Des fix de bugs en pagaille et des optimisations !
Bonne lecture à vous.
The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.8
- Made minor optimizations to Carrier’s Looter precept.
- Made optimizations to Djinn’s Fatal Attraction precept.
- Fixed a performance issue with multiple Sentinel attack Precepts.
- Optimized the Sacrifice precept.
- Optimized Helios’s Detect Vulnerability Precept.
- Optimized performance of GPU particles in various cases.
- Fixed using Transference while entering a teleport volume resulting in the screen turning fully black/white.
- Fixed Vazarin Protective Dash healing being removed when using Umbra and Transferring back to your Warframe.
- Fixed Transferring from a downed Operator to your Warframe in Submersible Archwing resulting in the camera breaking.
- Fixed using a Warframe with an Exalted Melee weapon (Excalibur, Wukong or Valkyr), certain actions will lead to a weird « in-between » state, where your Exalted Melee Stance incorporates moves from your currently equipped melee weapon.
- Fixed issues with Fishing hitboxes not always matching their model.
- Fixed an issue with the Day 950 Login Tribute… but did not fix Login 3.0 but hopefully we can talk more about that later this summer, stay tuned!
- Fixed Umbra Courtyard Captura Scene lacking help text.
- Fixed issues where Zephyr could get stuck in bad animations.
- Fixed an issue where trading an MR locked item could lock the screen.
- Fixed the D-Pad not working on the Daily Tribute screen
- Fixed various crashes and game freezes.
- Fixed a frequent crash on systems running Sandy Bridge graphics.
- Fixed various incorrect translations.
- Fixed an issue with Clients seeing violent shakes in the Jordas Golem boss fight.
- Fixed an issue with your Operator doing an ‘AC Slater’ on the chair in the Orbiter.
- Fixed an issue with the Prisma Skana having incorrect properties.
Et petit bonus, le texte d’annonce de la mise à jour !