The Vacuum Within:
All Sentinels now have a passive 6 meter Loot Vacuum, no Mods required!
This particular Update note is going to be a bit of a read, so get ready!
It’s been a long time coming and a highly request change! If you hadn’t guessed it already, Carrier usage represents almost 80% of the total used Sentinels, and considering we have more than 5 unique choices this needed balancing. Today we’re eager to introduce a community driven experiment within the Sentinel class. This is not the final book in this conversation, just the beginning.
We’ve also mentioned Kubrow/Kavat are not off the table. What we want to do is measure. We know where Carrier sits in usage compared to the rest of the options. We want a calculated release of a change that will deliver on giving Sentinels the function of Vacuum, and see how it affects the usage of content in that category. The results are something we’ll be sharing as it should be very interesting to everyone invested in this particular topic. The shovel in the ground on this will apply to Sentinels first, but Pets aren’t off the table.
We’re starting with Sentinels to have this contained group of content analyzed. We will be keeping a close eye on how all of you feel about the new vacuum as well as looking at metrics to see how the distribution of sentinel usage changes across the community (right now 80% of you use Carrier)! We will share results along the way as a team, as soon as this Friday on Devstream #81!
- Carrier’s precept has been automatically changed to Ammo Case – now increases ammunition capacity and converts ammo pickups into ammo for the currently equipped weapon after a short delay.
Gazal Machete – Each kill with this swooping blade adds bonus corrosive damage to the Djinn Sentinel’s next Fatal Attraction cast. In turn, each Fatal Attraction cast by the sentinel bestows the weapon with a period of corrosive damage.
Research it in the Tenno Lab or find it in the Market today!
Djinn Gazal Skin – Wrapped in silk and etched with glowing designs, the Gazal offers a glimpse of the Djinn uncorrupted by Infestation.
Gazal Complete Collection – An entire set of Gazal armor.
- Wukong and Nezha Noggles have been added to the Market!
- You can now place Resource decorations in your Landing Craft! Check out the Landing Craft section in the Market.
- Fixed an issue where Rescue targets would fall into the water and die on Ocean Lab missions, resulting in an instant fail.
- Fixed Sortie Defense agents would get stuck in a reload loop.
- Fixed missions not being automatically selected when clicking on an Invasion with only one active battle.
- Fixed being able keep the hijack buttons in The Law of Retribution pressed indefinitely using Loki’s Decoy and then re-casting somewhere else.
- Fixed an issue with Ayatan minimap markers not disappearing after pickup.
- Fixed performing a finisher resulting in a crash.
The Vacuum Within: Hotfix 1
- Fixed a missing Platinum price on the Djinn Deluxe Bundle (Gazal Complete Collection).
- Fixed gifting not working for the Djinn Deluxe Bundle (Gazal Complete Collection).
- Fixed a crash that would occur when Ammo Case would trigger on a weapon with no ammo (Exalted Blade, etc).
The Vacuum Within: Hotfix 2
*Note from your Developers: It’s been 3 years of Carrier dominating the Vacuum business, and only recently we’ve even started a dialog on a topic you’ve brought up frequently. Experiments (such as The Vacuum Within) typically have 2 sides- you either fail or you succeed. Our previous idea to have universal Vacuum be a 3 Mod makeup was proposed on Devstream #80, to which we then scrapped after acknowledging the copious amounts of “please don’t do that” feedback.
From that, our new idea was to have Vacuum built into every Sentinel with a reduced range. Upon reading the constructive feedback from our Community about The Vacuum Within, it was clear we needed to make some tweaks- and here we have experimental Mutation X! Vacuum is now an equippable Mod (Precept) for all Sentinels. We have also increased the range from 6m to 12m at max rank. All current Sentinel owners will receive this Mod instantly, as well as retroactively with every Sentinel crafted or purchased- much like other default Precepts.
With that being said, we appreciate those that kept the feedback valuable and refrained from death threats. We changed something precious to you, and we will continue to change where needed as we listen to the Community.
- Changed the Mod image for Ammo Case to better reflect its role.
- Compacted large numbers for some ability notifications on the HUD (eg: Equinox’s Maim).
- Fixed the Wukong Noggle missing his tail.
- Fixed the Gazal Chest Plate not being centered on Hydroid.
- Fixed the Halikar doing 10 throw damage instead of the intended 105.
- Fixed Sentinels attacking enemies while you’re performing a stealth finisher.
- Fixed Oxium Ospreys suicide charging immediately.
- Fixed being able to place decorations in the Operator room in areas you should not be able to.
- Fixed Ammo Case still applying its buffs after Carrier has died.
- Fixed Ammo Case refilling ammo on respawn.
- Fixed Ammo Case refilling ammo on Host Migration.
- Fixed Emblems placed on the right Gazal Shoulder Guard floating away.
- Fixed numerous translation errors.
The Vacuum Within: Hotfix 3
- Added back Djinn’s buff icon in the form of a Corrosive Proc icon.
- Added the Disruptor Drone to the Codex.
- Reduced memory usage and load-times in a number of situations (Relays should benefit the most).
- Moved Nyx’ Absorb damage counter up to the buff notification area (like Equinox’ Maim damage counter).
- Made Equinox’ Maim damage counter show up immediately (as zero) so that you can tell you’ve cast it even when there are no enemies in range.
- Removed the ability to ally mark Mirage’s clones. This was causing the minimap to become hectic with too many blue dots.
- Revised the Market icon for the TennoGen Excalibur Graxx Skin at artist’s request.
- Changed a Phobos Junction task to read ‘Scan 3 Cephalon Fragments on Mars’ instead of 5.
- Fixed Titania’s Razorwing ability displaying as ready to cast even though the player does not have 100 energy in Conclave.
- Fixed Clan Emblems not getting updated. We apologize for those that have been waiting patiently for their new Clan Emblems.
- Fixed regions defaulting to NA-E when it shouldn’t.
- Fixed the Zenistars charge disc range FX not increasing in size when equipping melee range Mods (i.e. Primed Reach).
- Fixed Clients not being able to see the Iron Skin FX when joining a mission where a player already has Iron Skin active.
- Fixed the Ki’teer Kavat Armor projectors not changing with energy colour.
- Fixed seeing Nezha’s Warding Halo Safeguard Augment lingering on ally companions when they are invisible.
- Fixed Valkyr’s Warcry not ending when there are no allies/enemies left being affected.
- Fixed Syndicate Mods not doing their effect for clients after they exit Archwing/Submersible/Titania’s Razorwing.
- Fixed the Codex Scanner not working on ragdolled enemies.
- Fixed Mirage’s clones throwing invisible Glaives.
- Fixed Titania gaining energy while in Limbo’s Rift and having Razorwing active.
- Fixed Infested Maggots not exploding after their lifespan is up.
- Fixed Itzal’s Blink colliding with Odonata’s Energy Shell as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/705690-itzals-blink-broken-interaction-with-energy-field/
- Fixed Amesha’s Watchful Swarm not ending if you exit Archwing modeas per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/704078-ameshas-watchful-swarm-animation-doesnt-end-when-you-resurface-in-uranus/
- Fixed Nekros not being able to Desecrate dead enemies that are playing a death animation.
- Fixed Nekros desecrating one piece of a corpse causing the Desecrate timer to be reset for other pieces of the same corpse.
- Fixed the Drahk Master taking Titania’s Razorwing weapons.
- Fixed Shadow Debt Mods applying to Titania’s Razorwing weapons.
- Fixed doing a broken animation when attempting to move while doing a charge attack with a machete.
- Fixed Syndicate Assassin squads refusing to spawn in Defense missions until their target moves away from the Defense pod.
- Fixed a script error on the End of Mission screen.
- Fixed a script error when navigating the World State Window.
- Fixed Grineer Manics not being included in the Codex properly.
- Fixed text in the Relic Refinement UI overlapping in certain languages.
- Fixed numerous localization errors.
Protideus – Tenno à la retraite
One thought on “Mise à jour : The Vacuum Within + Hotfix 1 & 2 & 3”
Ha ha ils ont enfin écoutés les joueurs 😉
Tellement de rage sur le forum sur l’aspirateur à 6m qu’ils l’ont remis à 12m lol.