The Glast Gambit: Update 19.11.0
TENNOGEN ROUND 7
12 new community-created TennoGen items are ready to be added to your Arsenal! Purchase these items by logging in to Warframe through Steam and visiting the ‘Steam’ tab in the in-game Market. Moving forward, we will continue to try and get new TennoGen items out simultaneously!
Rhino Teutonic Helmet by Faven_PS
Hydroid Rorqual Helmet by Rekkou
Limbo Aureolus Helmet by artarrwen
Bodo Syandana by luchafurel
Arcturus Syandana by FrellingHazmot
Ash Bai Hu Skin & Helmet by Hitsu San
Loki Incubus Skin & Helmet by Volkovyi
Mesa Graxx Skin & Helmet by Faven_PS
Mirage Morgaine Skin & Helmet by artarrwen
Nyx Saikou Skin & Helmet by malayu
Saryn Integra Skin & Helmet by Cheshire
Vauban Suppressor Skin & Helmet by Cheshire and prosetisen
- You can now apply Default Warframe skins on Prime Warframes!
- There is now a ‘Toggle Prime Details’ toggle for TennoGen skins once applied to a Prime Warframe. This allows you to choose between the Prime Warframe mesh or the Default Warframe mesh!
- Setting sliders will now display number values.
- The Relic Reward selection screen now displays your ‘Owned’ count per Relic.
- Improved spot-loading issues when attempting to trade.
- Further minor firing sound improvement tweaks to the Braton, Lato and Paris.
Hit Indicator Changes
Shooting enemies in the head versus their gut is very useful when it comes to…everyday Tenno life. To better indicate exactly where your bullets are penetrating, hit indicators will be a pulsing yellow on default (anywhere but the head) and a quicker pulsing red when administering those satisfying headshots!
- Fixed Vault doors in the Orokin Derelict throwing Clients out of bounds if they performed a roll and then shot their weapon before opening it (although why such rambunctious activities are necessary in a game this peaceful remains unclear).
- Fixed shooting the buttons in the Jordas Trial when they are greyed out prevents players from shooting the buttons after being kicked out of the tunnel.
- Fixed Oro Ornament displaying mesh when attempting to place it in an invalid spot in your Landing Craft.
- Fixed an elevator panel clipping through a wall in the Corpus Gas City tileset.
- Fixed being able to escape the level by traversing a zipline through a wall in the Corpus Outpost tileset.
- Fixed launching into Submersible Archwing mode when not required, and breaking movement in the Grineer Sealab tileset.
- Fixed the Taxon Inbox message missing a comma.
- Fixed an issue where having duplicate rooms or decorations would prevent you from entering your Dojo.
- Fixed Holster customizations not applying to the Dark Split-Sword.
- Fixed experiencing minor latency after making a purchase.
- Fixed Lotus saying her ‘Well done, Tenno’ VO in wrong situations.
- Fixed several Prime Part and Prime accessories not Chat linkable.
- Fixed subtitle of Invasion selection screen breaking into two lines.
The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 18.104.22.168
- Fixed the Mesa Graxx Helmet having blurry textures.
- Fixed Lotus transmissions playing when spawning Lynx in the Simulacrum.
- Fixed the reticle turning red when dealing damage. Only the hit indicator turns red when dealing a headshot.
- Fixed the TennoGen Infested Skana skin not applying properly to the Prisma Skana.
- Fixed incorrect Nyx Saikou and the Mesa Graxx icons.
The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.11.1
- The Arcturus Syandana will now fade out when aiming down sights to help visibility when playing from the right hand side.
- Improved resolution textures on all the TennoGen Round 7 Helmet and Skins.
- Fixed Synthesis Target Affinity being lost after a Host migration.
- Fixed the ‘no-UI-in-screenshots’ option leaving FPS display on.
- Fixed experiencing a hitch when bringing up the Codex after a Silver Grove mission. You’ll now see a « please wait » for up to several seconds depending on your Mod collection, similar to viewing the Codex immediately after logging in.
- Fixed the Limbo Aureolus Helmet not functioning properly with his animations. You wanted the hat tip you got the hat tip!
- Fixed the Hydroid Rorqual Helmet and Limbo Aureolus Helmet icon displaying blurry textures.
- Fixed the Arcturus Syandana floating when equipped on Loki Prime with a Default Loki Skin.
- Fixed Smeeta’s Charm precept buff giving Bows an unintended insane Fire Rate.
- Fixed the Grustrag Bolt Release Blueprint stating it has 1500 uses.
- Fixed not being able to color customize the middle section of the Landing Craft floor.
- Fixed an escapable level hole in the Grineer Galleon tileset.
- Fixed a wonky rock texture in the Grineer Asteroid tileset.
- Fixed unlocalized ‘Toggle Prime Details’ text.
The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.11.2
- Replaced an idle NPC with a Steel Meridian NPC in the Steel Meridian Relay room. Get out of here default scrub!
- Improved visibility of previewing Sugatras on large weapons in Market dioramas.
- Fixed Law of Retribution’s bombs taking longer to charge as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/762609-lor-stage-3-bomb-charge-time-doubled/
- Fixed being able to insta-kill Vay Hek in The Law of Retribution as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/763014-glich-stage-3-law-of-retribution-re-posted/
- Fixed UI lockup when linking a Riven Mod while cycling.
- Fixed Ash’s Bladestorm death FX not showing up for Clients.
- Fixed the Rescue rooms on Lua not having an alarm for enemies to set off once you have become detected.
- Fixed Mods with negative Accuracy not affecting the Cernos Prime’s spread.
- Fixed the Synthesis Scanner counting as ‘next shot’ or ‘next hit’ for the purpose of some Warframe Abilities/Passives (Volt’s Static Passive, Mesa’s Ballistic Battery, etc).
- Fixed equipping Zhuge showing incorrect weapon mesh and appearing blurry.
- Fixed a seam/texture issue on the Vauban Suppressor Skin.
- Fixed pixelated/jagged textures on the Nyx Saikou Skin and Helmet.
- Fixed being able to infinitely move the Hijack object by using the Operator.
- Fixed being unable to access Display and Audio options when the World State Window is open.
- Fixed one of the Hidden Messages quest node being labeled « Solve the Riddle from the Inbox Message », which defeats the purpose of the riddle.
- Fixed Mirage’s Hall of Mirrors clones remaining permanently in the Mastery Rank 22 test if active at the end of a round.
- Fixed doing a ‘Quick Melee’ resetting your custom holster position.
- Fixed the Gammacor expanding when holstered and sprinting.
- Fixed the Synoid Gammacor holster position appearing on the floor for Cephalon Suda operatives.
- Fixed the Heliocor’s ring FX appearing while holstered in the Relay.
- Fixed the Tonkor’s iron sights not being flipped up when first loading into a mission.
- Fixed some units in Codex dioramas clipping into the floor.
- Fixed the Jackal being too large and in charge in his Codex diorama.
- Fixed the freeze FX on the Corpus Ice Planet only applying to the Operator’s head.
- Fixed the Prisma Dual Cleavers keeping prisma textures when equipping deluxe weapon skins.
- Fixed screen blur & color correction remaining when you use Transference while in Nyx’s Absorb with the Assimilate Augment equipped.
- Fixed Baro Ki’Teer’s tutorial in the Relay not having subtitles.
- Fixed capitalization discrepancies in the Foundry.
The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.11.2
- Fixed not being able to kill Sortie Vay Hek.
- Fixed Lotus playing her ‘out of bounds’ extraction VO during every esophage warp in The Jordas Verdict.
- Fixed being able to avoid Jordas’ Purge in stage 3 of The Jordas Verdict by Transferring to the Operator.
- Fixed the Purge alarm activating well before it is ready to purge during stage 1 of The Jordas Verdict.
- Fixed getting stuck as a burrowed Maw during The War Within quest.
- Fixed constant pulsing of the crosshair from Mutalist Cernos and Pox DOT.
- Fixed an issue where Nekros’ Noble Animation would play the Dual Pistol idle variant while holding a Rifle.
- Fixed opening the Main Menu while in the Arcanes Menu opening the Main Menu in the background.
The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.11.4
Exclusive Additions: Banshee Prime Giveaway Winnings!
The lucky few who won early Banshee Prime Access, rejoice! She’s here for you with this hotfix on PC. Will the rest of us ‘losers’ be able to get a sneak peek at the lucky winners frames? Will they be kind enough to share?
- Rhino’s Roar buff HUD indicator now displays added damage buff amount (it shows up briefly up top just like Trinity’s Blessing %).
- Banshee’s Sound Quake now has a visual indicator of it’s Range and Energy colored crack FX in the ground when cast (perhaps a little prep for her Prime?).
- Fixed targeted abilities that can be cast without a target in Conclave refunding energy:
- Mag Polarize
- Nyx Mind Control
- Saryn Spores
- Inaros Devour
- Trinity Well of Life
- Fixed Ash’s Bladestorm not marking targets when Heightened Reflexes is equipped in Conclave.
- Fixed rounding in Equinox’s Pacify and Provoke HUD indicator (was truncating not rounding).
- Fixed resolution issues when switching between Full-Screen and Windowed.
- Fixed the End of Mission screen not displaying what weapon type of Riven Mod was received.
- Fixed numerous Warframe Augment Mods missing descriptions.
Protideus – Tenno à la retraite