La maj The War Within: Update 19.2.0 nous apporte 10 nouveaux mods.
Nouveaux mods syndicat :
- Frost: Avalanche Gelée – Donne aux alliés un manteau de glace qui absorbe 60 dégâts par attaque ennemie. Disponible chez ,
- Hydroid: Barrage Corrosif – Chaque attaque a 100% de chance d’infliger un effet de Statut Corrosif. ,
- Loki: Leurre Protecteur – Si Loki subit des dégâts fatals, le Leurre absorbe les dégâts et échange de position. Augmente également la vitesse d’utilisation de Leurre de 50%. ,
Nouveaux mods pour mélée :
- Dérision du Gardien – Narguez vos ennemis pour qu’ils vous attaquent vous plutôt que vos alliés.
- Affliction Persistante – Augmentez la durée de tout Effet de Statut actif sur un ennemi lors d’un coup canalisé.
- Combinaison Incessante – Chance de combo lorsque le Statut Tranchant inflige des dégâts.
- Surcharge d’État – Augmente les Dégâts fait aux cibles ayant un Effet de Statut actif.
- Renvoi Guérisseur – Guérissez d’un montant fixe pour chaque Effet de Statut actif sur votre cible.
- Surcharge Expéditive – Augmente temporairement la Vitesse de Mouvement pour chaque ennemi tué avec la canalisation.
- Lua (Terre) est à présent disponible comme lieu de mission pour les Sortie !
- The Saita Prime Operator Suit has been visually changed due to concerning feedback on the original design. Please see our Saita Prime Operator Suit PSA here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/727923-coming-soon-saita-prime-operator-suit-alterations/
- In preparation for our upcoming holiday campaign, we have increased the number of gifts you can send with 2FA enabled. You must also be Mastery Rank 2 or higher to send gifts. The higher your Mastery Rank the more gifts can be sent (similar to max trades per day). However, if you do not have 2FA enabled, the minimum requirement to send gifts is Mastery Rank 8.
- Les mods d’augmetation de la vitesse d’incentation (Natural Talent) affecte à présent:
- Loki : le Leure
- Chroma : l’Armure Vex
- Saryn : Spores et Contagion
- Excalibur : aveuglement
- Ivara : l’Arc d’Artemis (sur une tiroliène) and Navigateur (sur une tiroliène), Carquois, and Marodeur
- Inaros : Essaim de scarabées
- Oberon : Chatiment
- Ash: Bombe de fumée
- Equinox : Metamorphose
- You can now skip both mission fly-in cinematics by skipping the first one. Previously this went live and resulted in loading into an Archwing mission with no Archwing. We have since fixed that issue and are confident the new feature is here to stay!
- Made numerous performance improvements in the Kuva Fortress tileset.
- The Halls of Ascension ‘Speed Test’ on Lua is now repeatable in the same mission. This also fixes Puncture/AOE weapons from breaking the challenge by destroying switches.
- Tweaked the sound of all Limbo’s abilities.
- Adjusted the positioning for the Daedalus Spurs to prevent clipping on Mesa.
- Adjusted Sugatra positioning to try and prevent the Kazeru Prime Sugatra from freaking out when equipped on Claw weapons.
- Adjusted the Vala Sugatra Prime to fix floating off Claw weapons.
Dedicated Server Changes & Fixes:
- Dedicated Servers will try to automatically restart if there’s a new Update available.
- Fixed some problems with running a Dedicated Server & Warframe at the same time.
Conclave Changes & Fixes:
- Removed Mesa’s no Melee Health buff Passive from Conclave.
- Increased Secondary weapon reload speed of Mesa’s Passive in Conclave.
- Mirage’s Sleight of Hand traps now last indefinitely in Conclave.
- Changed the Martial Fury Conclave Mod from 0.5 Power Rate to -50% Power Rate.
- Changed ‘Low Current Leap’ Conclave Mod name to ‘No Current Leap’ and +5 second Shield regeneration delay changed to 0 Power Rate.
- ‘Armored Evade’ Conclave Mod damage resistance increased to 40% while dodging. -20% Slide changed to -10% Mobility.
- ‘Final Act’ Conclave Mod Ability Efficiency increased to 40%.
- Reduced the duration of Ash’s Smoke Screen in Conclave.
- Reduced the damage of Saryn’s Spores in Conclave.
- Reduced Volt’s Shock damage in Conclave.
- Increased Volt’s Shock radius from 8 to 10m in Conclave.
- Fixed a localization tag showing when Loki’s Deceptive Bond Decoy Augment activates.
- Fixed an edge case scenario that could result in unbalanced teams in Conclave.
- Fixed a script error when clicking on the exit button at the End of Mission screen as Client in Conclave.
- Fixed Clients not seeing Mirage’s Sleight of Hand trap FX.
- Fixed a crash that would occur in the Landing Craft when moving decorations.
- Fixed a crash that occurred during the Assassinate Vay Hek Sortie mission.
- Fixed a crash that occurred while attempting to join a squad.
- Fixed a rare case of loading into a mission with the wrong Warframe.
- Fixed performance issues in the first The War Within quest mission.
- Fixed a white screen hang during The War Within quest when playing on low-end machines.
- Fixed Client getting incorrect/no reward if a Void Fissure expires before the player rejoins from a crash or disconnect.
- Fixed interactions to respond correctly to Nullifiers that target specific ability types. I.E Damage Nullifiers should only affect things/abilities that do damage.
- Fixed bad enemy spawning in Uranus Exterminate Alerts & Sorties.
- Made fixes towards resolving players losing progress in Endless Void Fissure missions if they hit a reward interval during a Hotfix.
- Fixed Melee speed powers/Mods being disabled in the presence of a Slo Comba.
- Fixed all Comba/Scrambus’ being able to nullify Nekros’ Shadow of the Dead summons.
- Fix an issue where the Acrid’s dissolve would stop prematurely, preventing the corpses from being destroyed.
- Fixed incorrect textures being used when equipping the Ryu Nikana Skin on the Dragon Nikana.
- Fixed a floating attachment when equipping the Ryu Nikana Skin on the Dragon Nikana.
- Fixed receiving an error when attempting to purchase a Focus Lens from the Upgrade screen.
- Fixed Venka Prime not being drawn when spawning with only melee equipped.
- Fixed incorrect description appearing for « Pistol Only » Sorties. It now reads »Secondary Only ».
- Fixed Hydroid’s passive activating off of the Telos Boltace spin attack and from an equipped Bullet Dance.
- Fixed enemies endlessly spawning in the Rank 16 Mastery Rank test as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/717461-mastery-rank-16-test-bugged-pc/?page=1
- Fixed Ash not being able to Teleport to Shrapnel Mine, Kuva Fortress Turrets and the Grineer Blunt.
- Fixed Clients not being able to access a secret area in the Infested Ship tileset.
- Fixed an unintended unreachable platform in the Lua tileset.
- Fixed unlocalized text in the The War Within quest.
- Fixed falling out of the world when jumping out of an elevator on the Jupiter, Themisto tileset.
- Fixed ragdolling an enemy (without killing them) causes Ash’s Blade Storm marks to disappear.
- Fixed Ash’s Blade Storm marks being embedded inside enemies while levitating.
- Fixed hitching that could occur for Clients when selecting their rewards at the end of a Void Fissure mission.
- Fixed the Energy Conversion blue spinning HUD buff icon from disappearing over time.
- Fixed no proper indication in the Market that Restore Blueprint bundles offer more than one Restore.
- Fixed planet UI overlapping the Last Mission Results screen when viewed from a planet in Navigation.
- Fixed the Capture timer continuing to count up in the Mastery Rank 23 test, making it impossible to complete.
- Fixed Vor permanently firing his Janus Key beam ability at you in Vor’s Prize.
Spoiler Fixes :
- A harder Kuva Siphon mission – dubbed Kuva Flood – has been added! Take on level 80-100 enemies for 2x the Kuva (if you dare)!
- Kuva Siphon missions will no longer be joinable from other players once the Siphon has been completed. This change helps alleviate player’s missing out on the Kuva rewards by joining in after objective completion.
- Operators will no longer be affected by Energy Reduction Modifier in Sorties.
- Removed secondary flashlight from the Twin Rogga.
- Disabled the End of Mission screen after completing The War Within quest as it’s not necessary.
- The Queen will now continually attempt to blast player’s away if they are able to get inside her shield area in The War Within quest.
- Fixed a crash that could happen if an Operator dies while reviving.
- Fixed a permanent black screen if eaten by the Golden Maw in The War Within quest.
- Fixed the Operator becoming invulnerable in The War Within quest.
- Fixed a progression stopping bug caused by unsuccessful transmissions in The War Within quest.
- Fixed not being able to revive as the Golden Maw.
- Fixed a game hang when looking at the Abilities menu as the Golden Maw.
- Fixed players becoming stuck in the mountain or falling out of world during the Mountain Pass section of The War Within quest.
- Fixed the Grineer transport ship not coming back and lasers not resulting in death after letting the ship progress without you and then dying in the lasers in The War Within quest.
- Fixed falling through the floor when walking up to the Queen in the fight during The War Within quest.
- Fixed being unable to use Transference to return to the Warframe if the player happens to fall out of the world with both their Warframe and their Operator.
- Fixed Aim/Aim Glide fx being stuck on screen after using Transference during Aim Glide.
- Fixed having weapons and incorrect animations upon returning from the Golden Maw mission in The War Within quest.
- Fixed losing Melee functionality as your Warframe while fighting the Queen’s Guards in The War Within quest.
- Fixed the sound of falling to your death as the Operator looping forever as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/718743-m-falling-sound-infinitely-looping-tww-mechanic-spoiler/
- Fixed being trapped as the Operator with no Warframe after using Transference just as the Warframe dies.
- Fixed being able to go through walls via Operator Transference.
- Fixed Clients/Operators/Warframes falling out of the world randomly after Transference.
- Fixed Teshin’s shadow Clones performing animations while downed.
- Fixed Operator being killed while hacking causing the panel to be permanently blocked and unusable.
- Fixed the Kuva Jester not returning to its position on the Kuva Guardian.
- Fixed weird placements of Kuva Siphons within tilesets.
- Fixed the HUD not showing Companion deaths/bleedouts when controlling as the Operator.
- Fixed Aura Mods applying to the Operator.
- Fixed Energy Leech Eximus units leeching Void Energy from Operators.
- Fixed Operators being affected by energy reduction in Sortie missions.
- Fixed wrong details/icon appearing when hovering over Kuva Siphon nodes that also happen to be Nightmare nodes.
- Fixed the Orvius hanging enemies in the air forever.
- Fixed not seeing a companion bleedout timer as the Operator.
- Fixed the Operator not being placed where Transference was cancelled in The War Within quest.
- Fixed not being able to extract from a Kuva Siphon Exterminate mission once the required kill total has been reached.
- Fixed dying while reviving an ally as an Operator will continue to revive ally.
- Fixed a case where you would not be able to Transference into the Operator.
- Fixing Kuva Siphon braid effects not being removed on individual braid deaths.
- Fixed Clients sometimes falling through the world/teleporting to strange positions the first time they spawn their Operator.
Hotfix 19.2.1 :
- Fixed numerous unlocalized text.
- Fixed incorrect/no reward if a fissure expires before the player rejoins from a crash or disconnect
- Fixed Void Relic still displaying in inventory after cancelling a Fissure Mission
- Fixed issue when trading Platinum and sculptures together
- Fixed a bug with Martial Fury that made Power Rate a negative value
- Fixed codex entries where it would assume an enemy could spawn in a region too high level for it.
- Fixed Mirage’s Sleight of Hand traps going away when she dies in Conclave.
- Fixed players sometimes getting Prime they rolled instead of Prime they chose when cracking Relics in endless Defense.
- Changed the Kuva Siphon progress elements in hud (Progress circle is now for number of braids destroyed, and “harvested” is moved to a list underneath the circle)
- Fixed Riven Cycle increasing reroll count by two when selecting the original Riven. We’ve also improved how Cycles are tracked with the hopes of adding more functionality at a later time.
- Fixed potential script error in Teshin mission when players join/leave.
- Fixed FoV resetting after Transference