Update 19.3.0 :
- Discharge a rail of ionized death or throw the Ferrox like a spear and create a localized field of attraction no enemy can escape from!
Visit the Market or the Energy Lab in your Dojo to start the Ferrox research now!
- March through the battlefield with this Corpus cloak.
- A collection of glyphs, using captured frames from the 100 Days of Warframe video by Digital Extremes & MASHED.
- Foundry items can now be cancelled while in the ‘Build’ stage, and all resources (except Argon) will be refunded back to you instantly! This is done by clicking the red ‘X’ on the item itself in the Foundry Screen. You no longer need to make a Support Ticket to undo an accidental crafting – you have the power now!
Operation: The Pacifism Defect is over!
All eligible Clans have been rewarded their goods based on the tiers here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/768548-operation-the-pacifism-defect/
The operation is over but Synthula is here to stay! This new Resource can be found in the same spots and can be used to make Stims for you and your clanmates. Stims can be used on any NPCs in need of your aid – Rescue Targets, Sortie Defense Targets, etc.
- You can now sort your Relics by Name, Refinement, and Owned!
- Rhino no longer has a Mastery Rank requirement! Previous to this change, Rhino required a Mastery Rank of 2 to use. Since Rhino is the first Warframe accessible by boss drops, we have removed the Mastery Rank to improve the new player experience.
- Replaced Orokin Cell with Gallium, and replaced Neural Sensors with Morphics as a crafting requirement in the Rhino Blueprint. This is also in the interest of using Rare Resources found on earlier planets to allow for Rhino to be crafted earlier on!
- Maroo can now be interrupted if you want to progress the conversation in her Bazaar!
- Oberon’s Beastmaster Passive no longer works on hostile Kavats in the Sands of Inaros quest. Sadly these Kavats must hate you and they must die.
- Mesa’s Peacemaker ability now ignores all invulnerable enemies.
- Rifle Amp and Shotgun Amp Auras now apply to Titania’s Dex Pixia weapons.
- Lost or stolen weapons now visibly appear through walls to the player who owns it.
- Assassination nodes will permanently display the respective Boss portrait when hovering over the node.
- Moved the ‘Miscellaneous’ Inventory category to the end of the selection line.
- Made improvements towards performance in the Relays.
- Made improvements towards loading Landing Crafts with a plethora of Noggles (cough cough Reb…).
- Updated Stance Mod descriptions to read « Stance: » rather than « STANCE -« .
- Shifted the Officium Syandana to better sit on Warframes based on creator feedback.
- Fortress Scanner alarms will no longer play for the entire duration of security detection, instead will play only when initially detected.
- Tweaked numerous Mod Upgrade UI components to add icons and remove redundancies.
- Tweaked the Grineer AI behavior in Vor’s Prize to be a bit more aggressive when it comes to letting you escape in the Liset.
- Tweaked the Mastery Rank Up text to be Title Case instead of all UPPERCASE.
- Toned down the slowed Cold FX on enemies due to excessive Bloom.
- Removed Hyena Pack and The Raptor from the Simulacrum.
- Removed Kavor Defectors from the Simulacrum.
- Removed the UI sound for Objective markers.
- Fixed rare crash when starting the game or opening the Arsenal.
- Fixed a memory leak that would occur if you placed Oro Ornaments in certain rooms out of view in your Landing Craft; sparks would continue to spawn when out of view but since the room they were in was dormant the effects would be frozen in time and wouldn’t expire until you approached (causing a hitch when descending the ramp as they all expired simultaneously) or crashed.
- Fixed the Coaction Drift Mod not fully applying when put into the Exilus slot as opposed to a non-Exilus slot.
- Fixed the Physique Aura applying inconsistent Health values to each squadmate.
- Fixed being able to stack speed buffs exponentially with Dispatch Overdrive and a toggled 4th Warframe ability (Excalibur, Valkyr, etc) .
- Fixed being able to use Nezha’s Blazing Chakram to bypass nerves, doors, and barrier in The Jordas Verdict.
- Fixed Auras being applied to Mirage’s Hall of Mirror clones.
- Fixed Nyx’s Assimilate Augment not allowing teammates to charge you up by fire absorption.
- Fixed Mesa’s Peacemaker ability not applying camera shake when firing.
- Fixed Specters getting their Energy drained twice per tick (when using an ability that drains over time).
- Fixed getting stuck in the Archwing Revive animation when attempting to revive someone.
- Fixed the Javlok disappearing when being thrown into water.
- Fixed Azima’s disc lingering forever which could result in a performance dip.
- Fixed players standing in front of you and blocking your view of Maroo when talking to her.
- Fixed the Javlok not having a firing animation when on a zipline and also not being able to throw it.
- Fixed seeing multiple Operative health bars in Sortie Defense.
- Fixed Mesa Specter’s not being able to cast Shatter Shield.
- Fixed a crash in relation to running DX11.
- Fixed previewing quest keys not showing their dioramas.
- Fixed some quest key items missing descriptions.
- Fixed Sugatras being incorrectly positioned on numerous weapons.
- Fixe the Akstiletto Conclave Skin clip shifting to the wrong spot.
- Fixed headshots and kill-shot sounds not playing properly.
- Fixed missing pickup sounds for the Javlok.
- Fixed numerous TennoGen Syandanas clipping through Warframes.
- Fixed Limbo’s Noble stance Bow idle using the wrong animation.
- Fixed more items not able to be Chat linked.
- Fixed the Patient Zero quest Mesa Specter holding a random purple object.
- Fixed Frost’s Snow Globe ability radius stating the incorrect value in the Arsenal.
- Fixed format cost for when « increasing Way capacity by 1 » to have a comma, and made Focus names Title Case when in « commit Focus changes » prompt instead of UPPERCASE.
- Fixed inconsistent capitalization on enemy names in the Simulacrum.
- Fixed cases of incorrect localized text.
Server-side Fix: A fix was hot-dropped earlier today that fixed the issue of Argon Crystals not being consumed as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/771177-cloning-argons/
- Enemies that have been targeted for Inaros’ Devour are now invulnerable to everything but you while they are being pulled in.
- Increased the amount of the Ferrox pull force to prevent enemies from meleeing out of the tether.
- Improved enemy navigation paths in the Infested Salvage game mode.
- Those that have been trade-banned or are below the minimum Mastery Rank for trading can now enter Maroo’s Bazaar to trade Ayatan for Endo from Maroo, but trading with other players in the Bazaar will not be accessible.
- Removed secret enemies from appearing in the Codex.
- Removed the camera shake on Mesa’s Peacemaker when firing.
- More fixes towards remaining cases of unreceived quest rewards dating back to November.
- Fixed Clients being able to throw multiple Javloks and Ferroxs which are then unable to be picked back up.
- Fixed Clients not seeing gas traps in the Grineer Fortress Defense mission.
- Fixed a script error in the Grineer Fortress Defense mission.
- Fixed the Javlok not dealing AoE damage upon throwing it as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/771079-javlok-lost-its-primary-fire-aoe-damage-with-update-1813/
- Fixed Adhesive Blast not causing the Javlok explosion to stick and pause for a while (through primary fire).
- Fixed Inaros’ Devour drag FX not appearing for Clients.
- Fixed the Nexus Kavat Fur Pattern not appearing correctly when linking it in Chat.
- Fixed a script error when throwing the Ferrox.
- Fixed a few instances of incorrect localized text.
Protideus – Tenno à la retraite