Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.2.3
- Added a toggle ‘Advance Time’ button to Captura.
- Added drop-down menu option for various slow motion speed settings for Captura.
- Fixed an issue where Chroma would deal no damage with Vex Armor active. While this may sound like a simple fix, if you’re a Chroma user please read on!
- Solving Vex Armor actually takes as back to Chroma’s beginning. On original power creation, we used some less-than-ideal calculation methods to create Scorn and Fury’s effects. If you are an avid Chroma user, you probably know the power maximizing this ability brings. At some point in Chroma’s future we will need to revisit and use ideal methods for his Abilities; we will inform you well in advance when Chroma is under review. As you may or may not know, Oberon is currently under review at this time!
- Updated the Ability screen and HUD buff numbers to be consistent with other powers. Functionally they remain exactly the same; they just start at 0% instead of 100%.
- Cataclysm now deals different amount of damage over the time it exists: 25% Damage when bubble is full size, 100% at its smallest size.
- Cataclysm damage scaling now uses average Health + Shield instead of total Health + Shield of enemies within.
- Nyx’s Assimilate Augment for Absorb no longer Absorbs Friendly Fire.
- Fixed a bug that would cause Banshee’s Silence to last longer depending on your frame-rate (approximately 5% longer at 60 FPS, 30% longer at 30 FPS).
- Buffed Silence’s base Duration to 10/15/20/30 (20% at max rank) which now matches Sonar so you can cast them in tandem.
- Trading Platinum while having free Platinum will now display a tip that free Platinum cannot be traded.
- Companion silhouettes no longer show in Captura.
- Friendly Archwing markers, Atlas, Rhino, Valkyr’s custom HUD and Inaros’ resurrect HUD are now affected by the HUD scaling sliders in the Interface options.
- Moved a Kuria to a reachable area in the Grineer Shipyard tileset.
- Tweaked the Synoid Gammacor’s force feedback to be more consistent when using a controller.
- Reduced the Rift Stasis weight of the Mutalist Quanta stackable projectile.
- Removed the ability to friend yourself.
- Removed the settings buttons on the lower right screen when adjusting the HUD margins. This was causing players to think they were setting the HUD margins to ‘Default’ when they were actually changing their settings to ‘Default’.
- Removed the Anasa Ayatan Sculpture from the Codex because currently there is no way to scan it.
- Changed the Kavat icons on Mission Progress, End of Mission and Last Mission results to consistently show your Kavat’s face (like the Arsenal); Pablo claims this is because they have personality.
- Added texture-streaming prefetch-hints to for your loadout so that the Mission Progress and End of Mission screens can appear faster.
- Fixed a very popular crash on 32-bit systems that would occur if a Client with a poor network connection left a Defense mission without the team.
- Fixed the display of Riven Disposition for a handful of weapons – the Rivens themselves remain unchanged.
- Fixed issues with the Teplo Syandana being too stiff.
- Fixed performance issues after blasting the door open in Fortress Assault missions.
- Fixed some rare performance issues when teleporting far away from your Sentinel.
- Fixed Vauban’s Vortex not affecting ragdolled enemies.
- Fixed NPCs spawning in view during the Law of Retribution mission 2.
- Fixed some cases where Octavia Resonator would get stuck trying to grab a Mallet it couldn’t reach.
- Fixed remaining Interception Archwing enemies appearing as yellow objective markers instead of red enemy markers.
- Fixed oversized waypoint letters for Archwing Interception communication towers.
- Fixed the generic marker FX being a broken texture.
- Fixed being unable to invite players to a Dojo if the session is not created at Navigation.
- Fixed lag causing out of sync playback when first loading up the Mandachord in the Arsenal.
- Fixed hitscan weapons like Soma Prime hitting enemies outside of the rift upon deactivation of Limbo’s Stasis.
- Fixed continuous weapons (Ignis, etc) receiving extreme Range when used with Limbo’s Stasis.
- Fixed not being able to press the Warframe specific option in Appearance submenu of Arsenal (Mandachord for Bard, Metamorphosis for Equinox etc…) when Arsenal is opened by Operator.
- Fixed the UI freezing when entering the Arsenal with your Operator.
- Fixed Infested Runners/Crawlers missing the Acid Shells FX when killed
- Fixed combo counters staying on screen during free cam in Captura.
- Fixed aim-gliding FX temporarily overriding other FXs in Captura.
- Fixed spamming Transference causing the Operator to fall through the world in Captura Scenes.
- Fixed enemies in Captura knowing/shooting at where you are even when you’re cloaked/invisible.
- Fixed rewards hidden until End Of Mission being missing from previous mission results.
- Fixed Reactant count not resetting in endless Void Fissure missions when selecting a Relic after having none.
- Fixed idling at the activation point on Kuva Fortress Defense not auto-starting the Defense waves.
- Fixed Kuva Fortress security cameras being invisible when not looking directly at them.
- Fixed Operator Void Dashing while grabbing a ledge leaving you in a state of Void Dash costing no Energy.
- Fixed being able to Void Dash at an unintended moment during The War Within quest.
- Fixed Channeling projectors not showing up on the Edo Prime Chest Armor.
- Fixed Tethra’s Doom Regalia FX appearing in Sniper scopes.
- Fixed the Dual Raza appearing tiny when using the Dual Swords Cyskis Skin.
- Fixed the Ripkas appearing inside Octavia’s hands.
- Fixed some screens not showing Clan/Alliance emblems properly.
- Fixed Vor’s Prize Inbox Message and Quest Completion screen overlapping each other.
- Fixed inconsistent alternate Skins naming (Prisma Gorgon is now Gorgon Prisma etc).
- Fixed issues with players being forcefully extracted from The Jordas Golem during the Jordas Verdict trial.
- Fixed HUD buffs trying to show 1,000,000 as 1e+03K instead of 1M (e.g. Nyx Absorb when full).
- Fixed Dendra Shoulder Guards sticking out too far on Rhino’s left arm.
- Fixed an issue with the Ignis Wraith Research being available for unqualified clans. Any clans with this will have it removed following a script.
- Fixed texture streaming for some icons starting more blurry than intended and taking extra time to focus.
- Limbo’s Metronome cloak ends in if you fire/cast ability/take a pickup in Conclave.
- Reduced the collision size of the Javlok primary fire projectile in Conclave.
- Reduced the duration of Octavia’s Metronome in Conclave.
- Reduced the damage reduction of Trinity’s Link in Conclave.
- Fixed an issue with the Azima and Zenith doing more damage than intended in Conclave.
- Sorties with “dense fog” will now always take place during the night.
- Dark Sector nodes Coba and Tikal will now always take place during the night.
- Updated Zenith’s description to better explain its functionality.
- Fixed a script error possibly related to when the Zenistar disk is launched but the player dies before it is recalled.
- Fixed new Augments released in Update 20.2.0 (Pyroclastic Flow, Piercing Navigator, Negation Swarm, and Beguiling Lantern) not appearing in Codex and not able to be linked in chat.
- Fixed Equinox’s front cloths from clipping.
- Fixed “dense fog” condition in Sorties not being dense or foggy enough as per: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/66d6ga/dense_fog/?st=j1ql578v&sh=18a34cb9
- Fixed the Redeemer not properly alerting enemies when fired.
- Fixed clients not able to bring their Companions in or out of the Rift when they dash as Limbo.
- Fixed Titania’s passive description appearing in Limbo’s.
- Fixed Octavia’s Resonator sitting still and not interacting with Mallet if cast in an unreachable location.
- Fixed a script error.
- Fixed Mallet damage originating from where it was spawned instead of where it currently is.
- Fixed Relic reward screen in Endless Fissure missions not updating after each round with the most recent Relic picked by each Squad member.
- Fixed Itzal Fighter Escorts causing camera issues.
- Fixed minor graphical error on loading screen.
Protideus – Tenno à la retraite