Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.17.2
Ember Prime, Frost Prime, and Loki Prime (+ their accompanying Prime weapons/cosmetics) have re-entered the Prime Vault and is now closed until further notice!
Prime Vault Relics have been removed from drops and those Relics obtainable from Bounties have been replaced with Zephyr Prime, Tiberon Prime, and Kronen Prime Relics.
If you already wield the power of these Primes, they will remain in your Inventory. If you already hold Relics in your inventory that house these Primes, they will remain in your inventory and you may continue to play them.
- Corrected some Sugatra positioning on Infested Zaws.
- Updated many Glyph descriptions formatting and removed mentions of « Skin » in some.
Fixed missing objective markers for Host and Clients in the Kuva Fortress Mobile Defense tileset.
- We’re seeing reports of ‘not fixed’ – investigating!
- Fixed a crash while playing Kuva Fortress Mobile Defense when an early Host Migration occured.
- Fixed some behavior issues for the Hemocyte that was causing it to frequently turn on the spot.
- Fixed placing a Corpus Articula and setting it to Nul Comba resulting in inability to place any more Decorations in that area of the Orbiter.
- Fixed Hydroid’s Tentacle Swarm puddles around the Kraken head sometimes appearing as a square.
- Fixed Mote Amp showing up as an unranked Primary weapon in Profile – should only show up as Mote Prism under ‘Amps’ like with all other Amps.
Tenno! This week we bring you some new augments and highly-needed fixes for the PoE Plague Star experience. We will continue to deploy Hotfixes as needed… but we’re getting our Whips out for something big next week…
NEW WARFRAME AUGMENTS! (max rank values)
Nezha – Blazing Chakram Augment: Reaping Chakram
The Chakram flies through enemies. Each enemy hit increases it’s damage and healing by 2x.
*Available as an offering from Steel Meridian and Cephalon Suda Syndicates
Ivara – Artemis Bow Augment: Concentrated Arrow
Fires a single arrow that, on headshots, has +50% critical chance and explodes in a 7 meter radius. Removes punch through.
*Available as an offering from Cephalon Suda and The Perrin Sequence Syndicates
Equinox – Mend & Maim Augment: Energy Transfer
100% of charge is conserved when switching between forms.
*Available as an offering from Arbiters of Hexis and New Loka Syndicates
Mesa – Peacemaker Augment: Mesa’s Waltz
Mesa can move at 50% speed while using Peacemaker.
*This is a reworked existing Conclave Augment that applies to both Conclave and PvE
*Equippable in the Exilus Slot
*Available as an offering from Steel Meridian, Red Veil, and Teshin (Conclave) Syndicates
- You can now Quick Melee while Spearfishing in the Plains!
- Increased Nezha’s Blazing Chakram base Damage to 250.
- Ability Strength Mods now affect both Health restore and Damage (previously was just Health).
- Made spawn improvements to Kuva Catalysts to avoid getting stuck in geometry or unreachable places.
- Improved balance between Vomvalyst and Infested enemy spawns during the Plague Star occurrence at night.
- Lephantis and Hemocyte healthbar will now move to the appropriate heads when they are being aimed at.
- Opened more previously locked walls in the Void that hold item Containers.
- Friends’ current location/activity is now displayed next to their names in the quick invite panel (same as what is shown in the actual Communication > Friends list).
- Toned down some fog effects in the Grineer Asteroid tileset.
- Improved performance issues when firing the Furis or Kohm.
- Fixes towards cases of selected Bounty disappearing or failing when transitioning to the Plains from Cetus.
- Fixes towards the Cetus gates not opening, resulting in losing your rewards.
- Fixed missing objective markers for Host and Clients in the Kuva Fortress Mobile Defense tileset.
- Fixed Kuva Fortress Mobile Defense terminal becoming invulnerable after a Host Migration.
- Fixed marked enemies carrying Kuva Catalysts disappearing after a Host migration in Kuva Survival.
- Fixed cases of Beam weapons not correctly damaging the Nullifier Bubble.
- Fixed the Stug blowing up in your face when it is used with Mirage’s Hall of Mirrors.
- Fixed Nezha’s Blazing Chakram not displaying a Damage stat in the Arsenal.
- Fixed Wukong’s Iron Staff not getting as large/buffed as it should be for Clients during melee combos.
- Fixed Sentinel Regen Mod not resetting when transitioning back and forth from Cetus to the Plains.
- Fixed your mysterious Orbiter guest missing their body sometimes.
- Fixed Clients not seeing Exodia Force FX.
- Fixed Operators being able to give a ‘secondary weapon’ to Rescue Targets.
- Fixed being able to hide in areas unreachable by enemies in the Grineer Settlement tileset.
- Fixed a script error when using Itzal’s Penumbra ability.
- Fixed Warframe Conclave stats appearing inconsistent in the Arsenal.
Sources : 22.17.2