Mise à jour : Recurring Nightmares
D-did you hear that, Tenno?
Those screams, they might mean something.
Here’s the translated message:
“Tenno, long has Orokin legend spoke of valuable treasure, haunted by a twisted, infested entity. The legend speaks of horrible consequences for those trying to obtain it. Do you still wish to seek this prize?”
Investigate this anomaly from today at 2 p.m until November 1!
Also, don’t forget to pick up the Dullahan Mask and Halloween Color Picker for only one Credit in the Market!
New Day of the Dead Skins – Grab the Day of the Dead Skins and Glyphs in the in-game market before they’re gone on November 10th!
As an added treat all older Day of the Dead Packs are available in the Market for a limited time as well!
Nightmare Missions are now back in the Starchart but with a few twists:
- Each Planet will have 1 Nightmare node that changes every 8 hours (all respective Planet nodes must be completed before that Nightmare node becomes available).
- Mercury, The Void, and Lua are now included in Nightmare node eligibility.
- These Nightmare nodes are not replayable, and the Nightmare will be cleared for that Planet for 8 hours until the next one appears.
- Failing to effectively hack panels will now result in a zap and tougher enemies will spawn when you set off alarms- good luck!
- New Nightmare Mods are now available through Nightmare missions!
- Chilling Reload (Shotgun): Increases Cold Damage and Reload Speed!
- Drifting Contact (Melee): Increases Combo Duration and Status Chance!
- Streamlined Form (Warframe): Increases Holster Speed and Slide Boost!
- Nightmare Mod rewards (19 total now) can be earned across 3 tiers of Nightmare missions: Easy, Medium, Hard.
Easy Nightmare Missions can be found on Earth, Venus, Mars, and Mercury and contain:
- Ice Storm
- Stunning Speed
- Hammer Shot
- Accelerated Blast
- Chilling Reload (new!)
Medium Nightmare Missions can be found on Phobos, Jupiter, Ceres, Saturn, Void, and Europa and contain:
- Drifting Contact (new!)
- Seeking Fury
- Armored Agility
- Rending Strike
Hard Nightmare Missions can be found on Sedna, Pluto, Lua, Neptune, Uranus, and Eris and contain:
- Streamlined Form (new!)
- Animal Instinct
- Lethal Torrent
- Focus Energy
- Made small improvements to memory usage.
- Gleaming Blight can now be equipped on the Rakta Dark Dagger.
- Adjusted inconsistent Ducat pricing for common/uncommon hybrid drops as per: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/56r8k0/please_adjust_ducat_rewards_for_braton_bp_and/
- Adjusted positioning of the Pyra Prime Syandana for Loki Prime and on Saryn Orphid skin.
Lunaro & Conclave Fixes/Changes
- Returned Ash’s Bladestorm damage to normal gamemode values in Conclave.
- Reduced the damage of the Dark Split Sword in the two handed form in Conclave.
- Increased match completion Affinity award from 2.5k to 4k in Conclave.
- Increased Freeze status duration from 3 seconds to 4 in Conclave.
- Increased the Aim Zoom of the Opticor in Variant.
- Fixed a rampant end of mission crash in Lunaro.
- Fixed script error when entering the Lunaro Practice mode.
Dedicated Server Fixes
- Fixed upgrades (Movement Speed, Slide Boost, etc.) being applied twice in a Dedicated Server game.
- Fixed Dedicated Server games awarding less Conclave Standing than intended.
- Fixed some HUD buff notifications not showing up when playing on a Dedicated Server.
- Fixed Valkyr’s Bonds being missing from the Market and not being able to equip them on Valkyr.
- Fixed missing shadows when shadows are being cast from behind the camera.
- Fixed being unable to Chat link a handful of Augments.
- Fixed incorrect entries for the Dark Split-Sword in player profile.
- Fixed a spelling error in Tia Mayn’s Codex entry.
- Fixed leaked spawner object that would occur each time Frost’s Avalanche ability froze an enemy solid.
- Fixed being able to see ‘Unidentified’ Mods when viewing the Mission Progress screen during The Index.
- Fixed the Railgun and Shockwave Moa Eximus flickering in their Codex diorama.
- Fixed various translation errors.
- Fixed Saryn Prime’s skirt being permanently flipped up.
- Fixed enemies getting confused when making their way to the Cryopod in the Infested Ship Defense tileset.
- Fixed Bursa’s spawning in boss battles that they’re not intended to join.
Recurring Nightmares: Hotfix #1
- New Nightmare modifiers have been added to the mix! Take on the new ‘Death Detonation’, and ‘Friendly Fire’ modifiers.
- Fix a rare script error that can sometimes occur if a regular transmission interrupts a screen transmission.
- Fixed visual discrepancies with Sigils (particularly some Prime Access ones) due to lighting.
- Fixed not being able to equip Valkyr Augment Mods on Valkyr.
- Fixed not being able to purchase Valkyr’s Bonds in the Market.
- Fixed Nightmare modifiers not re-applying after a Host Migration.
- Fixed the Hallowed Nightmares Inbox message appearing as a localization file path.
Recurring Nightmares: Hotfix #1.1
- Optimized sounds in the Rathuum Arena.
Dedicated Server Changes
- Improved Dedicated Server matchmaking. This should encourage more aggressive preference to non-empty servers.
- Fixed being able to place decorations outside the Landing Craft where they cannot be retrieved.
- Fixed Nightmare Exterminate missions spawning an insane.. Or… nightmarish number of enemies.
Recurring Nightmares: Hotfix #2
- Since Hotfix: Lunaro 4 the matchmaking system has been using an estimate for your world location to prioritize servers near you; since this has been polished and is working well we can now do away with the unnecessary split of NA into 2 regions! This means more consistent population in trade/recruiting chat, better matchmaking for Central players, and more squads to hook up with.
- Vastly improved framerate for Nightmare missions on some systems.
Dedicated Server Fixes
- Fixed Oberon’s Hallowed Ground causing a script error in Dedicated Servers.
- Fixed more edge cases where vintage Dx9 GPUs would have problems masking out UI elements.
- Fixed a bug in level generation that would (in rare cases) result in a layout that could not be loaded (this may have resulted in loading to a black screen or may have crashed).
- Fixed Nightmare missions appearing on quest nodes (e.g. Mutalist Alad V Assassination from Patient Zero quest).
- Fixed Vay Molta, Sprag, and Ven’kra Tel slam attacking and then falling through the ground.
- Fixed a hole in the Uranus Sealab Tileset that players could use to escape out of the level.
Protideus – Tenno à la retraite