The Silver Grove: Update 1
New TennoGen Items!
Tenno! Launch Warframe through Steam to gain access to the Steam Market to purchase the latest TennoGen skins and support community creators!
If you are a content creator we will be giving you your skin, so don’t buy your own item!
Nyx Athena Helmet/skin by prosetisen
Volt Graxx Helmet/skin by Faven_PS
Excalibur Caduto Helmet/skin by Hitsu San
Excalibur Graxx Helmet/skin by Faven_PS
Valkyr Graxx Helmet/skin by Faven_PS
Mirage Jolli Helmet by Cheshire
Nova Fusion Helmet by Coridium
Zephyr Migisi Helmet by FrellingHazmot
Vauban Chapelon Helmet by Rekkou
Loki Ersatz Helmet by Rekkou
Frost Jotun Helmet by malayu & Stenchfury
Valkyr: Hysteria: Hysterical Assault – Use Secondary Fire to leap onto enemies up to 30m away.
Ember: Accelerant: Flash Accelerant – Accelerant gives +50% casting speed and +50% Fire damage to allies within range.
Inaros: Sandstorm: Elemental Sandstorm – Sandstorm has a 50% chance of inflicting status effects based on the damage types and mods equipped melee weapon.
You can now Kneel, Bent Knee Kneel, and Sit!
- We have added the option to customize a ‘Quick Progress View’ in your key bindings. This will allow you to scroll through your rewards as previously holding own ‘Tab’ to ‘View Mission Progress’ did not permit this.
- Added a counter for each player using buff indicators. This will show when ‘Show Player List’ is enabled in HUD options.
Conclave and Lunaro Fixes
- Fixed the scoreboard not disappearing when dead in Conclave and during replays in Lunaro.
- Improved the combo fluidity for the Bullet Dance Mod and fixed issues with executing combos.
- The Lotus will now inform you of your location to the Shrine when finding it outside of The Silver Grove quest.
- Optimized font storage to reduce memory footprint and update size.
- Improved shadow precision for DirectX 10 and 11. May also reduce GPU memory usage slightly.
- Improved navigation for AI around the cryopod in Corpus ship defense missions.
- Removed a delay intended to fix frame rate when auto reloading a weapon. This primarily affected the Vectis and Tigris due to frequent reloading.
- Alerts that reward Endo will be displayed the same as Credit Alert rewards, with the Endo icon displayed instead of the word Endo.
- Fixed issues with being active in Titania’s Razorwing preventing the effects of Tribute buffs and Spellbind self-casts.
- Fixed a long performance hitch upon entering the Shrine mission without an Apothic in The Silver Grove quest.
- Fixed Paracyst’s alt fire not being able to pull ragolled enemies (e.g. From Titania’s Spellbind & Lantern).
- Fixed Raptor NS missing a Codex entry.
- Fixed Cephalon Fragment markers appearing as a default icon for Hosts.
- Fixed no VO playing when nearing the Shrine in The Silver Grove quest.
- Fixed Oberon’s Reckoning ability stats to show health-orb drop chance as a proper percentage rather than a fractional probability.
- Fixed a crash that occurred while using Nekros’ Desecrate.
- Fixed the Operator room music continuing to play when selecting the Market/Starchart from the menu.
- Fixed the Second Dream quest key being given as a reward from completing the Natah quest. Players must complete the Uranus to Neptune Junction as intended.
- Fixed a loss of functionality when viewing the End of Mission screen in a Sortie.
- Fixed loosing functionality when pressing ‘Enter’ while in the menu.
- Fixed colliding into uneven walls can causing spontaneous death in Archwing.
- Fixed a lighting issue in the Solar Chart.
- Fixed various crashes.
- Fixed various localization errors.
The Silver Grove: U1.1
Conclave and Lunaro Fixes:
- Fixed the Conclave Karak Skin not applying to the Karak Wraith.
- Fixed the Conclave Karak Skin not applying to all parts of the weapon.
- Fixed crash when changing display settings while running DirectX 9 on Intel HD Graphics.
- Fixed the Inaros Elemental Sandstorm Mod not being in alphabetical order in the Syndicate offerings list.
The Silver Grove: U1.2
Conclave and Lunaro Changes & Fixes
- Loki will no longer gain energy from orbs while his Invisibility is active in Conclave.
- Lunaro gamemode will now show up in the Liset Conclave console rotation.
- Fixed the ‘Team Select’ screen disappearing after a Host Migration in Conclave.
- Fixed losing End of Mission XP upon changing your loadout after a death in Conclave.
- Fixed a crash when attempting to join a friends Conclave game.
- Fixed a crash when attempting to Alt+F4 out of a Conclave game.
- Changed Smeeta’s Charm ability, specifically the Resource related Charm, to give a single Resource pickup rather than a random stack of resources that may not be the appropriate size for the chosen Resource type.
- Changed the description of the TennoGen Excalibur Graxx helmet and skin to better clarify what items you receive.
- Valkyr now screams when casting Hysteria with the Hysterical Assault Augment Mod equipped.
- Tweaked the Hyena’s ability FX.
- Fixed some edge cases of Matchmaking issues where Clients would time out just as the Host tried to load a mission.
- Fixed a Matchmaking issue related to the ‘Play Now’ button remaining visible and clickable when loading into a high latency mission.
- Fixed a hole in the Corpus Ice Planet tileset.
- Fixed Chargers and Zanuka remaining permanently frozen after Rhino’s Rhino Stomp ability.
- Fixed missing Hyena variants in the Codex.
- Fixed Kavats floating in mid-air when they are killed during their jump attack.
- Fixed not receiving a badge once scanning all the Kurias.
- Fixed a rare case of extraction being disabled in the Earth tileset.
- Fixed missing and various localization issues.
The Silver Grove: U1.3
- Fixed a crash that occurred during a Lunaro match.
- Fixed missing audio in the Raptor intro cinematic.
- Fixed a lighting issue in the Corpus Ship tileset.
The Silver Grove: U1.4
- You can now walk on top of the blue force field in the Raptor boss fight. This will allow you to drop the batteries/bombs in, instead of previously having to stand on the lip.
- Reduced the volume of Warding Halo hit sounds and amount of times the hit sound will play when near an ally with Warding Halo.
- Adjusted the Porta Armor positions on Nyx’s Nemesis skin.
- Tweaked the Ki’Teer Syandana’s texture and tint based on community feedback.
- Fixed a particle system leak that would gradually erode performance and memory over time; it may also have resulted in missing effects in some cases.
- Fixed not being able to complete an Earth Sabotage mission after a Host Migration.
- Fixed HUD inconsistencies for Clients during the Raptor boss fight.
- Fixed Raptors sometimes spawning inside destroyed vents after a Host migration.
- Fixed rare script error that could occur when a bomb is dropped in a vent during the Raptor boss fight.
- Fixed a texture issue with the TennoGen Excalibur Caduto skin.
- Fixed the top spike of the Acanthus Prime Armor chest piece.
- Fixed the Void Relic Refinement screen being cut off.
- Fixed the Relic Selection screen being unnecessarily closed when squadmates click a Void Fissure mission from the world state window.
- Fixed the minimap overlay remaining on screen during cinematics.
- Fixed planets and text being misaligned for new players accessing the Star Chart for the first time.
- Fixed loading into a Void Fissure mission with the wrong Relic equipped due to everyone selecting their Relic simultaneously.
- Fixed not being able to place Noggles near the front of the Landing Craft.
- Fixed Inaros not being teleported to the correct position when you open up the Arsenal.
- Fixed incorrect Rare Container Booster text as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/686204-english-affinity-booster-from-rare-container/
- Fixed seeing an ‘Accept’ button in the squad menu when there is nothing for you to accept.
- Fixed being stuck in a perpetual ‘Find Squad’ state.
- Fixed all squad members having to ‘Decline’ the selected node even if it was never accepted. A single Decline will now cancel the node selection.
- Fixed Rare Containers spawning inside geometry.
- Fixed Strun & Strun Wraith reload sounds not playing properly.
- Fixed transition issues with emotes that loop.
- Fixed issues with loot crates spawning in the map in the Infested ship room.
Protideus – Tenno à la retraite