Hotfix 18.0.1 :
Hotfix 18.0.2 :
Missed Update 18 Feature:
Loadouts can now be completely customized and changed in relays by using the ‘ESC’ key to access your entire Arsenal and more!
- Players can now rewatch the Stalker Intro Cinematic from The Second Dream Quest via the ‘Rewatch’ button available in the Quest’s Codex.
- Added a potentially permanent but experimental cap to Daily Focus Points earned, currently it is at 75,000 each day. We will monitor this over the weekend! (Note: End of Missions stats will not reflect the Focus Cap)
Conclave Changes / Fixes
- Low Current Leap (Warframe) – +0.1 Mobility, -50% Energy Max mod added to Conclave Syndicate favours list
- Fixed a bug with Mobility buff/debuff mods applying half the intended effects.
- Fixed the Mortal Conduct Mod decreasing Channeling Efficiency at low health, instead of Increasing it.
- Fixed the Tactical Retreat Mod not decreasing damage while airborne at low health.
- Several visual improvements have been made to War.
- Visual improvements have been made to the Stalker’s armor.
- Adjusted the frequency of the Stalker’s whisper VO on his appearance.
- Adjusted various audio FX.
- Players will now see a message indicating when an Ability is on cooldown or when a Ability is in use.
- Targets affected by Ivara’s Slumber Arrow will now wake up early if their health drops below 50% (just like Equinox’s Rest).
- Players will now be prompted to visit the Codex when trying to start a Quest with a cinematic from the World State Window.
- Fixed an issue with the energy drain of Ivara’s Navigator increasing dramatically on any cast beyond the first.
- Fixed some loading hitches during the Second Dream Quest.
- Fixed some visual issues related to menu options available after the Second Dream Quest.
- Fixed holding down the melee button during a slide attack triggering another slide attack.
- Fixed various audio FX issues related to the Landing Craft.
- Fixed various issues related to the Second Dream Quest (no spoilers).
- Fixed Eximus Stronghold Sorties not properly spawning Eximus enemies.
- Fixed a script error that would occur when clicking ‘Tutorial’ in the Ducat Kiosk at Maroo’s Bazaar. We’ve since removed any functionality these kiosks have save for Baro count-down.
- Fixed an error causing Corpus Outpost Excavation Mission to not properly functioning in Alerts.
- Fixed underwater extraction not properly showing new Landing Craft skin customizations.
- Fixed reward icons not properly appearing on the first login.
- Fixed Corrupted Dragon Keys not being craftable in the Foundry.
- Fixed several Earth Mission Nodes not being shown as ‘completed’ after completing them.
- Fixed the ‘View Cinematic’ button not functioning in the Codex for Quests that have been completed or are past the first Mission.
- Fixed underwater extraction cinematics not playing the correct audio FX.
- Fixed Archwing Exterminate Missions spawning only one or two enemies.
- Fixed players not properly receiving boosters as a Login Reward.
- Fixed an error that would occur after the Itzal’s drones would die.
- Fixed experience earned in Archwing becoming shared with the Warframe equipped, and not just the Archwing and Archwing weapons.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when opening the Foundry.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when switching between the Twin Basolk and Archwing loadouts.
- Fixed the ‘Mobility’ stat in the Arsenal not properly displaying information.
- Fixed players being forced under terrain when standing underneath the falling lighting fixture on the Orokin Moon tileset.
- Fixed various localization issues.
Hotfix 18.0.3 :
- Made Excavation Sorties require more than one dig-site (just like alerts).
- Fixed icons being corrupted after closing the Steam Overlay.
- Fixed crafting requirement for War.
- Fixed Focus being cleared after you were revived.
- Fixed some crashes related to zip-lines.
- Fixed some hitches when people join your session.
- Fixed hangs related to AI tactical-pathing.
- Fixed issues with login-rewards showing up multiple times in the same day.
- Fixed potential network-abuse and in-game stuttering after customizing your operator
- Fixed icon tag in the description for Saryn’s Spores in the abilities page.
Protideus – Tenno à la retraite