TennoGen Round 11 is here, and it’s our biggest round yet!
It’s so big, in fact, that Darvo couldn’t fit it all in one smuggling freighter without raising suspicion! As a result, TennoGen 11 will be delivered in three batches, with the first one available now!
TennoGen Round 11: Part 1 of 3:
Pistris Syandana by Stenchfury
Cryona Syandana by led2012
Hydroid Poseidon Skin by Stenchfury
Rhino Mastodon Skin by Vulbjorn, the graphical walrus.
Vauban Graxx Skin by Faven
(please note that the screenshots display a white tint on his back. This is an older version, as the current in-game version has the artist intended change of tint coloring)
Saryn Napellus Skin by lukinu_u
Wukong Auman Skin by Rekkou
Phorcys Polearm Skin by Stenchfury
Galatine Magesty Skin by prosetisen
Dero Sword Skin by lukinu_u
Oberon Ferosh Helmet by malayu and The_Grimmrock
- The War Within Choice Scene has been added to Captura! Completing The War Within for the first time will reward this in your Inbox. For those that have already completed The War Within quest, it has been retroactively added to your Captura Scene selection right on login.
- Melee weapons will now display a ‘Block Damage’ reduction stat in the Arsenal! This stat varies mostly between weapon categories, and while there are only select Mods that enhance the effects of blocking, the stat is still valuable to expose the mechanic. If you favour a melee playstyle, we hope you find this information valuable!
- Added a bit more variety to the dynamic weather in the Plains:
- Wind will become stronger if it is pouring. Currently rain and wind are independent of each other and cycle in a predictable pattern that we want to avoid.
The following Market changes have been made to be more user friendly and easier to browse:
- The top left HOME tab has been renamed to CATEGORIES
- The Drop Down Icon has changed to an Arrow
- Renamed the first category in the drop down menu (currently called HOME) to FEATURED
- Updated Icons for CATEGORIES and FEATURED
- The TennoGen tab in the Market now has individual categories to better organize and sort the amazing growing collection of TennoGen items.
- Warframes and Weapons that you have fully ranked up will now display a ‘Mastered’ label in the items panel when viewing them in the Market diorama.
- Converted the Quartakk to a burst fire that fires all 4 rounds at the same time instead of a semi auto that fires 4 bullets per shot.
- Increased fire rate from 6.32 to 12.67.
- Increased Accuracy from 58.8 to 90.9.
- Reduced damage from 51 to 27.
- Increased Stubba’s ammo pool from 285 to 399.
- Sarpa and Redeemer trace distance reduced to 300m to match the rest of the non-sniper weapons.
- Updated all mentions of « anti-matter » to read « antimatter ».
- Update description of Nova’s Null Star to reflect the damage reduction it gives per particle:
- Each active particle gives +5% damage reduction to Nova’s Health, stacking up to 90%.
- Replace a vaulted Relic (Meso V2) with a current Relic (Meso H1) in the Daily Tribute rewards.
- The Plague Kripath now uses Rapier melee style instead of Sword melee style.
- Spearfishing spears can now kill Condrocs and Kuakas if you wish to do that.
- Optimized memory related to the Star Chart.
- Upon getting an OOM (Out Of Memory) crash, you will now be directed to http://www.warframe.com/en/memory to guide you through some manual solutions.
- Fixes towards losing selected Bounty upon loading into the Plains with a full squad.
- Fixes towards Vomvalysts sometimes spawning at level 9999.
- Fixed Clients disconnecting on loading screen when entering a Captura Scene if the Host is Nidus and has the Mucusk Syandana equipped.
- Fixed the Corvette suddenly spraying and praying projectiles which led to getting insta-killed as seen here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/7qg2y8/corpus_archwing_in_a_nutshell/
- Fixed getting stuck in the Operator customization screen when attempting to replay the Second Dream quest.
- Fixed getting no additional damage from Excalibur’s passive when using Excalibur with a sword or rapier Zaw.
- Fixed having to restart the Zaw naming process all over again if you attempted to put an invalid character in the name. You will now be sent back to the Zaw naming input screen.
- Fixed enemies not spawning during the Defense portion of The War Within quest after following the ship through the asteroids.
- Fixed some cases where the Thousand-Year Fish Statuette was not awarded after scanning them all. You should now see it in your Inbox/Inventory.
- Fixed Mirage Hall of Mirror clones not properly applying weapon upgrades to projectile weapons.
- Fixed the Javlok no longer sticking inside of enemies that did not die from the javelin.
- Fixed the Javlok marker not displaying if Transferring to Operator before the Javlok lands.
- Fixed a Host Migration breaking the Grineer Sealab Sabotage mission if occurred at the beginning.
- Fixed sounds/visual FX playing in the Orbiter when certain loadouts were applied to Articula.
- Fixed the Articula changing to a random loadout upon switching Sentinels.
- Fixed Apothic Codex entries not being given during The Silver Grove quest.
- Fixed Emoting on a kneeling pad causing the context action to swap and the emote won’t clear.
- Fixed an issue where not all birds (ground birds vs already flying birds) in Plains of Eidolon were counting towards the Pest Control achievement.
- Fixed Nezha Warding Halo ability timer not displaying when Transferring back from Operator.
- Fixed Noggles sometimes losing their head.
- Fixed only reloading 1 bullet (instead of the whole magazine) if you use alt fire on the Corinth while reloading the first bullet.
- Fixed some enemy navigation issues at the entrance of Vay Hek’s Assassination boss room.
- Fixed causing a Host migration after reaching point B in a Defection mission causing the defectors to not leave point B when you tell them to.
- Fixed another instance of Grineer gaining super leg strength and jumping 40 meters to greet you as seen here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/7qniim/before_20m_now_40m_super_soldier_grineers/
- Fixed the Simulor’s Critical Chance displaying 2% instead of 12% in the Arsenal.
- Fixes towards objective marker not guiding you to each stage of Vay Hek’s Assassination boss fight.
- Fixed numerous spot loading issues when joining a squad.
- Fixed Titania ability script errors when entering the Simulacrum Arsenal while they are active.
- Fixed being able to Archwing out of the level during the Archwing phase in The War Within quest.
- Fixed not being able to Chat link the « Landing Craft Foundry Segment » and the « Nutrio Incubator Upgrade Segment ».
- Fixed automatically hard landing when attempting to switch weapons while Aim Gliding.
- Fixed seeing a ‘Friend Note’ lingering when entering the tunnel to the Plains.
- Fixed some Relics showing « Cetus Bounties » multiple times in their Drop Sources list.
- Fixed the UI locking up when using a controller and attempting to add a friend.
- Fixed a small hitch when loading into any Earth mission.
- Fixed the Mercury Junction appearing as a tile texture when flying into it.
- Fixed receiving an error when attempting to sell the Mote Amp.
- Fixed a script error when casting Gara’s Mass Vitrify.
- Fixed the Invasion UI showing 3/3 completed missions after completing more than 3 missions.
- Fixed misaligned text in the Invasion tab in the World State Window.
- Fixed an unlocalized message when you have completed a Mobile Defense mission.
- Viper Wraith damage reduced in Conclave.
- Reduced the projectile width of the Arca Plasmor.
- Reduced dash distance of Conclave stance Fateful Truth’s Leaping Blade.
- Conclave Mod Skull Shots can no longer refresh while it’s effect is active.
- The Conclave Mod Overcharged description now correctly states that 100% of 50 Energy converted to Energy on respawn.
Protideus – Tenno à la retraite