UI Improvements & Fixes:
- Fixed the UI overlapping when switching from a Warframe without an Exalted weapon to one with an Exalted weapon.
- Fixed numerous weapons using the wrong Icon in the Inventory
- Skana Prime Icon is known and will be fixed.
Controller Improvements & Fixes:
- Controller DPad navigation will always be enabled for Chat when its expanded.
- Fixed the pause Menu not closing when Menu is already open with the controller.
- Fixed a crash when attempting to move the text cursor vertically through a multi-line text box (MOTD for example).
- Fixed odd multi-line text navigation with up/down arrows for empty lines.
- Improved the Rift Walker Prime Sigil to be more metallic. This is the start of our Art team going through previous Prime Sigils to give them the same metallic treatment by request!
- Updated the Vitruvian Glyph bundle store icon to better display the Glyphs.
- Orokin Cells pickups will now appear in the pop-up notification similar to Argon Crystals.
- Making progress on investigating Megan’s soul crushing issue of not receiving Relic rewards. So far it is looking like an internal account issue, but we’ll update you as more information turns up.
- Fixed new players who picked Excalibur not receiving his Exalted Blade in the Arsenal, making it unModdable. Affected players will now see the intended Exalted Blade Arsenal slot.
- Fixed the Pyrana Prime auto-switching to another weapon when the magazine empties.
- Fixed casting Khora’s Strangledome on a large group of enemies resulting in the VFX disappearing shortly after.
- Fixed the Dax Syandana not being Giftable.
- Fixed the Dax Syandana clipping through numerous Warframes
- Titania clipping is known and will be fixed.
- Fixed lights at the top of the Dax Syandana not applying Energy colors.
- Fixed Nekros Prime having a ‘None’ Skin option.
- Fixed the Zarr Towsun Skin not properly apply to the « dangles » on the front of the weapon.
- Fixed inability to Chat link the Towsun Weapon Skins for the Quartakk and Stubba.
- Fixed an issue with the Hystrix not being able to switch fire modes during reload if all bullets are emptied out of the clip.
- Fixed multi-line text navigation with up/down arrows for empty lines.
- Fixed a rare crash.
- Fixed a slow memory leak that would lead to a script failure if you left the Navigation console up for 13 hours.
- Fixed Rift Walker Prime Sigil flickering in the Arsenal.
The Sacrifice Quest Related Fixes:
- Fixed the Iliac Syandana not playing nicely with Umbra’s scarf.
- Toned down eyebrow animations after you return to the Orbiter after the first memory sequence cinematic.
Le message d’annonce de la mise à jour :