The Glast Gambit: Update 19.10.0
Many, many months ago we showed our community something we nicknamed ‘baby’s first Sentinel’. This quirky looking Sentinel has arrived, and it serves a very clear purpose: provide new players with an introduction to the Companion System. New player experience is always on our mind as Developers. This new Sentinel joining your Arsenal has that exact new-player approach to it’s functionality and mechanics. Say hello to TAXON! Perhaps Taxon will not replace the Mastery Rank 23 player’s beloved Carrier, but please keep in mind that it was created and geared towards new-players who are experiencing Warframe for the first time.
A new Sentinel has been discovered that is programmed to assist newly-awoken Tenno. With ‘Retarget’ and ‘Molecular Conversion’ as its default Precepts, Taxon protects its owner with shield restoration. Taxon comes equipped with the Artax Sentinel Weapon! Freeze targets in their tracks with this Sentinel mounted ice-beam.
Newly awoken Tenno will gain this Sentinel Blueprint by completing the first Junction between Earth and Venus. If you have already completed this Junction, you will receive Taxon’s Blueprint in your Inbox upon login and can be found in the Market for Credits!
KINTSUGI WEAPON SKIN COLLECTION (skins purchasable separately)
Repaired with golden-alloys, these battle-scarred weapons have been transformed into objects of beauty. Contains skins for the Braton, Paris, Kunai, Lato, Aklato, Skana and Bo.
NOCTURNE WEAPON SKIN COLLECTION (skins purchasable separately)
Pay homage to the constellations with this brilliant collection. Contains skins for the Braton, Paris, Kunai, Lato, Aklato, Skana and Bo.
- The Braton, Lato, Paris, Kunai, Skana and Bo (and their MK1/Ak versions) have all received a refreshed look! These starter weapons are the first tools new player’s see, yet they’ve been using models and textures that are almost half a decade old! We have refreshed these weapons to look much higher quality for starting weapons. Please note that all pre-existing skins for the Braton (Day of the Dead, Forest, Conclave) will appear to use the ‘legacy’ version of the weapon.
- The Braton, Lato, and Paris have also received newly remastered sounds as a major change to the way weapon firing sounds work. These remastered sound changes will come in a future update for their Prime versions.
- Note from George the Audio Director: “These 3 weapons will be the first in the game to receive this treatment. With this whole new dimension of power through the updated sounds, you will notice that there is more bass, punch, and a greater sense of heaviness to these weapons. We will be doing a full Developer Workshop soon on our new process, as we slowly roll it out to all existing bullet and arrow based weapons as well as integrate it into new weapon releases.”
- The Foundry now shows how many more uses are available per Blueprint, and if the Blueprint has unlimited uses. Unlimited use Blueprints also now have a yellow tinted icon background:
- Removed a vaulted Relic from the Daily Tribute rewards and replaced with new Relic.
- Removed a vaulted Relic from high level Spy mission rewards and replaced with new Relic.
Conclave Changes & Fixes
- Fixed being killed with 1 health left in Conclave. Considering you weren’t actually dead, no Oro was given to the enemy perpetrator which was causing confusion.
- Fixed Nvidia PhysX Effects not working when enabled.
- Fixed a script error that occurred in a Lua Spy Sortie mission.
- Fixed Clients and new Host not being able to complete Lua Spy room puzzles if a Host migration occurred.
- Fixed the Zarr’s mini projectiles not sticking to enemies when equipped with Adhesive Blast.
- Fixed unintentional DOT from Adhesive Blast on the Ogris, Penta, Secura Penta, and Tonkor.
- Fixed Ash continually performing Bladestorm finishers when attempting to melee after casting the ability as Client.
- Fixed unintentionally being able to use Warframe Abilities in the Mastery Rank 19 Test.
- Fixed failing the Mastery Rank 19 Test due to dead enemy bodies causing enemies to remain in an ‘alert’ state.
- Fixed not being able to Revive when put into a downed state in a Mastery Rank Test.
- Fixed the Atterax not returning to its holstered state after its first use.
- Fixed Ivara’s Agile animation resetting to Default when a Bow is equipped.
- Fixed not seeing the lightening FX on the Oro Ornament if you had low Particle settings.
- Fixed the Daedalus Armor floating away from Nidus when equipped.
- Fixed Excalibur and Limbo having a duplicate skin to equip.
- Fixed the Bow Dryad Skin not applying correctly to the Rakta Cernos.
- Fixed missing FX on Vor’s Janus Key beam during Vor’s Prize.
- Fixed Mag’s Noble and Agile animation stance breaking when equipping dual pistols.
- Fixed level holes in numerous tilesets.
The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.10.1
For those players who did not receive the Chroma Blueprint after finishing The New Strange quest, you will now have one in your Inventory upon relogging into the game!
CONCLAVE: HEARTS & ARROWS (starts at 10 a.m. ET)
Kill with kindness in this special variant that mixes passion with precision!
You have 24 hours to kill your friends with love and be rewarded with the new Eros Oro Ornament- Happy Valentine’s Day!
- If you do not have a Scanner equipped, scannable plants/objects will display a ‘requires Codex Scanner’ to give players hints on how to interact with various environment objects.
- You can now access Chat while Ash is performing his Bladestorm.
- The Artax is no longer eligible for Riven mods. This weapon does negligible damage on purpose, so most Riven Stats won’t positively affect the weapon. Anyone with an existing Artax Riven will keep it as is – you are now the owner of a vintage Mod!
- Optimized remastered Braton, Lato and Paris firing sounds for lower frame rates.
- Removed a non-functional ‘Skill’ Statistic from Player Profiles. For too long we’ve questioned what this meant, and it’s finally gone.
- Removed erroneous hyphen from Broken-War, it will now forever be just Broken War.
- Removed Convergence orbs from appearing in Mastery Rank tests.
- Reduced the firing sound of the Artex Sentinel weapon.
- Tweaked phrasing of Blueprint uses to alleviate some confusion (most noticeable for Specter Blueprints).
- Tweaked Taxon’s Molecular Conversion’s damage conversion value (per rank) to 50, 75, 100, 125, 150, 200 (previously 50, 100, 150, 200, 200, 200).
- Energy will now be refunded when the target dies between cast and effect on the following Warframe abilities:
- Atlas’ Landslide
- Inaros’ Devour
- Mag’s Magnetize
- Nidus’ Parasitic Link (Mutation stacks, not energy)
- Nyx’s Mind Control
- Saryn’s Spores
- Titania’s Lantern
- Trinity’s Well of Life
- Fixed Sonicor not causing knock down in Conclave.
- Fixed script error preventing Rathuum from functioning.
- Fixed script error with Hydroid’s Undertow when absorbing a ragdolled enemy.
- Fixed script error with Nyx’s Absorb ability FX.
- Fixed script error when performing a finisher.
- Fixed script error when attempting to trade.
- Fixed script error that would occur when checking time left on an expired timer during Archwing Rush.
- Fixed Orbiter drones not spawning after a Host migration occurred during Archwing Rush.
- Fixed Secondary Riven negative Fire Rate affecting Primary Bow Fire Rate.
- Fixed Nef Anyo not appearing as Sortie mastermind during Sortie transmissions (was showing The Sergeant instead).
- Fixed numerous Braton variants not having a physical magazine.
- Fixed the MK1-Braton not showing its clip after reload.
- Fixed the Braton Prime not dropping its clip when using a skin with a clip.
- Fixed being able to apply Operator Skin Tone colors to Warframes.
- Fixed the Rathbone Head icon showing a Prime Blade image.
- Fixed Sortie-Defense operative being labelled as « hostage » when tagging him with a waypoint as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/756236-english-inconsistency-on-sortie-defensefixed/
- Fixed « repeat mission » not working for Invasions, Void Fissures, and Dark Sectors.
- Fixed improper capitalization of ‘Fill Airlock’ context action in a Grineer Sealab tileset.
- Fixed Prisma Tetra reloading sounds cutting off.
- Fixed Grineer Hellion’s not releasing a projectile upon being destroyed while active.
- Fixed the Courier ship in Archwing Rush appearing warped and flat.
- Fixed AI player names in The Index being localized in hosts language.
The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 22.214.171.124
Missed Change from 19.10.1
- Removed the ‘New’ tag on Mods when viewing them through a Chat link.
- Fixed a script error when casting Mag’s Magnetize.
- Fixed being invulnerable after the first round in The Index.
- Fixed Health Orbs spawning below the ground in Rathuum.
- Fix an issue that was preventing players from placing decorations in Dojo rooms that don’t yet have any decorations.
Protideus – Tenno à la retraite
One thought on “Mise à jour 19.10 + 19.10.1 + 126.96.36.199”
Pas ce petit coup de neuf à ces armes 🙂
Hâte de voir ça dès que j’aurais un peu de temps pour jouer :'(