Operation: Mutalist Incursions
Stop the Infestation!
A message from Alad V:
“Inhabitants of the Origin System! It is my singular pleasure to announce that today is the first day of a new empire. An empire populated not by Corpus, not by Grineer and certainly not by the Tenno. No, the Mutalist Empire will be populated by you. A glorious new you, baptised by Mutalist flesh. You’ve called this a disease, an infestation? I call it Unity. One army under me. Welcome you to your new species.”
– Alad V
– The Infested are taking over areas of the Solar System. You must try to stop them, Tenno!
– You will receive an Inbox message from the Lotus with instructions on how to earn the Bounty for four different Infested enemies – Tar Mutalist MOAs, Swarm Mutalist MOAs, Brood Mothers and Boilers.
– Infested Alerts will begin appearing in the Solar System. Visit the areas of the Solar System that are under attack to take down the Infested and earn the required amount of enemy kills for each of the four Bounties.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
– Each Infested you take down will contribute a point to your Bounty totals.
Tar Mutalist MOA: 100
Swarm Mutalist MOA: 100
Brood Mother: 50
– Upon completing each Bounty, you will receive a Reward.
– This event is on now and ends on Wednesday, December 3 at 12 PM EST.
Complete all four Bounties to unlock access a special Survival Mission! How long can you Survive? Make it past 30 minutes and you’ll be rewarded with a New Puncture Mod Set!
Clans can compete on this Survival mission for the leaderboards! The top 3 clans in each tier will receive a Trophy.
The Tethra’s Doom Mods are also available as drops in this event within the Survival Mission.
Tenno…the more familiar you become with these enemies, the better you’ll fare against Alad V. Get out and take down the Infested, Tenno!
Mesa: The Gunslinger
Ballistic Battery: When activated, this power stores damage caused by guns. When triggered again, that damage is channeled through the next gunshot.
Shooting Gallery – Gives an ally extra damage while jamming the guns of nearby enemies. This power shifts between team members.
Shatter Shield – Envelops Mesa in a barrier of energy, reflecting back incoming bullet damage.
Peacemaker – With intense focus, Mesa draws her Regulator pistols, shooting down her foes in rapid succession.
- Obtain Mesa through defeating Mutalist Alad V!
- Longhorn Mesa Alt Helmet can be found in the Market today!
Mutalist Alad V!
New Quest: Patient Zero
New Boss: Mutalist Alad V
Consumed entirely by Infestation, Alad V has thrown the Solar System into turmoil using his new Infested experiments. Be warned, Tenno – Alad V is the likely cause of this new outbreak and must be stopped at all costs. Use the deadliest tools at your disposal to bring down the renegade Corpus madman!
You can encounter Alad V by beginning the PATIENT ZERO Quest. This Quest will take you through the steps to locate and fight what Alad V has become! Find Mutalist Beacons through Infestation Outbreak rewards. The Lotus needs 3 Beacons to triangulate Alad V’s position.
New Melee Weapon: Redeemer. Striking with massive twin blades, the Redeemer fires the killing blow with its built-it shotgun.
New Weapon: Gammacor. Designed to quickly vaporize minerals for content analysis, users discovered its powerful beam was equally efficient at dispatching hostiles.
New Weapon: Paracyst. Completely overwhelmed by Infested biology, this former Quanta now fires organic ordinance and a harpoon like appendage.
New Archwing Weapon: Dual Decurion. Delivering twin streams of highly accurate, rapid-fire ordinance, the Decurion are specifically designed for combat in the vacuum of space.
New Syndicate Weapons: Each weapon has an adjusted stat and built-in Justice / Truth / Entropy / Sequence / Purity / Blight to better reflect its Syndicate’s nature.
- Steel Meridian: Vaykor Marelok
- Arbiters of Hexis: Telos Akbolto
- Cephalon Suda: Synoid Gammacor
- Perrin Sequence: Secura Dual Cestra
- New Loka: Sancti Castanas
- Red Veil: Rakta Ballistica
Offer standing to your Syndicate of choice to obtain these new Syndicate-specific weapons!
New Melee Stances:
Redeemer: High Noon. Bullets spray between wicked slash attacks.
New Infested Enemies:
New Enemy – Tar-Mutalist Moa: Discharges tar-like mucus slowing its prey.
New Enemy – Swarm-Mutalist Moa: Discharges swarms of infested spores.
New Enemy – Brood Mother: Spawns maggots that attack its target.
New Enemy – Maggot: Overwhelms prey with sheer numbers.
New Enemy – Boiler: Riddled with boils that erupt into spawn pods when hit
New Customization – Liset Exterior
Players can now customize the exterior of their Liset using New Skins and color palettes!
Customize your Liset by selecting Equipment, Decorate Liset, then Customize Hull.
Hima Liset Skin
Kuza Liset Skin
Zikha Liset Skin
Enemy Accuracy Changes:
Enemy accuracy will now be affected dynamically depending on what movements players are doing. Sprinting, sliding, jumping, and wall-running will all decrease enemies accuracy, and the faster you move the better that penalty becomes.
Level Expansion – Corpus Ice Planet
New Mission Types – Ice Planet Mobile Defense!
- Added Rejoin Last Session as a new matchmaking option.
- Added outline icons in Survival for incoming and activating Life Support Capsules.
- New loading screen! Now you can see your new Liset customization!
- Added resource drops to enemies in Archwing Missions!
- Improved texture streaming settings.
- Altered the icons seen on the Syndicates screen to better support foreign language translations.
- Improved tintmask visuals.
- Improved the performance of in game spawn points.
- Warframes will now play a standard animation when Sigils are being previewed.
- Updated Augment Mod cards to specify what type of augment they are.
- Players can now rebind Move Up and Move Down on a gamepad or controller to any button they choose.
- Certain hallways and catwalks have been given a facelift!
- Performed multiple optimizations toward memory usage reduction.
- Increased the sound gain on numerous Syndicate Powers.
- Increased the volume on numerous Moa attack sound effects.
- Improved the look and performance of many head tracking animations seen during the tutorial levels.
- Removed a number of low performance sprites effects to improve shader memory.
- Made various other improvements to memory efficiency.
- Made several improvements to the consumable item wheel including making item selection easier to see.
- Added ability timer for Saryn’s Molt.
- Updated Inventory page to reflect changes made to the UI post Update 14.
- Removed unnecessary descriptive wording from Ordis transmission in Limbo Theorem Quest.
- Updated visual on Velocitus hit effect, increased visual distance of shot.
- Removed the word ‘charge’ from the Scoliac’s Codex description as it’s no longer relevant.
- Made various tweaks to lighting, bloom and particle effects.
- Defense and Survival now have a finite length during Invasions / Outbreaks to match Alerts.
- Survival start mission console Ciphers will now be easy, regardless of enemy levels.
- Updated trading in Dojo to no longer incorrectly display Mod stacks. Will now properly display how many Mods are being offered in a trade.
- Added Ability Augment category to Mods and Upgrade screen.
- Changed boss scaling to consider Mastery Rank 0 players. Should prevent boss encounters from becoming too difficult at lower ranks when higher rank players join missions.
- Frost’s Freeze ability now has an AoE on impact similar to Ember’s Fireball.
- Increased Outbreak rewards on ‘Hard’ Planets: Doubled the offered rewards (i.e 2x Fieldron, etc).
- Players can no longer use or benefit from energy restore items while using an Ability that drains energy.
- Those under the effect of Limbo’s Banish can now un-banish themselves via acrobatics: Front roll or backflip will reverse the Banish.
- Made various optimizations to help reduce load times and video memory consumption as per: https://forums.warfr…tions-incoming/
- Updated in-store icon for the Dendra Armor better represent the purchasable item.
- Improved loading and hitching issues when DirectX11 & Multi-threading were used
- Updated Valkyr’s Prolonged Paralysis Mod to leave enemies stunned on the ground, open to execution attacks.
- Enemies affected by Banshee’s Savage Silence Mod are now open to finishes while under the effects of crowd control.
- Reduced pull distance and increased pull force on Zephyr’s Dive Bomb Augment Mod.
- Slightly increased the range and damage of Nova’s Neutron Star Mod.
- Healing speed from Hydroid’s Curative Undertow Mod slowed. Also increased energy consumption from 2 to 5
- Buffed effects from Rhino’s Ironclad Charge Mod.
- Limited the number of links that Tesla can make when under the Tesla Link Augment. Now connects with up to 4 other Tesla orbs.
- Removed the health and shield penalties from Nekros’ Soul Punch Augment Mod
- Fixed an issue where players completing the final mission of an Invasion set would not receive battle pay if the Invasion completes while they are in the mission. There is now a one hour grace period for missions in progress.
- Fixed an issue with the World State bar overlapping the notifications window.
- Fixed issue where players could not rebind buttons on a gamepad or controller if the control scheme was set to Inverted play.
- Fixed Ember’s Fire Blast only damaging targets once, rather than causing damage over time.
- Fixed issue where Nova’s Null Star could cause game to freeze.
- Fixed various Augment Mod bugs.
- Fixed pricing and scroll bar display issues on Prime Access and Prime Accessories Marketplace tab.
- Fixed an issue with mis-aligned objects in Ice Planet tunnel.
- Fixed issue in French, Italian and Russian UI that would cause text overlap on the Mission Result screen.
- Fixed issue where Matchmaking dropdown would get stuck on player’s screen after entering Navigation.
- Fixed gamepad / controller navigation error when viewing Training in Codex.
- Fixed UI incorrectly selecting equipment from the top left tile when navigating equipment.
- Fixed a number of text strings running off the screen when viewing certain Codex pages in specific languages.
- Fixed an issue with Extract button that appears in Extraction and Interception missions exceeding the size of the associated button when playing in certain languages.
- Fixed players not being able to use the left thumb stick on a controller to accept an invite when looking at their player card or Matchmaking dropdown.
- Fixed squad invites sometimes auto-accepting.
- Fixed various issues with the elevator on the Ice Planet tileset.
- Fixed planet, node and matchmaking buttons not notifying players when selectable.
- Fixed Saryn’s Molt not dying properly when the ability expires. Also removed Molt image properly when Molt dies.
- Fixed login rewards potentially causing a game freeze.
- Fixed textures on Corpus door frames that allowed players to see outside the level.
- Fixed markers created by a player in Rescue saying ‘Enemy’ if attached to hostage NPC.
- Fixed bug that caused Mind Controlled enemies to only die when killed by clients, and not the host.
- Fixed loot crates and NPCs spawning inside of walls / the ground.
- Fixed spawn trigger that would cause players to respawn outside of a level.
- Fixed respawn trigger on Ice Planet tileset that would cause players to become stuck in a teleport loop between two objects.
- Fixed occasional instances of overlay map not functioning when joining a mission in progress.
- Fixed weapons inaccurately showing increased accuracy % when equipped with a Mod that gives negative accuracy.
- Fixed players being able to activate Archwing early during the third Archwing quest by jumping out of a window on the Corpus ship. Kinda made sense, but still not ok.
- Fixed tileset art overlapping on some levels.
- Fixed Infested tileset features appearing in non-Infestation missions.
- Fixed Marketplace not counting Noggle decorations that have been placed as Noggle decorations owned.
- Fixed improper indentation on Nova’s Abilities panel.
- Fixed lockers appearing both red and green for clients.
- Fixed Auto-install Mod option equipping two of the same type of Mod with different levels. Will now only equip one Mod per type, favoring higher ranked Mod.
- Fixed Ciphers not solving Corpus minigames.
- Fixed resources not appearing in player’s inventory.
- Fixed error that would occur when scrolling through inventory while highlighting sorting tabs.
- Fixed reconnection errors that would occur when attempting to rejoin a session that you’ve been dropped from.
- Fixed enemies not taking damage from Rhino’s Charge when under the effect of Ironclad Charge. Also correct strength Mods double applying to explosion damage.
- Fixed Mastery Sigil rank not displaying properly in profile diorama.
- Fixed Stalker music blending in with level music in some instances.
- Fixed ‘global’ chat channels not appearing when in the Liset.
- Fixed an issue where opening a player profile when your profile was already open would show your stats instead of selected player’s stats.
- Fixed clients in Excavation being unable to see the scanner (but can still see waypoints and effects).
- Fixed issue where signing in with one profile, logging out, and then signing in with a second profile will give the second profile the wrong keybindings.
- Fixed player not being able to leave the Market after entering the Market
- Fixed floating chunks of ice as seen in: https://forums.warfr…espawn-outside/
- Fixed various localization issues for text descriptions.
- Fixed typo on Oberon’s Smite Infusion Mod.
- Fixed error when selecting Show Profile immediately after loading into game.
- Fixed enemy bodies becoming invisible after dying inside of Hydroid’s Undertow.
- Fixed Ash’s Bladestorm disabling all stealth finishers after use.
- Fixed Extractor Drones picking up the wrong planets resources. (For real this time!)
- Fixed issues with Interception missions showing rewards as Waves in increments of 5 (like Defense) instead of Rounds in increments of 1.
Protideus – Tenno à la retraite