Hotfix 18.0.4 :
Prime Vault: Frost Prime
Frost Prime effectue un retour glacial pour la première ouverture de la Soute Prime!
La Soute Prime est maintenant ouverte! Verrouillé pour presque un an, Frost Prime revient pour une durée limitée seulement! Faisant leur retour avec lui se trouvent d’autres Accessoires Prime et Armes très convoités et regroupés dans un pack avec du Platinum à prix réduit, juste à temps pour les fêtes de fin d’année. (Autrement tentez votre chance dans le néant)
Achetez la Soute Prime – Forst Prime aujourd’hui et obtenez les objets suivants:
· 1050 Platinum
· Frost Prime
· Extracteur Titan Prime
· Syandana Misa Prime
· Latron Prime
· Reaper Prime
· Avatars Frost Prime
Note: Latron Prime Stock is not included in the Frost Prime drop tables – it is available as a special Alert that will be up from now until January 5th. Everyone can run it once to get their Latron Prime Stock.
The Prime Vault has Unsealed. Frost Prime makes a chilling return in the very first cracking of the Prime Vault
Frost Prime, Titan Extractor Prime, Latron Prime, Reaper Prime and the Misa Prime Syandana will all be available for a limited time through our Prime Access Program. Additionally, the following drops have been made available in the Void for a limited time:
- Frost Prime Parts
- Latron Prime Parts
- Reaper Prime Parts
- 20 Wave Defense Sorties have now been reduced to 15 Waves.
- Excavation Sorties now require 1200 Cryotic instead of 1500.
- Enemies will now prioritize killing the Rescue target in Rescue Missions.
- Sortie Missions will now display a countdown indicating the number of resources required to complete the mission in Defense and Excavation game modes.
- Reduced the effectiveness of Rhino’s Iron Skin in PvP.
- Reduced the damage of the Snipetron series in PvP.
- Energy no longer drops on kills, and players will now retain the energy they had prior to death when respawning.
- Silence weapon Mods have been removed from Conclave End of Mission drop tables.
- Increased buff/debuff values of health/shields for the Rising Skill, Adept Surge, Calculated Spring and Tempered Bound Conclave Mods.
- Stagger effects have been removed from offhand Melee attacks in PvP.
- Removed Navigation and Conclave options from Maroo’s Bazaar.
- Enemies slain within 5 seconds of spawning will no longer count towards stealth kills.
- Various Operator customization options have been expanded.
- Made slight adjustments to the Stalker and Hunhow’s VO FX in the Second Dream.
- Updated various audio FX that occur during the Second Dream’s cinematics.
- Players can now use controllers / game pads to navigate the Focus System’s menu.
- Focus Upgrades will now better display their stat improvements, including duration and range.
- Fixed our most common crash that would occur when booting up Warframe through Steam with Razer Comms overlay active.
- Fixed Archwing information displaying in the Warframe’s Equipment category in the Profile stats page.
- Fixed the Agile Aim Conclave Mod showing 2% as its buff value instead of 20%.
- Fixed the Gineer Shipyards extraction cinematic displaying default Liset visuals instead of showing the player’s Landing Craft customization.
- Fixed Oxium Ospreys constantly ragdolling, instead of possibly exploding on occasion.
- Fixed War’s channeling FX trail originating from an improper location on the blade.
- Fixed an incorrect texture appearing on rocks in the Grineer Settlement tileset.
- Fixed a duplicate Follow Through Mod appearing in Teshins Conclave Offerings.
- Fixed Ivara’s ziplines not always being flush with the walls they end on.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when a zipline is destroyed while players are on it.
- Fixed Saryn’s Molt displaying as in a t-pose for other players if created away from their view.
- Fixed several Animation Sets missing their icons in the Arsenal.
- Fixed improper visual FX playing over Sentinels and Kubrows when hit by Radiation while playing Missions in the second half of The Second Dream.
- Fixed some areas of Maroo’s Bazaar that would not properly allow players to trade.
- Fixed Rescue targets constantly running to cover instead of following players to Extraction.
- Fixed some clipping issues on character models in the Second Dream Codex diorama.
- Fixed Host Migration not properly resetting teams before Conclave Missions.
- Fixed End of Mission ‘team has won’ messages not always properly displaying.
- Fixed players being unable to install the Landing Craft segment.
- Fixed Equinox’s Mend & Maim visual FX not properly displaying if the player is stealthed while the Ability is active.
- Fixed Arsenal and Mod screens not appearing properly in Maroo’s Bazaar.
- Fixed the Coaction Drift Mod not properly increasing Aura strength or effectiveness.
- Fixed repetitive Transmissions that would occur during the first Mission in The Jordas Verdict.
- Fixed players getting stuck on the Mod Fusion screen when zooming into a Mod.
- Fixed the Power Drift Mod not properly increasing knockdown recovery.
- Fixed automatic weapons automatically ceasing to fire when jumping directly up.
- Fixed some login rewards missing from the Login 2.0 reward system.
- Fixed Transmissions in the Jordas Verdict playing on the player’s loading screen instead of during the Mission start.
- Fixed an error preventing players for receiving their inbox reward for completing the Natah Quest. Accounts that did not properly receive their reward have been reimbursed with this hotfix.
- Fixed an error that would occur in Maroo’s Bazaar that would prevent players from being able to Trade after opening their Trade menu.
- Fixed bonus experience given on the End of Mission screen displaying as ‘#ERROR!’
- Fixed the End of Mission screen sometimes improperly displaying an unranked Excalibur icon.
- Fixed some of Ivara’s Ability FX playing too loudly.
- Fixed players not being properly vented from the ‘button tunnel’ in the first stage of the Jordas Verdict Trial.
- Fixed some icons in the Market not properly having the correct aspect ratio.
- Fixed excessive spot loading that would occur as a result of pre-Mission Trial dioramas.
- Fixed the final Sortie Mission becoming available for play after the first Mission was completed.
- Fixed an issue causing Hydroid’s Pilfering Swarm Mod to prevent Defense or Excavation Waves from ending.
- Fixed the Lotus’ VO at the End of Mission screen not properly playing.
- Fixed Mirage’s Prism not properly blinding Clients in Conclave.
- Fixed Chroma’s Effigy not correctly targeting enemy players correctly in Conclave’s Annihilation game mode.
- Fixed players getting damaged by illusions summoned by Mirage’s Hall of Mirrors in Conclave.
- Fixed an incorrect description in the Deft Tempo Conclave Mod.
- Fixed several upgrades in the Focus system that were not scaling up in effectiveness as they should.
- Fixed the Unairu Focus displaying incorrect Focus gained at the End of Missions screen.
- Fixed an error that could occur during Operator customization.
- Fixed an error that would cause the Host’s default language to appear for clients on the Orokin Moon tileset.
- Fixed fire/ice damage related Lotus Transmissions playing on the Orokin Moon tileset.
- Fixed Transmissions displaying the name of the Operator, instead of the appropriate NPC.
- Fixed enemies not spawning with the correct level in the last Mission of The Second Dream Quest.
- Fixed Madurai and Unairu beam attacks being blocked by pickups and Sentinels as per: https://forums.warfr…-using-carrier/
- Fixed Focus Abilities not having a proper keybind on the Steam Controller.
- Fixed the Zenurik’s energy bubble visual FX not being visible to Clients.
- Fixed the Unairu`s Focus Ability displaying a `flamethrower`type effect, where there should be none.
- Fixed the Unairu’s Medusa Touch description not clearly stating that enemy melee attacks will cause them to become petrified.
- Fixed the Lasting Judgement option text in the Unairu Focus tree appearing off screen when highlighted.
- Fixed various localization issues.
Hotfix 22.214.171.124 :
- Ordis’ redundant Transmissions have now been removed for players that have discovered where to sit in their Landing Craft.
- Fixed a severely common crash that would occur when a Host using the Focus System is joined by a Client that does not have the Focus System.
- Fixed an error that would occur when purchasing a Kubrow Gene Masking Kit.
- Fixed players being unable to activate buttons required to open the J-3 Jordas Golem’s head during the Jordas Verdict Trial.
- Fixed Hunhow’s essence in War not having a proper lighting FX in the Second Dream cinematic.
Protideus – Tenno à la retraite
One thought on “Mise à jour 18.0.4 + 126.96.36.199”
Préparez la carte bleue pour la Syandana Prime :