Hotfix 16.5.2 :
- Reduced the number of projectiles and damage of Oberon’s Smite in the Conclaves.
- Slowed down magnetism speed of Oros in Annihilation and Team Annihilation.
- Removed some collision volumes from the Freight Line conclave map.
- Reduced the volume of Grineer music in the Conclaves.
- Overshields now apply to Specters (Max 1200), Kubrows, and Sentinels (max 600).
- Increased the brightness on Arbiters of Hexis Profile Icon.
- Swapped cracked glass material in the Dojo for a new cracked look.
- Adjusted the draw radius and shot radius on Paris, Paris Prime, Cernos, and Daikyu. Before, players were able to hear you draw your bow from considerably far away distances that would give away your position.
- The Nekros Mortos Syandana and Valkyr Bonds can no longer be Enhanced. This change is due to Nekros and Valkyr having an unfair advantage over other Warframes by having one additional Arcane slot. We’re going to be removing Arcanes off these two attachments, and running a script to compensate players so the Enhancements can be used on intended Syandanas. We will notify everyone when this script has started.
- Fixed numerous stability crashes.
- Fixed instances of shields being nuked to 0 as soon as the core is pushed during the Hijack portion of The Trials of Retribution Nightmare mode.
- Fixed Mag’s Shield Polarize wiping any overshields you had regardless of having Mag’s Shield Transference Augment Mod or not as per: https://forums.warfr…-it-just-a-bug/
- Fixed Shield Restores not working on Sentinels.
- Fixed some of Vauban’s powers only lasting for 1 second as per: https://forums.warfr…-a-few-moments/
- Fixed aliases not appearing in Operation Tubemen of Regor reward inbox messages.
- Fixed the Navigation menu not opening right away when in the Conclave mode selection menu.
- Fixed Capture Targets being uncapturable if you die and get revived during the mission.
- Fixed incorrect spelling in Simaris Synthesis lore entry.
- Fixed Teshin over using the term ‘Begin!’ during a conclave match.
- Fixed the Prime Velorum Sigil sometimes having a black outline instead of the intended gold outline.
- Fixed Mastery Sigils overriding future equipped sigils and all sigil previews in the Arsenal.
- Fixed not being able to select ‘Support’ in the Invasion UI due to having a smaller screen resolution.
- Fixed the Daikyu bow string not being properly placed in players hands until after initial shot.
- Fixed Operation Tubemen of Regor progress bar extending outside of the Navigation window.
- Fixed cracked glass in the Dojo not rendering properly if fluid was behind it.
- Fixed Polearm weapons not being extended in the Codex or when in the Parry pose in the Arsenal.
- Fixed flashlights on bows and other weapons not following the camera.
- Fixed enemies occasionally spawning in the Grineer Sealab ceiling.
- Fixed selecting the Navigation menu from Syndicates UI does not close the Syndicate UI.
- Fixed temporary color customization’s being reverted when navigating through the Arsenal.
- Fixed the Dread arrow not applying your Energy color.
- Fixed the Pause menu appearing behind the Simulacrum UI.
- Fixed a rare instance of the Drahk Master stealing your weapon and placing it in a teleport zone; making it irretrievable. Your weapon will now be moved to a safer zone where you can retrieve it.
- Fixed Mod rewards being displayed as Rank 0, even if they are greater than Rank 1.
Hotfix 16.5.3 :
The removal of Arcane Enhancements on Nekros’ Mortos Syandana and Valkyr’s Bonds is now live, and any attached Arcanes have been returned to your Inventory. As stated in Hotfix 16.5.2, this change is due to Nekros and Valkyr having an unfair advantage over other Warframes by having one additional Arcane slot.
- Players in Cephalon Capture will now be notified of which player stole their Cephalon.
- Oro will now be dropped by a player who self-kills. This Oro can also be recovered or claimed.
- The amount of Oro needed to claim victory in Annihilation modes has been reduced from 30 to 25.
- Increased Conclave standing gains from XP to be 2x the amount of normal Syndicate standing.
- Changed the Conclave Annihilation Scoreboards to better highlight how ranking works:
- We renamed the ‘Technique’ column Oro.
- We now display Oro in the first column as it is the stat that determines rank.
- Added Teshin “Free For All” call out in Conclave Annihilation mode.
- Removed unnecessary water volumes from the Grineer Sealab tileset.
- Tweaked ambience sounds in the Orokin Derelicts.
- Tweaked volume in numerous Gas City levels.
- Updated reverb in Gas City, Forest, and Grineer Galleon levels.
- PBR material has been added to the Amprex!
- Reverb 2.0 has been improved, reverbs will feel less dense now, enabling you to hear enemies and weapons more clearly.
- Fixed the final doorway not opening during the Hijack mission in The Trials of Retribution Nightmare mode. Please note that all keys removed from inventories will be reimbursed as this bug related to a lot of failed attempts – we are working on a script now.
- Fixed Hellion Power Carries not spawning on Stickney, Phobos.
- Fixed players being able to trigger the Hijack mission of The Trials of Retribution Nightmare mode before completing the puzzle stage.
- Fixed numerous NPC related crashes.
- Fixed the Navigation menu overlapping with a kiosk screen when opened in the Relays.
- Fixed players receiving extra copies of the Operation: Tubemen of Regor badge each time a battle was completed.
- Fixed Hive Tumors being undestroyable.
- Fixed Corpus Crewman muzzle flash not updating position.
- Fixed Ember’s Fireball Frenzy Augment causing Fireballs to bounce off of Mesa’s Shatter Shield.
- Fixed objective markers disappearing in Defense missions.
- Fixed Dread and Meer arrows not being colorable (for real this time!).
- Fixed players being randomly teleported for no reason in a Grineer Sealab hallway.
- Fixed persisting enemy markers after an enemy has died.
- Fixed a script error when receiving Invasion Battle Pay (not related to the event).
- Fixed players receiving a script error when crafting – this could result in a game freeze.
- Fixed Teshin stating ‘5 Kills Remain’ even though the max score has been achieved.
- Fixed overlapping lines in the Chat window.
- Fixed the Tipedo not having Tenno script on it as intended.
- Fixed right side Transmissions being cut off due to having a low resolution.
- Fixed text issue with lengthy player names in the End of Mission and Mission Progress menus.
Hotfix 16.5.4 :
- Made various reverb and audio adjustments to the Grineer Sealab’s ambiance.
- Fixed several gameplay crashes.
- Fixed performance issues related to dual-core machines.
- Fixed an issue with the Daikyu bow being pulled and causing clipping issues while sprinting.
- Fixed a progression stopper in the DNA room of the Tubemen of Regor Operation.
- Fixed Carrier’s Vacuum not picking up Pigments.
- Fixed issues with some tips showing up as file paths on loading screens.
- Further fixed players being able to trigger the Hijack mission of The Trials of Retribution Nightmare mode before completing the puzzle stage.
- Fixed revived players seeing themselves as friendly AI on the minimap.
- Fixed an issue allowing players to use restricted weapons in Tactical Alerts.
- Fixed Loki’s Invisibility not being affected by energy colors as per: https://forums.warfr…ors-and-others/
Hotfix 16.5.5 :
- Proximity triggers for automatic doors in the Docking Bay map will have been made larger to ensure smoother navigation through the map.
- Improved visual effects will make Conclave game mode selection look more obvious.
- Cleaned up various assets on the Grineer Sealab tileset.
- An audio cue has been added to accepting or rejecting a Squad invite.
- Fixed an issue occurring in reverb audio settings.
- Fixed some incorrect collision detection on the Ogma.
- Fixed Frost’s Snowglobe ability not properly getting a tint from the player’s energy color.
- Fixed the broken minimap in the Grineer Sealab tileset.
- Fixed energy colors not properly getting applied to Syndicate Syandanas.
- Fixed Syndicate Syandanas not reflecting changes until you leave the attachments menu.
- Fixed players being able to bypass trade cooldowns by moving quickly between the Dojo and Liset.
- Fixed issue during Alad V and Zanuka boss fight that would cause Zanuka to stop attacking.
- Fixed Transmutation and Fusion cores appearing when players enable the “Show Maxed” filter in the Mod menu.
- Fixed the hinges in Darvo’s shop floating about inappropriately.
- Fixed a hole in the Canyon Settlement Conclave Map.
- Fixed players trying to enter a Conclave map with group preferences set to “Solo” not being given an error message as to why they cannot do so.
- Fixed issues with Rhino’s Iron Skin as per: https://forums.warfr…e-still-broken/
- Fixed an issue causing bottom custom colors of the Liset not matching the top.
Protideus – Tenno à la retraite