Buried Debts: Update 24.4.0
The first Mainline Update of 2019 has arrived! A massive amount of fixes, changes, additions and more have been collected since our last Mainline (The Profit-Taker) and splayed below for you! Sometimes WIP features slip through the cracks and launch unbeknownst to us – so if you see some weirdness please let me know!
Launching shortly after this Update is live is our first Operation of 2019. This entire Update is about 2.7 GB, get ready! What follows is a summary of the Operation post!
OPERATION: BURIED DEBTS
We bring you our first Operation of 2019. It’s big, deep, and it starts now. Buckle in, Tenno. While we have no clan leaderboard with this Operation, you can earn many rewards by participating and unlocking the mysteries of Fortuna.
This Operation begins with a Community Goal – the hunt is on, Tenno. Can you unlock the secrets of the dead? If you’ve been paying attention to Devstreams, you may already know where to start looking…
You can receive Operation Specific Rewards by participating in parts of this event.
The first reward is more abstract – you can expand the Orb Vallis by solving a puzzle…. Together.
Thermia fractures are cracking open the surface of Venus, a consequence of Nef Anyo’s unrelenting greed. He’s willing to do whatever it takes for a quick profit, including putting the whole Orb Vallis at risk. By figuring out how to stop the Thermia fractures, you’re able to earn these rewards:
- Operation Emblem
- Amalgam Mods x4
- Operation Sigil
- Opticor Vandal
You get 1 point for each Thermia Fracture you close – if you close 4 Fractures with 1 Coolant canister, you get 3 bonus points (7 total)!
And eventually, an incredible new boss fight will unlock where you can earn Hildryn! We are expecting this to take approximately a week with the estimated pacing of this Operation. Free players – we appreciate your patience, rest assured Hildryn is a completely free Warframe for you to earn as the Operation unfolds!
Good luck, Tenno. You can all help each other if you know where to look.
Brief note about difficulty intention: some players may find some of the combat encounters of this operation difficult. It is intended that this is a higher difficulty.
Brief note about event recurrence: we have this set up to occur as a world event frequently. This will not be a case of Hildryn being inaccessible as Thermia Fractures will occur in the Orb Vallis regularly, enabling the boss fight. We will be monitoring for balance as always!
Damage to Shields does not affect Health. No damage bypasses Overshields.
Charge and launch devastating bolts of fire.
Pillage a percentage of Shields and Armor of nearby enemies to replenish Hildryn’s own Shields and Overshields.
Create a Shield aura around allies. Enemies that approach Shielded allies will take damage.
Take the skies and rain Balefire rockets down on the enemy. Nearby enemies are blasted into the air where they will create an Energy Orb every few seconds. When Shields runs out the enemies are smashed into the ground.
Hildryn can be obtained via the Market, Little Duck Offering (Main BP), and as drops from a new Boss fight.
HILDRYN ASURON HELMET
The battle-visage of a formidable warrior. Inscrutable as a monolith, implacable as a hammer-blow.
Hildryn Asuron Helmet can be acquired in the Market and in Nightwave’s next Series Offerings.
A Syandana with kick, as robust as Hildryn herself.
Surator Syandana can be acquired in the Market.
From death blooms the Larkspur. A unique and menacing Archgun with a wild initial attack that locks onto a target then chains other targets close to the first. It also sports an explosive projectile mode. In Hildryn’s grip the Larkspur carries more reserve ammo.
Larkspur can be acquired in the Market and in the Tenno Lab Clan Research.
Load up with Hildryn and several iconic additions for this stolid Warframe: the robust Surator Syandana, the intimidating Asuron Helmet and the distinctive Larkspur Archgun. Includes 3-Day Affinity and Credit Boosters as well as an Archgun Gravimag device.
Hildryn Collection can be acquired in the Market.
Extol the virtues of Profit with this Corpus-styled Syandana.
Quaro Syandana can be acquired in the Market.
LIMBO LIMINA DELUXE SKIN
War-garb for the liminal; a new form for the in-between.
TAROCK THROWN BLADE SKIN
New rule: with this one-of-a-kind the house always loses.
A Syandana that dances upon the eddies of battle and void-currents alike.
This Sugatra has been seen adorning the weapons of myths and monsters alike, its provenance unknown.
LIMBO LIMINA COLLECTION
Standing in the doorway between one world and another, be sure to cut a memorable figure. This bundle includes the Limbo Limina Skin, Tarock Thrown Blade Skin, Interga Sugatra and the Sidereal Syandana.
Limbo Limina Collection can be acquired in the Market.
Fearsome and noble, the elegant two-handed Nikana is the pride of any Arsenal.
Tatsu can be acquired in the Market.
MELEE REVISIT: PHASE 1: « Flow »
Tenno – your favorite melee weapon probably feels a little different today. Today we bring you Phase 1 of 2019’s melee upgrade – we hope you love all the gorgeous new visual effects, streamlined combat, and high fidelity hit reactions! Here’s what you can expect:
Let The Gun & Blade Flow
Swap between your gun and melee at the press of a button, no holstering required! Combos can be executed and resumed between movement and more. Blocking is now automatic in melee mode when aiming at an attacking enemy. Your stance combos may have changed, check out the Stance interface!
Death From Above
A Tenno is a master of aerial tactics – now you can better target enemies on the ground with deadly and responsive aimed ground slams.
We’ve done a complete overall of all Melee Effects! Hit animations, elemental effects and slam attacks: making melee look as good as it feels!
More to Come
Fundamentally, we aim to upgrade Melee. This is Phase 1.
No one knows the power of their Arsenal better than the Tenno – your adaptability and skill with the blade will be tested, and as we continue these changes, we rely on your feedback!
If you missed the full workshop discussing Phase 1, you can catch it here:
Our Mainline update notes will summarize the information from within the Workshop, plus denote additional information:
1) Uninterrupted Combat – firearm to equipped melee (and vice versa) states are instant.
Bonus 1.a) Combo Resume.
2) Ground Slams are more controllable, cleaner, and simpler.
All melee weapons have had their ground-slam ranges increased and new FX added:
- Glaive slam range increased to 5m
- Warfan slam range increased to 5m
- Dagger slam range increased to 5m
- Dual dagger slam range increased to 6m
- Claw weapon slam range increased to 6m
- Gunblade slam range increased to 5m
- Nunchaku slam range increased to 6m
- Sword and Shield slam range increased to 7m
- Single Sword slam range increased to 7m
- Blade Whip slam range increased to 7m
- Rapier slams increased to 6m
- Dual Sword slam range increased to 8m
- Tonfa slam range increased to 8m
- Machete slam range increased to 7m
- Nikana slam range increased to 6m
- Hammer slam range increased to 9m
- Staff slam range increased to 6m
- Polearm slam range adjusted to 7m
- Scythe slam range increased to 8m
- Heavy Blade slam range increased to 8m
- Fists weapon slam range increased to 8m
- Sparring weapon slam range increased to 7m
3) Visual FX: 2019 style!
A full Visual FX pass has been done for Phase 1! Because this is Phase 1, it ‘means all the unique weapons will have new generic FX for a little while (Jat Kittag etc.) until we can get through them all and make new clean variants’.
New and cleaner FX have been created with the idea of beautifully short, highly detailed lifespans. Not infinite – meaning the ‘Constant Weapon Trail’ option will be removed as a result of this change (at least for Phase 1, we really do think it looks better removed).
Notable Keybind changes:
Blocking with a melee weapon is no longer keybound, it is automatic when facing enemies who are dealing damage to you in melee mode. Your Reticle determines all!
Channeling is now a toggle set to your alt-fire button when in melee mode.
Your ‘F’ button (if using default key bindings) now exclusively swaps between Primary and Secondary weapons with a tap.
Your left mouse button is gun fire, always, instantly.
Your right mouse button is now aim, always, instantly.
We are adding a toggle to preserve one aspect of the older melee system. You will be able to toggle an option, allowing you to continue melee attacks with the left mouse button once in melee mode.
Additional Information and Changes:
- Updated Reticles: Melee mode has received its own reticle!
- Archwing: Arch-Melee & Archgun now also use the ‘instant swap’ behaviour.
- Dual Wield (i.e Glaive & Single Secondary) is still supported!
- Exalted weapons will also benefit from the uninterrupted swaps! Be aware that Energy will still drain, even when swapping between weapons!
- AI hit reacts are getting updated! Enemies will have a more visceral/realistic response to the various hits you dish out.
- With Melee Blocking now automatic, the Blocking angle has been reduced to 45 degrees.
- Sigma & Octantis and Cobra & Crane Shield throw animations have been shortened and speed increased.
- If using no custom Energy color, the weapon will inherit the colors of the Elemental FX (or base trails if no elements are present). This unifies all colors (swing FX, trails, hit FX, etc).
- Rakta Dark Dagger’s equipped bonus is now an innate upgrade that triggers on equip and lasts for 30 secs (refreshed on Melee equip).
- Vaykor Sydon’s Radial Blind now triggers upon toggling Melee Channel on/off if you have the required charges stored.
NEW SPECIAL FX: EPHEMERA
Introducing a new way to customize your Warframe: Ephemera! These new ‘ATTACHMENTS’ can only be earned and crafted by the brave. Once you acquire an Ephemera Blueprint and craft it, the ability to equip an Ephemera will appear in your Arsenal under Attachments!
- Seeding Step Ephemera (obtained from Arbitrations)
- Freezing Step Ephemera (obtained from New Boss Fight)
- Shocking Step Ephemera (obtained from New Boss Fight)
- Blazing Step Ephemera (obtained from Elite Sanctuary Onslaught)
- Bleeding Body Ephemera (obtained from Arbitration Honors)
- Smoking Body Ephemera (obtained from Stalker)
NEW OPERATOR HAIR:
3 new curly haired Operator Hairstyles are now available! Choose from Curly Bun, Curly Braid, or Curly Ponytail.
In addition, Operator hairline has been improved to show less scalp. The Tenno have improved their hair care routine and it shows!
NEW CORPUS K-DRIVE:
Corpus inspired Highbrow, Two-Sloops, and Thugs Blueprints are available from Roky! Lord a tha board!
- A Mastery Rank 27 Test has been added!
- Added a shockwave that ragdolls nearby enemies when using the Archgun Deployer.
- Added new Business and Hai-Luk VO lines about Fish rarity.
- Added different aim pose animations for enemy MOAs.
- Added a hint sound to the Fishing Spear during Profit-Taker Bounty Phase 1.
- Added stats to your Warframe’s Passive description in the Abilities menu.
- Added sword impact sound effect to Excalibur’s Slash Dash for a little added oomph as your slice through your foes!
- Added whooshing sounds to Valkyr’s Hysteria heavy attack.
- Added extra spicy FX to Heavy Weapon equip of the Grattler and Fluctus.
Plains of Eidolon Changes:
- Bounties are now available out in the Plains of Eidolon! Certain tents placed throughout the Plains contain a console that encompasses the power to contact Konzu himself (when he’s not on his early lunch).
- With Bounties now available out in the Plains, Incursions have been removed. These were meant to give players something optional to do as they spend their time in the Plains, but since Bounties can be activated on command, they no longer serve a purpose.
Orb Heist: Profit Taker Changes:
- All non-Orb enemies can no longer trigger knockback in players during this fight. If you are being tossed around by Moas/etc moving forward in the context of the Orb Heist Profit Taker fight, please let us know.
New Player Experience Changes:
- Polished numerous Junction boss fights to have better power usage and combat pacing.
- Rewrote Melee section of the “Training: Basics” Codex entry.
- Rewrote Melee 2.0 section and renamed to “Advanced Melee” and moved to be beside « Advanced Movement ».
- Removed « Dark Sectors » section from the Training Codex.
UI Changes & Fixes:
- The Warframe Abilities screen has received a visual and functional overhaul!
- Ability information is now displayed in a more condensed form, with hover-over functionality to display specific Stats and expand the information.
- A new ‘Tips’ section can be hover-overed to display tips for that respective Warframe’s Abilities such as tricks to synergize with other Warframes, most effective Damage output methods, Ability interactions within the Warframe it self, and more!
- Respective Ability videos now also appear upon hover-over to add that little extra spice! This initial Ability video aspect is currently functional for Excalibur, Mag, Volt, Garuda, Baruuk, Revenant, and Hildryn! More to gradually come!
- Your chosen UI Theme is now thematically reflected.
- The Arcane Manager has received a visual overhaul to match the chosen UI Theme! Along with the new visual appeal, the Manager now also:
- Lists which Arcanes you do not own (hovering over will display information)
- Arcane Ranks displayed on the right-side are now selectable, allowing for a more direct Rank Up mechanic.
- The Dojo Trading screen has received an overhaul!
- 6 Trading Slots instead of 5!
- Faster item selection responsiveness and improved UI to help you easily find the items you want to Trade.
- Respective Warframe Ability stats can now be seen in the Warframe Arsenal Upgrade screen.
- The Dojo Decoration screen and Dojo Room Construction screen now reflects your chosen UI Theme!
- HUD Damage Numbers and Affinity Numbers can now be separately toggled in the Interface Settings!
- Right clicking an Arcane in the Mod Upgrade screen now unequips it, similar to Mods.
- If Coupons, Boosters, 2x Events, etc are active, hovering over the Icon in the top right will display a list of the respective active events.
- Numerous widespread changes to capitalized vs lowercase UI text.
- Adjusted the size and positioning of the generic notification popup.
- Removed “.” period characters from names of Weapons and Pets.
- Updated all mentions of Solar Map/Solar Chart to Star Chart.
- Added checkmark to the ‘Ready to Trade’ UI screen.
- Improved successful Mining discrepancies where it would appear you hit the perfect sweet spot in the heat gauge but were told otherwise.
- Fixed stats when previewing Amp Parts while the Preview Gilded option is toggled appearing as Ungilded > Gilded. Now, it compares Gilded > Gilded with the new Amp Part.
- Fixed UI lock after selecting ‘Replicate’ and then closing the Research screen in the Dojo.
- Fixed certain Warframe Passive descriptions in the purchase screen and info popup not showing proper values.
- Fixed UI breaking when sending someone a Gift and then traveling to Fortuna.
- Fixed some UI Themes not maintaining respective text color.
- Fixed Gear Spiral items displaying darker than expected when viewed in the Arsenal.
- Fixed the Mining UI will disappear if killed while Mining.
- Fixed Valkyr’s Warcry UI not reflecting the Eternal War Mods timer increase.
Controller Responsiveness Changes:
In Update 24.2, we included a number of changes to increase controller responsiveness. The initial changes caused the slightest changes in trigger pressure to interrupt firing and ADS – which is being experienced predominantly with continuous fire weapons such as fully automatic and beam weapons (including Mining tools). This is due to a far too small trigger release threshold between firing and not firing.
This is, however, very effective with pistol weapons where a limited threshold allows for quick trigger taps.
With that said, this update is bringing the following changes to address the above:
We have increased the trigger release sensitivity so that there is more space for error between firing and release. This will help curb the muscle fatigue experienced with having to maintain constant pressure on the triggers as well as alleviate the accidental breaks in firing and aiming. This will require a bit more pressure to be released on the triggers before you will stop aiming and firing.
We increased trigger release sensitivity but maintained press sensitivity to strike balance between quick tap and continuous fire weapons. In other words, we have maintained the firing ease of Pistol weapons with quick trigger taps but have increased the freedom to apply various levels of pressure with continuous fire weapons.
While this has felt much better overall in testing, we know that some may find that the increase still constraints gameplay in some form. More importantly, Tenno with disabilities may also find that this limits their ability to play. So we have also added 2 new sliders in Options > Controls to adjust trigger sensitivity to your liking:
- Trigger Press Sensitivity: Adjusts the pressure required to fire/aim
- Trigger Release Sensitivity: Adjusts the pressure required to release fire/aim
Note: The smaller the number in the slider, the more pressure is required on the trigger. The bigger the number, the less pressure is required on the trigger.
The sliders will allow you to tailor exactly how much pressure you feel is most comfortable/close to your preference of play.
Revenant Changes & Fixes:
- The homing energy projectiles that Enthrall pillars emit now have a chance to Enthrall enemies while inflicting damage if there is room in the Enthrall cap. This allows Enthrall to spread more organically, and as the cap is reached, damage continues on other targets.
- Fixed Revenant becoming stuck in his spinning animations if he becomes downed during Danse Macabre.
- Fixed Mesmer Skin consuming multiple charges when getting hit multiple times in the same frame from the same enemy (e.g. a projectile that hits you and explodes).
Mining Additions & Changes
Smokefinger has been hard at work on improving the Sunpoint Plasma Drill. Similar to Synthesis Scanner Widgets, Tenno can now purchase upgrades for their Sunpoint Plasma Drill from Smokefinger himself! Upgrades are auto-installed upon purchase, and offer the following benefits:
- Sunpoint Plasma Drill Range Widget: Increases plasma beam range.
- Sunpoint Plasma Drill Silencer Widget: Mine in peace and avoid alerting nearby enemies with this drill silencing widget.
- Reduced Focused Nosam Cutter standing cost to 750 and Advanced Nosam Cutter cost to 1000.
- Lowered the Standing cost of the Tulok and Param Fishing Spears to 500 and made them available at Rank 0.
- Improved the visibility of the Color Pigment Research in the Clan Log by adding further detailed information as well as color coded texted to each respective Pigment.
Orb Vallis Assassinate Bounty Changes:
- Assassinate encounters are no longer global, they are now localized to a specific area within a radius.
- The encounter can be abandoned by leaving the radius.
- We made this change because we received feedback that players are getting frustrated that they are so widely separated when trying to achieve the same goal in Bounties.
- Changed bonus objective of the Corpus Assassinate Bounty on Vallis: the Bounty will now fail if enough Credits are not gathered before the timer runs out, and Tenno will earn a bonus for collecting enough Credits within a shorter amount of time. This Bounty didn’t have a failstate like others, so we tweaked the objective and bonus objective for consistency.
- The timer now scales based on how many players are in the squad.
- The less players there are the more time is granted to complete.
- Assassinate target now scales based on how many players are in the squad.
- Changed the cover evaluator for the Assassination targets in Orb Vallis Bounties so that they don’t run as far to find cover.
Individual Extraction: Non-Wave Endless!
You are now able to extract from Survival, Excavation, and Defection missions independent of your squad.
- Once the ‘mission complete’ interval is met, players can head to extraction any time they choose (i.e 5 minutes for Survival).
- Any player at extraction triggers a countdown timer.
- If all players leave the extraction zone, the countdown timer is cancelled.
- When the timer is up, the extraction ship arrives and any players in the extraction zone leave.
- Anyone still playing can extract later any time they choose.
We have made some much requested changes to the responsiveness of two things in Warframe: Weapon swapping and automatic doors. Right now in Warframe, if you are connected as a client you may have experienced delays in responsiveness of either of these essential things! The changes should result in a much smoother experience:
- Swapping weapons as a Client will now feel more responsive because we’ve made it Client-Authoritative.
- Automatic Doors have been made Client-Authoritative. Previously there were cases of door not opening in tandem with the Host if any latency was experienced
Captura Changes & Fixes:
- Cameras now have a number indication to help differentiate them when viewing a large number of cameras together in one scene.
- Visualized cameras can now be selected by gazing at them in Free Cam Mode.
- Enabled pressing X to play the camera in Captura.
- Minor fixes for camera animation and post process lingering after Free Cam Mode is exited.
- Fixed the Flox Syandana not unfolding its wings in the Arsenal and Captura.
- The Navigation Window (where Alerts used to propagate) now displays more information about current activities such as the Plains Time of Day, Orb Vallis Temperature, Nightwave Acts, and more!
- Operator Void Dash no longer ‘collides’ with enemies if you didn’t actually move with your Void Dash.
- Corinth Mastery Rank requirement reduced to 8 from 10.
- The Chesa Kubrow Retrieve Precept has been changed to reflect the following mechanic:
- Chesa Kubrow now attempts to retrieve the single closest loot, the same way Nekros’ Desecrate does.
- K-Drive races now award Affinity towards the actually K-Drive, not just Ventkid Standing!
- Removed Synthula from Rotation A (Survival, Defense, Interception) rewards and made into a Clan Research Blueprint.
- Increased Stim buff duration to NPC’s from 30 seconds to 120.
- Changed Burston building requirements to 600 Ferrite instead of 600 Nano Spores.
- Exodia Contagion now requires you to be Aim Gliding to launch the Infested energy projectile.
- Cleaned up grenade sounds across all enemies – Corpus and Grineer now have unique grenade warning beeps and explosions!
- Magus Revert now has a 3 second cooldown. This cooldown is a result of macro abuse in conjunction with Magus Lockdown and Madurai Meteoric Dash in order to deal an absurd amount of damage all at once. This change also fixes the issue:
- Fixed ability to Void Dash contentiously for no Energy cost when Magus Lockdown, Magus Revert, and Madurai Meteoric Dash are triggered.
- Reflex Guard Mod has changed from 55% Auto Parry Chance to +100% Parry Angle.
- Renamed Limbo’s Haven Augment Mod to Rift Haven.
- Improved hand placement in the kneeling animation when logging into Warframe where chonkier Warframes appeared to have their hands clipping through their legs.
- Small tweak towards the Corpus Sapping Osprey mine area-of-effect to better convey the hazardous radius.
- Tweaked Corpus Ospreys movement to have more bodily rotation.
- Nova’s Neutron Star Augment has been updated to reflect the following mechanic change:
- Null Stars (on recast) are shot to enemies within 30 meters (closer enemies prioritized), on contact they explode for the same area-of-effect they do today. If it can’t find any enemies they explode like they do now.
- Tweaked Vallis Terra enemy lasers to be thinner/fade near the end, and to be more freezing/snow looking versus electric.
- Updated the firing FX of the Opticor.
- Optimizations for multi-core processing that were not possible with Windows XP.
- Optimized Orb Vallis level visibility and zoning.
- Optimized certain effects when hidden (such as the Edo Prime shoulder plate channelling electricity).
- Made some micro-optimizations to UI performance in Orbiter and on Pause screens.
- Made a micro-optimization to texture prioritization.
- Made some micro-optimizations to rendering.
- Made some micro-optimizations to GPU particles.
- Made numerous micro-optimizations to memory management.
- Changed Limbo’s Stasis to no longer affect temporarily friendly enemies (Nyx’s Mind Control, Revenant’s Enthrall).
- Polished the Exergis reload animation for smoothness.
- Increased the radius of the Profit-Takers final explosion – you betta run!
- All Orbs in the Orb Vallis are now immune to the effects of Corrosive Projection.
- If Alad V is killed before his taunt transmissions finish, the transmissions will now be cut off by his death cry.
- Re-enabled ability to equip multiple Echo-Lures to the Gear Wheel. This allows for quicker access to desired Echo-Lure when in that heated Conservation moment!
- Shockwaves caused by Heavy Impact or Rhino’s Passive now use your Energy colour.
- Changed Garuda’s FX to green ooze and other particles for Tenno with Gore disabled.
- Improved the Corpus Dropship explosions on Vallis for an added razzle dazzle.
- Increased the distance at which you can see Dropships warping in/out on the Plains of Eidolon.
- Reduced volume of Archgun load and reload sounds.
- Melee combo damage multiplier now affects Baruuk Desert Wind waves.
- Improved mesh details on the Operator chair.
- Updated Jackal’s materials to PBR.
- Improved the camera shake on Baruuk’s Serene Storm ability.
- Optimized Landscape level visibility and zoning of Orb Vallis minimap.
- Made some micro-optimizations to the launcher’s cache verification tools.
- Made a micro-optimization to memory garbage collection performance.
- Made some improvements to what Mods are prioritized when using auto install.
- Improved performance for Oberon’s Hallowed Eruption Augment.
- Improved performance for the enemy MOA leap ability in Orb Vallis.
- Removed [PH] from Codex descriptions of Raknoid and Orb enemies.
- Improved sky fog in the Grineer Sealab tileset.
- Improved lighting & certain ramp sizes in the Grineer Sealab tileset.
- Improved environmental AI on the Grineer Sealab tileset.
- Improvements towards AI pathing in the Grineer Asteroid Defection tileset.
- When Titania is in Razorwing, melee strikes on the butterflies no longer cause screen shake.
- Improved Shield Lancer strafing movement.
- Improved AI jump actions in the Grineer Forest Defense tileset to alleviate getting stuck on their path to the Defense Target reported here: https://old.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/auy1a2/the_enemies_ai_path_at_lith_defence_on_earth_is/
- Tweaks to the Leech Osprey projectile mesh to fix it floating when stuck to the player.
- Lowered Health of Grineer Arc Traps so they can be easily destroyed by a Melee radial slam.
- Dispatch Overdrive now applies to Garuda’s Talons when equipped.
- Fixed Orb Vallis being improperly lit due to landscape surface shading. You should notice a eye-pleasing visual upgrade to your snowy surroundings!
- Fixed ability to re-enter Lua puzzle rooms by rejoining a Host migrated mission.
- Fixed a crash when picking up any objective in Venus while playing at a lower frame rate.
- Fixed crash when equipping the Cutter/Drill too soon after loading into Plains/Vallis.
- Fixed opening two hidden Resource Caches at the same time preventing progression during a Bounty.
- Fixed Resource Caches sometimes spawning inside caves and outside caves at a much farther distance in Plains Bounties.
- Fixed improperly ranked Solaris United players joining Orb Heists by rejoining a previous squad.
- Fixed Mag’s Crush granting Overshields to Operators.
- Fixed cases of Rift Surge not always banishing enemies as they exit Limbo’s Rift.
- Fixed some Heavy Zaws applying their innate damage multiplier to the base damage of Warframe’s with abilities that scale off their equipped melee (Atlas, Khora, etc).
- Fixed inability to destroy Nullifier bubbles when inside Khora’s Strangledome.
- Fixed an issue with Mesa’s Ballistic Battery not working with the Ignis.
- Fixed Operator Amps sometimes causes the Kuva cloud to disappear without properly giving Capture credit in a Kuva Siphon mission.
- Fixed issue where Redeemer and Redeemer Prime charged attacks had no Critical Chance.
- Fixed being able to receive rewards for a Syndicate Rank up even if the Rank didn’t change.
- Fixed the ‘Synth Charge’ Mod being erroneously equippable on some Exalted Weapons.
- Fixed issue where using Titania’s Razorwing with a heavy weapon equipped would cause her to carry the heavy weapon while flying and then render it unusable.
- Fixed issue with Orb Vallis Investigation and Rescue Bounties where the mission would not start if the player was on a K-Drive.
- Fixed Magus Repair not affecting Excalibur Umbra.
- Fixed Mag’s Magnetize not affecting ragdolled enemies, but still draining Energy upon attempted cast.
- Fixed deploying your Heavy Weapon prior to the Jordas Golem Assassinate cutscene resulting in inability to use Archwing weapons during the fight.
- Fixed being able to cast Warframe abilities while pulling yourself up over a ledge, resulting in broken animations. Now you have to wait to pull yourself up before you can cast!
- Fixed Baruuk’s Restraint amount changing following a Host migration for Clients.
- Fixed Mutalist Quanta Alt Fire orbs not stacking.
- Fixed Saturn Six Fugitives displaying target UI and Capture context in the Simulacrum
- Fixed Frost’s Snow Globe no longer causing enemies to go flying if they are caught within cast.
- Fixed Smeeta Kavats being unreachable when becoming downed in mid-air.
- Fixed Mesa’s Regulators name not appearing in the HUD when ranking up.
- Fixed enemies appearing ‘stretched’ when dying from the Glaxion.
- Fixed releasing sprint while banking in Archwing would not clear bank velocity for the next time you sprinted.
- Fixed flashlight persisting from the Operator after Transferring back to your Warframe.
- Fixed a level hole in Relays and Maroo’s Bazaar that allowed players to escape.
- Fixed floor gaps in the Grineer Fortress tileset that resulted in Ayatans falling through to an unreachable place.
- Fixed hole in Ocean surface on Grineer Sealab tileset.
- Fixed misaligned Elevator call context action in the Grineer Asteroid tileset.
- Fixed collision issue with machinery in the Grineer Forest tileset.
- Fixed enemy AI getting stuck in the Grineer Forest Defense tileset.
- Fixed Orokin Derelict meshes poking through non-Derelict tilesets.
- Fixed an escapable level hole in the Lua tileset.
- Fixed lighting issues on the Lua tileset.
- Fixed gaps in terrain, improved performance and added raycast fog on a Grineer Forest tile.
- Fixed the Cyngas becoming an auto-burst weapon in Atmosphere Archgun mode.
- Fixed Operator Vent Pobber Ventkid Mask head placement.
- Fixed an issue with the Mastery Sigil not properly working on Operators.
- Fixed some issues with the Atavist Prime Armor channeling FX being permanently present.
- Fixed a level hole in the Stealth Orokin Challenge.
- Fixed a localization issue with Arcane Fury and Arcane Awakening.
- Fixed the Fluctus looking fuzzy when equipped.
- Fixed an issue with the Infested Ancient ‘stretchy arm’ attack never hitting, ever.
- Fixed wonky Boss intro camera angles.
- Fixed incorrect placement of the Lex Conclave Skin on the Lex Prime.
- Fixed Butcher-type enemies having problems missing their third attack.
- Fixed the Tribute Statue Dojo Decoration not having any collision or text function.
- Fixed the Mirage Immortal Skin not appearing on her Hall of Mirror clones.
- Fixed repeatedly restarting walk animations when aim firing the Operator Amp and then walking.
- Fixed the Opticor (and likely others) not drawing a new beam with high Fire Rate Mods.
- Fixed cases of your Sentinel roaming freely around your Orbiter.
- Fixed MOA Companions with the Security Override Mod no longer hacking terminals in Spy missions.
- Fixed your Companion jumping when exiting the Arsenal in Fortuna.
- Fixed a delay in Tonkor’s grenade explosion that occurred when the grenade passed through Volt’s Shield.
- Fixed excessively bright light emitting from the Lua Pavlov Spy vault glass panels.
- Fixed pathing issue on the Orb Vallis that caused Sawgaws to get stuck on mushrooms during Conservation.
- Fixed center piece of the Host’s K-Drive not having customized colors in the Orb Vallis.
- Fixed issue where players could not leave a message at any panel in the Dojo when using a controller
- Fixed issue where Eximus enemies would fall out of formation with other enemies when using their abilities.
- Fixed issue where Pheromone count did not update during Conservation.
- Fixed missing energy FX on the Flox Syandana.
- Fixed footprints bug in the final cutscene of The War Within.
- Fixed Fissure Corruption FX not applying to Kitguns or Zaws.
- Fixed Market diorama of the Tenno Kindred Rug to let Tenno properly see the rug they’re buying.
- Fixed glitchy textures in Baruuk’s diorama.
- Fixed ice FX on Teshin’s Orvius appearing too dim in The War Within cutscenes.
- Fixed issue where Tenno slide sound continued to play if the player performed a roll action during a slide.
- Fixed zoom bounce that would occur when selecting “repeat mission” at the end of a mission.
- Fixed missing metal piece on the knee of the Saita Prime Operator Suit.
- Fixed issue in Sabotage Invasion missions where the blast door terminal is located on the opposite side of the boarding pod when moving it to the to Corpus base.
- Fixed broken materials on engine block and tech pieces in the Arboretum room in the Void.
- Fixed Syandanas not being covered by the Snow VFX when out in the Orb Vallis after a period of time.
- Fixed Mastery Sigil not appearing as intended the first time you enter the Operator Appearance tab.
- Fixed position of “pickup” FX on Profit-Taker Orb Articula.
- Fixed VFX and particle effects from other player models appearing when talking to vendors in Cetus and Fortuna.
- Fixed minor issue with the context action indicator FX where the particles would « lag behind » as you walked around it.
- Fixed kneeling sound FX playing before the login screen.
- Fixed inability to jump after exiting the Trading screen in the Dojo if the Trade an initiated while on a Kneeling Pad.
- Fixed an issue with Vallis Cache Recovery Bounties immediately failing when transitioning to the next phase.
- Fixed halo FX from Nezha’s Safeguard Augment appearing too low on Sentinels.
- Fixed crash when opening a Chat-linked Velocitus while in the Vehicles Arsenal.
- Fixed Lancer and Temporal Dreg becoming visible again after being destroyed.
- Fixed Magus Firewall Arcane’s FX not appearing for Clients.
- Fixed issue with Clients not being able to accept the vote for Orb Heist Bounty in Fortuna.
- Fixed crash related to the K-Drive End of Mission screen.
- Fixed issue with Titania’s Dex Pixia muzzle flash scale.
- Fixed out of sync VO for Boon during K-Drive races.
- Fixed flickering occurring when the camera enters/leaves a fog volume.
- Fixed missing Nikana swipes not playing during a Parry Finisher.
- Fixed the War not reflecting your chosen Energy color.
- Fixed Little Duck floating outside during the Profit-Taker Bounty 1.
- Fixed Articula’s not displaying their respective equipped weapons.
- Fixed Quick Thinking allowing multiple damage hits while knocked down.
- Fixed Titania’s Razorwing disabling your primary weapon after equipping a heavy weapon of the same type.
- Fixed incorrect Scimitar Fuselage component description.
- Fixed Cobra & Crane VFX distortions when holstered.
- Fixed jittery legs on players when covering large distances or moving extremely quickly.
- Fixed Kitgun reload sounds playing when firing with Pax Charge equipped.
- Fixes towards Rescue Targets moving while downed.
- Fixed the Kuva Specter appearing broken when in Operator Void Mode in The War Within.
- Fixed enemies getting pulled through the floor of Orb Vallis’ bases.
- Fixed K-Drive hovering on trees (properly this time).
- Fixed ability to Dojo Duel your own Operator.
- Fixed K-Drives appearing black when viewing them in the Arsenal.
- Fixed incorrect FX color on impact when casting Ember’s Fireball ability.
- Fixed a long game hitch when switching loadouts in the Simulacrum Arsenal.
- Fixed Clients not seeing Orbiter changes made by the Host whilst visiting.
- Fixed inability to Gift the Akrabu and Flox Syandana.
- Fixed the Plinx being misaligned with the Warframe’s hand.
- Fixed incorrect Codex image for the Nightwatch Lancer.
- Fixed a script error when attempting to equip a Magus Arcane on the Operator.
- Fixed script errors that occurred with screens with Mods (Codex, Arsenal, Mod Bench).
- Fixed a script error when accessing a Zaw/Kitgun loadout.
- Fixed script error with Valkyr’s Hysterical Assault Augment.
- Fixed a script error when Reviving with the Mutalist Quanta equipped.
- Fixed a script error when leveling up a Melee weapon if you have a large Inventory.
Protideus – Tenno à la retraite