Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.1
- Added Fortuna Resources to common containers found throughout Vallis.
- Removed unintended ability to use the K-Drive in the Fortuna elevator.
- Reduced Corpus reinforcement delay in Orb Vallis Exterminate missions.
- Slight increase to AI spawns in Drone Defense missions when playing Solo.
- Companions will now teleport to you immediately after you dismount from Archwing or a K-Drive (if you’re in a safe zone).
- Synth Charge Mod no longer applies to Pistols with < 5 Ammo Magazines (Knell, etc). Mod description has been updated to reflect the ‘Requires Magazine 5 or higher’ restriction.
- Patched a hole in the Orb Vallis Research Facility floor and improved the lighting.
- Removed K-Drive Mods from Boosters and the Transmutation table.
- Removed random Ayatan Sculptures from Orb Vallis Cache Hunts rewards.
- Improvements towards Eudico’s idle movements.
- Little Duck now restricts who can visit her.
- Fixed a crash when pressing a Gear Hotkey for a slot that has no item.
- Fixed a crash when attempting to return to Fortuna from Orb Vallis.
- Fixes towards Rescue Vallis Bounty breaking when a Host migration occurred during the Defense phase.
- Fixed Boon missing from certain K-Drive race locations in Orb Vallis.
- Fixed a case of having permanent ability block if you get on K-Drive in certain areas near the Fortuna elevator.
- Fixed a bug that could leave invincible enemies from Garuda’s Blood Altar that would prevent things like Defense missions from progressing.
- Fixed K-Drives ignoring lasers and not triggering alarms.
- Fixed issue where some Terra variants would sometimes target the wrong target with their beam attack.
- Fixed K-Drive not being immune during a certain phase of the Vox Solaris quest.
- Fixed getting stuck on your K-Drive in a certain pile of rocks in Vallis.
- Fixes towards seeing poor lighting in Vallis that resulted in the ground appearing black.
- Fixed Lure’s not working when Master Volume is muted in Orb Vallis.
- Fixed foliage textures out in Orb Vallis.
- Fixed some sounds for the Vulcax.
- Fixed some Operator Suit texture clipping.
- Fixed a script error when a boss reinforcement occurs in Orb Vallis.
- Fixed a script error when casting Garuda’s Seeking Talon ability.
Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.2
Riven Disposition Changes:
Vaykor Hek now has 0.7 Disposition as intended with the Riven Disposition Changes from Update 24. When tweaking Riven Dispositions we missed the Vaykor Hek when changing the normal Hek – they now have matching Dispositions.
Please see the full Dev Workshop for full info on recent Riven Disposition Changes: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1025670-dev-workshop-riven-disposition-changes/
Ticker’s Debt-Bonds Fixes:
We have removed an unintentional multiplier within ticker’s Case# purchases, which resulted in some players receiving 5x/10x/20x the indicated Debt-Bonds. There was a bug causing this multiplier under the hood. A script is running to remove the accidentally multiplied goods. You will be left with the intended amount (i.e if you bought 10 but received 70, you’ll have 10). EDIT: Script has completed! All affected accounts should have the intended number of Debt Tokens now.
Crafting Cost Changes:
We’re working on a Credit refund script for both these Crafting cost changes – this thread will be updated with more information when the script runs/completes. EDIT: Script has completed! You should see your credit amount updated if you had built the Moa Parts or weapons.
- Reduced the crafting cost of each Moa Part from 500,000 to 50,000 Credits as reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1026108-are-moa-parts-too-expensive-to-build/
- Reduced the crafting cost of the new Sentinel Weapon Blueprints from 500,000 to 50,000 Credits.
- Small balances to Fortuna economy to match prices with corresponding rarities.
- Bloodshed Sigil can now be equipped on Operators — go forth little demon children.
- Natural Talent Mod now applies to Garuda’s Dread Mirror and Seeking Talons ability.
- The Zaw Foundry category is now the ‘Modular Weapon’ category. It includes Zaws, K-Drive, Kitguns, Moa and Amp parts.
- The Ambush Coildrive is now invincible from the start to prevent griefing or accidental kills. If damaged, it’s Shield will reduce but the Bounty will not fail.
- Removed the Cryotra from being able to have Glaxion Rivens equipped. Sentinel weapons no longer generate Rivens as noted in Update 24.
- Lowered the Health of Terra Corpus Jailers in the Vallis Hostage Rescue missions.
- Terra Sniper Crewman and Terra Raptor SX now only create Hyenas if their level is >15.
- Improvements towards Vallis Cave teleport triggers, fish spawning inside rocks/under terrain, items falling into the water becoming unreachable, and AI navigation paths.
- Improved Mining visibility in low lighting by dimming the flashlight more when aiming with any Mining tool.
- Improvements towards Defense phase indication in the Vox Solaris quest.
- The Hastened Deflection Mod is now a ‘BEAST’ Mod, meaning it’s also compatible with Kavats and Helminth Charger.
- Removed the unnecessary ‘HIDE OWNED’ button in Ticker’s Case# screen.
- Improvements to cases where one could get stuck in various spots in Fortuna.
- Updated the Outrider Operator Armor Bundle Icon to display its proper attire.
- Reduced the Fortuna elevator extraction radius to better indicate where exactly you can extract.
- Some may have noticed an Orb infiltrating Fortuna. Was this a bug…or perhaps an unintentionally released feature?
K-Drive Changes & Fixes:
- Removed the cap of 5 tricks in a single jump. You may now trick infinitely if your jump is good enough.
- Fixed spamming left click before entering a grind giving more points then a normal grind.
- Fixed Loki being able to Switch Teleport other players off their K-Drive and ride off into the snowy abyss while they cry in the snow.
- Fixed custom built K-Drives appearing to not be connected and animating separately.
- Fixed ability to K-Drive under water after ragdolling into it.
- Fixed K-Drive jump FX lingering if the rider falls off while charging a jump.
- Fixes towards wonky K-Drive movement/animations due to latency.
- Fixed a small hitch when using a K-Drive for the first time.
- Fixed lingering K-Drive race Icons on the HUD.
- Both Vacuum and Fetch Mods now pull the items directly to the Warframe as opposed to the Sentinel/Pet. Pets in Warframe don’t mimic the same ‘follow’ logic like Sentinels, so they would end up running around with items instead of giving them to you. So basically very bad at fetching….
Tombfinger Chamber Changes:
- Reduced base Critical and Status Chance from 27% to 24%.
- Increased Damage from 80 to 84.
Fishing/Conservation Changes & Fixes:
- Tweaked the animal capture logic to allow for better Perfect/Good captures. Bad/Good/Perfect Captures are stressed based, which rises when the animal comes in contact with a player. A quick tranq of a non-startled animal would yield you a ‘Perfect Capture’ – so get down wind and don’t miss!
- Animals that have been Tranq’d are now invulnerable to avoid teammates/enemies killing them by accident (or on purpose).
- Increased the animal tracking footprint pulse brightness to improve visibility.
- Flashlight now turns off when showing the « Caught Fish! » screen.
- Fixed the animal trail pulse FX not being visible for Clients.
- Fixed a case where a Virmink trail would spawn Pobbers in the mountains.
- Fixed slot 3 of the Fishing menu not populating after equipping a Pulse Spear.
- Fixed multiple Pulse sounds in a row for multiple animal encounters.
- More fixes towards Lure’s not working when Master Volume is muted in Orb Vallis.
- Fixed a Darvo transmission perpetually playing in Fortuna if you captured an animal in Orb Vallis.
- Fixed cases where Clients were unable to deal damage with the Pulse Spears.
- Fixed inability to catch fish with the Pulse Spear when affected by Smeeta Kavat’s Crit buff.
Orb Vallis Drone Bounty Changes & Fixes:
- Lowered the AI spawn count when playing a Drone Defense Bounty Solo.
- Fixed Bonus Condition not being preserved when a Host migration occured.
- Fixed Drone level not scaling to reflect the zone difficulty.
- Fixed a script error when failing the Drone Bounty.
- Fixed unlocalized Bonus Condition text.
- More fixes towards crashes that occur when returning to Fortuna from Orb Vallis.
- Fixes towards crashing when a Host migration occurs in Orb Vallis.
- Fixed crashes on modern CPUs running antique operating systems.
- Fixed a crash that could occur on some high-end systems with lots of GPU memory.
- Fixed a crash when searching for Agents in a Vallis Bounty.
- Fixed a crash related to squad mismatch and Host migration both occurring.
- Fixed the Credit Count resetting in the Assassinate stage of an Orb Vallis Bounty when a Host migration occured.
- Fixed inability to complete the Mastery Rank 24 test due to missing ‘continue’ option.
- Fixed inability to equip Bite, Pack Leader, and Medi-Pet Kit on the Helminth Charger.
- Fixed not actually receiving Servofish parts found in crates/containers in Vallis.
- Fixed Garuda’s Animation Sets not being available for purchase.
- Fixed Arbitrations hint not appearing in the World State Window for players that have almost completed the Star Chart.
- Fixed ability to deploy Archwing before the Fortuna elevator comes to stop, resulting in becoming stuck.
- Fixed the Ambush Coildrive attacking itself after a Host migration occurs.
- Fixed ability to roll while in Mesa’s Peacemaker without the Mesa Waltz Augment equipped.
- Fixed ‘Vehicles’ displaying too low in Relay/Cetus/Fortuna Arsenal.
- Fixed Garuda’s Talons sometimes appearing motion blurred.
- Fixed ‘Ostron Standing’ text appearing when talking to Eudico.
- Fixed Eudico’s interaction prompt not oscillating around Eudico.
- Fixes towards wonky appearing Elemental FX on Garuda’s Idle animation.
- Fixed the Guandao’s Elemental FX appearing incorrectly.
- Fixes numerous Noggles missing their head/body parts in the Dojo.
- Fixed Cetus text appearing when Providing/Cutting Bait with Smokefinger.
- Fixed other player’s FX being visible when interacting with the Solaris vendors.
- Fixed Prime Armor FX showing up when they shouldn’t (Star Chart etc).
- Fixed rare case where you could fall out of the world after being teleported.
- Fixed UI not indicating when a Solaris Offering grants more than 1 item.
- Fixed certain Operator accessories clipping through torsos.
- Fixed the Abrasys Syandana clipping through Garuda’s arm cloth.
- Fixed Ember’s Fireball ability not applying chosen Energy colors.
- Fixed incorrect material on hanging Gorgaricus Sacs.
- Fixed Bounty objective’s sometimes displaying in the incorrect language.
- Fixed a script error that resulted in losing your weapons reticle.
- Fixed a script error when viewing a Blueprint Offering.
- Fixed script error when casting any of Garuda’s abilities.
Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.3
- Fixed a case of matchmaking being tricked into sending people to Dojos instead of missions.
- Fixed a crash when dismounting a K-Drive running the 32-bit version of Warframe.
- Fixed not being able to roll with Mesa Waltz.
- Potentially fixed Vox Solaris randomly failing after the Spy stage.
- Fixed single lures being applied to multiple conservation trails in some cases.
- Fixed script crash when fishing.
- Removed diagnostic log being submitted on shutdown (this looks like a crash but isn’t).
Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.4
It’s our First Hotfix after Launch Weekend! We have lots for you today, and we are already working tomorrow’s Hotfix which not only includes Prime Vault Launch, but adjustments to Ticker’s offerings to give you a wider selection of Debt-Bonds and more!
- Improved open-world performance for low-end machines (with Toggle OFF ‘High Shader Quality’).
- The Vox Solaris quest is now replayable in the Codex!
- Picking up a Calda, Vega, or Sola Toroid now displays as a ‘special’ pickup on the HUD, similar to Argon Crystals, etc.
- Your Companions now also develop a snow buildup overtime out in Orb Vallis!
- Sky Archwing sprinting now more closely resembles normal Archwing.
- Removed the Ventkid Standing icon from the K-Drive race completion screen. Ventkid Standing is simply earned by doing tricks out in Orb Vallis. *Ventkid Standing for races will be coming in a future update as noted in Update 24!
- Improved clarity of Ticker’s VO as well as subtle timing tweaks to some Ticker VO..
- Balances towards the Vox Solaris quest to decrease difficulty:
- Reduced the number of Excavators to defend to 1.
- Lowered the max enemy count for Excavation.
- Enemies no longer drop Reinforcement Beacons.
- Tweaked the Corpus Reinforcement portal sound to be more audible in heavy combat situations and added sound variations to reduce repetition fatigue.
- Tweaked Icarius Syandana offsets that got a bit wonky on Mag, Banshee, Nekros, Saryn, and Valkyr.
- Removed the nonfunctional ‘VIEW STATS’ option from Rude Zuud’s Murderizer crafting screen.
- Tooltips for Arcanes now display bonuses in uppercase like the Arcane manager screen.
- Improved the Syndicate screen UI to improve long description placement.
Orb Vallis Enemy Changes:
Orb Vallis mission and Vox Solaris quest data showed that certain Terra enemy types were not on par with other Corpus enemies, causing an unintentional difficulty spike, especially noticed with lower level players. The following Terra enemies have received damage reductions to improve the balance between Orb Vallis enemies:
- Lowered Terra Plasmor Crewman base damage from 30 to 25.
- Lowered Terra Raptor SX base damage from 30 to 25 and base area damage from 75 to 40.
- Lowered Terra Embattor MOA bounce mine damage from 150 to 75.
- Lowered Terra Sniper Crewman base damage from 60 to 45.
- Lowered Terra Overtaker base damage from 120 to 60 and area damage from 50 to 25.
- Lowered Terra Jailer area damage from 50 to 20.
Conservation Changes & Fixes
- Resource Boosters now apply to Tags procured from capturing animals in Orb Vallis! May your Floof stockpiles grow!
- Improved animal spawning give players more time to ‘get down wind’, instead of animals spawning almost instantly right beside you and getting spooked.
- Increased reliable and size of the Bolarola hitboxes.
- Improvements to fish spawning locations within Caves. This also fixes fish spawning inside walls and under rocks.
- Removed ‘next shot damage bonus’ from Mods or other sources being applied to the Tranq Rifle. This also prevents Volt’s Passive from unintentionally killing animals.
- Removed Warframe Ability immunity on animals so that they can be put into a peaceful slumber by special Abilities like Ivara’s Sleep Arrow and Equinox’s Rest.
- Fixed Conservation HUD (top center ‘diamond’ HUD when tracking) not using HUD scale.
- Fixed a script error on the animal capture screen if multiple animals were captured in quick succession.
- Fixed Cetus & Fortuna vendors with 24 hour rotations having no items available for an hour right at midnight (UTC).
- Fixed Matchmaking being disabled after playing Chimera.
- Fixes towards Helios/Helios Prime only scanning new Orb Vallis enemies that were within 60 meters of the Fortuna elevator for Hosts.
- Fixed inability to equip Veiled Kitgun Rivens on non-Kitgun secondary weapons.
- Fixed Client Transmissions animating with 4x(!) speed.
- More fixes towards Loki Switch Teleport being able to kick other players off of K-Drives.
- Fixed an issue with Archwing sprint animations not playing if you started a sprint sideways or backwards.
- Fixed the End of Mission screen from returning to Fortuna from Orb Vallis not displaying the procured Solaris Standing from completed Bounty.
- Fixed inability to see more than 33 unique fish types when attempting to place them in your Personal Quarter Aquarium.
- Fixed sometimes seeing other players on their K-Drive playing normal idle animations (ie. no K-Drive poses).
- Fixed CoilWheels disappearing due to certain camera angles.
- Fixed seeing an option to place a Boot in the Personal Quarter aquarium. Boots belong on feet.
- Fixed Grineer containers spawning in Orb Vallis.
- Fixed rain FX in the Plains being poorly visible.
- Fixed the Orb Vallis disappearing when being viewed at a specific location near the Repair Bay.
- Fixed Clients not being able to hear Mag’s Pull impact sound.
- Fixed a humming sound looping forever after the Corpus Ship hull breach ends.
- Fixed ambient VO not playing properly for Ticker and Smokefinger.
- Fixed a script error when attempting to install an Ayatan Star.
- Fixed a script error when accessing the Star Chart.
- Fixed a script error when viewing The Business’ Servofish options.
- Fixed a script error when viewing the Personal Quarter Aquarium.
Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.5
- Reduced the Fieldron crafting requirements for the Kreska, Ocucor, and Battacor from 20 to 10.
- A script is in the works and will be run tomorrow to refund Fieldron to those who have already crafted – we will update you in this thread when the script has completed.
- Added strokes to Mining laser HUD components based on Forum request for improved visibility.
- Tweaked some plants in the Orb Vallis to improve quality.
- The Eye-Eye now shows up during warm temperature only instead of cool temperature in Orb Vallis.
- Recaster Bait is now correctly labeled as Longwinder Bait.
- Narrow-Spectrum Bait was incorrectly described as attracting Tinks and Brickies (they are common fish and only require Broad-Spectrum Bait; Narrow-Spectrum Bait attracts Recasters and Eye-Eyes).
- Fixed a crash related to Chat linking.
- Fixed the Fetch mod causing other Companion Mods to not function (specific to Kavats and Kubrows).
- Fixed inability to spawn any vehicle while somebody is standing in the Fortuna elevator.
- Fixed being able to accept Bounties while replaying the Vox Solaris quest.
- Fixed loadout summary showing gear unranked if examined while in Operator mode.
- Fixed the War Within Operator ability prompts when switching between keyboard/mouse and controller inputs
- Fixed public matchmaking bounty UI remaining on screen when entering the Orb Vallis
- Fixed incorrect pond coolant material in Orb Vallis which resulted in inability to fish in that coolant.
- Fixed Profile stats summary page being cut off on the bottom.
- Fixed Daily Tribute tooltips for certain items (e.g. Oxium, Cryotic) displaying incorrect counts.
- Fixed overlapping UI when attempting to Dissolve a Riven Mod.
- Integrated localized translations and layout fixes.
Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.6
Nova Prime, Mag Prime, Soma Prime, Boar Prime, Dakra Prime, and Vasto Prime Relics have been added to Plains of Eidolon Bounties, Orb Vallis Bounties, and in the Void drop table.
Contained within some of these newly released Prime Vault Relics, is a brand new Prime weapon – Akvasto Prime; Orokin craftsmanship married with superior firepower. Dual Vastos, primed and ready to strike!
Sound Additions & Changes:
- Added an activation ‘hack success’ sound to the Orb Vallis Coildrive Ambush encounter missions.
- Sound polish towards Raknoid ability sounds.
- Sound tweaks to the Venus Terra Drone rocket ability.
- Tweaks and polish to Bounty transmission timing for Eudico.
- Broad Spectrum Bait description updated to reflect its use to attract Sapcaddies, Tinks, Eye-Eyes and Brickies.
- Fixed a potential crash when entering Cetus or Fortuna.
- Fixed the Ogris’ Nightwatch Napalm Mod only doing damage in the 4.5% explosion area (top of the projectile) instead of the intended 90% explosion area (at max rank).
- Fixed Bounty « more info » screen having text boxes that are too short and wrapping text, causing text overlap.
- Fixed FX Energy colors on the Spritsail Prime Armor.
Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.7
- Keep your pets warm, Tenno. They may react differently now to the cold snow of the Orb Vallis…
- MOA Companions now have a custom warp teleport FX/sound when teleporting closer to you.
- Reduced the amount of Terra enemies spawning in the last mission of the Vox Solaris quest to balance difficulty.
- Improved water rippled textures and FX when firing into it.
- Optimized numerous materials used in Fortuna and the Orb Vallis for better performance when Anisotropic Filtering is enabled.
- Made some micro-optimizations to visibility culling.
- Made a tiny optimization to UI text layout.
- Made a small optimization to Orb Vallis Ambush Bounties.
- Reverted the Sky Archwing sprint changes from Hotfix 24.0.4 to return it back to the way it was.
- Changed the Bounty reward HUD title to display the Bounty title instead of the redundant ‘BOUNTY REWARD’.
Conservation Changes & Fixes:
- Changed the Sapcaddy Bait to the intended Mirewinder Bait. Broad-Spectrum Bait is your desired Sapcaddy cocktail.
- Animals that wake up from their invulnerable sleep due to certain Warframe Abilities will become vulnerable once again. Timing and speed is your best bet for that Perfect Capture!
- Fixed a captured animals age sometimes showing as ‘4 years 12 months’.
- Fixed a script error that could occur when capturing an animal in Orb Vallis.
Since the initial release of Fortuna, the acquisition of Debt-Bonds has proven to require further changes in order to bring balance between the procurement methods. As it is known, you can obtain Debt-Bonds by purchasing Ticker’s Case# or from Bounty rewards. Ticker’s inventory not only took quite some time to refresh, but the inventory itself did not offer a diverse source at any given time. Considering the cost at which Debt-Bonds are required to Rank up in Solaris United, we have made the following changes to bring a more balanced rotation for Ticker:
- There will now always be 3 Common, 1 Uncommon, and 1 Rare Case# available at any given time.
- Increased the rate at which Ticker’s Case# inventory refreshes by reducing the duration they persist for.
- Fixed a rare crash when transitioning from Cetus/Fortuna to Plains/Vallis.
- Fixed ability for Clients to pick up multiple of the same Toroid.
- Fixed not receiving Standing for completing Bounties given by Captured base Field Agents in Orb Vallis.
- Fixed immediately failing the Drone Defense Bonus condition due to certain Status Effects applying to the Drone in Orb Vallis.
- Fixed the Fetch Mod not functioning for a Client Venari.
- Fixed KitGuns not applying negative damage modifiers for projectile based Chambers and Zaws not applying negative damage modifiers to projectiles launched from the Exodia Contagion Arcane.
- Fixed Terra enemies creating invisible/invulnerable Reinforcement Beacons when killed mid-Beacon deploy in Orb Vallis.
- Fixed Submersible Archwing disabling Garuda’s Talons.
- Fixed Garuda’s Talons not distinguishing the Stance slot when Polarizing/swapping.
- Fixed MOA Companions sometimes not responding after using the Security Override Mod.
- Fixed a visual error where Standing appeared to not be deducted when Gilding a Kitgun.
- Fixed inability to equip Dual-Sword Stance Mods on the Dark Split-Sword as reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1026272-dark-split-sword-bug-fix-pending/ .
- Fixed Resources displaying as 0 in the Clan Vault.
- Fixed inability to set any Dojo Hall as a spawn point.
- Fixed bad rotation on the Custom Obstacle Course start trigger in the Dojo.
- Fixed the MOA Companion trying to shoot at non-visible targets.
- Fixed the MOA Companion Security Override Precept (Oloro Model) not functioning sometimes.
- Fixed the MOA Companion Tractor Beam Precept (Oloro Model) not alarming enemies.
- Fixed ability to run around underwater after ragdolling off a K-Drive into it in the Orb Vallis.
- Fixed Garuda’s Dread Mirror not functioning properly when using a controller with activate selected power button or « classic controls ».
- Fixed numerous Defense tilesets breaking.
- Fixed Relic drop locations displayed in the Codex only displaying one Bounty source when they actually drop from both Cetus and Fortuna Bounties.
- Fixed the Orb Vallis Resource Capture mission progress UI breaking when Transferring from Operator to Warframe.
- Fixed Reinforcement Beacon Health bars not indicating Health correctly for Clients in Orb Vallis.
- Fixed Archwing End of Mission progress not displaying after buying or building a K-Drive.
- Fixed Scanners becoming ‘stuck on’ if you melee while Scanning (i.e. it would go back to aiming after the melee attack even if you’re not holding fire).
- Fixed lighting issues in the Spaceport in the Orb Vallis.
- Fixed falling loop whooshes persisting permanently after a Host migration.
- Fixed sound not playing when hovering over Daily Tribute reward item.
- Fixed permanent looping sound when choosing a Daily Tribute reward.
- Fixed « COPY MAIN COLORS » for Attachments when using Garuda and having a normal Melee weapon equipped filling the first three color slots as grey.
- Fixed a placeholder text displaying beside item info popups for Reusable Blueprints.
- Fixed a script error when the Rescue Target bleeds out.
- Fixed a script error when casting Garuda’s Blood Altar ability.
- Fixed a script error when upgrading a Mod.
- Fixed a script error when viewing the Appearance tab in the Arsenal.
- Fixed a Daily Tribute script error.
Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.8
- Optimized K-Drive FX performance for lower performing machines.
- Certain hidden Caches in Orb Vallis now have their own custom sound.
- Tweaked Khora’s Accumulating Whipclaw Augment sounds.
- Fixed a Dx9 crash when accessing Navigation.
- Fixed the transmission playing for the start of a second Orb Vallis Bounty but the first objective never appearing after a Host migration occurs.
- Fixed Bounty progression indicator not persisting throughout successfully completed Bounty missions.
- Fixed Operator being invisible when selecting Focus from the Arsenal when used as the Operator.
- Fixed script errors on the Daily Tribute screen.
- Fixed a script error related to Khora’s Venari.
Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.9
Providing that no immediate Hotfixes are required from this one, we will be building the TennoGen Round 14 Update with the goal to launch it tomorrow on PC! Our urgency to deploy this Hotfix now instead of bundling it with TennoGen, was so the Console team could grab the performance improvements for their Fortuna update and continue building/testing. We all lift together!
New Elite Terra Corpus Enemies!
In Hotfix 24.0.4 we reduced the difficulty of certain Terra Corpus enemies to improve the balance between Orb Vallis enemies. This change came mainly from low level/newer players finding it difficult to proceed within Orb Vallis. We still want to bring a level of challenge to those that want to take on higher level Terra enemies, thus the Elite Terra Corpus enemies have been added! These level 30+ Elite variants have higher Health/Shields and hit with harder damage.
- Numerous overall performance improvements with some specific improvements towards Orb Vallis.
- Improved Kubrow and Kavat cold shivers, and they now also shake off accumulated snow when out in the Orb Vallis!
- Synth Reflex and Vigilante Pursuit are now Exilus Mods. These Mods currently have similarly functioning Exilus Mods (Streamlined Form and Enemy Sense), therefore utilizing a Mod slot was counter intuitive.
- You can now travel to other Relays/Towns when accessing the Star Chart from a Relay/Town.
- Increased specific AI spawns the correspond to the given Exterminate Bounty (i.e. more Corpus Drones will spawn when you have a ‘Kill 100 Corpus Drones Bounty).
- You can no longer do a Cipher hack if a MOA Companion is already working on it.
- The following UI screens have received visual changes to better match the chosen Theme:
- Cutting Fish Bait (Cetus) or Dismantling Servofish (Fortuna)
- Cancelling a Foundry build
- Viewing a members Clan contributions in the Clan screen
- Harvesting a Resource Drone in the Star Chart
- Increased the speed at which MOAs/Kubrows/Kavats attempt to catch up to you from far distances.
- Bounty completion UI now indicates that no Standing is gained from completed said Bounty if you are at your daily cap.
- Changed the Trail Blazer and Air Time K-Drive Mod images to address https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/9ydj6l/de_fix_this_please_other_frames_will_envy_ivara/
- Improved the virtual cursor for controllers to no longer focus on Star Chart nodes when sufficiently zoomed out.
Conservation Changes & Fixes:
- Conservation UI now scales correctly and matches Fishing UI.
- Removed Fish spawns from shallow cave puddles. These fish were often uncatchable due to the shallow water/terrain surrounding.
- Fixed a case where the animal capture screen might not open for Clients and the animal doesn’t get whisked away.
- Fixed ability to Tranq an already-captured animal resulting in obtaining numerous Tags.
- Fixed Fishing hotspots not working for Clients in Orb Vallis.
- Fixed Fishing Dyes not functioning in several Orb Vallis caves.
- Fixed missing Fishing reel-in UI when using a controller set to ‘Classic Controls’.
- Fixed Clients sometimes not getting the HUD to show up after starting an animal tracking trail.
- Fixed incorrect icon displaying in the Conservation HUD when you select a Lure from the main wheel.
- Fixed 2 players capturing an animal at the same time resulting in one animal being left behind.
- Fixed not all Fish/Servofish being selected when clicking ‘Select All’ option when cutting Bait or Dismantling.
- Fixed a script error that could occur when capturing an animal.
- Fixed Syndicate Standing not reducing when a Syndicate Title (OUTCAST, BRAVE, VALIANT, etc) changed in the negative direction. A fix for this was also hotdropped on Friday to predominantly fix Ventkids Standing from reducing, but required a bit more backend work.
- Fixed Ash’s Fatal Teleport Augment Mod not functioning on the Plains of Eidolon or in Orb Vallis.
- Fixed Arbitration Warframe Mods being usable in Archwing missions.
- Fixed multiple Warframe abilities (Nidus’ Larva, Vauban’s Vortex, etc) breaking due to a script error occurring when an AI recovered from a ragdolled state as reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1032142-nidus-larva-bugging-out-fix-pending/?page=11&tab=comments#comment-10334248
- Fixed Garuda’s Dread Mirror blood projectile damage indicator disappearing if the player Transfers to Operator and back.
- Fixed Garuda’s Dread Mirror blood projectile outright killing Vomvalysts, as opposed to creating a “ghost” on death.
- Fixed certain MOA Companion parts not turning invisible when cloaked with a Warframe ability (i.e. Loki’s Invisibility, Ash’s Smokescreen, etc).
- Fixed Garuda’s Seeking Talons HUD indicator being incorrectly affected by HUD Scale.
- Fixed Kavat Roar & Kubrow Howl Precepts not creating FX on Clients unless they were the second Precept equipped.
- Fixed the chosen Focus school not transferring over when pressing the ‘Copy From’ button in the Arsenal Loadout options.
- Fixed the Gear Spiral sometimes not letting you equip more than one item in the same group (i.e. multiple Dragon Keys, etc).
- Fixed Cetus and Fortuna vendors first encounter VO replaying when logging into a different location. This fix is not retroactive however, meaning you’ll have to re-watch one more time if you switch between computer locations.
- Fixed the Mining Ore/Gem success box UI being offset after your first successful mine.
- Fixed Boosters obtained from Rare Crates having redundant time value text (i.e. 30 x 30 MINUTES AFFINITY BOOSTER).
- Fixed unnecessary quantity text in Bounty rewards UI (i.e. 100 x RUBEDO x 300).
- Fixed inconsistent snowing weather when entering Orb Vallis from Orbiter vs Fortuna.
- Fixed the Options menu becoming unresponsive when using a controller.
- Fixed overlapping UI menus when opening the controller customization screen while in Operator mode.
- Fixed misaligned Fortuna ‘stock scroll’ in opening cinematic on ultra-wide aspect ratio screens.
- Fixed ability to invite other players to a Mastery Rank Up Test.
- Fixed Scanners scanning FX being overly bright.
- Fixed Corpus Ospreys moving extremely quickly towards the ground sometimes after having been launched from the Dropship.
- Fixed incorrect Dropship drop-off animation height.
- Fixed overlapping ‘CASES CAPTURED’ and ‘CASES LOST’ UI text during Orb Vallis Capture Bounty.
- Fixed a few Weapon Skins that were overriding the base weapon sounds when equipped.
- Fixed incorrect reload sounds when using Perla Skins on single and dual wield secondary weapons.
- Fixed Life Support pick up sounds in Survival missions not playing.
- Fixed some lighting issues in the Orb Vallis Construction Site.
- Fixed wonky camera placement when talking to Baro on the Strata Relay.
- Fixed ability to add more lines of text than the Clan MOTD box can visually hold or display.
- Fixed capitalization not being applied to Corpus faction name when choosing a Crossfire mission.
- Fixed the DE credit easter egg in Fortuna only being viewable once per session.
- Fixed a script error when casting Garuda’s Blood Altar ability.
- Fixed a crash related to the minimap.
- Fixed a potential ‘Out of Memory’ crash.
Protideus – Tenno à la retraite