The Silver Grove
Trance your enemies with the mystical powers of Lotus’ newest warrior, Titania. Overwhelm your enemies with swarms of butterflies, mesmerize and distract foes with shiny lures and morph into a deadly, flying fairy.
- Enemies fumble their weapons as they are whisked into the air. Nearby allies become immune to Status Effects.
- Extract an offering from an enemy in the form of a random Ability Buff. Survivor’s attacks are weakened.
- Create a swarm of razorflies that transform an enemy into an irresistible floating beacon, attracting witless comrades and finally exploding.
- Shrink down and take flight, while razorflies attack nearby enemies.
Quest: The Silver Grove
New Loka has enlisted the Tenno to help protect a sacred forest from the Grineer camping around the sacred grounds. Speak with Amaryn, the leader of New Loka, in the Relay today to claim the quest! Please note: the prerequisite is that you’ve completed The Second Dream quest.
Now you can place your mark around your environment using Glyphs! Show your foes you are close by or simply show off your favorite Warframe.
How To Use:
- A Glyph Prism awaits you in your Gear wheel!
- Access your Glyphs in the new ‘GLYPHS’ category under PROFILE in the menu, and select which Glyph you would like to use! GLYPH is now the catch-all word for Profile Pictures, so you’ll see your Glyph selection determine that and your Forum Profile!
NEW WEAPONS AND CUSTOMIZATIONS
OPERATOR OUTFITS – Pick up the latest in Operator attire. Now available the vogueish Koppra Outfit and the unconventional Varida Outfit.
APOXYS SYANDANA – This malignant growth hangs elegantly on the shoulders of any Tenno. Complete this look by adding on the matching Pox Weapon.
SARPA – Makes sweeping cuts punctuated by bursts of heavy gunfire.
POX – These festering sacs of pus and gas burst violently on impact. Complete this look by adding on the matching Apoxys Syandana.
NEW MELEE STANCE: Bullet Dance!
Return to the Orokin Void to find this Stance in the Caches that appear in Sabotage missions!
Raptor 2.0 Boss Fight!
The Raptor has a new look and new function! With updated scaling and new combat mechanics, this airborne Corpus threat has never been so fierce! Visit this updated boss battle on the usual node on Europa. Without spoiling things, there are multiple Raptors that occur, and as a result the drop tables have been averaged
Fusion Simplified: Part 1 is here!
If you’re asking yourself ‘Where are my Fusion Cores and what is Endo? », please read this section carefully! This section explains the conversion from a Fusion Core / Duplicate Mod fusion system to the Endo Fusion system.
Fusion in Warframe is one of the main systems that encourages investment in your Mod collection and Upgrading your gear. With calculated clicking and collecting, you can take your unranked Mods to top tier performers.
With the change to an Endo system we’ve removed the hidden complexity of Fusion. This Endo Fusion system maintains many aspects of the hold.
What is Endo? Endo is Fusion energy incarnate. It is the raw resource that powers the process of Upgrading Mods. In essence, Endo serves as the simplifier in all things Fusion. All duplicate Mods can now be simply converted into Endo. Endo will now drop from enemies and missions where Fusion Cores used to be.
Fusing with Endo makes the Mod Rank increases clear, as the system now only increases in whole Ranks. Partial upgrading with unclear requirements towards your next rank will no longer exist, and neither will wasted Fusion energy. The UI will tell you exactly how much Endo is needed for the next Rank, which gives you a clear goal to work toward.
Any partial Mod upgrades before this Update will be refunded with equivalent Endo and Credits.
So how does the conversion actually work? The base conversion is:
– 5 Endo = 1 Unranked Common Core.
– Fusion Credit Costs are now averaged out since Endo is a static Resource and not skewed by Rarity or Polarity in the same way Mods and Fusion Cores were.
– No more wasted Fusion Energy exists. Often times you’d Fuse a Mod with a Core and would lose some tail end fusion energy. Static Endo amounts mean this is no longer possible.
– All Mods can now be Dissolved into Endo.
– Fusion Core packs in the Market have been replaced with completely repriced Platinum Endo bundles.
Part 2 is coming soon and will include:
Treasures: discoverable ancient valuables that can be constructed and converted into high Endo quantities.
Trading of Endo (in the form of Treasures).
The following Augment are available today from the appropriate Syndicate Offerings:
Nyx: Absorb: Assimilate – Nyx can move at 50% speed while using Absorb, but the area is reduced by half.
Nezha: Warding Halo: Safeguard – Can now be cast on allies with 50% effectiveness.
Atlas: Landslide: Path of Statues – Leave a trail for 12s that petrifies enemies for 6s.
- Added Rarity colour grading to the Relic Reward selection screen in Fissure missions.
- Soft launch of colourblind door symbols! These new symbols should help you determine if a door is locked or unlocked, as they no longer rely on the sole use of colour.
- Added a warning message when the last member of an Alliance’s creator Clan tries to dissolve the Clan.
- Added indicators in the Arsenal of how many Forma are installed in gear, and whether or not gear has been fully Mastered!
- Added a waypoint marker for Cephalon Fragments.
- Added more Relic Rewards into Rotation A in replacement of some Credit Bundles and Mods.
Lunaro and Conclave Additions & Changes:
Lunaro has been out in the wild for a couple of weeks now, and in this time we’ve been play testing extensively – internally and externally – and have been listening to your feedback. In an effort to address your concerns and increase the overall playability of the mode we’ve implemented a number of new gameplay features, arenas, customizations, and back end systems. Read on below for further details:
New Weapon Skins!
New Conclave weapon skins for the following weapons can now be purchased for standing from Tehsin once you’ve acquired the Typhoon rank:
Steel Meridian Themed Map: The valorous troops of the Steel Meridian were greatly pleased by the skill and honor found within Lunaro matches and have constructed a variant of the Arena for friendly Tenno to enjoy. Find the new map in rotation today.
New Warm-Up System!
Haven’t played any Lunaro since launch? Feeling a bit rusty? Well worry no more! The introduction of the new Lunaro Warm-Up system will take players currently waiting in a not full lobby and load them all into a practice session. These sessions will see all active players equipped with their own Lunaro so as to allow everyone the chance to practise basic game mechanics while waiting for additional loadings to join. Once a game is full and ready to begin the match will naturally progress to the proper Lunaro mode with goals, assists, and saves from the previous Warm-Up being wiped clear.
New Gameplay Mechanics!
Ball Magnet Guard: Many of the loudest complaints about Lunaro were directed to the frequency of possession changes that could occur when a scrum was formed. To help alleviate this we’ve introduced the Ball Magnet Guard mechanic. This mechanic will allow the player with the ball to absorb a couple of hits, both melee and check attacks, before they lose possession. Initiating a Ball Magnet Guard is as simple as holding down the Ball Magnet button after the Lunaro has been picked up.
Passing is now a dedicated button. Defaulted to R, this dedicated pass button should make coordination and team play more viable, especially in high-latency environments.
Bringing up the Scoreboard can now be done with the TAB button bringing Warframe PvP in with more traditional PvP games.*
Please note: This change is also reflected in PvE game modes. Pressing TAB will bring up the Progress & Rewards screen without locking the player in place.
New PvP Matchmaking Rules!
Much of the feedback we’ve received from our seasoned PvP players and newcomers alike was our inscrutable matchmaking rules. We’ve attempted to stream lines and have separated the rules used to match players in PvE from those used for PvP. Specifics on these PvP specific matchmaking rules are as follows:
When attempting to join a friend you will be placed on their team if there is available space.
If you create a squad and then create/join a PvP lobby you will all be placed on the same team. Subsequent joiners will fill the opposing team slots.
Inviting a Friend who is currently in a squad will attempt to being in the full squad into your current game/lobby.
Attempting to join a PvP match without enough space for you and your squad will now present an error message indicating that there isn’t space to accommodate everyone.
A similar error message to the above will be displayed when a full Squad of 4 players attempts to join a Lunaro match.
Invite and Friends Only Lobbies now have a « Switch Team » option.
New Penalty/Reward System!
Another common gripe that has sometimes been affecting our competitive PvP modes was one that affects almost all games of this nature; rage quitters. While any system we introduce won’t be able to completely solve this issue we’ve enacted a consequence system that will hopefully curb some of the more numerous instances:
- We now track players who quit out of matches including those using the Alt-F4 method.
- The Penalty system has 2 stages; a warning and a penalty applied state:
- The warning stage will appear on the Landing Craft after the game detects that you’ve quit out of a match prematurely.
- The Penalty Applied state will kick in after a certain % of your last games are determined to have been prematurely left. This state results in an XP Penalty of 75%.
- Player’s can climb back out of the Penalty Applied state by completing a corresponding amount of full matches.
- While also negatively affecting rage quitters, we want to encourage those who continue to play while short on players and those who play multiple matches in a row.
- Completing a match you were short on will result in a +20% boost to XP and Standing.
- Completing subsequent matches will results in 10% more XP and Standing after the first match.
New Custom Lunaro Bindings!
With the launch of Lunaro on Consoles we introduced full customization options for Lunaro controls. With this update we will be introducing the same functionality for PC keyboard and mouse users.
Head over to the Options screen to configure your Lunaro bindings as you see fit!
Soft Launch: Player Hosted Servers
Another major complaint directed toward our Conclave game modes has been the potential for laggy experiences due to the game running on our peer to peer system. With this update we will be rolling out the first stages of a potential solution to this issue: volunteer player hosted servers – we’ve got the tools in place to allow you to host Lunaro.
At this stage volunteer servers are limited to running Lunaro only, and require a separate dedicated computer to host.
The initial roll-out will be conducted via an invite-only process due to the need to gauge scalability and success. We will be using this soft launch to gather valuable feedback and stats and once we determine that the system is ready to provide the best experience we will be moving forward with a full scale public release.
Conclave Changes & Fixes
- Affinity gained no longer converts to Energy in Conclave
- Increased Standing gain at EOM based on Conclave Syndicate Rank
- Shield regen delay decreased in Conclave
- Shield regen rate decreased in Conclave
- Ash now has increased Mobility while invisible in Conclave
- Increased animation speed and range of Ash’s Teleport To in Conclave
- Decreased duration of Ash’s Smokescreen in Conclave
- Decreased range and damage of Banshee’s Sonic Boom in Conclave
- Increased angle of Banshee’s Sonic Boom in Conclave
- Chroma’s Spectral Scream status chance now 100% in Conclave
- Equinox’s Rest & Rage range reduced in Conclave
- Frost’s Freeze, Ice Wave and Snow Globe now also reduce target’s Mobility in Conclave
- Reduced damage of Frost’s Freeze in Conclave
- Reduced range and increased duration of Hydroid’s Tempest Barrage in Conclave
- Increased speed of Hydroid’s Tidal Surge in Conclave
- Inaros’ Devour now also decreases Dodge speed of target in Conclave
- Increased duration of Ivara’s Encumbered and Null-Shield arrows in Conclave
- Reduced the damage it takes to remove Invisibility from Loki in Conclave
- Loki’s Radial Disarm now drains Energy and deactivates any active Abilities on target instead of Health/Shield in Conclave
- Increased animation speed of Mag’s Crush in Conclave
- Increased the percentage of damage stored per hit in Mesa’s Ballistic Battery in Conclave
- Decreased duration and increased damage of Mirage’s Hall of Mirrors in Conclave
- Increased cost of Nekros’ Desecrate in Conclave
- Reduced duration, range and added a debuff icon on target of Nekros’ Desecrate debuff in Conclave
- Removed Energy drop from Nekros’ Desecrate in Conclave
- Decreased health and increased damage of Nezha’s Warding Halo in Conclave
- Nova’s Null Star now drains Energy instead of Health/Shield in Conclave
- Reduced duration of Nova’s Molecular Prime in Conclave
- Decreased duration and increased damage of Saryn’s Spores in Conclave
- Decreased duration of Volt’s Shield in Conclave
- Removed duration reduction and reduced Energy drain when picking up Volt’s Shield in Conclave
- Wukong’s Iron Poke now knocks down targets towards him in Conclave
- Added melee magnetism to Valkyr’s Berserker and Wukong’s Primal Fury in Conclave
- Increased speed and damage of Zephyr’s Tailwind in Conclave
- Secondary Wind mod now increases Reload Speed instead of Health Rate on Kill
- Relentless Assault mod now increases Power Rate instead of Attack Speed on Kill
- Increased damage of Thundermiter mod
- Overcharged mod now converts up to 50 energy at 100% to Overshields on respawn
- Reduced the amount of Blast damage blocked by Anti-Flak Plating mod
- Recharge Barrier Augment shield restore reduced
- Changed order of combos and attacks in Last Herald Conclave stance
- Changed order of attacks in Celestial Nightfall Conclave stance
- Ogris damage and projectile speed increased in Conclave
- Penta series damage increased in Conclave
- Tonkor damage increased in Conclave
- Tonkor self damage enabled in Conclave
- Angstrum damage and projectile speed increased in Conclave
- Increased Ammo Pool of Latron Wraith in Conclave
- Increased damage of Hind in Conclave
- Soma Prime damage decreased in Conclave
- Soma damage increased in Conclave
- Gorgon damage increased in Conclave
- AkSomati damage decreased in Conclave
- Added Knock Down to equipped Stave Slam attacks in Conclave
- Sybaris damage decreased in Conclave
- Vectis damage decreased in Conclave
- The Jat Kittag has received the PBR treatment!
- Infested Runners and Chargers will now resort to a projectile attack only on the condition that they have no chance of melee attacking you.
- Infested Maggots will now only attach to targets after a jump if they are still in range (possible for target to move out of latch range between jump animation start/end)
- Bosses now appear on your mini-map as a red ‘destroy/kill’ marker instead of the yellow marker for consistency.
- Reduced the reaction time and animation for enemies being corrupted by Void Fissures.
- Void Fissure Junction challenges can now be completed on any planet.
- Tweaked the Archwing Mastery Rank test to reflect recent Archwing movement changes.
- Increased the Spy mission timer in the Vor’s Prize quest.
- Reduced Shield Lancer spawn chance during Vor’s boss battle in the Vor’s Prize quest.
- War no longer glows when holstered.
- Updated Chroma’s tail cloth physics.
- Minorly tweaked the emblem placement on the right Pakal shoulder armour to prevent clipping.
- Improved spawning in Archwing open-space Exterminate missions.
- Adjusted holster position for the Nunchaku hip style.
- Moved Spy from Adrastea- Jupiter to Amalthea- Jupiter, and changed Adrastea to a Corpus Sabotage mission.
- Adjusted emblem offsets for Heavy, Regular and Thin Kubrow bodies.
- Tweaked location of Mariana – Earth node so the Vor’s Prize mission text doesn’t overlap the next node’s text.
- Decreased Nekros’ Desecrate delay slightly to make it more popcorny.
- Moved the ‘3 Spy data extractions’ Junction Challenge to Neptune- Pluto to replace ‘3 waves of Archwing Interception’ now that Jupiter-Saturn requires players to defeat Raptor on Europa.
- Elixir Blueprints now appear under the Keys category, instead of Gear in the Foundry.
- Kavats no longer use their Pounce ability when trying to be stealthy and have the Pounce mod equipped.
- Tweaked New Loka’s hub room to reduce amount of mist and make water a bit less transparent.
- Pursuit ship turrets are now randomized rather (to prevent one side of the ship having only rocket-turrets and the other side only auto-turrets).
- Fixed an issue where the Dark Split Sword would show a Mire when being built in the Foundry.
- Fixed the poor lighting in New Loka’s Relay Syndicate room.
- Fixed a text error in the End of Mission screen.
- Fixed speed buff abilities carrying over to Operators during Focus.
- Fixed Nyx’s Absorb camera FX remaining after a host migration.
- Fixed an Infested object blocking the door near the end of the Once Awake quest.
- Fixed the large majority of Earth Alerts being Erpo Archwing Alerts.
- Fixed the Atlas Tartarus helmet not appearing in Alert cycles.
- Fixed the Wukong Dasheng helmet not appearing in Alert cycles.
- Fixed various clipping issues with Inaros.
- Fixed Loki’s Disarm not working for Junction Specters against players.
- Fixed Ivara’s Prowl ability scanning enemies that don’t have drop table items (ie turrets and cameras).
- Fixed Infested objects appearing in Vor’s boss tileset in the Vor’s Prize quest.
- Fixed Rhino being able to activate his heavy landing Passive on all ground slams.
- Fixed the Rending Crane stance Mod having a text path for its default combo.
- Fixed an issue where interrupting a reload wouldn’t usually cancel the reload animation.
- Fixed loss of functionality when cancelling a mission while the screen is fading out (When the countdown timer is < 1 second).
- Fixed Left Leg customizations applying to both legs for some Warframes.
- Fixed overlapping localization text on the Spinning Needle combo screen.
- Fixed spawning in Archwing missions backwards.
- Fixed/improved the death FX on surveillance drones (Regulators).
- Fixed a disabled laser grid in a Corpus Spy level.
- Fixed Oberon’s Renewal projectile not applying the Client’s energy color.
- Fixed the Porta Armour energy orb showing up on the Lunaro Riv Min and Riv Comp right leg pieces.
- Fixed emblem placement on the Dendra Right Shoulder Guard.
- Fixed Junction list on some planets overlapping parts of the planet.
- Fixed missing FX on hackable Moa cabinets for Clients.
- Fixed crash when you destroy a Blunt with projectiles stuck to it. (eg shoot it with Boltor)
- Fixed clipping issues with the Salix Syandana.
- Fixed the scoreboard not appearing when viewing mission progress in Rathuum.
- Fixed incorrect Sugatra positioning on the Okina.
- Fixed the ‘free public’ slot number being wrong when advertising a session sometimes (with just host sitting there).
- Fixed continuing to move around in Archwing while viewing the Interception reward screen.
- Fixed Clients casting Focus not having their customizations appear.
- Fixed Mesa’s Ballistic Battery at rank 0 being able to absorb up to 200 damage per shot when it was meant to be 20.
- Fixed a variety of map holes as discovered by the community.
- Fixed Void Tear progress clipping into Spy mission hud elements.
- Fixed issues with profiles opening on top of a diorama.
- Fixed a UI crash when equipping Consumables.
- Fixed the Cold Snap Mod having no effect if a Client has it equipped.
- Fixed being unable to accept a vote when in the Solar Chart.
- Fixed a missing panic button in a specific Grineer Sabotage tileset.
- Fixed being able to click a barely noticeable node when zoomed out in the Solar Chart.
- Fixed Nova’s Null Star ability timer not updating for Clients.
- Fixed Duration Mods reducing energy per enemy for Nekros’ Desecrate. Power Efficiency should only affect energy per enemy for Desecrate.
- Fixed physics driven Archwing ability casting animations causing your velocity to be zeroed out at the end of the animation.
- Fixed selling your Warframe currently selected for Conclave will break that loadout.
- Fixed the Mastery Sigil not displaying your actual rank when viewed in a diorama.
- Fixed the Junction task ‘Collect 20 Mods’ only counting Mods collected on Earth.
- Fixed some weapons getting stuck in reload animation loops.
- Fixed being able to pass through certain geometry with Wukong’s Cloud Walker ability.
- Fixed spawn-point selection bug that would prevent enemies from spawning in neighbouring tiles if the current tile has exceeded the desired capacity.
- Fixed ‘Restore’ items appearing black in Archwing missions.
- Fixed completing the Suisei- Mars missions not showing as complete for the Junction task.
- Fixed the Electromagnetic Shielding Mod staying active when not actively blocking.
- Fixed bug where reload time could accumulate from canceling a reload while there was 0 ammo in clip.
- Fixed the Latron not actually alarming enemies.
- Fixed issues with Sprag and Ven’kra Til not having proper lip syncing.
- Fixed incorrect teleport volumes in the Mastery Rank 18 test.
- Simplified The New Strange quest level layout and used more tiles themed around a secure facility.
- Fixed spy camera drones showing up in place of wardens in the New Strange quest.
- Fixed desert enemies spawning instead of shipyards enemies in the New Strange quest.
- Fixed the Sense Danger Kavat Mod always displaying bright pink enemies.
- Fixed an exploit with Smeeta’s Charm ability.
- Fixed charged weapons cancelling their charge if the player sprints.
- Fixed ground enemies continually spawning after you have been teleported to Archwing in the Archwing Quest Fomorian Escape mission. This caused significant performance drops.
- Fixed Volt’s Discharge not applying diminishing returns to duration.
- Fixed the Heliocor not having information on its Blueprint location (Simaris) in the Market.
Titania and The Silver Grove Quest
Bug Report Megathread
Lunaro Additions and Changes
The Silver Grove: Hotfix 1
Heads up: Sortie Season 9 starts tomorrow at noon ET!
- Changed the Koppra Tassets to the correct pricing of 25 Platinum. *Please note that a script has run to refund those that purchased the 75 Platinum Tasset.
- Removed an unintended Kogake from the Arsenal. *A script is in progress to refund those that purchased the weapon and to remove it from inventories.
- Raptor’s Swarm Drones have been lowered to 5.
- Fixed Excavation rewarding incorrect amounts of Endo. We’ll be continually monitoring this to ensure the correct amount is being awarded and difficulties are tuned.
- Fixed the Uranus Sabotage mission being uncompletable due to high water levels killing the panel.
- Fixed incorrect Lotus end of mission transmission in The Silver Grove quest.
- Fixed certain objects not showing up for Clients in The Silver Grove quest.
- Fixed unreleased TennoGen items being visible.
- Fixed the ‘The Silver Grove Bundle’ diorama displaying Banshee’s Soprana helmet details.
- Fixed a case where Titania’s Dust and Entangle aura hud buffs (from Tribute) wouldn’t be removed when nullified.
- Fixed a script error for Clients on mission failed End of Mission screen.
- Fixed the Nova Asuri Bundle not including her helmet.
*A script is in progress to reward the Nova Asuri Helmet to those who purchased the Bundle.Script is complete!
- Fixed the receiving a prompt to uninstall mod when previewing leveling. The prompt will appear once you click on apply fusion.
- Fixed Undying Will having its description value reversed.
- Fixed the Operator Suit Collection diorama missing body parts.
- Fixed Simaris offering Fusion Cores as a daily reward.
- Fixed putting an emblem on Titania without any shoulder attachments will result in the emblem floating off of her shoulder.
- Fixed some of Titania’s buff icons not appearing.
- Fixed the Nova Visage metal tint appearing black.
- Fixed missing and incorrect localization.
- Fixed a number of crashes and freezes.
The Silver Grove: Hotfix 2
– Tweaked the Raptor boss tileset to prevent unintended teleporting.
– Increased the spawn chances of Frostleaf.
– Removed butterfly sounds from Titania’s idle animations for other Warframes. Butterfly sounds will only play on Titania’s idle animations with Titania equipped.
– Adjusted the positioning for Porta Armour Leg Plates on Saryn Prime.
– Adjusted the position and scale of the Edo Chest Plate on Nyx Prime to match Nyx (was too big on Nyx Prime).
– Latron/Latron Wraith will now properly alert enemies when fired.
– Nullifier capture targets no longer have their nullifier globe expanded when they are downed.
– The radial burst from Syndicate weapons and mods is now silent and won’t alert enemies.
– Upon receiving Endo rewards in endless missions like Survival an Excavation, you will now be shown a total rather than having to mental math on things like ‘5 x 80’.
– Fixed Endo amounts in mission reward tables across the board. Due to an issue in the conversion, the value assignments were based on « unranked » Cores from the old system rather than a fully ranked Core. All Reward tables are now restored to have the correct Endo within (i.e Excavation, Survival, etc). If you need a comparison, 1 Common Core (Max Rank) = 15 Endo, 1 Uncommon Core (Max Rank) = 50 Endo, and 1 Rare Core (Max Rank) = 80 Endo.
– Clarity on drops overall for endless missions:
We did a drop audit of our endless tables and decided to reduce the repeat Mods in Rotation C and split what was 100% of Relics in B with C so that C isn’t considered a ‘wasted’ rotation.
– Fixed not being able to summon The Silver Grove Specters post quest completion to obtain the new Auras.
– Fixed a progression stopping bug where Excavators would not spawn in The Archwing quest mission.
– Fixed The Silver Grove Specters being missing from the Codex.
– Fixed The Silver Grove new Aura rewards missing from the Codex. (As a wise Crewman once said… « If you think an Aura would be sweet then a Specter you must beat. »)
– Fixed being able to jump/crouch/slide with Nyx’s Assimilate augment active by switching to your melee weapon.
– Fixed getting stuck on ziplines with Nyx’s Assimilate augment. You can now cast/decast the augment while ziplining!
– Fixed missing finisher sound for the Sarpa.
– Fixed Titania’s Razorwing weapons having zero proc chance.
– Fixed unintended reduced charged shot speed on the Redeemer as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/688853-unannounced-redeemer-charge-shot-attack-speed-decrease/
– Fixed being able to get The Silver Grove quest before completing Second Dream.
– Fixed a poor Pox throwing animation when holding a datamass.
– Fixed a black mesh appearing on the Pox in the Arsenal.
– Fixed ground enemies continually spawning after you have been teleported to Archwing in the Archwing Quest Fomorian Escape mission. This caused significant performance drops.
– Fixed Corpus turrets not being destroyed.
– Fixed casting Titania’s Spellbind on a player while they are reloading, breaking them and their animation until they melee attack.
– Fixed Loot Detector’s glow effect being too dim for Mods.
– Fixed Operator voice not playing on Focus cast.
– Fixed several issues relating to customizing gamepad bindings on PC.
– Fixed a crash upon killing Lieutenant Lech Kril.
– Fixed a progression stopping bug in the Mastery Rank 17 test where enemy kills did not count towards your kill counter.
– Fixed a progression stopping bug in the Mastery Rank 20 test where passing through the rings did not increase your timer.
– Fixed Shield Lancers in the Mastery Rank 3 test being equipped with Sicarus’ and causing significantly more damage.
– Fixed not being able to shoot/damage enemies upon decasting Titania’s Razorwing.
– Fixed not being able to hand in challenge completions to Simaris as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/689405-cephalon-simaris-stuck-daily-bug/
– Fixed ‘Screen Cap’ sounds not obeying volume settings.
– Fixed many UI bugs that would occur in DirectX 9 when Fullscreen as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/688952-rotary-progress-bars-not-functioning-correctly/
– Fixed the Extinguished Dragon Key causing the SCanner to work very slowly.
– Fixed Dynamic music not switching when the Stalker appears.
– Fixed Whirlwind not appearing as an option for thrown weapons.
– Fixed various localization issues.
Protideus – Tenno à la retraite
One thought on “Mise à jour : The Silver Grove + Hotfix 1 & 2”
merci proti pour les info