Octavia’s Anthem: Update 20.2.0
AVIA ARMOR SET
Streamlined decorative armor in the style of the Furis and Sybaris.
Scarab Swarm Augment: Scarab armor protects Inaros from status effects, consuming 3% bonus armor for each effect resisted.
Lantern Augment: Attracted enemies take 100% more melee damage from all squadmates.
Navigator Augment: Each hit increases the projectile’s crit chance by 10% up to a max of 50%.
Earn these now through Syndicate Offerings!
A new setting called Menu Scale has been added under Options > Interface (was previously HUD).
- ‘Full’ Menu Scale scales to match your resolution.
- ‘Legacy’ Menu Scale will appear similar to pre Update 20 except diegetic screens(Mods, Foundry, etc) scale as well. You will only see the difference in resolutions larger than 1080p.
- ‘Custom’ Menu Scale is set and determined by you.
- The Furis has received an updated look and given the PBR treatment!
- You can now replay The New Strange quest! As with other replayable quests, completion rewards are not given- enjoy the lore!
- Tweaked rewards for Caches in Void Sabotage missions so that the harder mission is more rewarding overall.
- Quests that you are viewing to replay will now show the rewards as ‘acquired’ as you will not receive them again by replying the quest.
- Captura controls list now use more of the screen space on larger resolutions.
- Changed open door light material in the Grineer Sealab tileset to green instead of orange.
- Locked doors will now appear as ‘off’ (no color) instead of glowing red. This was causing confusion for colorblind players.
- Removed Cold damage over time in the Corpus Ice Planet Defense tileset.
- Removed requirement to go back to the Liset between some early stages of The New Strange if playing from the Relay.
- Removed reticle scale based on spread.
- Fixed a rare crash that occurred when playing The New Strange quest.
- Fixed being unable to pick a Relic for the next Endless Void Fissure round if a Host migration occurs during the Reward Selection screen.
- Fixed Nezha’s Warding Grace Augment not ending when all Energy has been consumed.
- Fixed Octavia’s ability FX and music continuing indefinitely if cast before a Host migration.
- Fixed Clients hearing the Octavia Host bass and drum track from their Mandachord song after a Host migration.
- Fixed Ash being able to insta-kill the Juggernaut by doing a finisher. Finishers are unable to be performed on the Juggernaut/Juggernaut Behemoth.
- Fixed trading for the Ignis Wraith Blueprint resulting in having the Ignis Wraith Research in an unqualified Dojo.
- Fixed Captura input filters conflicting with Warframe Abilities input filters (for ex. you could not use Mesa’s Peacemaker and then toggle the camera, now you can!).
- Fixed Arsenal changes not being saved when loading up a Captura Scene from the Arsenal.
- Fixed Chroma’s Idle animation not breathing actual fire.
- Fix a potential case where Challenge progress (Achievements, Junction tasks) may not be updated under high latency conditions.
- Fixed Zenistar Charge attacks increasing the attack speed when equipped with the Dominion Skin.
- Fixed a Vaulted Relic being rewarded as Daily Tribute.
- Fixed the collision of Defense targets in Defense and Mobile Defense missions being rotated for Clients relative to the mesh.
- Potential fix for Clients not seeing Interception UI after a Host migration.
- Fixed Chroma’s Dynasty Skin loincloth lingering with the pelt instead of his undersuit when casting Effigy.
- Fixed the Riv Elite Leg Guard sitting incorrectly on Excalibur.
- Fixed a hitch that occurs when another player joins a relay or Dojo.
- Fixed pets bending their necks awkwardly to look up when in the Arsenal. They will now look forward when in the Arsenal.
- Fixed interacting with your Kubrow/Kavat in the Helminth Infirmary causing the door to close/remain closed on you.
- Fixed the Dex Nouchali Syandana clipping on Rhino and Chroma.
- Fixed the Ripkas not attaching properly to Chroma’s Dynasty Skin
- Fixed the Spitefire Graxx Syandana floating a bit on Valkyr Prime with the Gersemi or Graxx Skin.
- Fixed Phorid visually flickering when approached.
- Fixed Limbo’s FX lingering when attempting to fade out during Statis.
- Fixed being able to go through physical obstacles by spamming Transference.
- Fixed Transferring to the Operator causing a script error.
- Fixed Octavia’s Amp causing a script error.
- Fixed the objective marker in the ‘Talk to Simaris’ stage of Octavia’s Anthem directing you to Darvo instead of Simaris.
- Fixed total Defense time not being spread evenly between Defense targets in the Asteroid Mobile Defense mission which includes the cryopod (mission is slightly shorter now).
- Fixed offset selectable zones in the Syndicate World State Window.
- Fixed missing/double Transmissions in the first mission of The New Strange.
- Fixed “<Warnung> » appearing instead of the exclamation mark icon when in the Mandachord screen in French and German.
- Fixed long usernames appearing split up into multiple lines in the squad UI.
- Fixed the Arsenal Configuration screen text extending beyond designated boundaries.
- Fixed the Sari Syandana not closing when on the Landing Craft.
- Fixed the Sari Syandana not closing when aiming.
- Fixed Baro Chat emoji not using emoji color from Settings.
- Fixed various localization errors.
Conclave Changes & Fixes
- Entering Limbo’s Rift now removes shields. Exiting the Rift starts the Shield recharge delay timer.
- Fixed Limbo’s Rift Surge not transferring to players outside of the Rift.
Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.2.1
- Fixed Ivara’s Piercing Navigator Augment being marked as an Exilus Mod.
- Fixed possible minor performance issue when a Drahk Master steals your weapon.
- Fixed another rare crash when joining a mission in progress.
- Fixed alignment of right side transmissions on ultra-wide resolutions.
- Fixed not being able to redeem any Syndicate Medallions.
- Fixed various translation errors.
- Fixed Frame Rate box sizing so that it only scales when both window width and height are increased.
- Fixed enemies being permanently stunned after parrying their melee attacks.
- Fixed a texture related crash.
- Fixed Lua Caches inverting reward-tier ordering leftover from the time of Void Keys. To keep things consistent, please note Octavia parts can still be found in the first Cache.
- Fixed Alerts and other real time missions missing from the World State Window when viewing the Star Chart in the Relays.
- Fixed a crash related to when projectiles from certain weapons are released as Limbo’s Stasis is deactivated.
- Fixed projectiles from certain weapons not doing damage when they’re released in Limbo’s Stasis.
- Fixed Operator not being able to toggle the camera settings in Captura.
- Fixed Dojo Decoration material elements not updating when the contribution counter changes.
- Fixed a game freeze when viewing certain enemies in the Codex.
- Fixed an issue where linking Songs in chat wouldn’t open properly if another menu was open.
Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.2.2
- Changed Duplicates tab to have every instance of a Mod type. Before it would skip past the first Mod of a type if it was upgraded or a raw stack of 1.
- Companions are now invincible in Captura.
- You now have infinite Ammo in Captura.
- Fixed Gear Wheel icons taking an inordinate amount of time to load in during gameplay.
- Fixed the Mods list not scrolling properly as per: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/650w9u/mod_screen_is_not_scrolling_properly_leaving_too/
- Fixed camera collision for Operator in Captura.
- Fixed Ratel’s appearing in the Hyena boss cinematic if they spawned at the same time.
- Fixed areas in the Grineer Forest tileset terrain where certain Warframe abilities would not function correctly (Nidus’ Virulence for example).
- Fixed a large amount of particles exploding when leaving Limbo’s Cataclysm.
- Fixed some UI anchor points not taking menu scale into account.
- Fixed being able to multi-purchase Syndicate items that don’t need to be purchased more than once (Simulacrum Access Key, etc).
- Fixed various clipping issues with the Centuria Syandana.
- Fixed using a controller in Steam Big Picture to view Mandachord songs displaying a string of text beside the song named.
- Fixed quest marker/dialogue appearing in Suda’s Datascape Scene.
- Fixed Chroma’s Effigy sometimes not doing anything in Captura.
Protideus – Tenno à la retraite