The Silver Grove Hotfix 3
Harvest the souls of the dead and muster a shadow army to fight for you with Nekros Prime Access!
Get Nekros Prime Access now and make the newest Primes yours – instantly – including Nekros Prime, Tigris Prime, Galatine Prime, and exclusive Customizations only available through Prime Access!
Click here for more information on Prime Access: https://warframe.com/prime-access
Nyx Prime, Scindo Prime and Hikou Prime have entered the Prime Vault and their Relics are no longer obtainable in the game. If you already wield the power of these Primes, they will remain in your Inventory. If you already hold Relics in your inventory that house these Primes, they will remain in your inventory and you may continue to play them.
As a responsive measure, a Perrin Sequence and New Loka Syndicate sacrifice — the Nyx Prime Neuroptics will be replaced with Vauban Prime Neuroptics and Scindo Prime Blade will be replaced with Nikana Prime Blade.
The new Relics added that contain Nekros Prime, Tigris Prime, and Galatine Prime now contain a mix of the unvaulted items from the above removed Relics.
Check the in-game Codex in the ‘Relics & Arcanes’ section to find the drop locations for the new Relics!
- If you are hunting new Auras, the Silver Grove Specters now spawn at a minimum level of 25, and gain 3 levels for each Specters spawned.
- Moved the placement of plant waypoints to prevent the plants from spawning underneath decorations.
- Buffed the Shotgun Amp Aura Mod to feel more comparable to Rifle Amp. It is now 18% at Max Rank.
- You can now only equip 2 Apothics in your gear as opposed to the erroneous 200.
Conclave Changes & Fixes
- Reduced melee blocking angle in Conclave
- Reduced damage of Nikana series in Conclave
- Adjusted input order of Sudden Spring combo in Fateful Truth Conclave stance
- Fixed a crash that would occur in Mastery Rank up tests.
- Fixed Junctions tasks appearing offscreen.
- Fixed Raptor being able to damage Limbo while in the rift.
- Fixed an issue where it was impossible to complete the Second Dream using only the Steam Controller.
The Silver Grove Hotfix 4
Conclave Changes & Fixes:
- Decreased channeling efficiency trade off added to Martial Fury.
- Increased damage of Tetra.
- Fixed issue causing Arcata to be invisible after halftime until performing a melee attack.
- Fixed the Conclave Karak having the incorrect store icon.
Titania Changes & Fixes:
- Increased Razorwing’s flight speed and reduced damage to Titania on impact and collision with the world.
- Reduced the camera shake on Dex Pixia but added intro aim deviation to keep the same balance.
Changes & Additions:
- Operator Hoods can now be opened or closed!
- You can now use the Search function in the Relic Selection Window!
- You can now jump through the metal frame hanging from the ceiling in Grineer Galleon!
- Added additional effects to ‘The Silver Grove’ Shrine.
- Added quality to Relic names in Relic screen (ie, LITH S2 RELIC [FLAWLESS])
- Nekros Prime parts added to the Warframe Nexus App.
- Fixed loading into the incorrect mission type when selecting an Alert on Mars- Augustus/Martialis.
- Fixed issues with scanning the Frostleaf plant.
- Fixed being able to collide with the Shrine in The Silver Grove quest.
- Fixed various localization typos and grammar errors.
- Fixed an issue where the Revive screen didn’t work with Steam controllers.
- Fixed crashes in Arena Mastery Test (MR 22).
- Fixed new Aura mods being untradable.
- Fixed having two entries for Grineer Warden and Grineer Warden Eximus in the Codex.
- Fixed faulty logic which was causing shockwaves to hit flying targets when they shouldn’t.
- Fixed exploit during Fissure missions that rewarded a copy of the Relic being used.
- Fixed Titania’s shrine triggering outside of her quest.
- Fixed Apothic blueprints being sellable.
- Fixed a possible game freeze during the Raptor fight.
- Fixed collision issues on the Raptor fight with and bomb drops.
- Fixed Host Migration not working for the Raptor fight.
- Fixed issues with the Raptor’s mortar and laser targeting invisible lasers.
- Fixed Atlas Landslide augment being able to petrify himself if he’s radiation proc’d.
- Fixed Raptor’s main weapon and grenade explosions going through walls.
- Fixed a map hole exploit by bullet jumping and using Razorwing.
- Fixed inconsistent hud elements for hosts and clients.
- Fixed vent collision in Raptor fight – if bomb touches the trigger, it will always destroy the vent.
The Silver Grove: Hotfix 5
Conclave Changes & Fixes:
– Fixed an issue with the Conclave Karak Skin.
– Reduced camera-shake on Glaive throws.
– Made the world state window shading darker for the Conclave window.
– Fixed an issue with Conclave affinity percentages showing negative percents (%+-10)
Changes & Additions:
– All Nullifier units (regular, Corrupted) now spawn without their Bubble intact, but it grows to full size over time.
Reverted some cloth changes to Nekros.
– Increased the health and armor of The Silver Grove shrine, but removed shields. The new health and armor values should make protecting the shrine easier.
– Improved performance in Relays by creating better rules for what is loaded.
– Fixed issues with hitches and hiccups in Fissure Missions started that were started after they had expired from the World State Window.
– Fixed an issue where players could become unable to select mission nodes on the Star Chart.
– Fixed an issue where a crash that would occur when a lobby was host migrated in the Star Chart.
– Fixed an issue where the mission countdown would get stuck at 1 second.
– Fixed issues with the Datamass falling through the floor on Uranus Mobile Defense.
– Fixed an issue where default Operator customizations were not correctly refreshed.
– Fixed an issue with Operator noses sometimes poking through closed hoods.