Hotfix 16.10.2 :
- Added the new www.warframe.com/buyplatinum mods to the Nightmare Mission drop tables.
The following changes have been made to Ember in both PvE and Conclave:
- Casting animations for World on Fire have been shortened to match Fire Blast’s.
- The base duration of Ember’s Accelerant is now 30 seconds regardless of rank.
- Ember’s Accelerant now provides a buff to casting speed for the duration of the Ability (Equivalent to a max-rank Natural Talent).
- Ember’s Accelerant will now display a duration timer in the player’s HUD.
- Tar-Mutalist’s AoE tar and Nanite Swarms can now be destroyed by AoE or melee damage.
- The Nanite Swarm’s screen-darkening visual effect and duration has been reduced.
- Nanite Swarms have a reduced duration when travelling to players and now last 6 seconds when travelling in the environment.
- Reduced the Aksomati’s reload time from 2.8 to 1.4.
- Removed enemy scaling from some Mastery Rank tests available in the Relay.
- Improved handling of cache corruption for certain resource types; in the event of corruption there should be less need to do a manual verify pass from the launcher.
- Nightmare assassinate missions will no longer select the « mission time limit » challenge mode.
- Fixed charged beams from the Opticor not aiming properly when fired by Mirage’s clones.
- Fixed a crash that would occur in the Dojo relating to the leaderboard in the Obstacle Course.
- Fixed enemies focusing their attacks on player Sentinels after Banshee’s Silence has been cast.
- Fixed the shadows of Infested enemies lingering behind after disintegration.
- Fixed Ordis consecutively repeating the same transmission.
Protideus – Tenno à la retraite