The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.5.4
Fire and Ice Vault Relics have been removed from the drop tables and Relic packs and are back in the Vault. Until next time, Tenno! Who knows what the summer will bring?
- Added an experimental ‘TAA Sharpen’ slider as a new option under Display. This slider sharpens the image after Temporal Antialiasing!
Nidus Changes & Fixes:
- Changed Nidus’ Parasitic Link and Ravenous ability stat description from ‘ADAPTATION STACKS COST’ to ‘MUTATION STACKS COST’.
- Increased the brightness of both Nidus’ Ravenous Maggot tails and their death FX to improve visibility.
- Improved Nidus’ Maggot visibility if performance was suffering.
- Nidus’ Larva will now release an enemy if it fails to ragdoll them within 3 seconds. Before, enemies that were considered ragdoll immune (not including enemies trapped in Bastille) resulted in the inability to cast Larva again due to Larva staying perpetually latched to the enemy.
- Nidus’ Larva no longer latches enemies trapped in Vauban’s Bastille.
- Fixed a crash caused by Nidus’ Parasitic Link ability.
- Fixed Nidus’ alternate animation sets displaying placeholder text.
- Fixed Nidus’ Larva getting destroyed by high damage Quanta alt fire.
- Fixed being able to heal Defense Targets with Nidus’ Ravenous ability.
- Banshee’s Echo Helmet (TennoGen) is now untradable, as are all other TennoGen items. This was never intended to be possible.
- Changed the default Solar Chart region zoom to Earth instead of Mercury.
- Codex scanner sounds can now be heard while using Loki’s Invisibility.
- Loki’s Invisibility will now properly reduce the volume of some background sounds.
- Improved cloth physics of both the Salix and Winter Solstice Salix Syandana.
- Reduced volume and cleaned up audio of Synoid Simulor when being used by other players.
- Removed ‘Hasten Coil’ from Volt’s Speed ability description as the Hasten Coil was removed awhile back.
- Invalid Chat item links no longer reset your Chat cooldown in the Trade Channel.
- Adjusted Charged Javlok throw return to holster time to be the same as its quick throw in Conclave.
- Increased Nidus’ Virulence width to 3m in Conclave. This also improves the ability to better hit enemies moving through it.
The New Strange Fixes:
- Fixed crucial progression required mission rewards not being given to players, therefore stopping progression through the quest. A script has gone live with this Hotfix that retroactively administers missing items to those currently unable to progress through The New Strange. To those who were affected by this, please let us know if you are now able to progress through the quest.
- Fixed auto progressing through the New Strange quest.
*Please note that we are still investigating a resolution for those that did not receive the End of Mission reward for auto completing The New Strange quest before this Hotfix.
UPDATE: For those of you who are still missing Blueprints for The New Strange, please ensure that the Quest is set as active in your Codex. For those of you who are missing the Signal, this section is still bugged and will be fixed in the next build.
- Fixed a crash caused by Equinox’s Metamorphosis ability.
- Fixed Operators having an “infection” which resulted in a crash and was not intended.
- Fixed a script error caused by Ash’s Bladestorm ability.
- Fixed a script error caused by initiating a Focus ability.
- Fixed a script error caused by Loki’s Switch Teleport ability.
- Fixed an ‘Out of Memory’ script error.
- Fixed various script errors during a Dedicated Server session.
- Fixed Secondary Riven Mod Fusion cost being lower than intended.
- Fixed negative Status Duration from Rivens resulting in infinite status.
- Fixed negative Ammo Capacity Rivens leading to infinite Ammo.
- Fixed negative Damage Rivens healing enemies. Also fixes negative Crit Multiplier doing the same.
- Fixed Status Effects visually (i.e Corrosive green electricity-like substance) lasting forever as a result of having 0% Status Duration.
- Fixed bad Grineer face textures in the Tutorial cutscene.
- Fixed being able to Desecrate friendly Shadows in The Jordas Verdict.
- Fixed incorrect description on Primed Chamber.
- Fixed UI-lockup that would occur if you scrolled a busy chat window to the top after it had more than 200 messages scroll by.
- Fixed various spawning issues with Syndicate Medallions and Rare Containers.
- Fixed Kubrows not having their collar automatically equipped after being matured.
- Fixed Uranus Ariel and Desdemona having incorrect locations set on their nodes.
- Fixed very fast Volts not building up Static Discharge.
- Fixed numerous navigation issues in the Orokin Derelict and Corpus Ice Planet tileset.
The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.5.5
The New Strange script that went live with Hotfix 19.5.4 did not resolve as intended. We have put forth a new script that retroactively administers missing items to those currently unable to progress through The New Strange. To those who were affected by this, please let us know if you are now able to progress through the quest.
- Generic Ordis transmissions in the Landing Craft and Void Fissure tutorial transmissions can now be disabled by turning off ‘Enable Hint Transmissions’ in the Audio Menu.
- The Index missions are no longer required as part of Neptune’s completion.
- Fixed a crash with certain weapons caused by Rivens with worse than -100% Multishot.
- Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur by Nidus’ Maggots exploding when latched onto an enemy.
- Fixed not being able to fully unlock Neptune due to The Index.
- Fixed Corrosive Status Effects being cancelled due to -100% status duration.
- Fixed -100% Reload Speed making weapons reload instantly.
- Fixed another case of negative Ammo Capacity Rivens leading to infinite Ammo.
- More fixes for navigation issues in the Orokin Derelict tileset.
- Fixed Warframes sometimes having their posture changed via Transference.
- Fixed being unable to switch back to your Warframe if killed during Transference.
- Fixed HUD elements being excessively scrambled if you had very high Health+Overshields compared to your max (most commonly seen in The Index).
- Fixed a few problems that would occur from using a Riven with Fire-Rate worse than -100%.
- Fixed incorrect Helminth Charger Codex entry.
Side note: We’re aware and working on a fix for the ‘growing darkness on screen bug’ as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/740062-growing-darkness-on-screen/
The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.5.6
Snowday Showdown Tactical Alert Winter Glyph:
We were made aware that, in addition to being available in the “Winter Glyph Bundle” for purchase, the “Winter Glyph I” Glyph was also a reward for completing the last day of the Snowday Showdown Tactical Alert. The original intent for the Tactical Alert reward was for it to be an Emblem, not a Glyph. In order to remedy the mix up, a script has been run to replace the Glyph with an Emblem of the same design in your inventories. Those who purchased the Bundle will keep the Glyph. Relog is required!
More information here:https://forums.warframe.com/topic/745352-psa-winter-glyph-i-glyph-to-emblem-scripts/
- Unlimited gifting has been reverted back to it’s original limit in conclusion of Tennobaum! Thanks for your honorable, giving spirit, Tenno. You’ve spread great happiness throughout the Warframe community and to children and their families beyond. We couldn’t be more proud!
- Infested Melee enemies should now do a better job of attacking Defense Targets on Uranus – Ur.
- Added logging to help identify why some players have slow access to our network leading to a « Network Not Responding » messages when our network is actually fine.
- Fixed a crash in the Jordas Verdict as a result of weapon trails.
- Fixed a crash in the Orokin Derelict.
- Fixed instances of enemies not spawning in The Jordas Verdict, Law of Retribution, and Infested Salvage.
- Fixed running through space as the Operator after exiting Jordas in Operator mode in The Jordas Verdict.
- Potential fix for instances of constant ‘Session Full’ prompts (we are still investigating this).
- Fixed being able to run Orokin Derelict missions without respective keys.
- Fixed « Find and defeat Lephantis in Orokin Derelict » Eris Junction task only completing if the Assassination Key was used to run the mission.
- Fixed (for real this time) negative Status Duration from Rivens resulting in infinite status.
- Fixed « Open 3 Caches during any Sabotage mission on Uranus » Neptune Junction task not completing.
- Fixed screen consuming darkness as a result of having TAA enabled.
- Fixed Dedicated Server not restarting the Launcher properly when an Update is required.
- Fixed Landing Craft doors pushing you out of the material plane.
- Fixed various issues with the Ascaris Bolt in Vor’s Prize.
- Fixed part of Zarr’s muzzle flash showing up in the Arsenal when applying colors.
- Fixed some firing effects not showing up for the Zarr.
- Fixed changes to TAA Sharpen and Bloom Intensity not reverting when choosing not to save settings.
- Fixed absent transmissions causing a progression stopping bug in The Index.
- Fixed Nekros and Frost Idle sounds when using their animation sets with other Warframes.
The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 22.214.171.124
- Fixed a script crash in Ash’s Teleport ability.
- Fixed a rare progression stopping bug in The Index if players are losing but then score enough to win just before the round ends.
- Fixed excessive Bloom on the Solstice Conclave Emblem.
- Fixed an escapable hole in the ceiling of the Landing Craft.
- Fixed an unintentional locked door in the Second Dream quest.
The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.5.7
For those that missed Devstream #85, the cyst cure is aimed to come next week on PC.
NOTE: if you were using the Solstice Conclave Glyph before it got changed to an Emblem it would be good to switch your Glyph to something else — this may help avoid UI issues.
- Made more diagnostic changes for ‘Network Not Responding’ messages when our network is actually fine. Players may see this intermittently but rest assured it’s not indicative of a widespread network issue.
- Optimized a ‘room’ in the Landing Craft (being vague for spoilers).
- Changed Interception to prevent new players joining right before the round ends (it now locks the mission at the 60% mark).
- More potential fixes have been added for players seeing ‘Session is Full’ messages when trying to matchmake on a session that isn’t actually full.
- Fixed being able to infinitely stack Mod, Arcane, Reactant and Endless Fissure Relic-cracking buffs when switching between Operator Transference at the right time. *Please note that we are investigating a UI bug where the Round 2 buff icon does not display during an Endless Void Fissure Mission.
- Fixed the on-foot transition cinematic being repeatable multiple times in The Jordas Verdict.
- Fixed a script crash in the Trial lobby.
- Fixed a script error that occurred when a Host migrates during a Relic mission while the countdown to the next round is active. This resulted in being kicked back to the Landing Craft.
- Fixed a script error that resulted in degrading performance issues.
- Fixed a script error when using the Broken Scepter.
- Fixed a script error from Nidus’ Parasitic Link ability.
- Fixed a script error with Nekros’ Shadows of The Dead.
- Fixed a script error when using the Twin Kohmak.
- Fixed Bullet Dance not showing up in the Codex properly.
- Fixed Sparring weapons appearing as embedded in the back of Nekros Prime.
- Fixed Warframe abilities appearing blocked (but still castable) after simultaneously being nullified and falling off the edge.
- Fixed Ordis follow-up transmission always playing when you exit a certain room on the Landing Craft (should only play when you stay in the room for a while).
- Fixed a tileset hole in the Grineer Galleon.
- Fixed a Login reward Mod being tradeable.
- Fixed a missing door frame in the Orokin Derelict.
- Fixed Nidus’ Virulence cast sound being doubled for Clients.
- Players who are dead during extraction are no longer denied their mission rewards.
- Fixed a script error caused by lingering Solstice Conclave Glyph references that could break your HUD for the duration of the mission.
- Fixed a script error that would occur if you closed the Mission Results screen while going back to your ship.
- Fixed NPC Navigation in the Settlement Defense tile that was causing stuck spawns.
Protideus – Tenno à la retraite