Mise à jour 20.1.0 :
CHROMA DYNASTY COLLECTION
This regal collection contains the Chroma Dynasty Skin, Dominion Sword Skin (can be equipped on any heavy blade melee weapon) and Eminence Sugatra.
CHROMA DYNASTY SKIN
Behold, a new elemental king!
(Please note: the « wings » are under the Auxiliary slot)
The signature Sugatra of Chroma Dynasty and his mighty Dominion sword skin.
Chroma Dynasty Glyph is also available!
Invasion Changes & Fixes
- Accelerated the Grineer/Corpus Invasion schedule. Downtime between attacks is now 12-24 hours instead of 24-48.
- Increased the amount of Construction Progress earned when an invading faction raids an opponent’s node.
- Invasions now advertise which mission type you’ll be running for each faction when you hover over the Star Chart node and when choosing a mission from the Invasion screen.
- Fixed attacker/defender missions not cycling every 15 minutes as they were intended to do since Update 19.
Mirage abilities now see the light more often than they used to. Previously, Mirage’s Eclipse would feel inconsistent when running through levels while going in and out of lit areas. This change will allow Eclipse to deal heavier damage as it will see light more often, but also increases Prism’s damage and range by 15-20% average, as it too is affected by light!
- Increased Frost’s Avalanche range in Conclave.
- Reduced Mag’s Crush range in Conclave.
- Removed the Impair debuff from Mag’s Crush in Conclave.
- Reduced the damage of the Snipetron Vandal in Conclave.
- Reload While Holstered Mods can no longer be used with AOE weapons in Conclave.
- Increased Flight Speed Mods can no longer be used with AOE weapons in Conclave.
- Reduced AOE range of Miter with the Thundermiter Mod from 2.5 to 2m in Conclave.
- Increased Nezha’s Divine Spears range in Conclave
- Fixed the Lunaro HUD not scaling to the screen.
- Fixed an issue with the Restore Health on Kill and Restore Shields on Kill Conclave Mods not activating correctly and added HUD buff icons to show when they are active.
- Added a Range indicator effect on Mag’s Crush.
- Valana should now be hooked up properly (3rd time is the charm!)
- Octavia now has a volume slider so you can turn off other Octavias in Options->Audio.
- Disabled lockdowns on the first mission of the Octavia’s Anthem quest. Lockdowns were causing pathing issues for the music trail.
- Made improvements to the music note navigation in Octavia’s Anthem quest.
- Adjusted Buzlok’s +50% crit chance with Beacon attached to Additive instead of Multiplicative as intended
- Kuva Jesters now take normal ability damage (not CC damage) when attached to either the Kuva Guardian or you.
- Fixed a popular crash that could result from corrupted downloads.
- Fixed rewards changing if a Host migration takes place during an endless Void Fissure mission.
- Fixed being unable to pick a Relic for next round during an endless Void Fissure mission, if a Host migration occurs during the Reward Selection screen.
- Fixed a case where Valkyr can get stuck in Hysteria.
- Fixed Valkyr continuing to have her Talons equipped after Hysteria is deactivated if a player was joining the game while the ability was being activated.
- Fixed Nikana weapons not being able to stealth-finish Infested Chargers.
- Fixed the initial spin attack pull of the Telos Boltace pulling enemies through the Rift.
- Fixed wonky ground textures in the Corpus Outpost Defense tileset.
- Fixed Cysts not appearing properly on Octavia.
- Fixed Octavia’s Mallet staying behind in the Simulacrum if you cast it and then use the Arsenal.
- Fixed volume sliders in Mandachord lerping linearly instead of exponentially.
- Fixed Vaulted Prime Warframes have « limited time » text overlapping item descriptions.
- Fixed the Kuva Fortress appearing black in the Starchart if you have Dynamic Lighting disabled.
- Fixed Kuva Guardians sometimes appearing invisible in-mission.
- Fixed being able to kill non-participants in the Dojo Dueling room.
- Fixed Clan-chat moderators text showing in purple in Dojos; they will not lurk with stealthy kicks the same as they do in Clan chat.
- Fixed a script error when viewing holster selection when you’ve purchase more than one position in the list.
- Fixed a script error when casting Mirage’s Prism.
- Fixed a script error when casting Rhino’s Charge.
- Fixed random volume changes that would occur while playing bard emote songs
- Fixed enemies attacking each other in MR7 Test. They will now properly spawn in succession instead of together.
- Fixed cases where dioramas with very long descriptions would clip offscreen on larger resolutions
- Fixed being unable to select items in chat with a chat scale greater than 100
Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.1.1
- Reduced Sonicor Clip to 8.
- Reduced Miter Clip to 10.
- Reduced Panthera damage and Clip.
- Re-enabled PhysX Effects for the very latest NVidia drivers (381.65, released April 6th) as they seem to have fixed the memory leak discussed here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/782377-performance-and-the-future-of-physx-effects/
- Enabled IPv6 for some servers to resolve login issues in certain regions; we do not anticipate this causing any problems as we’ve been testing for months as discussed here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/765481-pc-ipv6-soft-launch-february-22nd-9-am-est/
- Significantly reduced load-times for slower systems running DirectX 11 (Note: consider Optimizing your Cache under the Launcher Settings for even more speed!).
- Attempted to improve Graphics Card detection in the launcher after some people reported their card becoming « unsupported » after updating their drivers.
- Reduced hitches caused by loading Mandachord songs in the Relay/Dojo.
- Disabled the minimap at certain times during The War Within quest as intended.
- Fomorians & Razorbacks now use the Tactical Alert format in the World State Window.
- Updated the Mandachord art & added some optimization improvements.
- Fixed Captura camera bugging after going into free cam mode with Operator and then transferring from Operator to Warframe.
- Fixed Clan rank calculation which sometimes would not include the Affinity from decorations in a duplicate room.
- Fixed a nasty memory-corruption bug that would lead to crashes in the strangest places.
- Fixed Nodes and extra buttons showing after completing a Junction.
- Fixed a UI bug caused by host migration in Sorties.
- Fixed various localization issues.
- Fixed inconsistencies with upper and lower case in Sortie descriptions.
- Fixed dimensions on the Stratos emblem icon.
- Fixed a Void Rift not spawning in Lua Spy.
- Fixed timer and extraction transmission being out of sync on Mobile Defense.
- Fixed a bug in endless Fissure missions that would prevent selecting a Relic if a host migration occurred.
- Fixed hud & mini-map markers not always pathing correctly in some Archwing missions.
- Fixed the Baro FX showing behind the Provvok Shoulder Guard.
- Fixed pausing and unpausing the game causing Octavia music to not start back at the paused position.
- Fixed players showing as “ghost Excalibur” in the dojo if they load in and don’t move.
Protideus – Tenno à la retraite