Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.0.9
Mesa and Ivara Noggles have snuck their way into the Market! These came in Update 20: Octavia’s Anthem.
- In the event of server connection failure at End of Mission (i.e. Hotfixes, sudden server disconnection, etc) the ‘Abort Inventory Update’ button will appear 5 seconds AFTER the failure occurs to prevent you unintentionally hitting it while mashing buttons.
- Disabled PhysX effects for drivers newer than 373.06. Please see our detailed Developer Workshop for more information: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/782377-performance-and-the-future-of-physx-effects/
- If a tie occurs for first place in the Law of Retribution leaderboards, the team who earned their score first is now listed first for the all-time leaderboards.
- Improved text alignment of the Captura camera controls.
- Tweaked the Abilities screen for Mirage’s Eclipse and Rhino’s Roar to show damage increase and reduction as a % to match the formatting of the HUD indicator in-game.
- Rounded the buff % for Mirage’s Eclipse on the HUD to avoid overlapping adjacent buff indicators.
- Removed Kuva Dargyn’s from the Simulacrum.
- Removed the Rank numbers displaying for ‘Recent Players’.
- Fixed performance issues when Octavia’s Resonator has a Mallet attached to it and teleports to get closer to her.
- Fixed a common game freeze.
- Fixed Nezha’s Warding Halo Augment applying to Octavia’s Mallet and Resonator.
- Fixed Clients able to kill and ragdoll Capture Targets into infinity (and possibly beyond).
- Fixed not being able to use Codex/Simaris Scanner on targets that are affected by Limbo’s Stasis.
- Fixed Chroma’s Spectral Scream idle animation not playing the hunch over animation.
- Fixed the Mandachord unpausing despite saying it’s still paused when using the save or load song options.
- Fixed Mag’s Magnetize visuals appearing larger than the actual attractor radius when applied to certain enemies (e.g. Bombards).
- Fixed a spot loading issue when loading custom Mandachord Songs.
- Fixed being downed when attempting to revive another player resulting in being stuck in a downed state.
- Fixed Law of Retribution improperly reporting leaderboard times.
- Fixed the Ferrox research not having a Clan Affinity value in the Dojo.
- Fixed elemental Status FX lingering on enemies killed in Limbo’s Stasis causing performance issues.
- Fixed custom energy color on the Helminth Charger not being very noticeable.
- Fixed the Hulta Leg Guards clipping through Octavia’s legs.
- Fixed clipping issues with the Dex Nouchali Syandana on the Frost Harka Skin.
- Fixed a misplaced decoration in the Corpus Ship tileset.
- Fixed Clients not seeing the Lunaro ball explosion/timer FX.
- Fixed Lunaro round timer starting at 2:59 instead of 3:00.
- Fixed sometimes ending up with an extra player in Conclave.
Protideus – Tenno à la retraite