Les reliques permettant de construire Hydroid Prime, le Ballistica Prime et les Nami Skyla Prime sont désormais disponibles In-Game. Par contre notre chère Trinity Prime, les Doubles Kamas Prime et le collier Kavasa Prime pour Kubrow disparaissent dans le Prime Vault.
Mise à jour 21.6.0 :
Hydroid Prime: Update 21.6.0
Hydroid Prime has emerged to dominate foes with the power of raging waters! This deadly mystery from the depths receives a whole new aesthetic and increased stats that even the Orokin can’t keep submerged. Armed with Prime weapons fit for this legendary Kraken summoner, we urge you to take caution when entering dark water….
*Please note that we are working on a Ballas narrated Hydroid Prime trailer to come at a later date. When the Plains of Eidolon train nears the station we will have more available hands to produce this.
Command the ocean’s fury with this king of gold and silver. Additionally, Hydroid Prime’s Tentacle Swarm sports a unique look as well as increased overall Armor, Energy, and Shields!
With the introduction of Hydroid Prime comes two additional Prime weapons suited for a deadly ocean king:
The beauty of this luxurious gilded crossbow cannot obscure its lethal purpose. As an added bonus to the Ballistica Prime, enemies killed from its Charged shot within (50 meters) range will now turn into friendly ghosts for 7 seconds!
Nami Skyla Prime
Forged by a forgotten master, these exquisite blades are bounty from a golden-age long gone.
Check out Hydroid Prime Access here: https://www.warframe.com/prime-access
With Hydroid Prime bubbling up from the depths, the following Prime items and their Relics have entered the Prime Vault:
- Trinity Prime
- Dual Kamas Prime
- Kavasa Kubrow Prime Collar
As a result of Trinity Prime entering the Prime Vault, the following Syndicate sacrifices have been switched: Red Veil’s sacrifice of Trinity Prime Chassis has been replaced by Saryn Prime Chassis and Steel Meridian’s sacrifice of Trinity Prime Neuroptics has been replaced by Saryn Prime Neuroptics.
In order to accommodate incoming Relics and keep the total number of Relics as low as possible, the Ducat value of the following items will be changed from 100 to 65 (Future Relic placement of these parts will also have them appear in the Uncommon [silver] tier):
- Saryn Prime Blueprint
- Fragor Prime Blueprint
- Nikana Prime Blueprint
New User Experience Changes
We have polished up a number of issues related to the new user experience. This polish essentially speaks to the question ‘What do I do when I’m done Vor’s Prize’?
- The biggest change we made was to populate the ‘Quests’ panel of the World State Window with ‘Next Objectives’. This means we’ve seeded the way in this panel for people to have a goal beyond the mass of nodes – they have hints to complete Junctions, Quests, and more in order.
- We reduced node noise making sure the Vor’s Prize path was clear. This means we reduced opacity on all peripheral/non core nodes.
- Fixed a progression stopping issue that would occur for any player who returned from ‘Liberate the Arms Dealer’ mission without equipping a Mod. We now force you to equip a mod when you enter the Arsenal after this mission.
- Hydroid’s Undertow now displays an ability counter of how many enemies are currently submerged.
- Riven Slot capacity limit has increased from 60 to 90! With 90 as the new Riven Slot capacity limit, this gives room for 30 of each Riven school (Primary, Secondary, Melee) which we believe has been a common request!
- Warframe’s first Prime Sentinel, Wyrm Prime, has had its base Health increased from 100 to 225!
- Reduced the Razorback Cipher cost from 3500 Polymer Bundle to 1500 Polymer Bundle. Back in May of this year we made numerous fixes towards the Razorback Armada, and with another Armada to appear soon we took a second look at the Polymer friction involved with this non-useable Blueprint. See here for past fixes you can expect: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/797284-sharpening-our-razorbacks-a-pc-weekend-post-mortem/
- Reloading can now be interrupted by throwing the Javlok, and can be thrown after depleting all primary fire without having to wait for it to fully reload.
- Specific Auto-generated messages will be removed from your Inbox 30 days after opening them to clean up some unnecessary database space. Only the following time-sensitive Inbox notifications will be affected:
- Stalker Death Marks
- Invasion Battle Pay
- Double Credit and Affinity Weekends
- Improved performance when using Melee weapons with Mods that increase Range.
- Picking up disarmed thrown Secondary weapons (Kunai, Castanas, etc.) will now display the context action “Pick Up Thrown Weapon” instead of “Pick up Auto Pistol”.
- Removed unnecessary « Mastery Rank X Required »Codex text from Quests that are given directly to players after completing Junctions.
- Optimized loading screens.
- Improved the Angstrum’s explosion FX.
- Fixed being able to Corrosive Status Effect yourself with Hydroid’s Corroding Barrage Augment if hit at the start of casting Undertow.
- Fixed not receiving the end reward for collecting every Kuria.
- Fixed Titania’s Razorwing ability jittering out of control at lower framerates when boosting forwards.
- Fixed Corpus Condor Dropship turrets lingering in the sky as they fly away.
- Fixed seeing two Warframes upon exiting the Simulacrum Arsenal after entering while invisible.
- Fixed Scanners not displaying scopes when aiming after switching to and from the Scanner via the Gear wheel.
- Fixed initiating a Self Revive consuming a Vazarin New Moon revive. Its design predates the Self Revive and wasn’t intended to work together.
- Fixed being able to put Sentient parts on your Warframe by throwing the Halikar at a Sentient and then switching to Operator before it returns. While we understand this was pretty cool, it was broken in many ways. We will aim to revisit as a feature when more time emerges.
- Fixed Operator Void Beam not being functional after swapping weapons while initiating the Scanner.
- Fixed being able to walk on top of Grineer Spy Vault consoles when attempting to hack. This resulted in accidently tripping alarms and canceling the hacking.
- Fixed a specific teleport volume in the Orokin Derelict killing your Sentinel.
- Fixed NPCs that can be given a Secondary weapon, firing the Zakti at an impossibly fast rate.
- Fixed numerous weapon meshes appearing incorrectly on the ground when disarmed by a Drahk Master.
- Fixed the Convectrix not having a pickup context action when disarmed by a Drahk Master.
- Fixed the Operator getting stuck in an idle animation after returning to the Landing Craft during The War Within quest.
- Fixed the Perrin Sequence Sigil appearing bumpy.
- Fixed the Equinox Insomnia Skin appearing incorrectly when viewed in the Star Chart.
- Fixed the Hulta Armor clipping into Rhino Prime.
- Fixed numerous Syandanas clipping through Chroma’s Effigy pelt.
- Fixed being able to see ‘Health’ of Kuva Ghosts even though they don’t die or have Health.
- Fixed a crash when viewing Mission Progress after changing Sentinels in the Simulacrum.
- Fixed Limbo remaining in the Rift when switching Warframe’s in the Simulacrum Arsenal.
- Fixed Growing Power scaling indefinitely for Clients as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/833798-growing-power-scales-infinitely/
- Fixed Veiled Rivens requiring ‘no damage taken’ resetting progress when hit if no Health/Shield damage is taken but you got knocked down.
- Fixed an escapable level hole in the Grineer Fortress Spy tileset as seen here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/6wljmo/an_impractical_alternate_route_on_kuva_fortress/
Conclave Changes & Fixes
- Inaros and Nidus can now use No Current Leap Mod in Conclave
- Reduced the damage AoE radius of the Castanas family in Conclave.
- Increased the damage AoE radius of the Talons in Conclave.
- Increased duration of the Final Act Mod to 8 seconds and updated the description text in Conclave.
- Updated the description text of Tactical Retreat Mod in Conclave.
- Fixed seeing Warframe’s in a T-pose when attempting to leave a Team Annihilation lobby in Conclave.
- Fixed being able to throw an unstable Lunaro ball at ultra fast speeds due to high latency in Lunaro.
Hydroid Prime: Hotfix 21.6.1
- Improved objective marker pathing in the Grineer Asteroid tileset.
- Rearranged quest order in the codex to help guide newer players.
- Fixed a popular crash that could occur if an NPC was firing a projectile weapon when you ran far enough away (this would often occur when doing Syndicate missions).
- Fixed an invisible material above the Jordas Verdict Stage 2 elevator that was blocking movement.
- Fixed performance degrading and possibly crashing the game when using Melee weapons with Mods that reduce the weapon’s Range.
- Fixed range mods not affecting whips when invisible.
- Fixed an issue where Nami Skyla and Nami Skyla Prime were displaying different Riven dispositions.
- Fixed the Jat Kusar charge attack exploding in your face if invisible.
- Fixed instances of Ballistica Prime not properly spawning ghosts.
- Fixed the color of the Prime Ballistica ghosts flickering for Clients.
- Fixed Ballistica Prime not unfolding correctly if no primary is equipped.
- Fixed incorrect glass material in several tileset.
- Fixed level holes in the Corpus Outpost and Orokin Moon tilesets.
- Fixed minimap issues in the Corpus Outpost and Ice Planet tilesets.
- Fixed “building” VFX appearing on crafted weapons waiting in the foundry.
- Fixed several emblems that were appearing too bright or too transparent.
- Fixed an issue where players would get stuck ascending the ramp of their Liset.
- FIxed various other crashes and added diagnostics to help isolate others.
Conclave Changes & Fixes
- Fixed using the Viper with the Skull Shots Mod or a Grakata with the Brain Storm Mod, activating the headshot bonus with the final shot in your magazine resulting in the weapon to fire much faster than intended in Conclave.
Protideus – Tenno à la retraite
2 thoughts on “Mise à jour 21.6.0 : Hydroid Prime est là ! + 21.6.1”
Hydroid Prime :
Blueprint Meso N5 Uncommon
Neuroptics Axi N4 Uncommon
Chassis Neo S8 Common
Systems Neo H1 Rare
Ballistica Prime :
Blueprint Lith B2 Rare
Lower Limb Axi V6 Common
Upper Limb Lith T1 Uncommon
Stock Meso G1 Uncommon
Receiver Neo S7 Uncommon
Nami Skyla Prime :
Blueprint Meso C3 Common
Hilt Lith H1 Uncommon
Blade Axi N5 Rare
Non pas Trinity, ça sert a rien de la vaulter en plus elle ne gagnera même pas de prix à la revente