Mise à jour 18.4 :
Le pack de skins Trinity Strega est désormais disponible!
Faites vous remarquer sur le champs de bataille et embrassez le coté obscure du style avec la nouvelle collection de skins Deluxe pour Trinity. Elle contient notamment une nouvelle skin Deluxe pour Trinity, le baton Bo, et une armure pour Kubrow de la même inspiration.
- TRINITY STREGA SKIN – Embrace the dark power that swirls through this Trinity skin.
- BO VOLU SKIN – Enchant the Bo or Bo Prime with this skin.
- BRUJA KUBROW ARMOR – Kubrow armor in the style of the Trinity Strega Skin.
- Players can now create Private Matches in Conclave via the Matchmaking option. These matches are limited to Friends and Invite Only, and will provide no Affinity, Challenge progression, Standing or End of Mission rewards. Minimum player count, AFK timer and Forfeit Wins are also disabled in Private Matches.
- Reduced the ammo pool of the Daikyu from 30 to 20 in Conclave.
- Decreased the range of Limbo’s Cataclysm in Conclave.
- The Grinloked Conclave Mod has been changed to 60% Accuracy when Aiming.
- Reduced the ammo capacity for most Primary and Secondary weapons in Conclave.
- Reduced range of Slash Dash in Conclave.
- Conclave team selection now displays how many players are needed to start a match.
- Increased the damage of Cernos in Conclave.
- Conclave Mod ‘Plan B’ will no longer activate when killing Loki’s Decoy.
- Galatine, Scindo series, War, Fragor and Magistar damage increased in Conclave
- Fixed Atlas’s Rumblers attacking each other in Annihilation.
- Nezha’s Fire trail FX are no longer visible in PvP
- Fixed Castanas not having a duration if they pass through Volt’s Electric Shield in Conclave
- The Conclave Double Tap Mod’s damage bonus has been reduced from 50% to 40%
- The Conclave Triple Tap Mod’s condition has been changed from 3 hits to 2 hits and the damage bonus increased to 40%
- Reduced the slam attack damage of heavy melee weapons in Conclave.
- Reduced the damage of the Orthos Prime in Conclave.
Excavation Changes / Fixes
The following changes have been made to Excavation Missions to help improve fluidity between each excavation:
- Dig Site drop points have been optimized to enable players to constantly run into Dig Sites, instead of hunting for a new Site between each completed dig.
- Areas with multiple Dig Sites will be more difficult to defend, should players decide to activate more than one Site at a time.
- Dig Sites must be activated in order of being discovered.
- Dig Sites will no longer immediately reappear in a location that was just recently excavated.
- Power Cell carrying enemies should be more readily available before the first Dig Site is active.
- Reduced the power gained from a Power Cell from 50 to 20.
- Power Cells dropped far away from combat will now despawn, enabling new Power Cells to spawn closer to the player / Excavator.
- Fixed an error causing power to drain from an Excavator while active.
- Various improvement have been made to enemy spawning in Exterminate Missions, focusing on keeping a steady flow of enemies from the start of the Mission till reaching Extraction.
- Sortie Transmissions will stop playing after the player has left the Star Chart menu.
- Players will no longer receive Weapon Blueprints as a login reward for weapons that they have already mastered and sold.
- Enabled Scavenger Drones, Sapping Ospreys, Leech Ospreys, Mine Ospreys, and Mutalist Osprey Carriers in the Simulacrum.
- You can now jump through this: http://gfycat.com/Co…ousHorseshoebat
- The Mastery requirement has been removed from the Arsenal Console in Relays.
- Fixed some logic in enemy AI that would cause them to retreat into cover before moving forward into cover to get within range to attack. Enemies should now have more courage when attacking, pressing forward more frequently in Defense, Mobile Defense, Excavation and Survival Missions.
- Fixed an error causing Clients to end up with 50 base Armor after completing The Second Dream.
- Fixed Corpus Osprey Drones not having the proper hitbox as per: https://forums.warfr…t-match-models/
- Fixed Mag’s Bullet Attractor not properly drawing projectiles to hit its target.
- Fixed an error causing Grineer Ramparts to ignore projectile attracting abilities such as Mag’s Bullet Attractor and Zephyr’s Turbulence as per: https://forums.warfr…-by-turbulence/
- Fixed an error with enemy pathing on the Grineer Galleon’s tram.
- Fixed the placement of a Grineer Rampart causing problems with enemy navigation on Grineer Settlement Defense tilesets.
- Fixed enemies gathering near the corpses of dead players, making Survival Missions unintentionally difficult to complete.
- Fixed players not properly being damaged when flying into the fire damage near the J-3 Jordas Golem’s fire vents.
- Fixed players earning Standing in without any progress being made in a Mission.
- Fixed the Extraction timer in Excavation Missions overlapping elements of the player’s UI.
- Fixed several textures that stood out with anisotropic filtering disabled.
- Fixed several portions of the J-3 Jordas Golem’s third phase that were skippable due to holes in the surrounding terrain.
- Fixed enemies affected by Nyx’s Mind Control taking less damage at the end as per: https://forums.warfr…age-at-the-end/
- Fixed Void Key drops not properly matching what players at the end of a Mission.
- Fixed an error causing the Gross Income player stat to roll over into negative numbers as per: https://forums.warfr…rical-overflow/
- Fixed some boss abilities ignoring Limbo’s Rift Walk as per: https://forums.warfr…mbo-rift-state/
- Fixed a visual FX issue that would occur with Excalibur’s Radial Javelin when used at max speed as per: https://forums.warfr…al-javelin-bug/
- Fixed the Stagger from Excalibur’s Slash Dash not properly taking the Anticipation Mod’s affect in Conclave.
- Fixed Grineer Guardsmen not being able to properly attack Atlas` Tectonics rock wall.
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to fire guns faster than intended when repeatedly meleeing in the air.
- Fixed an issue where coupons would not immediately show up in the Market upon reception of a coupon as a login reward.
- Fixed an issue where login rewards were not given to players.
- Fixed Djinn’s Fatal Attraction mesmerising targets that cannot target the player.
- Fixed an issue with the Redeemer being ‘fully automatic’.
- Fixed cases where input filters being pushed/popped could break ‘held’ abilities. E.g. hitting escape, opening gear menu, viewing mission progress while using a hold ability would break the tap aspect of it.
- Fixed a navigation issue preventing minimap markers from moving properly through upper and lower areas of the Corpus Gas City tileset.
Hotfix : 18.4.1 :
- Increased the damage of the MK1-Bo in Conclave.
- Decreased the damage of the Tonbo in Conclave.
- Increased the damage of staff stances in Conclave.
- Kills earned by Nekros’ summoned Shadows of the Dead allies will now contribute to future casts of the ability.
- Fixed environmental fire affecting Limbo while he (or Banished allies) are in the Rift.
- Fixed clipping issues with Trinity’s Strega Skin as per: https://forums.warfr…ents/?hl=strega
- Fixed an error with Excalibur’s Radial Blind ability where its effectiveness against eligible bosses was not diminished with each consecutive use.
- Fixed the Karak Wraith Barrel improperly being named as the Strun Wraith Barrel.
- Fixed improper visual FX occuring on enemy deaths as per: https://forums.warfr…t-on-some-units
- Fixed Ivara’s Cloak Arrow not attaching properly to its targets as per: https://forums.warfr…loak-arrow-bug/
- Fixed several areas in the J-3 Jordas Golem Trial’s third phase where players could exit the tileset through holes in the terrain.
- Fixed a door frame that was missing in Orokin Survival tilesets.
- Fixed the positioning of Landing Craft in extraction to help reduce the clipping of various Landing Crafts.
- Fixed Chroma’s Vex Armor not properly functioning against high level Infested Nanite clouds.
- Fixed Nezha’s Blazing Chakram Ability not properly healing the player in Conclave’s Annihilation.
- Fixed an additional ‘00’ appearing in Ivara’s custom arrow HUD in Conclave.
- Fixed an issue where enemies were able to spawn inside the Defense Cryopod
Hotfix 18.4.2 :
- Fixed an issue where pixelated surfaces were invading people’s games.
- Fixed issues with Deluxe Skins preserving underlying collision from the default Warframe aesthetic.
- Fixed a rare crash.
Hotfix 18.4.3 :
Conclave Changes and Fixes
- Fixed an issue with public matches becoming private after a Host Migration.
- Head hits that have no damage multiplier will no longer show yellow/large font numbers in Conclave.
- Ferrite has replace Alloy Plate as a Resource Drop in Void missions.
- Increased the mass of Excavator Power Cells so that they don’t roll around the map (and out of reach) as easily.
- Enemies introduced on Operation Shadow Debt can now be scanned to reveal their Codex Entry. If you missed scanning any due to their swift death or otherwise, Acolytes will be introduced to the game outside of the event at a later date.
- Game sessions can no longer be joined in-progress once an Acolyte Spawns. This prevents players from showing up late and missing out on the encounter entirely.
- Added changes to reveal method of Acolyte Mod Drops to prevent stress on host-migration and matchmaking in the event of repeated mission aborts. Please note that now any Event Mod dropped by Acolytes will appear with the ‘Rare’ beacon and only be revealed at mission complete.
- Changed the default Common/Uncommon/Rare drop rate system for Acolyte enemies to have a more equalized distribution of drops across the rarities. In doing so, the rate that Uncommon and Rare mods drop has been increased by double, and the rate at which Common mods drop has been reduced.
- Fixed an issue with Mesa’s Peacemaker target range ring was barely visible.
- Fixed an issue with the difficulty of Wendell: Phobos being too extreme as per https://forums.warfr…ttle-overtuned/
- Fixed descriptions and typos across a variety of Market items.
- Fixed Djinn’s Fatal Attraction leaving enemies mesmerized permanently if the sentinel was killed while luring.
- Fixed Djinn being unable to mesmerize enemies without guns (eg: melee-only units).
- Fixed Acolytes possible dying in missions before they had finished spawning.
- Fixed Acolytes ragdolling instead of being knocked down.
- Fixed an issue with Radial Blur staying active on players after enemies who can cause blur are killed (Phorid, etc).
- Fixed Radial Blind interrupting reloads.
Hotfix 18.4.4 :
- Added better exposure to Rare Mods on the End of Mission results screen so that Rare and Identified Mods always come first in the list.
- Tweaked Audio on the Simulor.
- Additional fixes to extreme difficulty and damage dealt by Lancers on Phobos Excavation missions, particularly Phobos Excavation Alerts.
- Fixed various typos.
- Fixed a hole in the map in the Jordas Verdict where players could get knocked out of his tube network.
- Fixed an issue where Acolyte Mod Drops were missing from the ‘Last Mission Results’ screen in your Landing Craft if you tried to re-view the screen.
Hotfix 220.127.116.11 :
- Fixed an issue where Acolyte Drops were viewable before a mission completed.
- Potential fix for Cephalon Suda Assassin Squads having particular spawns eating up drops that would have given a Specter Blueprint as per https://forums.warfr…t-not-dropping/. These spawns have been replaced with the non-loot eating variety.
- Fixed issues with Clients killing Acolytes before they spawn.
Protideus – Tenno à la retraite