Specters of the Rail: Update 2
Nova Asuri Collection
Embody the power of a divine entity with the new Nova Asuri Collection. Expand your levels of customization by adding a new deity-inspired Skin for Nova, a new Skin for any polearm weapon, and a sacred new Syandana to your Arsenal.
- Relics & Arcanes now appear in the Codex in their own section, which reveal drop locations for Relics and Arcanes! Please note that as a result of this change, the Oddities section has been moved to Objects and renamed ‘Kuria’.
- Added the Jordas Verdict to the Codex.
- Lex Prime, Paris Prime, Dakra Prime, Sicarus Prime, and Ankyros Prime have received the PBR treatment!
- Increased Kela De Thaym’s resistance to health drain to give her a fighting chance against abilities like Trinity’s Energy Vampire, Mag’s Polarize, and Inaros’ Desiccation.
- Expanded Drop Sources in the Mod section of the Codex to include missions where you can find them and not just what enemies drop them; this is particularly helpful for event-mods that have since been released as missions-rewards.
- You now have the option to ‘Clear Active Quest’ in the Codex.
- Updated numerous Hitsu San TennoGen item textures.
- Changed the description of the Sun and Moon Profile Icon to credit user ‘NaturallySelected’ due to an alias change. (Previously was Epsilon)
- Fixed End of Void Fissure Mission reward being different than the one you selected.
- Fixed shared Simaris XP: you should get Simaris Rep provided you have a Synth Scanner AND (it’s your target || you’re within shared XP range of the target).
- Fixed polearms not having a holster customization.
- Fixed failing a Void Fissure Rescue mission if the rescue target dies while the Relic reward screen is up.
- Fixed a script error when bringing a friend to a Lua node and having them click ‘Repeat Mission’.
- Fixed Crossfire missions appearing in Sorties.
- Fixed an unranked Mod swapping with your now ranked up equipped Mod in your loadout after Fusing.
- Fixed players not being able to hatch a Kubrow egg.
- Fixed not being able to trade Kubrow imprints.
- Fixed crashing in a Submersible mission.
- Fixed texture quality issues with the recently released Baro Ki’Teer Prisma Scimitar Skin.
- Fixed incorrect text size in the ‘Mod Rewards’ section of the End of Mission screen.
- Fixed Codex drop sources not distinguishing Eximus units.
- Fixed the Solar Chart diorama being destroyed if you viewed a Dark Sector tutorial from a Dark Sector node.
- Fixed the Codex not listing Shell Rush’s drop location.
- Fixed a rare crash when closing a diorama using the « Exit » button instead of pressing ESC.
- Fixed players no longer being able to perform the « slide attack » motion to execute a unique melee in Archwing missions. You can now only do a slide attack when Afterburner mode is enabled.
- Fixed default customization for scythe melee weapons.
- Fixed players being able to exit the level and trigger extraction before the mission has been completed.
- Fixed the first tab always being selected after upgrading a Relic, should now stay on the current tab, and select the upgraded Relic.
- Fixed numerous localization errors.
Note Clarification: Specters of the Rail
In Specters of the Rail, we listed this release:
New Dual Stat Archwing Mods (At full rank):
Arch-Melee: Meteor Crash – +60% Impact + 60% Status Chance
Arch-Melee: Nebula Bore – +60% Puncture +60% Status Chance
Arch-Melee: Astral Slash – +60% Slash +60% Status Chance
Arch-Gun: Comet Blast – +90% Impact +90% Status Chance
Arch-Gun: Quasar Drill – +90% Puncture +90% Status Chance
Arch-Gun: Zodiac Shred – +90% Slash + 90% Status Chance
The actual intent was to release solely physical damage mods, the Status Chance information being obsolete and reflecting content that changed in the Dev environment. Sorry for any confusion, the current Mods are working as intended as Physical Damage Mods only!
Protideus – Tenno à la retraite