of The Lotus.
- Increased the Dex Sybaris’ ammo pool in Conclave.
- Corrected the Azima’s ammo pool in Conclave.
- Lowered the damage of the Vaykor Marelok in Conclave.
- Only one embedded Mutalist Cernos arrow will persist for each player.
Bursa Changes and Fixes
- Reduced the turn rate of Bursas so that they are slightly easier to flank.
- Fixed an error that caused Bursas to constantly spawn regardless of alarm status in a Mission.
- Bursa weapon damage has been reduced.
- Bursa overall health and armor has been reduced.
- Bursa front-facing damage reduction has been reduced.
Previous we shipped a change to include a Hilt and Blade component to the Broke War Blueprint in an effort to allow players to have both War and Broken War in their inventory. Unfortunately, we failed to include the Hilt and Blade onto enemy drop tables. This hotfix adds these components to Warframe’s drop table, listed below, correcting the unintentional error.
- War’s Hilt and Blade now drop from Conculysts.
- ‘Dex’ anniversary weapons are now compatible with base weapon skins.
- Players can now replay Sortie Missions they have already completed, but will only receive in-Missions rewards such as XP, drops, and enemy scans, etc. This means there isn’t another chance for daily Sortie Reward Pool.
- Slightly adjusted the timing on a cinematic in the Second Dream Quest.
- Weapon experience has been disabled in Tutorial Missions.
- Emoji autocorrect will now only appear after the first 2 characters after : have been typed.
- Improvements have been made to Spy Mission level generation on the Orokin Moon tileset.
- Players can now manually close a diorama by pressing the Space, Enter, or Escape key.
- Players can now review the Sacred Vessel more closely in their Landing Craft when playing the Sands of Inaros Quest.
- Improved the interaction between the Chesa Kubrow’s Scavenge and Retrieve Abilities, reducing the amount of downtime between the Kubrow smashing crates and picking up items.
- Fixed wall latch audio FX being hearable by all players regardless of positional audio.
- Fixed a crash that would occur after killing an NPC during the ‘corpse cleanup’ disintegration FX.
- Fixed the Extraction Marker appearing for Clients in Exterminate Missions when there are still enemies remaining.
- Fixed the Mutalist Cernos not dealing damage to Saryn’s spores, preventing them from being spread.
- Fixed the default Infested Cernos arrow visual FX being set to blue instead of yellow.
- Fixed the Mutalist Cernos visual FX only appearing for a few seconds when used with Ivara’s Navigator.
- Fixed the Dex Sybaris taking its energy color from the player’s Secondary, instead of its assigned color.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when randomizing Equinox’s appearance.
- Fixed the revive screen overlapping with the EOM reward screen at the end of a Mission.
- Fixed the channeling cost stat displaying as 0 on all weapons.
- Fixed an issue causing dagger weapons to endlessly loop its equip animation.
- Fixed some elemental environment FX not properly generating when players spawn into a Mission.
- Fixed some badges displaying too brightly.
- Fixed an extra head floating just offscreen in the Trinity Deluxe skin diorama. Did you see it? That’s alright, it saw you.
- Fixed Inaros’ Sandstorm visual FX covering too large an area when ranged Mods are equipped.
- Fixed Ivara permanently receiving a ‘Power in Use’ error after having her Artemis Bow stolen by a Drahk Master as per:https://forums.warframe.com/topic/626121-ivara-loses-all-combat-ability-if-you-cast-artemis-bow-while-disarmed-by-a-drahk-master/
- Fixed visual FX on the Amphis that shone too brightly.
- Fixed Baro Ki’Teer not properly displaying if players already own a noggle purchased from his inventory.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from completing the Second Dream’s shield-draining puzzle with Inaros.
- Fixed the Staticor sitting improperly in the Arsenal equipment preview.
- Fixed the holster position of the Staticor and thrown sidearms for Nekros and Limbo.
- Fixed the Ninkondi opening and closing in an unusual way when equipped with an attachment in the Arsenal.
- Fixed an issue causing some Challenges to be tracked during tutorial Missions.
- Fixed multiple script errors that would occur after a Sentient loses an arm.
- Fixed a low health warning appearing in Archwing Missions when switching into Archwing mid-Mission.
- Fixed long names overlapping descriptions in the Dojo object selection menu.
- Fixed an issue causing the Stug’s alt-fire to continually repeat the Stug’s firing audio FX.
- Fixed a script error that would occur on the Orokin Moon tileset due to terrain crash visual FX.
- Fixed Loki’s Decoy spawning with no head, weapon or customization when spawning in the Dojo’s dueling room.
- Fixed an error causing Inaros to get stuck when devouring friendly targets affected by the Radiation proc.
- Fixed the spinning fan in Grineer Galleon tilesets becoming stuck if a player turns their attention away from it.
- Fixed an issue causing heavy axe weapons to prevent the preview of weapon skins.
- Fixed Inaros’ Scarab Swarm being usable on corpses.
- Fixed an issue in the Sands of Inaros Quest that could cause menus to freeze after seeing the in-Mission Sacred Vessel diorama.
- Fixed Inaros’ Scarab Swarm not having consistent targeting when moving the camera while aiming.
- Fixed a script error that would occur in the UI for Survival Missions.
- Fixed the Tennogen icon floating slightly out of place off screen.
- Fixed several overlapping textures and holes in Inaros’ tomb in the Sands of Inaros Quest Mission.
- Fixed an error causing Clients to remain on a black screen when attempting to load into The Second Dream’s Save the Reservoir Mission.
- Fixed Ivara’s arrow texture showing as black.
- Fixed the Simulor not properly applying multi-shot upgrades when used by a Client.
- Fixed Hydroid’s Undertow sometimes displaying a miniature Hydroid when used in Conclave.
- Fixed Hydroid’s Undertow leaving a hitbox in the center of the puddle when used in Conclave.
- Fixed an issue where a client killing someone with an explosion in PvP would permanently break the Kill Feed announcements.
- Fixed an issue in Capture the Cephalon causing the Cephalon to move improperly for clients.
- Fixed Inaros’s Sandstorm visual FX lingering after death in Conclave.
- Fixed various localization issues.
Protideus – Tenno à la retraite