- Adjusted audio FX on the Simulor’s shots.
- Fixed outdated color schemes appearing on some Warframes in the Arsenal.
- Fixed an issue preventing enemies from spawning in certain places; this could happen in any mission but would have been most obvious in Defense missions as per https://forums.warfr…spawn-problems/
- Fixed a bug where the Adhesive Blast mod would cause Ogris missiles to pass through enemies, doors, loot-crates etc.
- Fixed Shattering Impact giving armor to enemies that have no base armor.
- Fixed a small performance problem that could accumulate each time a frozen enemy was shattered before the regular melt-down effect could remove the body.
- Reduced the number of visual particle FX on the Kulstar’s explosions.
- Slightly adjusted the visual FX on Vauban’s Abilities.
- Fixed exploding barrels not damaging or triggering alarms against energy walls in Grineer Spy Vaults.
- Fixed players showing as holstering an Rampart’s weapon after the Rampart has been destroyed.
- Fixed an issue preventing some abilities (such as Nyx’s Absorb or Banshee’s Sound Quake) from being deactivated using the Power Menu.
- Fixed Frost’s Avalanche not properly displaying the armor reduction in the Arsenal’s Ability description.
- Fixed slide attacks not functioning properly in Archwing.
- Fixed some minor improper textures on Frost’s sleeve cuffs.
- Fixed some visual issues in the Blunt, Rampart, and Lanx Codex Diorama.
- Fixed Sentinel information appearing in the HUD when players were in an Archwing Mission or under-water.
- Fixed some minimap inconsistencies showing in one of the Grineer Spy Vaults.
- Fixed an issue preventing the Focused Dexterity Conclave Challenge from being completed.
- Cleaned up some visual textures on the ‘leaking’ pipe tilset decoration.
- Fixed Simaris’ Lore entries freezing the UI.
- Fixed an issue preventing Spectres and Arcane Helmets not appearing in inventory after crafting without relogging.
- Fixed Tyl Regor getting stuck underwater during his Boss fight transition.
- Fixed some enemies spawning directly in line of sight of the players.
- Fixed players seeing an improper ‘level up’ notification appear when exiting Archwing onto a land transition.
- Fixed an issue allowing players to fall out of Archwing when in underwater Missions.
- Fixed an issue causing Archwing weapon HUD to remain on screen when exiting the water in Underwater Lab Tileset Missions.
- Fixed an issue causing Rescue targets to get caught on stairs in the Underwater Lab tileset.
- Fixed several minimap navigation issues in the Underwater Lab tileset.
- Fixed a visual issue in some flooded sections of the Grineer Underwater Lab tileset.
- Fixed the Drekar Ballistas incorrectly using the stats for Heavy Gunners.
- Fixed Clients and Hosts randomly being kicked out of Conclave matches.
- Ifrit Kubrow Armor available now!Give your Kubrow companion a fiery new look with the Ifrit. This Decorative Armor is specially fitted for your furry friend and will make him or her stand out no matter what environment you’re in.Add the Ifrit to your Arsenal by visiting the Market today!
- Added an option to Weapons, Archwing and Sentinels appearance submenu called « Copy Warframe Colors ». This new feature works the same as the copy main colors options in the attachments submenu, but will grab the colors off the currently equipped Warframe.
Conclave Changes & Fixes:
- Players can now change their loadouts to any existing saved loadouts mid-mission between spawns.
- The Silva and Aegis is now available for us in PvP!
- End of Mission rewards are no longer doubled for the winning teams.
- Decreased the health of Frost’s Snowglobe in PvP.
- Frost’s Avalanche damage reduced in PvP
- Ash’s Bladestorm damage reduced in PvP
- Saryn’s Contagion duration increased in PvP
- Volt’s Shock damage increased in PvP
- Increased damage and decreased speed Ember’s Fireball in PvP
- Increased damage of Strun series in PvP.
- Latron series damage decreased in PvP
- Burston Prime damage decreased in PvP
- Tiberon damage decreased in PvP
- Sybaris damage decreased in PvP
- Reduced the amount of additional block percentage on Impenetrable Offense mod.
- The Plasma Sword now has had its Status chance increased to 100% and its damage reduced to compensate.
- Fixed an issue with Daily Challenges rewarding players twice if missions were aborted and replayed.
- Fixed an issue with PvP Daily Challenges appearing in PvE end-of-mission screens.
- Fixed a number of issues with melee items/weapons that result in radial damage. Radial damage values have been significantly lowered on melee ground attacks, especially for the Galatine, Gram, and Jat Kittag. Exact ranges are as follows:
- Jat Kittag from 10 meters to 6 meters.
- Gram and Galatine from 5 meters to 4 meters.
- It is no longer possible to be knocked down while in air from a melee slam.
Spawning fixes and tileset tweaks over the past year greatly improved flow by reducing enemy travel time to players, upped the intensity of attackers and grouped enemies together into more tightly packed squads, and increased availability of points during spawn selection. While we’re happy with these changes to enemies, one side effect is that survival difficulty drifted over the past few months to where it is now; plentiful large canisters and no reason to use them, even when not trying to stockpile them.
We’d like to bring back the original frantic gameplay style of Survival, dashing from room to room while facing hordes of enemies against the clock. We’ve tried this solo, in small teams and in full squads, everything from Apollodorus to T4 Survival, and as far as we can tell the changes feel awesome.
– Each PLS drop is now worth +4 seconds of life support time instead of +6 seconds
– Small reduction to PLS drop rate (around 90% of what it was)
We’d love to hear your feedback and will continue to test and tweak if needed.
- Tyl Regor has been granted immunity during stage transitions in his boss fight.
- Core rewards in Endless Derelict Missions now reward in bundles of 3 instead of just a single core.
- Mutagen rewards in Endless Derelict Missions have been replaced with Mutalist Alad V Coordinates.
- Added new reward table for Caches in Derelict Sabotage missions.
- Changed number of Uncommon Fusion Cores given in Ocean Sabotage Caches to 3 instead of 5.
- Loki’s Radial Disarm now knocks enemies off emplacements when cast instead of destroying them.
- Players can no longer bullet-jump out of the Cephalon Suda room in the Relays.
- Fixed an issue with all Archwing Health and Shield stats being incorrect.
- Fixed players being unable to enter a hidden room blocked by an explosive barrel in underwater Archwing missions.
- Fixed an issue where the map or gear menu cannot be opened while sprinting.
- Fixed missing audio on certain Knux attacks.
- Fixed some inconsistencies with Chesa retrieval behaviour on items that are in areas that have already been retrieved. More fixes will be rolled out as we continue to address polish items.
- Fixed an issue with Grineer getting stuck in a water tank on the Earth Defense map.
- Fixed an issue with a glass effect in the Void.
- Fixed an issue where dying while hacking a terminal results in the terminal becoming unusable, preventing any progression in a mission.
- Fixed an issue with spawn lulls in multi-faction missions.
- Fixed timing issues with the Kohmak reload animations.
- Fixed an issue with the Redeemer’s first hit not doing damage to enemies unless you were inside them.
- Fixed an issue with Mirage’s Hall of Mirrors clones not bullet-jumping.
- Fixed an issue where Infested Capture missions would have two targets.
- Fixed the Stug being unable to destroy cylinders on Sabotage targets.
- Fixed the Stug having no Magazine stat in the Arsenal.
- Fixed an issue where ejected Furis clips would hang in the air after reloading.
- Fixed an issue where Furis and Dex Furis ejected or loaded clips would not have proper skins or colours.
- Fixed an issue with the Ripkas not properly de-chainsawing when interacting with Datamasses.
- Fixed an issue with Arcane Distillers still appearing in inventories even after being consumed.
- Fixed a visual issue with an oil puddle on Phobos.
- Fixed an issue where the ‘Repeat Mission’ button would not repeat the correct mission.
- Fixed an issue where players could see outside the level in certain tilesets.
- Fixed an issue where Nyx can walk while in an Absorb button in certain Solo mission scenarios.
- Fixed some Survival Alerts being joinable after the cutoff threshold.
- Fixed issue with Kubrow UI elements not being visible on certain resolutions.
- Fixed an issue with players viewing their Last Mission Results after changing their gear displaying incorrect information on the latest equipped gear, not the gear that was actually used in mission.
- Fixed an issue with the end-of-match screen in the Liset showing PvE gear even after completing PvP missions and using different gear.
- Fixed an issue where you can jump or pause during a ‘Kneel’ action.
- Fixed an issue with the XP bar on the Companion slot still being visible in the UI even when no Companion is equipped.
- Fixed various UI bugs related to having Kubrows in stasis or maturing.
- Fixed an issue with squad info showing up in game when mousing over the location of the Squad Info panel, even when no Squad Info panel is present.
- Fixed an issue with players being unable to delete room messages in various Dojo rooms.
- Various Localization fixes.
- The Mastery Sigil that was given out via Inbox message has been added to the Market for 1 Credit!
- Added Mutalist Alad Coordinates to Rotation B of ODS. This missed the build cutoff but will be in the next one!
Survival Changes & Fixes:
- Fixed an issue where Personal Life Support Capsules would give 2x the intended amount when picked up by Clients in certain scenarios. This bug has existed since Survival was introduced, and is a huge contributor in why Solo missions are so much harder in Survival (no Clients to get 2x the Life Support).
- Changed the amount of seconds each Personal Life Support Capsule gives from 4 seconds to 7 seconds (please note that the unit here is seconds, not percent).
- General Note: Restored the Personal Life Support Capsule drop chances to pre Update 17.2.4 values. What this means in the short term is that the stakes and pressure are back to being very low (for now). With the 17.2.5 version of Survival, it is likely that having a full row of unused Life Support Towers will be easy to achieve, especially in a group setting. However, work is ongoing to strike a balance in what the right amount of urgency in Life Support is.
- Fixed not being able to do a number of actions while sprinting (Waypoints, Hotkeys). If you encounter more issues with certain key actions not working in certain states, please let us know.
- Fixed a memory leak related to the customization of Sigils.
- Fixed an issue where changes made to Jat Kittag’s ground-attack radius in the PvP setting unintentionally affected the PvE weapon.
- Fixed an issue with players not being able to start Nightmare Trials.
- Fixed an issue where reviving would result in additional Shield and Health stats.
- Fixed an issue with wall jumps shaking everyone’s screen in the level.
- Added Mutalist Alad V Coordinates to Rotation B of ODS.
Continued Survival Changes & Fixes:
- Tweaked the code so that it is more aggressive at spawning enemies near the players.
- Continued to tune personal life support drop rates.
- Tweaked enemy-specifications for Tower Survival missions.
- Please note that before this round of spawning changes 20 minutes of T3 Survival averaged 54 kills/minute. After this round of spawning changes 20 minutes of T3 Survival averaged 68 kills/minute.
- Tweaked the minimaps movement range to increase the perceptibility of near-by enemies.
- The border on enemy markers will now shrink and grow to display how close each enemy is in correlation with your Warframe.
- Changed ally markers to also grow and shrink in the same fashion as enemy markers.
- Alias’ are now displayed above player heads by default.
- Optimized VRAM usage slightly.
- Fixed lingering issues related to Weapon Inventory slots if users ran the Gorgon Wraith Alert.
- Fixed not being able to open the chat window in the Liset.
- Fixed an issue where two MK1-Bratons appear in player equipment profiles.
- Fixed an issue with hitches on login related to having different loadouts equipped on last logoff vs. login.
- Fixed the End of Mission screen showing the wrong rank for gear when back on your Liset.
- Fixed ABCD text misalignment of Interception towers on the HUD.
- Fixed a doorway in the Gas City that would render black until passing through.
- Fixed leveling up in PvP unintentionally granting you full Energy.
- Fixed receiving an incorrect level up message upon killing an enemy in PvP when your items were already at that level.
- Fixed PvP music not playing.