Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.3
- Added new objective UI text to Mobile Defense missions and Vor’s Prize to be more descriptive and consistent.
- Added an area kill marker for Plains Assassinate general area once the mission starts.
Plains of Eidolon: Hidden Cache Mission Changes:
- Caches in the Plains are now scannable, meaning they will show up when using Scanners.
- Increased the minimum timer to find the Caches from 1:20 to 2:40, and the maximum timer from 2:40 to 3:00.
- Increased the sound radius of the hidden Caches.
Plains of Eidolon: Reward & Economy Changes/Fixes:
Here is the first round of changes to aspects of the new economy! We’ll continue to iterate as time is spent learning the systems and feedback is given on the experience. We’re still looking for that sweet spot of what amount of time is fair to ‘complete’ everything this massive update had to offer, but as we all have different play schedules it will continue to be tuned!
- The Cetus Standing earned from Bounties and Incursions has been doubled in all cases (i.e all levels of bounties doubled from their former values).
- Reduced the maximum downtime between Incursions from 6 minutes to 5 minutes.
- Reduced Sky Archwing Launcher Blueprint crafting requirements:
- 100 Iradite to 50 Iradite
- 150 Fish Oil to 50 Fish Oil
- 1200 Circuits to 600 Circuits
- Significantly reduced Sky Archwing Launcher Blueprint build time.
- Removed Ayatan Stars and Uncommon Resources from High Level Bounties and replaced with 100x Void Traces. Low Level Bounties will continue to have rewards that target interests of a newer player who might not have some Mods that veterans do.
- Reassigned Blueprint values for gems:
- Common and Uncommon Gems are now built in batches of 10.
- Rare Gems are now built in batches of 6.
- Eidolon Gems are now built in batches of 3.
- The Quills Standing increases (Flawless Sentient Cores remains the same for now):
- Increased Intact Sentient Cores from 25 Standing to 100 Standing.
- Increased Exceptional Sentient Cores from 400 Standing to 500 Standing.
- Fixed not receiving a listed reward from a Bounty after completing it the first time. However, Cetus Standing is still only gained for the first completion of each Bounty
General Plains of Eidolon Changes:
- The Teralyst will now no longer be affected by Auras that manipulate its max Health and max Shields.
- Vendors in Cetus now appear in orange on the mini map.
- Removed the ‘Owned’ tag on Rivens linked in Chat.
- Adjusted Supply Crate Health to better match Bounty level in the Plains.
- Reduced the brightness of the lens flares used on the Lanka.
- The Profile now displays Cetus and Quills Standing separately.
- Tweaked the Operator arm animations when shooting an Amp so it’s not so different from other aim directions.
- When attempting to leave the Plains and enter Cetus, players who are downed/AFK will now be teleported to the gate. This fixes having to abort mission from the Plains due to not being able to re-enter Cetus.
- Polished the animations for Vazarin’s Guardian Shell to reduce head swaying when jogging.
- Tweaked the volume of Operator Amps and added sound effects to the charge up.
- Eidolon Lures now have a max level of 30.
- Grineer Dropships, Skiffs, and Bombers are no longer included in the ‘kill enemies’ objectives.
- Lowered Tusk Bomber Armor from 450 to 225 and lowered base Health from 4500 to 3500.
- Tweaked Frost’s Snowglobe FX to better respect night time lighting in the Plains as mentioned here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/76n5z3/de_im_loving_the_update_but_you_did_something_to/
- Convergence Orbs will no longer spawn on enemies in the air.
- Fixed not being able to destroy the chains in the Chains of Harrow quest, or the braids in the War Within quest.
- Fixed the Eidolon not spawning if there as a Host Migration while out in the Plains.
- Fixed being unable to move forward when the Cetus gates open and having to step back and forward again in order to make it through.
- Fixed not being able to craft the Dual Krohkur due to the required single Krohkurs to craft counting as 1 weapon instead of 2.
- Fixes towards instantly failing Bounties in the Plains.
- Fixed Vazarin’s Protective Dash providing immunity and health, regardless of whether or not anything is hit. Only « allies hit by Void Dash » are meant to receive buff.
- Fixed Vazarin’s Mending Soul giving immunity to fish, preventing spearfishing.
- Fixes towards experiencing a crash when loading from the Plains to another level.
- Fixed the Focus screen not displaying the remaining daily Focus cap.
- Fixed two Hijacked Drones appearing when a Host migration occurs right after hacking the Drone.
- Fixed Grineer Snipers in Plains towers rapidly respawning.
- Fixed Corpus Nullifiers not destroying Gara’s Mass Vitrify and causing it to double up next time it is cast as seen here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/858650-garas-walls-doubling/
- Fixed medium and large Goopolas dissecting to Charc Eel unique items.
- Fixed Operator Void Blast not costing Energy when used in mid-air.
- Fixed Operator Void Mode melee Focus upgrade allowing spammable Void Blast with no Energy cost.
- Fixed Zaw becoming invisible after a Host migration.
- Fixed being able to dissolve Eidolons & Capture Targets via Channelling which could prevent loot from spawning.
- Fixed the Magnetic water in the Plains affecting Limbo while in the Rift.
- Fixed Spot-loading when equipping a new modular weapon in the Arsenal.
- Fixed the Arca Plasmor disintegrating the Teralyst.
- Fixed hacked Eidolon Lures not following after becoming downed.
- Fixed not being able to equip a Veiled Zaw Riven on any Melee weapon.
- Fixed fish/mining Resources collected in the Plains duplicating if you went from Cetus to the Plains and then joined a Conclave mission.
- Fixed Oberon’s Hallowed Ground affected area not matching the visuals.
- Fixed unintentional fish being attracted to Peppered Bait.
- Fixed getting an ‘unknown error’ when claiming an Eidolon Lens.
- Fixed chaining slides and air-slides counting towards the Sleds of Sunshine and Marathoner Achievement.
- Fixed traversing in Sky Archwing counting towards the Sleds of Sunshine and Marathoner Achievement.
- Fixed a typo in the Sharrac description.
- Fixed not being able to waypoint Iradite, Grokdul, or Maprico Trees in the Plains.
- More fixes towards getting double/triple Challenge progress prompts at the End of Mission screen.
- Fixed Clients not being able to see Entitled weapon names.
- Fixed Octavia’s Mandachord Instrument Packs being sold for Credits in the Market.
- Fixed not being able to complete Sortie Defense missions.
- Fixed Mobile Defense data masses falling through the floor in certain tilesets.
- Fixed script error when opening Ayatan Treasure list in Trade UI when in a Dojo.
- Fixed numerous script errors from Warframe abilities.
- Fixed a script error when transitioning between Cetus and the Plains.
- Fixed the Man of Few Words quest VO not playing as seen here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/831553-darvo-help-clem-dialogue-missing/
- Fixed a broken Dragon Key UI icon.
- Fixed incorrectly placed ‘Completed’ text on the Bounty screen.
- Fixed incorrect glass materials in the Relay.
- Fixed Operator Masks not appearing properly during Transference.
- Fixed some UI not displaying when entering the Plains.
- Fixed Sigils flickering when equipped on Gara.
- Fixed the Inbox sometimes appearing on screen randomly.
- Fixed numerous typos.
- Only 2 of Vauban’s Minelayer can be active at a time in Conclave.
COMING SOON: Dropped Sentient Cores now float to improve visibility.
Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.4
General Plains of Eidolon Changes:
- Resource Boosters now affect fish!
- Fixed not getting any rewards from Bounties and Incursions. Please note the increased Bounty Cetus Standing rewards will take effect when the next set is generated. *We’re working on a UI issue where the Bounty/Incursion completion does not appear on screen. Don’t worry – you’re still getting the Standing, just the UI is missing!
- Fixed not being able to redeem Sentient Cores to progress in the Quills Standing. We have let you trade in more than your cap will allow which can result in unused Standing.
- Fixed the amount of fish caught being doubled in the End of Mission screen if you had used your Operator at all in the Plains.
Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.5
- Added a hint below the Focus Capacity bar for how to drag the screen in order to view Focus nodes.
General Plains of Eidolon Changes
- Bait Blueprints AND Luminous Dye Blueprints are now reusable! (Working on getting Pharoma Dye Blueprint reusable)
- Adjusted the hitbox of Iradite objects.
- Increased the chance of certain Fish to spawn when the correct Bait is used.
- Changed the name of the Dual Krohkur to Twin Krohkur.
- Reduced the Fish catch sounds.
- Improved enemy spawn points and navigation in the Plains.
- Increased the damage of the basic Amp given to Operators.
- You can no longer purchase more Focus capacity than is needed to set every node active on a fully maxed tree.
- Optimizations towards Mining.
- Mass Vitrify now grows downwards to help cover enemies below you like so
- Fixed Sentient Shards sometimes spawning under the terrain.
- Fixed not being able to progress the Plains Prospector achievement.
- Fixed sometimes matchmaking with players doing Bounties when loading into the Plains. Matchmaking should match you with other players who are roaming around doing Incursions as opposed to Bounties.
- Fixed leaving the Plains and returning to Cetus as the Operator results in the End Of Mission screen being blank.
- Fixed Pyrol and Azurite being rarer than intended and Coprun and Devar being more likely than intended. They should now be equally as likely.
- Fixed the Host crashing in any 8 player game sessions, primarily affecting both Trials.
- Fixed Drone Hijack spawning unrestricted quantities of enemies.
- Fixed Syndicate Daily Standing limit reduction not being compensated for title cap, if the title cap leaves you with exactly 0 Standing gains.
- Fixed being able to fly into one of the sections that you’re supposed to walk in during The War Within.
- Fixed Tusk Reavers not using one of their jetpack maneuvers,
- Fixed Tusk Reavers doing their jetpack smash even when jetpack was destroyed.
- Fixed progression stopper when going into the Plains from Cetus while holding TAB (having the quick view End of Mission up).
- Fixed Transference being disabled for all squad players when only one player is in between the Cetus doors.
- Fixed Zaw Rivens sometimes being shown as a generic Melee Riven.
- Fixed Chat linking Zaw Rivens sometimes being shown as a generic Melee Mod.
- Fixed being able to start the Saya’s Vigil quest while in a group (Quest is Solo).
- Fixed incorrect Gem Icons.
- Fixed the day/night cycle on Cetus affecting skyboxes in other procedural levels.
- Fixed Operator hair not being visible when wearing an Ostron Mask.
- Fixed Nidus HUD not updating after respawning.
- Fixed weapon reticle remaining when using Scanners in Sky Archwing.
- Fixed Sniper reticles in Sky Archwing partially vanishing when aiming.
- Fixed being able to equip the incorrect holster on Zaws.
- Fixed a crash when returning from Plains if a squadmate connects/disconnects while rest of squad is waiting for the gates to open.
- Fixed Warframe invincibility in the Simulacrum not applying to Operators if they haven’t been spawned yet.
- Fixed some hitching occurring in Cetus related to vendor dialog.
- Fixed a never ending looping reload animation when in Sky Archwing.
- Fixed Captain Vor’s mission information not listing his name.
- Fixed a crash when entering the Plains.
- Increased the damage of the Krohkur in Conclave.
Edit: Bait Blueprints AND Luminous Dye Blueprints are now reusable! (Working on getting Pharoma Dye Blueprint reusable
Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.6
This Hotfix has resolved not being able to purchase the Dullahan Mask, Halloween Color Picker, and the Naberus Armor!
General Plains of Eidolon Changes
- The Pharoma Blueprint is now reusable!
- Reduced the Dye Crafting time from 1 hour to 5 minutes.
- Optimized texture streaming in Cetus and the Plains. This will aid in possible relief for 32 bit players that experience crashes.
- Revised the description of Naramons Power Spike Focus ability to provide more clarity.
- Melee Combo Counter now decays while out of combat by X every few seconds, instead of depleting completely.
- Dual Wielding will now be disabled when launching into Sky Archwing. You will now either equip your Pistol or Primary instead of your Melee weapon, since using your Melee in Sky Archwing disables it.
- Crafting Operator Training Amp components now awards Standing with the Quills.
- The Archwing Launcher Segment Blueprint is no longer reusable considering you only need it once.
- Slightly tweaked the Spearfishing charge sound.
- Fixed Brilliant Sentient Shards sometimes spawning at the Cetus gates. Thanks to our amazing community sending us repros and logs, we were able to nail down this bug and fix it for real. To those who were very frustrated by this issue, we apologize. As one of the most valuable items introduced in the Plains and the most mysterious to acquire, it was our top priority to fix and we will continue to monitor.
- Fixed crashes that occur during the launcher update on some systems.
- Fixed a random crash when completing Bounties.
- Fixed a crash caused by Operator Void Beams.
- Fixed players who join Excavation missions in progress not getting rewards from Excavators.
- Fixed being able to trade in more Sentient Cores than required for the max cap, resulting in wasted items and players experiencing heartache.
- Fixed attempting to enter the Plains from Cetus as your Operator resulting in being forced back to your Warframe. Now if you enter as the Operator you’ll stay as the Operator!
- Fixed finding Kuria’s resulting in Onkko sending you an Inbox message.
- Fixed the Mod Sets not being Chat linkable.
- Fixed the Mining laser permanently hiding the normal reticle.
- Fixed Dual Wielding a Glaive and Pistol resulting in the weapon fire VFX and SFX will either not be playing or will be incorrect when holding a Datamass.
- Fixed Fisher Hai-Luk’s goodbye lines sometimes playing twice.
- Fixed Focus gains being doubled or even tripled on a weapon at End of Mission.
- More fixes towards some HUD elements not appearing for Clients when loading into the Plains.
- More fixes towards Convergence Orbs spawning high in the air.
- More fixes towards enemy Grineer Dropships getting stuck in their navigation paths.
- Fixed some bad Condroc animations where they were flapping their wings upwards. Fly much?
- Fixed the camera locking up when viewing your Clan screen while waiting for the doors to open to Cetus.
- Fixed opening Syndicate menus for Syndicates outside of Cetus no longer playing Cetus menu music.
- Reduced the headshot damage of the Vulkar series, Snipetron series and Vectis series in Conclave.
Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.214.171.124
- Fixed Operator room in the Orbiter not opening.
- Fixed ‘daily Focus cap reached’ messages not taking the Operator Focus into consideration.
- Fixed redeeming more Syndicate Medallions than your daily limit prompting you with a ‘wasting Standing’ message. Redeeming Syndicate Medallions is not affected by your daily cap.
- The Volnus is now usable in Conclave!
Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.7
General Plains of Eidolon Changes
- Changed bounty reward tables:
- Lower level bounties will have less stances, and more useful mods for new players.
- Higher level bounties will offer Kuva and Void Traces.
- Reduced crafting costs of operator arcanes:
- Several reduced to 3 Eidolon Shards instead of 5.
- Breath of Eidolon requirements replaced with common and uncommon resources.
- Void Shadow no longer costs 40 Eidolon Shards to craft.
- Rare and Legendary fish baits now hint to the location of the fish.
- Added a fast travel option in your pause menu for all Cetus vendors.
Another update, another set of economy tweaks! Please stay tuned as we continue iterating on Cetus and its various interlocking systems.
- Fixed an issue where players could not donate gems or cores to Cetus and Quills respectively.
- Fixed a memory corruption error when using the mining tool.
- Fixed hair not being covered by paper mache masks.
- Fixed mining deposits overlapping on certain rocks.
- Added underwater VFX to certain bodies of water in the Plains.
- Fixed players not seeing the explosion of other players’ embedded grenade launcher projectiles.
- Added Tusk Recon Commander to the Codex.
- Added Swooping Falcon, Carving Mantis, Twirling Spire and Stinging Thorn to the Codex.
- Fixed the “focusing” sound for aiming with a fishing spear not working for clients.
- Fixed Virtuos Ghost and Virtuos Shadow not having percentage values.
- Fixed magnetic water in the Plains affecting Limbo while in Rift Walk.
- Fixed Ivara’s Artemis Bow always shooting with a horizontal spread.
- Improved performance issues when hitting multiple enemies with Valkyr’s Paralysis.
- Improved scripting for Hydroid’s Tempest Barrage and Tentacle Swarm.
- Fixed Gara’s Spectrorage nullifier checks being too high.
- Further fixes for Gara’s Mass Vitrify not being properly dispelled by nullifiers.
- Fixed Gara’s glass armor appearing to fade in every time a new cosmetic option is chosen in the arsenal.
- Fixed Vazarin’s Guardian Shell not having unique values for the last 2 upgrade levels.
- Fixed Naramon’s Power Spike affecting sniper combo counter decay.
- Fixed Unairu’s Void Shadow being able to cloak defense objectives.
- Fixed a crash caused by Unairu’s Void Chrysalis.
- Fixed an issue where using Transference for the first time upon entering the plains causing any invisibility on your Warframe to break.
- Fixed Zaw weapons using sword holsters.
- Fixed several common crashes.
- Added a message when changing donations to syndicates, Cetus or Quills if the new total would cause you to exceed your daily cap or max rep.
- Tweaked text elements in the donation UI screens.
- Disabled powers in the tunnel between Cetus and Plains to reduce capacity for script errors.
- Moved cut gems into the Resources tab of your inventory.
Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.8
General Plains of Eidolon Changes
- Added the option to redeem Brilliant Eidolon Shards for 25,000 focus each. Redeem for the school of your choice in the appropriate skill tree!
- Made the Resource Theft bounty objective count as a success when the defense timer finishes, as a workaround for the armoured vault not opening. (still working on a proper fix!)
- Made the “abandoning mission” trigger more aware of verticality – hopefully fewer fails when flying in from high above the objective!
- Fixed Convergence orbs spawning in the air.
- Fixed Unairu’s Magnetic Blast not dissipating on enemy death.
- Fixed Unairu’s Void Shadow description to be more accurate.
- Fixed an issue where using Transference would deactivate invisibility powers
- Fixed a progression stopper with the Kin rankup requirements in Cetus.
- Fixed an exploit allowing use of baits you don’t own.
- Fixed an exploit for rapidly gaining affinity on Amps.
- Fixed an issue where Blazing Chakram could escape the boundaries of the Plains.
- Fixed amp affinity gain not properly appearing in the mission progress screen or Liset mission results screen.
- Fixed a soft lock caused by equipping a Virtuos Arcane on an Amp.
- Fixed hitches when equipping an Amp.
- Fixed hitches when equipping a new modular weapon (Zaw) in the arsenal.
- Fixed a placeholder tag that appeared when using the Volnus.
- Fixed the Viper Wraith not being tradeable.
- Fixed host avatars appearing invisible to clients when using the simulacrum arsenal.
- Fixed Gladiator Resolve appearing in two different bounty reward tables.
- Further fixes to masks regarding hair and textures.
- Various crash fixes.
- Altered Zenurik’s Energizing Dash bubble to look less like Sapping Osprey mines.
EDIT: One more thing!
- Partially fixed Lephantis’ head not opening on some occasions. The issue hasn’t been resolved completely, but there should be significantly fewer progression stoppers!
Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.9
General Plains of Eidolon Changes
- All Zaw Grip and Strike blueprints are now available at Rank 1 from Hok, and all cost 1000 standing.
- Increased the damage of all Amp Prisms and Scaffolds.
- Reduced all instances of Amp self-damage.
- Archwing disabler projectile no longer hit dodge-maneuvering players on explosion.
- Archwing disabler projectiles that target a flare have reduced explosion radius.
- Fixed an issue where players could trade in Brilliant Eidolon Shards for Endo. Maroo has returned from vacation and is sorry she got some tin-suits in trouble.
- Fixed an issue with audio stuttering out on the Plains.
- Fixed melee stances not staying equipped on ungilded Zaws.
- Fixed the Ceno Cuirass not having similar build requirements to the Vahd Cuirass.
- Fixed Eidolon Lens rewards from incursions not displaying properly.
- Fixed Pull applying damage deformers and ragdoll to some enemies it shouldn’t be.
- Fixed Nova’s Worm Hole being able to escape the outer boundaries of Cetus.
- Fixed an issue where Fusilai would sometimes reload very slowly.
- Fixed Archwing disabler projectiles not actually tracking countermeasure flares.
- Fixed Archwing disabler projectiles not being affected by bullet attractor pulls (Mag, Amesha, etc)
- Fixed Zenurik Energizing Dash not always showing the proper value in the HUD buff when in two bubbles at once.
- Fixed clients using Transference sometimes getting extra HUD buff icons.
- Fixed a UI issue that occurred upon spending Focus while also redeeming Brilliant Eidolon Shards for Focus.
- Fixed Magus and Virtuos appearing as Mods when crafted in the foundry.
- Fixed amps built using Shwaak Prism and Shraksun Scaffold not passing through Volt’s Electric Shield.
- Fixed Eidolon Lures having strange hitboxes until downed.
- Fixed some leaking caused by Teralyst VFX.
- Various localization updates.
- Various crash fixes.
EDIT: Removed a note about amps no longer costing standing to gild. My bad!
- Fixed Amps NOT requiring standing to gild.
Protideus – Tenno à la retraite