Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.11.0
Our biggest TennoGen round continues with Batch 2 of 3!
TennoGen Round 11 – Part 2 of 3:
- Octavia Diva Skin by Iukinu_u
- Please note that Octavia’s twintails in the Workshop image differ from the in-game version due to the original design having too much emissive that would blind teammates. Our team has tweaked it to best represent the creators design.
- Oberon Wendigo Skin by Vulbjorn, the graphical walrus.
- Harrow Graxx Skin by Faven
- Excalibur Corpra Skin by FrellingHazmot
- Trinity Knightess Skin by Rekkou
- Saryn Velenosa Skin by Hitsu San
Warframe Alt Helmet
- Inaros Kephri Helmet by led2012
- Corona Syandana by Hitsu San
- Tonaca Syandana by Master Noob
- Diva Polearm Skin by Iukinu_u
- Tengoken Heavy Blade Skin by BeastBuster
- Added a Mote Amp Blueprint to Onkko’s inventory (you can now purchase a new one with Standing in case you sold yours).
- Zaws can now be linked in Chat! The name you Entitled your Zaw will also appear in the list that populates from typing in Zaw.
- Added subcategories ‘Resources’ ‘Ayatan’ and ‘Misc’, to Codex > Universe > Objects.
- Added Inaros Canopic Glyphs.
- Added Ivara Zirastra Glyphs.
- Added Wukong Macak Glyphs.
Mining Additions & Changes:
We want you to feel like the perfect Gem that you are, and that means giving Mining a bit of a revisit! Feedback about difficulty level and perfect extraction recognition are just a few of the concerns we acted on and tweaked for the better.
- Added a new celebratory success sound for doing a perfect Mining extraction in the Plains!
- Added different levels of FX for Mining success.
- The Gem count now stays on screen until the Mining reward fades.
- The Mining outline now stays visible longer (8 seconds) while you’re cutting.
- Reduced the accuracy required to get a perfect Mining extraction, meaning you don’t need to be as close to the line as before!
- Final stage of all Bounties now rewards an item from tier 1 or 2 (instead of tier 0,1, or 2).
- Reduced value of Mote Amp when selling to 2500 Credits.
- Improved Specter firing logic during Hold Position.
- Improved Specter fire rate when using Peacemaker.
- Overall sound optimizations by polishing sample rates in a few areas.
- Mastery ranked locked items in the Foundry will now display which exact Mastery Level is required instead of just saying ‘MASTERY LOCKED’.
- You can now preview custom weapon Zaw builds from Hok and Amps from Onkko with parts you don’t own yet. This should help you figure out which parts you want to get for your own:
- (Item will not Preview until all 3 parts are selected)
- Fixed Daily Tribute potentially giving a vaulted Relic.
- Fixed Nidus’ Passive making you permanently invincible in the Simulacrum after switching Warframes.
- Fixed Nidus’ Larva Burst Augment not activating when using « Use Selected Power » input.
- Fixed Bait falling through the water along the ocean.
- Fixed Clients being able to see ‘Not Visible When Holstered’ weapons while in Relays and Cetus.
- Fixed camera not moving downwards if you crouch on land after spawning in Archwing & Archwing Submersible missions.
- Fixed several meshes not appearing properly on Lua.
- Fixed Specters not being able to use Ability weapons with 0 max clip size (eg. Ivara’s Artemis Bow).
- Fixed Specters’ trying to melee while using ranged weapons that do not allow it.
- Fixed incorrect Status Effect for Specters using Radial Blind and Radial Javelin.
- Fixed Octavia’s Resonator not dealing damage to enemies following it.
- Fixed console hovering in air in Corpus Ship cargo room.
- Fixed player-marked Somachords having the wrong icons.
- Fixed some unreleased Mods that slipped out by accident.
- Fixed crafting Junction tasks sometimes not working.
- Fixed some spawns and mesh on Corpus Ice Planet tileset.
- Fixed too much bloom on Articula market diorama.
- Fixed too much bloom on a Lua Capture tileset.
- Fixed Abilities 2, 3, and 4 not showing when ready in Conclave.
- Fixed a black line appearing on the side of your screen in the Grineer Asteroid tileset.
- Fixed Exterminate Extraction markers appearing when there are still enemies left to kill.
- Fixed AI (Rescue Targets, Specters, etc) not being able to use the Ferrox.
Protideus – Tenno à la retraite